Las Vegas Shooting

Do you think this was a false flag attack or a Psy-op?

• False flag

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Psy-op

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters

The Zone

Star
We have truthers who take one side or another and that is not going to end well. While I maintain Trump is the lesser evil than Clinton, I am aware that they are in control of all. But I have something more important to say.

Beyond that opening line, the situation in L.V. is similar to Pizza Gate now. Notice I used initials for Las Vegas. The reason is like PG, the words Las Vegas and conspiracy attached to it are flagged. There is a major effort about to begin to trash sites like this again and soon.

The last day or so, there has been uncomfortable questions concerning the incident and people are wondering more than ever about what actually happened. It is a psy op to entrap people. They want to squelch sites which cover this kind of stuff and You Tube and other places are starting campaigns to further silencing folks.

Whether you view right or left wing mainstream news, the message is the same. Conspiracy theorists are a threat. Nobody should question the narratives and all are complicit in forcing the agenda.

It would seem VC avoiding LV on his main page was wise. Trust me, those who are covering this are being watched and I am not talking Alex Jones. I am speaking of ones who have tangible theories who are noticing witnesses are controlled and discouraged from coming forward. They will take your butt right out with threats and will continue a now sped up agenda. It is all part of a bigger picture and some people they have rolled out as distractions are not taking enough eyes away from the incident.

Beware, for this game is serious right now.

Vixy

Star
Well that was to be expected. I've been waiting for them to call us terrorists. Really. And imagine how much "evidence" they have against us by now from all we've written. They can pin us for anything they want. Personally I don't care. I'm prepared to die for God anyway so bring it, been waiting a long time for it.

Last edited:

minuteman223

Established
could this shooting be about grabbing guns, maybe. More restrictions , nothing above 10 rounds like what was passed in NY's SAFE ACT on a national front, who knows. I don't think it is about guns. They come out and say this and that. We have guns and DONT do anything about a government gone drunk with power. The time to changed the country that way passed us by decades ago, in an age technology any form of resistance will be put to an end. Any lie can be pumped out in the media, and you neighbor will accept it as truth. It is about fear and control, the type of control that was tried in Vietnam . To win the heart's and MIND's of the people.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-13/less-we-believe-them-about-las-vegas-more-they-want-our-guns

A.J.

Star
Jesus Campos, Chad Nishimura, Kymberley Suchomel.... Smells like a FF for sure..... It's almost getting silly now.... They are not even trying very hard to make it look legit

Vixy

Star
Didn't they remove the government at about the same time as the bankers?
Could be, I'm not sure but I know that the bankers told them their economy would be a disaster and that they would have great problems without them. Yeah, the frst year it dropped a bit, then it came around and now theyre back on track and doing great. It was a scam just like the one they're pulling in the US. Same shit, different countries.

I met a couple of Icelandic fellows when they won the football thing and they were very nicely behaved, they bought the women drinks and there was no fuss about splitting the bill, they were perfect gentlemen. Swedish climate next to that is very hard, even Denmarks is better. Here guys don't buy as much, it's more like "Get your own damn drink" and guys are really after just one thing. In Denmark they dance with you and are sweet because they want to, they don't act nice to get sex. Only reason a guy would dance with you in Sweden, is to get laied. It's a brutal climate that I havent seen anywhere else in europe.The younger generations seem to look at women as something worth less than men and that women are only to have sex with, nothing more. I think this is due to the equality. Women are competing with men instead of loving them. And since sweden is the ountry most "evolved" in this area (I think?), we are also paying the price for it and it's not pretty.

Just 30 years ago guys would hold the door open if a woman walked in. Now they slam her shoulder to get in before her like she was a guy to fight.

Isnt equality grrrreat?

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Could be, I'm not sure but I know that the bankers told them their economy would be a disaster and that they would have great problems without them. Yeah, the frst year it dropped a bit, then it came around and now theyre back on track and doing great. It was a scam just like the one they're pulling in the US. Same shit, different countries.

I met a couple of Icelandic fellows when they won the football thing and they were very nicely behaved, they bought the women drinks and there was no fuss about splitting the bill, they were perfect gentlemen. Swedish climate next to that is very hard, even Denmarks is better. Here guys don't buy as much, it's more like "Get your own damn drink" and guys are really after just one thing. In Denmark they dance with you and are sweet because they want to, they don't act nice to get sex. Only reason a guy would dance with you in Sweden, is to get laied. It's a brutal climate that I havent seen anywhere else in europe.The younger generations seem to look at women as something worth less than men and that women are only to have sex with, nothing more. I think this is due to the equality. Women are competing with men instead of loving them. And since sweden is the ountry most "evolved" in this area (I think?), we are also paying the price for it and it's not pretty.

Just 30 years ago guys would hold the door open if a woman walked in. Now they slam her shoulder to get in before her like she was a guy to fight.

Isnt equality grrrreat?
It's an attempt to make the wrong things equal whilst forgetting about what really matters Imo Vixy...

The Zone

Star
It is getting deeper. A security guard scheduled to do an interview o Fox News pulled a no show and now he is officially missing.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/17/fox-news-first-security-guard-in-las-vegas-massacre-missing-nbc-news-chief-feels-weinstein-heat.html

This one is getting stranger by the minute and almost all of mainstream media is in on acting as if the official word is the real word. They continue to squelch and knock down posts on YouTube and social media and way too many people are going missing. They confiscated any phone they knew of where people claimed to have something and they are crawling the internet and cell towers in an effort to keep things managed.

FTR, Snopes is saying he is not missing. Most outlets say he is at this point.

Last edited:

Devine

Star
This is absolutely sick. Trump comes on @ 14:36 in this video:

Pay attention to what he says. This can hardly be considered anything less than the POTUS openly declaring that the Masonic shadow government is now in full control. Telling that to the public, OPENLY. ON RECORD.

We still have even 'truthers' thinking Trump is here to save the day. For crying out loud. This is not going to end well.

Well, world, you've ignored all the warnings. Here comes the price to be paid.
Wait a sec man... i was so excited to hear what you had to say about trump, but this video is fucked! it's all choppy and edited weird and the sound is off...another copy perhaps?

Devine

Star
Well that was to be expected. I've been waiting for them to call us terrorists. Really. And imagine how much "evidence" they have against us by now from all we've written. They can pin us for anything they want. Personally I don't care. I'm prepared to die for God anyway so bring it, been waiting a long time for it.
no shit im not scared :)

India

Rookie
To be honest, I didn't go through all 18 pages at all so sorry if it's been mentioned already but there were definitely more than one shooter. I'll tell you why.

My cousin was there and posting live videos during everything and documenting everything she saw while it was going on. Scary stuff. The first thing she posted was that there were at least 2 shooters and you can even hear it in the videos. Those that were there are all saying the same thing.

I don't believe that this happened under the governments nose without them knowing. They were definitely behind it.

Anyways, had a dream 2 years ago that I was in Vegas and a mass shooting happened and I remember everything so vividly because I woke up in panic. Everything felt so real. I couldn't even eat that day. What was just a nightmare for me was a reality for those people. I'll be praying for the victims and as far as the REAL people who were behind this, may they burn in hell.

Vixy

Star
Don't worry, they WILL burn in hell. Can you ask your friend if he/she remembers this before the show:
Also, in this thread we have come to the conclusion that there were at least three shooters and there are loads of evidence for that and that Paddock was a scapegoat. You have the runway with planes that go to Area 51 just behind where this happened so the shooters could come right in, proceed and leave immediately after. It's all alittle TOO convenient. It was a sloppy job so they probably wanted the public to know or they did it on purpose for people to stop trusting the government and riot.