Left Behind Christians.

manama

Star
People before false prophet muhammad, do they go to hell? Come on, yes or no?
Did they follow their own prophets? if yes then yes

Were they good people? if yes then yes

Did they never hear about religion and morals thus had no way of becoming good? if yes then yes

Control on that edge a bit though, might end up cutting yourself lol

floss

Star

Did they never hear about religion and morals thus had no way of becoming good? if yes then yes

- countries without prophets?

- how much goodness?

- only one cutting themself is follower of false profits muhammad

islam = no assurances

manama

Star
- countries without prophets?
And We certainly sent into every nation a messenger, [saying], "Worship Allah and avoid Taghut." - Quran

And for every nation is a messenger. So when their messenger comes, it will be judged between them in justice, and they will not be wronged - Quran

Those who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists were not to be parted [from misbelief] until there came to them clear evidence -
A Messenger from Allah, reciting purified scriptures
Within which are correct writings. - Quran

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
Amen there we go, so those who are on an island who never heard of Allah or Muhammad well they are almost assured to go to Hell, because they reject Allah and Muhammad.

Amen thats right there is absolutely no assurance of Salvation in Islam, Allah can throw you in Hell just because, you have zero clue if you will get in, so you will be trying your best to work your way in hoping without any assurance that your good deeds outweigh your bad deeds and Allah lets you in. And in the same regard he may just up and lie about what you just wrote saying that in order to get into Allahs Heaven you have to believe in him, that he has no partners or acknowledge Muhammad as his prophet. In other words he may just let every single Christian into his heaven and throw every single Muslim into Hell, there is absolutely no assurance either way...

Meh they probabally will go to Hell but who knows its a literal crap shoot, we cant even be sure the best follower of Allah made it to heaven hence the peace be upon him all the time. hoping against hope Allah hasnt thrown him into Hell. And you believe everyone before Muhammad had prophets? Who were the Prophets sent to North America? Who were the Prophets sent to Asia? Who were the Prophets sent to Russia? Japan? Australia? Brazil? Pretty sure none of these places had Prophets of God sent to them by Allah, so all of them probably are going to Hell, most likely but hey we have zero clue who is or who isnt cuz Allah is indecisive and never gives assurance to those that believe in him.

No need you actually were honest, usually Muslims lie and act as tho people can be assured of Salvation or that those that reject Muhammad or Allah arent almost assuredly going to Hell, like all the people who never heard of Allah and Muhammad or basically all of Muhammads family before he came around and pretty much all the Ishmaelities before him and most everyone else in existence...

But again who knows Allah might just go against everything he told Muhammad and let all of us in his heaven, no clue with that god...
Amen thats right there is absolutely no assurance of Salvation in Islam, Allah can throw you in Hell just because, you have zero clue if you will get in, so you will be trying your best to work your way in hoping without any assurance that your good deeds outweigh your bad deeds and Allah lets you in.
Well if the millions out there that do not know anything about this is a God going to send them to this fictional Hell?

floss

Star
facepalm

ofcourse, we don't follow "profit", we follow a "prophet"
I wrote profits on purpose because that is muhammad. His "revelation" from Allah was conveniently for his personal gains or profits

manama

Star
What about those that never heard of Allah or Islam and are on this island worshiping idols? What about everyone before Muhammad? How are these people saved? Make sure to use your Holy Text because I know exactly what it takes in order to be saved in Islam but I'd love to see your belief on this!
God doesn't hold people accountable for something they aren't aware of. My God is just, he will send into a heaven a polytheist for being a good person or being unaware about God, and my God can send a muslim into hell, for worshipping him yet being a bad person and hurting others and indulging into major sins.

as far as people before Prophet are concerned

Those who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists were not to be parted [from misbelief] until there came to them clear evidence -
A Messenger from Allah, reciting purified scriptures

manama

Star
I wrote profits on purpose because that is muhammad. His "revelation" from Allah was conveniently for his personal gains or profits
Thats your opinion. and a bad one at that.

Muhammad s.a.w was a man who lived in one room home, he ate simple food and gave everything he got to the poor. He prayed to God till his feet bled because of standing, and he cried for me even though he didn't need to. He was a man who was mistreated and had thrown on him stones and yet all he did was ask forgiveness for the people.

You are saying he did it for his personal gains. What personal gain? he belonged to the wealthiest most powerful tribe in Arab and he was married to the best and richest woman there. Him preaching Islam, led to him being mistreated, having to fight, see people he loves die, driven out of his home and a life of simplicity. I see nothing he gained from doing that in the world except our love.

