Lana Lockteff, Takin` It To The Mattresses

Karlysymon

Superstar
I said:
So while Brussels mandates that the gates should stay open, the same fate awaits both the native and the alien: a work-camp or death, should the economy collapse.
I've always had the feeling that some of these facilities, turned into refugee shelters will soon serve their original purpose, should the economy collapse. The 'residents' will remain locked up forever.

With crime declining in the Netherlands, the country is looking at new ways to fill its prisons. The government has let Belgium and Norway put prisoners in empty cells and now, amid the huge flow of migrants into Europe, several Dutch prisons have been temporarily pressed into service as asylum-seeker centers.

polymoog

Superstar
this ties in with the western values argument. i dont agree with the solutions, but there are some great points made.

elsbet

Superstar
"culture" in itself is something flexible, it changes. For example not long ago Chicken Tikka Masala became britain's most popular meal.
Music tastes change. Old classical music, ballet, opera..those things won't just disappear though.

Also and this is my main point...european 'white' culture has been exported all over the world already through colonialism and western capitalism.
White people have no right to whine about diversity when said diversity came about through colonialism and coloured folk getting involved in white people's wars and rebuilding white countries.
Coloured Folk?

SpektaCoolAir

Established
sometimes one can't help but wonder why some people on this site are actually on this site (considering this is supposed to be a conspiracy website - where people don't trust their governments & anything that is mainstream or seems to be controlled by "the chosen few").

making fascist (to the core) statements & praising their governments plain deceptions - yet still claiming they are anti-nwomgyxz - is really suspicious & appears more like a mockery to the people on here that truly consider themselves as seekers of the truth.

good ol' tactics: if you can't beat them - join them!

lophatt

Rookie
I didn't essentially disagree with creating controls on immigration. In fact, I think it is irrational to expect the western world to be the only place in the world that doesn't try to have some control of immigration in order to control the changes made to culture. We have the right to do this.

Like I said, I just don't think that this is reason in and of itself to prevent immigration. The reason should be more foundational than simply reactionary in response to the present circumstances.
Firstly, if you believe that a culture recognizes itself and has the right to preserve what they desire in themselves, why on earth would they NOT control immigration? No country is "obligated" to let in anyone that wants to come. If someone, or a group, wants to come it is expected that they will attempt to adjust to the social norms of the host country, not the other way round.

What we have been seeing lately is ass-backward and ridiculous. We are being told that we must accept anybody, regardless of their beliefs, practices or actions. That is untrue and we shouldn't water it down. Countries should only allowing what supports their cultures, not what destroys them.

elsbet

Superstar
this ties in with the western values argument. i dont agree with the solutions, but there are some great points made.
You mean the Arms Length solution?
It's absurd-- sounds like she has a "sponsor" and doesn't want to lose her funding. o_O

lophatt

Rookie
subject:
"Diversity" Is a Weapon Against White People

To me the point is that WE should decide our future, not some "steering committee". We are all being subjected to social engineering designed to weaken the herd. These "owners and farmers" do not want recalcitrant cattle. The white race has shown itself to be the most innovative and clever, as well as hard-working and tireless. Those are not the traits wanted by those who would control us.

So, all of the countries inhabited by whites now have low birth rates. "Somebody" has "decided" that the fix for this is to "replace" the whites with mutts. So, by my lights, no matter what someone may think about this, it is not someone else's decision to make. The whites have to have more offspring and the heathens have to be kept outside.

rainerann

Star
Firstly, if you believe that a culture recognizes itself and has the right to preserve what they desire in themselves, why on earth would they NOT control immigration? No country is "obligated" to let in anyone that wants to come. If someone, or a group, wants to come it is expected that they will attempt to adjust to the social norms of the host country, not the other way round.

What we have been seeing lately is ass-backward and ridiculous. We are being told that we must accept anybody, regardless of their beliefs, practices or actions. That is untrue and we shouldn't water it down. Countries should only allowing what supports their cultures, not what destroys them.
Because preserving our identity requires continuing to allow immigration. That is a component of our identity. However, I do support defining boundaries on immigration that include preventing people from coming into our country that evision replacing our system of government with another. So, I am pretty sure that we are on the same page. I almost feel like I just reworded what you just said...

Haich

Superstar
To me the point is that WE should decide our future, not some "steering committee". We are all being subjected to social engineering designed to weaken the herd. These "owners and farmers" do not want recalcitrant cattle. The white race has shown itself to be the most innovative and clever, as well as hard-working and tireless. Those are not the traits wanted by those who would control us.

