Las Vegas Shooting

Do you think this was a false flag attack or a Psy-op?

• False flag

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Psy-op

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters

CM1288

Surely I am not the only one to have seen this but look at the map of the area that the shooting occurred in

http://abcnews.go.com/US/58-dead-515-injured-las-vegas-shooting-suspect/story?id=50223240

The Route 91 Harvest Site is in the vicinity of the Luxor Hotel which is shaped like a pyramid.

Plus I don't know if the number 91 has any occult significance, but maybe the word Harvest has some kind of meaning.

Either way, the proximity of the Luxor Hotel to the scene of the shooting seemed too convenient.

Attachments

Vixy

Star
update: 58 dead, 500 injured. Sweden media is saying "This wouldn't have happened if they didn't have the GUN LAWS they have. Anyone can get a gun anywhere." Yeeeaaah, cause neat little Sweden never ever has MURDERS, SHOOTINGS (just outside my friggin door, btw), stabbings and so on, almost DAILY.
Friggin nutheads...

YES! They're after your guns! Alex Jones, Aaron russo and all of them were right.

So far we have; White male, 64 years of age, books a hotel room, locks himself in for days then breaks a window and shoots for three minutes, killing (sofar) 58, injuring 200. This is just like the movie with Bridget Fonda as a government assassin: Point of no return. She was also a government trained assassin, shooting a guy on the street from her hotel window:

After the killings, he suicides, as any MK'd guy would since the suicide alter takes over to deafen any loose ends when police interrogation sets in.

This has DELTA written all over it.

Stephen Paddock:

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-02/shooter-las-vegas-concert-kills-20-injures-over-100
Excerpt:

Meanwhile, from Reuters:

• TWO SENIOR U.S. OFFICIALS SAY NO EVIDENCE AT THIS TIME THAT LAS VEGAS SHOOTER IS CONNECTED TO ANY INTERNATIONAL MILITANT GROUP
  • SENIOR U.S. OFFICIAL DISCOUNTED ISLAMIC STATE'S CLAIM OF RESPONSIBILITY FOR LAS VEGAS SHOOTING

Update 10 (10:00am): The brother of gunman Stephen Paddock has said the family is "dumbfounded" by what happened. Eric Paddock told MailOnline from his home in Orlando, Florida: "He was just a guy. Something happened, he snapped or something." US records show Paddock lived in a three-year-old, £300,000 two-bedroom home in the tiny desert community of Mesquite, 80 miles north east of Las Vegas, near the Arizona state border. The house is currently being searched by detectives, Clark County sheriff Joseph Lombardo told reporters.

Eric also told CBS News his brother was "not an avid gun guy at all". He added: "The fact that he had those kinds of weapons is just... where the hell did he get automatic weapons? He has no military background or anything like that. "He's a guy who lived in a house in Mesquite and drove down and gambled in Las Vegas."

DesertRose

Superstar
Who Was Las Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddock And What Was His Motive
by Tyler Durden
While there are still relatively few details about the man responsible for the deadliest mass shooting in US history, or his motive to kill at least 50 people and injure over 400 people, here is what we know so far, courtesy of the Telegraph and other public data sources.

The gunman behind this morning's Las Vegas shooting, is believed to be a grandfather who lived in a remote desert home in Mestique, Nevada, reports Telegraph's Leon Watson. Stephen Paddock, 64, was named by police as the perpetrator who left more than 50 dead. He was killed when officers blasted their way into his hotel room. Las Vegas police said they had located "numerous firearms within the room that he occupied." Las Vegas Sheriff Lombardo said officers had confronted Paddock on the 32nd floor across the street from the concert. "There were at least 8 guns and a number of long rifles in the alleged shooter’s room", per Las Vegas Police Undersheriff Kevin McMahill.

Police believe Paddock, a local resident, was a "lone wolf" attacker. Lombardo did not give further details, however, on Paddock's background or possible motivation. "We have no idea what his belief system was," Lombardo said. "Right now, we believe he was the sole aggressor."

Recordings of the attack suggested that Paddock used an automatic weapon. Paddock, who arrived at the hotel on Thursday, was found with more than 10 rifles, Lombardo said. Relatives said they knew Paddock owned guns, but believed they were legal.
Before he opened fire late Sunday, gunman Stephen Paddock lived a quiet life for years in a small town outside Las Vegas, the WaPo writes.

A retired man, Paddock often visited Las Vegas to gamble and take in concerts, his relatives said. Public records show he was a licensed pilot, who owned two planes. And he had a hunting license from Alaska. For several years, he appeared to live in Mesquite, Tex. But property records show he chose to move to another town named Mesquite in Nevada, where he bought a home in 2013 and has been living there ever since.

Paddock's family said there was nothing in his past that would suggest violence. "We are in complete shock bewilderment and horror. We have absolutely no idea how in the world Steve did this. Absolutely no concept," said one relative, who spoke anonymously to avoid hurting other relatives. "There was nothing secret or strange about him."

Family members said that Paddock spent much of his retirement in recent years staying in hotels in Las Vegas and gambling. They said he listened to country music and went to concerts at Vegas hotels.

Las Vegas police said authorities were in the process of searching Paddock's home in Mesquite, Nev., on Monday morning. Quinn Averett, a spokesman for Mesquite Police in Nevada said Paddock was unknown to local authorities in the city where he owns a home 80 miles northeast of Las Vegas. Mesquite police have no recorded interactions with Paddock. Las Vegas police said this about Lombardo.