Daciple

Star
My God is just, he will send into a heaven a polytheist for being a good person or being unaware about God, and my God can send a muslim into hell, for worshipping him yet being a bad person and hurting others and indulging into major sins.
Well that contradicts this:

Christians don't believe in His Oneness and He is clear in that if you don't believe in His Oneness than you're definitely going to Hell.
And that is really the only point I wish to prove in what I have asked, the simple fact that the god of Muhammad gives no assurance, the best Muslim may end up in Hell and the worst polytheist may end up in Heaven. Anyone who learns past a superficial understanding of Islam knows that Muhammad hasnt even been assured Heaven.

The One True God gives assurance 100% its not up for question if you are going to Heaven or Hell if you accept Christ, because unlike what you just stated, Salvation is given by Faith Alone not works. And the whole concept of what defines a Good Person in any religion is what makes works an impossible thing to bring one salvation. That is because there is no such thing as a Good Person when in light of a Holy God and there is no such thing as a Good Work apart from the Holy Spirit Himself doing the work. Your works are fifthly rags period.

No assurance in Islam just do some not really Good but hope they are Good Works to attain Salvation and hope Allah doesnt throw you in Hell, while at the same time the most vile sinner can get in, there is no consistency or assurance as to who gets in and who doesnt.

manama

Star
Amen there we go, so those who are on an island who never heard of Allah or Muhammad well they are almost assured to go to Hell, because they reject Allah and Muhammad.
If you KNOW thats what you have to do and then if you reject it only THEN would you be held responsible. My God doesnt hold people for something they arent aware of.

Amen thats right there is absolutely no assurance of Salvation in Islam, Allah can throw you in Hell just because, you have zero clue if you will get in, so you will be trying your best to work your way in hoping without any assurance that your good deeds outweigh your bad deeds and Allah lets you in. And in the same regard he may just up and lie about what you just wrote saying that in order to get into Allahs Heaven you have to believe in him, that he has no partners or acknowledge Muhammad as his prophet. In other words he may just let every single Christian into his heaven and throw every single Muslim into Hell, there is absolutely no assurance either way...
No we have no assurance because to be 100% assured we would need a standard and then everyone would be held to that standard. In your case, i could live in a jungle and be the jungle book mc and still get thrown into hell cuz "jesus" p.b.u.h. That makes it unfair, ours doesn't.

Meh they probabally will go to Hell but who knows its a literal crap shoot, we cant even be sure the best follower of Allah made it to heaven hence the peace be upon him all the time. hoping against hope Allah hasnt thrown him into Hell. And you believe everyone before Muhammad had prophets? Who were the Prophets sent to North America? Who were the Prophets sent to Asia? Who were the Prophets sent to Russia? Japan? Australia? Brazil? Pretty sure none of these places had Prophets of God sent to them by Allah, so all of them probably are going to Hell, most likely but hey we have zero clue who is or who isnt cuz Allah is indecisive and never gives assurance to those that believe in him.
And We certainly sent into every nation a messenger, [saying], "Worship Allah and avoid Taghut." - Quran

And for every nation is a messenger. So when their messenger comes, it will be judged between them in justice, and they will not be wronged - Quran

And We have already sent messengers before you. Among them are those [whose stories] We have related to you, and among them are those [whose stories] We have not related to you. And it was not for any messenger to bring a sign [or verse] except by permission of Allah . So when the command of Allah comes, it will be concluded in truth, and the falsifiers will thereupon lose [all].

No need you actually were honest, usually Muslims lie and act as tho people can be assured of Salvation or that those that reject Muhammad or Allah arent almost assuredly going to Hell, like all the people who never heard of Allah and Muhammad or basically all of Muhammads family before he came around and pretty much all the Ishmaelities before him and most everyone else in existence...

But again who knows Allah might just go against everything he told Muhammad and let all of us in his heaven, no clue with that god...
facepalm

manama

Star
Well that contradicts this:

And that is really the only point I wish to prove in what I have asked, the simple fact that the god of Muhammad gives no assurance, the best Muslim may end up in Hell and the worst polytheist may end up in Heaven. Anyone who learns past a superficial understanding of Islam knows that Muhammad hasnt even been assured Heaven.