So, all of the countries inhabited by whites now have low birth rates. "Somebody" has "decided" that the fix for this is to "replace" the whites with mutts. So, by my lights, no matter what someone may think about this, it is not someone else's decision to make. The whites have to have more offspring and the heathens have to be kept outside.
Your words are full of hate and for someone who's just joined the forum, you're only adding fuel to the existing fire and therefore, it's logical to assume you're a troll trying to stir up drama.

lophatt

Rookie
Your words are full of hate and for someone who's just joined the forum, you're only adding fuel to the existing fire and therefore, it's logical to assume you're a troll trying to stir up drama.
Wow, you're much too smart for me, yawn! New or not, that's what I think. Hate? What hate?

Karlysymon

Superstar

What do you suggest as a solution to reverse the infertility epidemic? The main culprits for low birth rates are chemical and pharmaceutical companies. Dow, DuPont, Merck, GSK come to mind. What are you doing about it? All this talk about 'white genocide' isn't being honest. The irony of it all is that the biggest chemical/pharmaceutical companies in the world are in the genocide business. Is that your definition of "innovative and clever, as well as hard-working and tireless"....by any chance?

lophatt

Rookie
What do you suggest as a solution to reverse the infertility epidemic? The main culprits for low birth rates are chemical and pharmaceutical companies. Dow, DuPont, Merck, GSK come to mind. What are you doing about it? All this talk about 'white genocide' isn't being honest. The irony of it all is that the biggest chemical/pharmaceutical companies in the world are in the genocide business. Is that your definition of "innovative and clever, as well as hard-working and tireless"....by any chance?
Well, I'm not sure what you're looking for. I agree that the chemical companies contribute to the problem. I also think that flooding the country with other races who are prolific breeders is not a good approach to preserving the white race.

That's where I came in in this discussion, I was commenting on Lana's video, it was quite good. It's pretty obvious that there are a lot of leftwing, reactionary people here. I'm neither "left" nor "right". I was simply commenting. If that angers you, I'm sorry to hear it.

I totally agree that virtually everything in the current "plan" for the New World Odor is on track to devastate us. The only meaningful response would be to totally ignore their plan and take control of our lives. To do otherwise is simply to become a spectator.

But, whether it can be fixed or not, my comments still stand regarding Lana's video. It covers most important points. There are a few others I'd add, but judging from the hostile response I imagine that would be a wasted effort.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Well, I'm not sure what you're looking for. I agree that the chemical companies contribute to the problem. I also think that flooding the country with other races who are prolific breeders is not a good approach to preserving the white race.

That's where I came in in this discussion, I was commenting on Lana's video, it was quite good. It's pretty obvious that there are a lot of leftwing, reactionary people here. I'm neither "left" nor "right". I was simply commenting. If that angers you, I'm sorry to hear it.

I totally agree that virtually everything in the current "plan" for the New World Odor is on track to devastate us. The only meaningful response would be to totally ignore their plan and take control of our lives. To do otherwise is simply to become a spectator.

But, whether it can be fixed or not, my comments still stand regarding Lana's video. It covers most important points. There are a few others I'd add, but judging from the hostile response I imagine that would be a wasted effort.
Yes, Lana made good points about european diversity, which is obvious.
My problem is that those crying foul over white genocide conviniently remain silent on the real causes and go on and on and on about 'prolific breeders'.
You do realise that the 'prolific breeders' have now voluntarily/involutarily enrolled themselves in a mass-sterilisation campaign, simply by moving to Europe. So you have nothing to worry about.

But also, inorder to get the numbers up from the negatives, you'd have to become a prolific breeder, yourself. Otherwise, you remain a part of and exacerbate the problem.
just sayin'...

SpektaCoolAir

Established
I also think that flooding the country with other races who are prolific breeders is not a good approach to preserving the white race.
if this ain't "right" - what is it?

white people & their everlasting wailing of dying out - the original pussycat dolls!

maybe if you wouldn't consider a human giving birth as "breeding" (as if they were some kind of animal) & refer to kids in general as annoying & something that is preventing you from "having a good time" - you wouldn't have to live in fear of so many things (especially not of people from different cultures) & would enjoy your life more.

being around your "own" people did definitely not work so well for you - it made you bitter - frustrated & anxious.

why not try something else & benefit from it?

maybe you should realize that:

Canuckster

Rookie
white people don't have a problem with diversity, white people, and people in general don't like having it rammed down your throat and being categorized if you don't agree with the groupthink. Let people have their own opinions about things, I frankly could care less what others opinions of my ideals are. They are mine, and not for you to pass judgement on.