Lay Zhang (aka Zhang Yixing)

minnie82

Superstar
The licking pussy gesture is done also by female idols who put their fingers into a v around their mouths, although I don't think the female idols know what it means, because I don't think they are lesbians. I can't find any pictures of them right at this moment.

Seunghee from OH MY Girl has done the pussy licking gesture in a pic a long time ago.
I think they know what means

minnie82

Superstar

Jesus loves you

Established
Do you think he's under mind control when he act like that?
I’m thinking he’s doing it consciously Because there’s no way to get out and because someone told him he should do it or else. But there is a way out: only through Jesus.
What do you think?

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
I’m thinking he’s doing it consciously Because there’s no way to get out and because someone told him he should do it or else. But there is a way: through Jesus.
What do you think?
or another plausible reason was he's doing that because he's an attention seeker

Jesus loves you

Established
what do you think of his new song and mv Psychic ?? the title is kinda fishy
I read the lyrics. Very repetitive. Maybe it is to get someone’s mind to empty so demons can take over or it’s an introduction to go see a psychic or introduction or telepathy.

what do you think?

minnie82

Superstar
I read the lyrics. Very repetitive. Maybe it is to get someone’s mind to empty so demons can take over or it’s an introduction to go see a psychic or introduction or telepathy.

what do you think?
only the title of the song caught my attention, didn't see the video ..