Lenon Honor: Not All Muslims Are Terrorists & Not All Christians Are Angels

TonyVanDam

Established
This is TonyVanDam and I approved the following message by Lenon Honor.

Although the video was posted on YouTube on 3/25/2016, the message is still on point in 5/2017. There are bad people in each of the Abrahamic Religion. And we need to stop avoiding ourselves to be brainwashed by America corporate news media via their use of fear mongering.

It's all ignorance hey.Muslims and black people have it worse guys.The media has made them look so bad it's actually become a norm.I remember the other day at work someone passed a comment saying "Muslims are terrorists and they bomb people" There are so many racial names that have been made up for them it's insane.This has now sunk in society's mind that they are bad people.Same thing as the black race.They are known for stealing,killing people,being thugs etc.Over all it's really rough for Muslims and black people because they are perceived as "dangerous" and a "threat" to society.

Etagloc

Superstar
What someone told me is stereotypes have a certain amount of truth to them.

The truth, I think, lies between two extremes. We can't say all members of a group fit a negative stereotype- that would be absurd. But you also don't want to romanticize the group and say they're all saints.

People want things to be more simple than they actually are. Sometimes it's not black or white.