Laura Loomer Chains Herself To Twitter Headquarters In Ban Protest

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Aero

Superstar
We see the same story so much these days.

It's not ironic that the celebrity instigators keep getting what's owed to them. I call it poetic justice. Like what do people expect to happen when you instigate constantly? I mean duh, obviously the hammer is going to come down. You know it's only a matter of time.

The above statement is the exact reason why most people mind their own business. Plus we already have enough loudmouths permanently attached to some sort of blowhorn. Nobody needs or wants to deal with people like that.

Maybe I'm biased but I've seen the twitter page in question. She's like a super spammer. Twitter kind of has an unwritten rule. Anything more than like 10 tweets a day and you are basically a spammer.

Thunderian

Superstar
So where is the proof of her accusations about the new congresswoman? And dont say "look in the article" because I have previously read it and there is no proof of these accusations. I was ready to jump all over this new Muslim politician myself, but your article provides no proof.
I just posted that for background on the issue for those who didn't want to watch a video.

Also, if you read the article, how did you manage to miss this part?

From the article:

** Rep-elect Ilhan Omar is pro-Sharia — she is a committed Muslim who wears the veil and was once married to her brother.​
** Ilhan Omar is pro-Female Genital Mutilation.​
** Under Sharia Law gays are persecuted.​
** Under Sharia women have less rights than men and are often abused.​

I just posted that for background on the issue for those who didn't want to watch a video.

From the article:

** Rep-elect Ilhan Omar is pro-Sharia — she is a committed Muslim who wears the veil and was once married to her brother.​

http://checkyourfact.com/2018/11/29/fact-check-ilhan-omar-vote-female-genital-mutilation-felony/

https://www.apnews.com/cc2ccd70de56405098d2f259bf0e46c5

She denies marrying her brother, I don’t think she supports Sharia either but we shall see I suppose.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

From the article:

- No proof of her being pro Sharia. Her marriage/immigration story could very well be shady but I have no idea if she married her brother or not, for immigration (or whatever) purposes. Lots of Somali's and Muslims break the law so that wouldn't be a surprise, but its not proven.
- There is no proof of the claims of support for FGM. Didnt the article you posted state that she voted for the anti-FGM measure which died in the Republican controlled state legislature? Lots of Somalis and Muslims are in favor of the horrific, totally outside of Islamic guidelines, practice of FGM, but the example provided by you does not offer any proof of your accusation.
- The last two contentions dont have anything to do with the public record of the Somali candidate you are discussing.

Last edited:
- No proof of her being pro Sharia. Her marriage/immigration story could very well be shady but I have no idea if she married her brother for immigration (or whatever) purposes. Lots of Somali's and Muslims break the law so that wouldn't be a surprise, but its not proven.
- There is no proof of the claims of support for FGM. Didnt the article you posted state that the voted for the anti-FGM measure which died in the Republican controlled state legislature? Lots of Somalis and Muslims are in favor of the horrific, totally outside of Islamic guidelines, practice of FGM, but the example provided by you does not offer any proof of your accusation.
- The last two contentions dont have anything to do with the public record of the Somali candidate you are discussing.

I posted on article regarding FGM, she had concerns about the bill but ultimately voted for it.

Believe me if she supported the practice I would call her on it.

Thunderian

Superstar
There's some pretty convincing evidence that Ilhan Omar did actually marry her brother. Omar also wears the hijab, which isn't exactly an anti-Sharia stance. As for the FGM support, I agree the argument is dodgy.

There's some pretty convincing evidence that Ilhan Omar did actually marry her brother. Omar also wears the hijab, which isn't exactly an anti-Sharia stance. As for the FGM support, I agree the argument is dodgy.
Jury is out on the brother thing, but wearing a hijab doesn’t make her in favor of Sharia at all. I’m more comfortable with her in Congress than Greg Pence of the Christian Sharia.

Thunderian

Superstar
Jury is out on the brother thing, but wearing a hijab doesn’t make her in favor of Sharia at all. I’m more comfortable with her in Congress than Greg Pence of the Christian Sharia.
Do you think that someone who wears the hijab is likely to oppose Sharia?

Who's Greg Pence?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Do you think that someone who wears the hijab is likely to oppose Sharia?

Who's Greg Pence?
"ah-abububbah.... whur.... bu-bu.... wh-who is this Greg Pence which you speak of? lol
So where is the "pretty convincing evidence"?
And dont post from your usual garbled, alt-right looney tunes sources either, come up with some sort of official documentation and then connect the dots to prove your case.

"Omar also wears the hijab, which isn't exactly an anti-Sharia stance."
You have Hollywood icons as your avitars, which isnt exactly an anti-ped stance. So if we follow your "reasoning," you have provided just as much "evidence" that you are a ped-agenda supporter as you have that this woman is somehow pro-sharia.