Legitimate Fathers' Rights Issue

cajun

Established
An interview wiith a father whose children are being left in a drug-involved home where there have been arrests of the mother and her boyfriends and the State refuses to help the father get them out.

cajun

Established
New Hampshire. There is a summary posted. The father is not drug or alcohol impaired. The mother has been in trouble for drugs and two different men have been arrested, one of them in the house, for dealing drugs. The Court has refused to prevent the boyfriends from interfering wiith the father's visitations or being in the house wiith the kids.

justjess

Superstar
I'm sorry I can't click the video so I can't get to the summary..

In general if he has court ordered visitation and she doesn't send the kids she's in legal trouble but id need a bit more of a summary

If she hasn't tested positive for drugs then you have problems there to despite any arrests

cajun

Established
My typed summary in the post is as clear as can make it. If you can see the post then you can read what I typed.

williejonesjr

Veteran
What do you mean? Did you watch the video? It was taped a couple days ago.
If you don't have time to watch the video, why do you bother to ask senseless questions?
Wow.
At court. On March 29?
Nevermind.
Do your rant.

justjess

Superstar
Our decription is pretty vague and one sided. It appears to be all the fathers self report. And not enough detail.

CPS has issues. But for every drug addict mother they leave a kid with you can bet there's a drug addict father who got to keep his kids as well.

If it was reported to CPS by federal law it had to be investigated. What the investigation turns up or determines is a separate issue.. and the problem typically boils down to evidence. What's proveable.

cajun

Established
Our decription is pretty vague and one sided. It appears to be all the fathers self report. And not enough detail.

CPS has issues. But for every drug addict mother they leave a kid with you can bet there's a drug addict father who got to keep his kids as well.

If it was reported to CPS by federal law it had to be investigated. What the investigation turns up or determines is a separate issue.. and the problem typically boils down to evidence. What's proveable.
You are deliberately misrepresenting the video. Mike Gill is a well- known and well-respected journalist in New Hampshire. A number of people have been following Fedor's case through the courts.

You did not watch the whole video. There is something you would have noticed if you did.

I don't understand why you are deliberately misrepresenting the actual report. Are you a participant in this case? Is that why you are attacking the credibility of the men in the video, relying on the tendency of most readers not to bother checking the facts against your lies?

I, too, sometimes get tired of seeing videos that take time to watch. But I just skip over when I feel that way. I don't waste everyone's time wiith misleading allegations.

cajun

Established
And you lied in your very first post, justjess, when you claimed you could not click to the video therefore you could not read my summary that is IN MY POST?

Really, what kind of sorry excuse for a life do you have that you can't even find a topic that is worth trolling?

Sheesh.

justjess

Superstar
Lol I can not watch the video. I am not misrepresenting something I can't watch. And made clear I can not and did not watch. I asked for details. I thought u were referring to some summary attached to the video not the one you gave.

These situations interest me. I like looking at them and seeing what the heck appears to be going on., but I also understand that we only ever hear one side of the story and these agencies are prohibited by law from releasing their. The truth usually lies somewhere in the middle anyway.

In general with drug cases unless there are positive toxicology screens there's not much that can be done. That could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on how you look at it and the specific situation. Regardless custody and broken families have more than their fair share of heart ache

cajun

Established
Well then, justjess, why not just admit you don't know what you are talking about and refrain from expressing an opinion on something you know nothing about? But you can't do that because you are a troll.

You started out by pretending you could not read my summary and promoting the idea that you are entitled to be spoon-fed.

Then you attacked the credibility of the video by saying it was self-reported. An absolute lie.

Then you double down on the motion that you did not view it, yet you think you are still entitled to some kind of proof of it's validity.

This proves the lie where you assert that the men are "self reporting".

You also sprinkle a lot of CPS jargon in your posts.

Not impressed, justjess. Not impressed at all.

So, given that you have succeeded in making this be about you, I will stop feeding you your supply and will ask those who have taken the time to watch the video and who do have some interest in talking about the issues it raised to go ahead.

I will just ignore the troll.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
Lol.. ok Cajun. As you wish. Enjoy your thread.

I'm pretty sure I've never been toxic or rude to you though. I'd appreciate the same in return.

If you are unwilling to give the details yourself so I can properly comment then that's all you needed to say. I don't and can't watch video and your two sentence summary was exceptionally brief

Venus

Rookie
Traditionally, kids have 'belong' to their mothers. There is supposed to be an unbreakable link between a mother and his child that starts during pregnancy, experience men don't get to have.

In the past, when parents weren't as involved in their kids lives as it is today and kids were allowed to run freely, It was been easier for men to leave their families and never look back. Courts got used to this and usually gave custody to mothers by default. Today, many men get the short stick on this, especially nowadays that parents are more involved in their kids' upbringing and fathers want to be part of their offspring's lives.

I've known men that are wonderful fathers having to fight hard for the basic right of being part of their kids lives, have known women hell bent on punishing the father for not doing what they want by bad mouthing the father or denying visitation. Some of these women have won in court, some men have done it too. It is always unfortunate when the kids get caught in between, they are always the ones suffering the consequences of their parents' actions.

As jj said, there are always 2 sides to each story and the truth usually lies somewhere in between.