Lay Zhang (aka Zhang Yixing)

Jesus loves you

Established
[Edited]
I couldn’t find a thread on this artist participating in the occult, but he was an ex-member of EXO.
EXO did sung “Mama” featuring a lot of symbolisms.

These are just speculations.

I’ve researched about him, but couldn’t find much info.
But I did found out:
That his “Namana” album had tarot card readings for fans; he’d pose himself as the “devil” and several other tarot card readings.
There was a pyramid scene in his Namanana video.

He packed up a crystal ball in a suitcase in preparation for “Back to Field”.

He’d look coyish, but very different when he dances. Very diff personality.

His “Lit” MV had a lady with a one-eye on her hand. In the lyrics, he said “I have the power and know it…no one can take me down”.
Not sure if this tells me he had the power to sue anyone and win the case, even if they’re telling the truth, perverting justice in the court of law.

Rumor of him impregnating a female fan, but he denied it. The girl kept the baby. If she can test the baby for DNA.

He posed on several magazines with the one-eye sign.

Rumors of Lay bride picking, which he went out and denied it (Please search online and you’ll see what it is). The person who used to work with him accused him of bride picking in the past and later deleted the post and apologized as instructed by Lay’s Studio. Lay’s Studio still sued him for defamation.
In another post, the accuser said when he worked with Lay, Lay was an ungrateful, stuck up person and he doesn’t have the proof, but the others have the proof.

Him supporting China’s one policy

His “Sheep” video was very weird. Sheep is known to be lead by the shepherd, but Lay is a sheep in the Zodiac and he claimed to lead others, which is the opposite of a sheep being lead by the shepherd. Not sure if him being a “sheep” in the video and making the sheep “horn” sign is a sign of humiliation

He looked very sad on his bday in the “Reknow” series.

Lay dyed his hair pink and then blonde.

Lay is no longer with SM, but he does have his own company, “Lay’s Studio” and “Chromosome” based in China.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
[Edited]
I couldn’t find a thread on this artist participating in the occult, but he was an ex-member of EXO.
EXO did sung “Mama” featuring a lot of symbolisms.

These are just speculations.

I’ve researched about him, but couldn’t find much info.
But I did found out:
That his “Namana” album had tarot card readings for fans; he’d pose himself as the “devil” and several other tarot card readings.
There was a pyramid scene in his Namanana video.

He packed up a crystal ball in a suitcase in preparation for “Back to Field”.

He’d look coyish, but very different when he dances. Very diff personality.

His “Lit” MV had a lady with a one-eye on her hand. In the lyrics, he said “I have the power and know it…no one can take me down”.
Not sure if this tells me he had the power to sue anyone and win the case, even if they’re telling the truth, perverting justice in the court of law.

Rumor of him impregnating a female fan, but he denied it. The girl kept the baby. If she can test the baby for DNA.

He posed on several magazines with the one-eye sign.

Rumors of Lay bride picking, which he went out and denied it (Please search online and you’ll see what it is). The person who used to work with him accused him of bride picking in the past and later deleted the post and apologized as instructed by Lay’s Studio. Lay’s Studio still sued him for defamation.
In another post, the accuser said when he worked with Lay, Lay was an ungrateful, stuck up person and he doesn’t have the proof, but the others have the proof.

Him supporting China’s one policy

His “Sheep” video was very weird. Sheep is known to be lead by the shepherd, but Lay is a sheep in the Zodiac and he claimed to lead others, which is the opposite of a sheep being lead by the shepherd. Not sure if him being a “sheep” in the video and making the sheep “horn” sign is a sign of humiliation

He looked very sad on his bday in the “Reknow” series.

Lay dyed his hair pink and then blonde.

Lay is no longer with SM, but he does have his own company, “Lay’s Studio” and “Chromosome” based in China.
yes his video for the song Lit was very dark in term of symbolysms

Jesus loves you

Established
Since Lay Zhang has his own company, Chromosome, do you think all the kids he’s recruited have parents who sold them into the industry at such a young age?

Jesus loves you

Established
Lay also called the four individual groups “The Four Holy Beasts”.
the new recruit is Wang Zihao.

Lay said these four groups are his future.

Jesus loves you

Established
The Four Holy Beasts, the guy is pretty into the dark path
I was wondering if you’re a Christian? Please don’t be offended.

Also, Lay said the industry is exhausting (not quote on quote) and he’s been working so hard, according to him.

Jesus loves you

Established
Lay Zhang posted a disturbing photo today if you see it on his Instagram/Twitter account.
He was making a 520 sign. Just an excuse that it’s an “I love you” in Chinese.

In the three dissected pictures: he had his back to towards the camera and his face/body towards the wall with his left hand raised as a “five”.

Second pic: again, back faces towards the camera with a shadow of someone standing there talking a photo of him with his right hand raised, but signaling a “peace” or the number “two” sign.

Third pic: he’s making a one-eye sign.

His studio posted “Honey” video, re-affirming his “520” sign.

Why are fans so blind? A few posted asking what the sign means. Other fans responded back with their “Exo sign”. I don’t think so.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Lay Zhang posted a disturbing photo today if you see it on his Instagram/Twitter account.
He was making a 520 sign. Just an excuse that it’s an “I love you” in Chinese.

In the three dissected pictures: he had his back to towards the camera and his face/body towards the wall with his left hand raised as a “five”.

Second pic: again, back faces towards the camera with a shadow of someone standing there talking a photo of him with his right hand raised, but signaling a “peace” or the number “two” sign.

Third pic: he’s making a one-eye sign.

His studio posted “Honey” video, re-affirming his “520” sign.

Why are fans so blind? A few posted asking what the sign means. Other fans responded back with their “Exo sign”. I don’t think so.
Can you posted? Didn't have twitter

minnie82

Superstar
Are you able to see it? What do you think? It gave me the chills. I’m very sad to know he did it through that way instead of his own hard work ethics.
No I didn't see the pictures yet, but I trust you if you say that they give you chills, I imagine

minnie82

Superstar
@minnie82
Lay just had a Sprite commercial in his latest music video for Sprite.
Watch it on YouTube and tell me what do you think?

It looks creepy when he had one of his trainee, who’s a little kid, with a painted face mask.
I saw that commercial and it have many glitch, looks kinda creepy.. He said my mother think I would be a star, means that he was sold by his parents to the industry..

Jesus loves you

Established
@Jesus loves you
Reading about Lay Zhang participating in a Sprite commercial, made me thirsty for Sprite. XD
Didn’t you see where he was saying his mom wanted him to be a star while he didn’t think much about himself?

What about this behind the scenes video?

@BananaLaser

I know Asian parents want what’s best for their kid’s future. In Lay’s case, his parents have him learn lots things, as stated in behind-the-scenes video.

In the past: he had collapsed twice (not in the same year, but on separate occasions ) and was rushed to the hospital due to lack of rest. Lay really does work hard because he wanted to take China to the world. His mom would cry. He then had to make his scheduleinstead of letting others do his schedule without any rest.

Last edited: