Laura Loomer Chains Herself To Twitter Headquarters In Ban Protest

Well she would, wouldn't she?

I don't know anything about this shit
America is a shit country with shit politics

But
Cousin marriage is one thing (I don't like it nonetheless but Islamically it is acceptable)
You can't Islamically Marry your brother. No chance.
So to accuse her of supporting sharia and then accusing her of marrying her brother is a contradiction..
But then again when did your side ever tell the truth on anything?

Thunderian

Superstar

But
Cousin marriage is one thing (I don't like it nonetheless but Islamically it is acceptable)
So to accuse her of supporting sharia and then accusing her of marrying her brother is a contradiction..
If you want to follow the links from my post, there are documents and pictures.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

But
"America is a shit country with shit politics"
You should choose better language if you are going to be moralizing, because Im pretty sure life in whatever nation you live in benefits in various forms from the existence of the US.

If you want to follow the links from my post, there are documents and pictures.

I don't know anything about the woman, but i'm reading into it
here's an example, this is from some random website
"However, Steinberg contacted several members of the Class of 2003 who identified Elmi’s father as Nur Said Elmi Mohamed–the same man Omar identifies as her father."

so this woman is anti-israel, cool...
so that means she's being targetting by jews in the media? cool...
therefore, we must believe what the jews in the media say about her?
that website, links to this

https://pjmedia.com/davidsteinberg/official-school-records-support-claims-that-rep-ilhan-omar-d-mn-married-her-brother/

ok so if i read all of this, all the info required with be in this article, right?

a few sentences in

Omar faced allegations -- soon backed by a remarkable amount of evidence -- that she had married her own brother in 2009, and was still legally his wife. They officially divorced in December 2017.
so now i've got to go on another link to find this mystical evidence

https://alphanewsmn.com/city-pages-expose-omar-family-secrets/
ok so i'm reading this, it screen captures some article..and tells us there was this mystical name change occuring overnight..
some type of demonic forces at work with this shit.

Alpha News, however, has been able to prove that the City Pages revised account of Omar’s father name is false. On his Facebook page, Omar’s father identifies himself as “Nur Said”. In a letter signed by community leaders for the creation of the Jubaland State in Somalia, we see that Omar’s father and brother-in-law have signed on as supporters for the creation of the State. Omar’s father signed his name on this letter as “Nur Said Elmi Mohamed,” the exact name that Zurowski first wrote in his article.

did they find this letter in the twin towers rubble too?

On his Facebook page, Omar’s father identifies himself as “Nur Said”
proof?

this is a fucking merry go round, ive not even completed the previous articles

Another piece of information from the City Pages article was brought up by Scott Johnson in his latest Powerline Blog post. Ilhan Omar states that “there are particular challenges to getting a legal divorce…one of those is getting the cooperation and presence of the other person who you are divorcing.”
so that takes me to
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/10/meet-ilhan-omar-city-pages-style.php

from which we get
Who is Ahmed Nur Said Elmi? We know he’s Omar’s legal husband, although the marriage would be void ab initio under Minnesota law if Elmi is her brother, as Preya Samsundar has concluded.
yet another link
alphanewsmn.com/investigation-suggests-omar-married-brother/
which screen dumps a document,

During the investigation process, we found a document titled “An open letter on the Formation of the Jubaland State” written by “Concerned Jubaland Communities in Minnesota, United States.”

so now, ive got to find this document

i give up.

but let me backtrack a little, what is it you originally said?
Gross, BTW.

the accusation basically goes along the lines of
she had an islamic nikah with her proper husband, father of her kids
and a fake 'official' legal divorce with this husband to commit immigration fraud.
if this is true, it is obv wrong, deceptive, but it isnt gross since it means she's obviously just played the system but obv not shagging her brother.

best thing is, these are irrelevant people...are you from minnesota/the usa? i thought you were from oz?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I don't know anything about the woman, but i'm reading into it
here's an example, this is from some random website
"However, Steinberg contacted several members of the Class of 2003 who identified Elmi’s father as Nur Said Elmi Mohamed–the same man Omar identifies as her father."

so this woman is anti-israel, cool...
so that means she's being targetting by jews in the media? cool...
therefore, we must believe what the jews in the media say about her?
that website, links to this

https://pjmedia.com/davidsteinberg/official-school-records-support-claims-that-rep-ilhan-omar-d-mn-married-her-brother/

ok so if i read all of this, all the info required with be in this article, right?

a few sentences in

Omar faced allegations -- soon backed by a remarkable amount of evidence -- that she had married her own brother in 2009, and was still legally his wife. They officially divorced in December 2017.
so now i've got to go on another link to find this mystical evidence

https://alphanewsmn.com/city-pages-expose-omar-family-secrets/
ok so i'm reading this, it screen captures some article..and tells us there was this mystical name change occuring overnight..
some type of demonic forces at work with this shit.

Alpha News, however, has been able to prove that the City Pages revised account of Omar’s father name is false. On his Facebook page, Omar’s father identifies himself as “Nur Said”. In a letter signed by community leaders for the creation of the Jubaland State in Somalia, we see that Omar’s father and brother-in-law have signed on as supporters for the creation of the State. Omar’s father signed his name on this letter as “Nur Said Elmi Mohamed,” the exact name that Zurowski first wrote in his article.

did they find this letter in the twin towers rubble too?

On his Facebook page, Omar’s father identifies himself as “Nur Said”
proof?

this is a fucking merry go round, ive not even completed the previous articles

Another piece of information from the City Pages article was brought up by Scott Johnson in his latest Powerline Blog post. Ilhan Omar states that “there are particular challenges to getting a legal divorce…one of those is getting the cooperation and presence of the other person who you are divorcing.”
so that takes me to
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/10/meet-ilhan-omar-city-pages-style.php

from which we get
Who is Ahmed Nur Said Elmi? We know he’s Omar’s legal husband, although the marriage would be void ab initio under Minnesota law if Elmi is her brother, as Preya Samsundar has concluded.
yet another link
alphanewsmn.com/investigation-suggests-omar-married-brother/
which screen dumps a document,

During the investigation process, we found a document titled “An open letter on the Formation of the Jubaland State” written by “Concerned Jubaland Communities in Minnesota, United States.”

so now, ive got to find this document

i give up.

but let me backtrack a little, what is it you originally said?
Gross, BTW.

the accusation basically goes along the lines of
she had an islamic nikah with her proper husband, father of her kids
and a fake 'official' legal divorce with this husband to commit immigration fraud.
if this is true, it is obv wrong, deceptive, but it isnt gross since it means she's obviously just played the system but obv not shagging her brother.

best thing is, these are irrelevant people...are you from minnesota/the usa? i thought you were from oz?
Got to give it up for your detective work and Im interested to see how the thread progresses and what your final verdict is!