The One True God gives assurance 100% its not up for question if you are going to Heaven or Hell if you accept Christ, because unlike what you just stated, Salvation is given by Faith Alone not works. And the whole concept of what defines a Good Person in any religion is what makes works an impossible thing to bring one salvation. That is because there is no such thing as a Good Person when in light of a Holy God and there is no such thing as a Good Work apart from the Holy Spirit Himself doing the work. Your works are fifthly rags period.

No assurance in Islam just do some not really Good but hope they are Good Works to attain Salvation and hope Allah doesnt throw you in Hell, while at the same time the most vile sinner can get in, there is no consistency or assurance as to who gets in and who doesnt.
How insecure you have to be to demand assurance at the same time dooming everyone else to hell? Yes I don't know if im going to heaven thats why i pray to God to take me to heaven. to love me and have mercy on me.

Again what Kung fu said is right BECAUSE if you already have received the message and THEN you reject it, you are a sinner. If you dont know what theft is and you steal something you wont be held accountable. BUT if you do know what theft is and you still do it, you'll be held accountable. Since you have been told about the message of one God and you still continue to reject it, youre a sinner.

What this thread is talking about is a person who never even received a message?

Idk i see a constant pattern with christians who rather than directly answering their questions, keep beating around the bush and attacking other's faith. The question still stands. If i havent received the message of christianity and i don't know who Jesus is, would i go to heaven?

Yes OR No?

Daciple

Star
. If i havent received the message of christianity and i don't know who Jesus is, would i go to heaven?

Yes OR No?
How about you go back and read the multiple posts I posted explaining just that you know well before I asked what KF position was concerning who goes to Hell in Islam...

manama

Star
If im a good person and believe in God ill go to heaven.

If im a good person but do not believe in God, i might still go to heaven.

If i believe in God and am a bad person i wont go to heaven

But if i believe in God, am a bad person but repent and ask for his forgiveness, i will go to heaven.

What makes Adam and Satan different even though both of them sinned and their stories are pretty similar? Both believe in God and both sinned.

Adam felt guilty and asked for forgiveness and Satan didn't.

If Adam had not asked for forgiveness or anything at all and kept indulging in sin then forgiving him or putting a long series of events in his case but punishing Satan for his deeds would have been unfair to Satan. And my God isn't unfair, not even to satan.

manama

Star
How about you go back and read the multiple posts I posted explaining just that you know well before I asked what KF position was concerning who goes to Hell in Islam...
thats not a yes or no answer tho

thats beating around the bush

Haich

Superstar
Christian heaven sounds so easy to get in, almost too easy. Kind of undermines why we're on earth...

manama

Star
Christian heaven sounds so easy to get in, almost too easy. Kind of undermines why we're on earth...
^This.

Tbh my whole teenage years (still a teenager but that doesn't matter) i wanted someone to somehow convert me to christianity, because its easy. I just have to believe Jesus p.b.u.h loves me and died for my sins. boom heaven confirmed. I didn't like Islam at first because of the effort i need to put into it. Too bad the more i tried to indulge in reading religions other than Islam, the more it convinced me that they arent the ones.

Daciple

Star
thats not a yes or no answer tho

thats beating around the bush
Ridiculous, you didnt give a yes or no answer when posed to you, you gave an explanation:

If you dont know what theft is and you steal something you wont be held accountable. BUT if you do know what theft is and you still do it, you'll be held accountable. Since you have been told about the message of one God and you still continue to reject it, youre a sinner.
Whats funny is that if you would bother reading what I posted you would see that line of reasoning in what I wrote, but noooo you like KF refuse to acknowledge what has been posted and drone on acting as tho no one addressed your question. As I said to him, so to you, be willfully ignorant if you so choose, the answer has been given for those who care to know the Truth...

The One True God gives assurance 100% its not up for question if you are going to Heaven or Hell if you accept Christ, because unlike what you just stated, Salvation is given by Faith Alone not works.
Jesus didnt give 100% assurance of anyone's salvation.

Matthew 16:27
For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Anybody can do what you say you guys have to "do" to get into heaven. But who can live righteously like Abraham did? Very few if any...

manama

Star
Ridiculous, you didnt give a yes or no answer when posed to you, you gave an explanation:
i did give a yes or no answer, look at my reply to floss. I went to the "Explanation" later in reply to the demand for an explanation,

Whats funny is that if you would bother reading what I posted you would see that line of reasoning in what I wrote, but noooo you like KF refuse to acknowledge what has been posted and drone on acting as tho no one addressed your question. As I said to him, so to you, be willfully ignorant if you so choose, the answer has been given for those who care to know the Truth...
Can you just quote it again then? i cant find it