"We have no investigative information or background associated with this individual that is derogatory," Sheriff Joseph Lombardo said. "The only thing we can tell is he received a citation several years ago, that citation was handled as a matter of normal practice in the court system."

continue at source: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-02/

Aero

Superstar
The shooter was a patsy for sure. Probably had very little idea what he was doing. If that's even the real shooter. You know? It didn't seem like precision shooting, he just had good weapons. And a good position to fire from. That's the thing about a lot of these patsies. They seem so weak, we forget they are simply shooting fish in a bucket in these cases.

I saw two crows eating some roadkill yesterday. So I knew something bad was going to happen, but this? It's very sad how we let society come to this. Where we just place people out in the open like sheep, or in a confined building with no fire prevention or good escape routes. And than people try to point fingers and I'm just sick of it.

Make safety the number 1 priority and shit like this wont happen, or it will be so mitigated that collectively we can take it. Build safer buildings, build safer streets with more access points and paths to move. Stop letting "security" be a lazy mans day job. Because it is. Security is the biggest fucking scam in the world.

manama

Star
Historically, when they say it's one of theirs, it's proven to be.
Actually, many times when they have claimed it. It has proven to be false and the fact being that isis jumped at the opportunity to claim such an incident to their name.
The entire incident nobody called it terrorism, nobody blamed the shooter or whoever it was and people blamed guns.
Apparently for the shooter to be responsible, he needs to either be a "mozelimb" or the tom/dick/harry or in this case stephen needs to be claimed by isis as one of their own. Which is so far fetched that even most of the general public isn't believing it.

Trenton

Veteran
It's funny you should mention that. I had a random dream last night involving country music. A song I really used to like and hadn't thought of in a while came on the radio while I was in the car with my mother and brother. I remember saying "this is one of the only country songs I really like." I found it so odd that I should have a random dream involving country music and then wake up to see that on the news. The lyrics to the song even revolve around death and how people react to it.

Anyways, I echo your sentiments and hope for the best for the injured, the family and friends of the ones who died, the concertgoers who miraculously got away unharmed, and also the musicians. This is an awful tragedy. What is going on that makes everyone want to hurt/kill each other? Is life in this country really so awful? I wonder what fills people with so much rage and anger. This is happening way, way, way too often. Even one time is too many.
Do you mind sharing what song it was in your dream?

Thunderian

Superstar
Actually, many times when they have claimed it. It has proven to be false and the fact being that isis jumped at the opportunity to claim such an incident to their name.
The entire incident nobody called it terrorism, nobody blamed the shooter or whoever it was and people blamed guns.
Apparently for the shooter to be responsible, he needs to either be a "mozelimb" or the tom/dick/harry or in this case stephen needs to be claimed by isis as one of their own. Which is so far fetched that even most of the general public isn't believing it.
I haven't heard of any attacks ISIS has claimed that were proven to be someone else. Do you have some examples?

Trenton

Veteran
So, did the shooter kill himself or did the police shoot him?

Either way, my thoughts, if this was out of character for him according to his family, and he killed himself, that screams Delta programming.

If the police shot him, why? So we can't interview him and find out if he WAS the shooter, or for him to confess something they don't want anyone to hear?

I understand the police would be like "just kill him to stop him from shooting anyone else or us"

However, if they have good riot gear, they should've apprehended him.

I'm sure the world would love to know what drives a seemingly "average" old white man to kill this many people, attending an event he himself would enjoy.

Too many questions tbh.

Mass sacrificial ritual carried out by a Delta soldier though. It's all I feel it could be.

Trenton

Veteran
In gap now between 23th and 13th..
September 23rd is what satanic holiday? (I also assumed the upcoming Friday the 13th is the next one you mean)

I'm just trying to see if there's some rite they'd like to carry out in the gap between major dates for them. To build "infernal energy" during the lapse. Idfk what Satanists do. It's fucked though.

Thunderian

Superstar
FYI ...

Does Isis really 'claim every terror attack'?

"A simple tabulation of past claims of responsibility for attacks in the West shows that Isis has been surprisingly disciplined in only claiming attacks that the terror group has either directed, enabled or else inspired," Rukmini Callimachi, a New York Times correspondent focusing on Isis and al-Qaeda, told The Independent.

DesertRose

Superstar
The Insidious ISIS-US Relationship. The West is Terrorizing and Destroying Countries
https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-insidious-isis-us-relationship-the-west-is-terrorizing-and-destroying-countries/5611501
Excerpts:

ISIS/Daesh have always been place-setters[1] for the U.S Empire and its Coalition of regime-change criminal cohorts.

Once Daesh is installed in an area, the area is destroyed and depopulated. Syrians flee from terrorist-held areas, to government -secured areas.

Now that the Syrian government and its allies are winning the just war against Western backed, sustained, and integrated terrorists, the West’s strategic use of its terror proxies is becoming more apparent.

Video satellite imagery reveals, for example, Western military installations ensconced in Daesh territory. This is normal, because the West and Daesh are comrades-in-arms.

and:

Western populations should shed their illusions. Our governments are committing war crimes and imposing an overseas holocaust on non-belligerent countries. The West and its allies are terrorizing and destroying countries and they are falsely projecting their own high crimes onto their victims.