Lawlessness, lack of love or care in society

Lyfe

Star
True...But how do you wake people up who pretend to be asleep?

They are aware...but don't care...
People dont care, because they have been too desensitized to evil. How can one mourn over evil when they practice and delight in it?

It has everything to do with the spiritual condition of our hearts. The spiritual condition of america. Only God can give us a heart of flesh and cause dry bones to come alive. We have become hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. It is spiritual blindness and slumber.

e-Enoch

Superstar
People dont care, because they have been too desensitized to evil. How can one mourn over evil when they practice and delight in it?

It has everything to do with the spiritual condition of our hearts. The spiritual condition of america. Only God can give us a heart of flesh and cause dry bones to come alive. We have become hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. It is spiritual blindness and slumber.
Absolutely...only when people humble themselves before God and repent of their sins can real spiritual awakening can happen...by the grace of God...

Lyfe

Star
Absolutely...only when people humble themselves before God and repent of their sins can real spiritual awakening can happen...by the grace of God...
I believe one of the major sins that has caused God to turn his back on this country is pride. America is a very proud nation. Its one thing to be proud of a nations righteousness in a righteous sense, but we have become proud and unashamed of our wickedness. Gods judgment was pronounced upon the proud nations all throughout the Bible.

For the LORD of hosts has a day against all that is proud and lofty, against all that is lifted up—and it shall be brought low; Isaiah 2:12

e-Enoch

Superstar
I believe one of the major sins that has caused God to turn his back on this country is pride. America is a very proud nation. Its one thing to be proud of a nations righteousness in a righteous sense, but we have become proud and unashamed of our wickedness. Gods judgment was pronounced upon the proud nations all throughout the Bible.

For the LORD of hosts has a day against all that is proud and lofty, against all that is lifted up—and it shall be brought low; Isaiah 2:12
I agree...

"God resists the proud but gives grace to the humble..." James 4:6

Think of how much death and destruction people witness in movies and video games now. People are desensitized into devaluing human life and their neighbor.
This is very true. There have been extremely violent movies and video games released over the last few decades without good long-term studies on what effects it can have when consumed by very young people.

Here's an example I saw literally this week (it came out less than two weeks ago), this Post Malone + The Weeknd music video -

Extremely gory and disturbing music video, especially consider these artists largest target audience are teenagers or younger kids. You can see this video with no ID check on Youtube. Can you imagine this kind of music video being allowed on MTV during the middle of the day years ago? No chance.

Lyfe

Star
This is very true. There have been extremely violent movies and video games released over the last few decades without good long-term studies on what effects it can have when consumed by very young people.

Here's an example I saw literally this week (it came out less than two weeks ago), this Post Malone + The Weeknd music video -

Extremely gory and disturbing music video, especially consider these artists largest target audience are teenagers or younger kids. You can see this video with no ID check on Youtube. Can you imagine this kind of music video being allowed on MTV during the middle of the day years ago? No chance.
We werent created to bear witness to so much mass death and murder and not be deeply changed. We are so desensitized and hardened that only God can heal us. We were meant to weep and mourn over death. Instead we have become like flint and unfeeling.

judah

Established
yes I've noticed this too, people have become much more hateful, synical, cold, narcissistic, 'offended'. People now treat everyone guilty til proven innocent, people look to argue. Its pretty grim.

e-Enoch

Superstar

They are desentisizing people to bloody images of violence...evil!

They are desentisizing people to bloody images of violence...evil!
Yeah years ago the only way you could see stuff like that would be to be old enough to go to a movie like Rambo or Robo-cop (or have very lax parents show their underage kids). Now gore like that in those music videos is coming up as suggested videos or on auto-play for people of all ages, disgusting :mad:

Onatramnas

Rookie
What do u mean by the last statement how is mental health characterised ?
Mental health is purposely compromised through fear mongering, news over saturation, pure garbage pumped into peoples heads’ disguised as ‘entertainment’. Etc etc etc. In part to break people down, demoralize and desensitize, as well as get life long pharmaceutical customers, people dependent on anti depressants and anti psychotics.

judah

Established
I really recommend people watch Joe Rogan's interview with Yenomi Park as it gives you some what of the coldness of humanity and the some what reasoning behind it.