Lady Gaga - weird hand signal...

There was anothter thread talking about a potential EMP, and that the Gaga routine from VMAs or whatever it was alluded to this. I ended up watching this video for the first time (I made sure to mute it) and I noticed she does this weird hand signal at the end of this routine - it looked weird to me...and then I saw another video and she seemed to do it again in another video that popped up on the right of my screen.
She starts doing it at 8:25 min mark

I noticed at the end of this video she does this weird hand signal, at 3:23 min mark - plus she looks super evil and like a witch...

Anyone know what this hand signal is from?

queen82

Star
There was anothter thread talking about a potential EMP, and that the Gaga routine from VMAs or whatever it was alluded to this. I ended up watching this video for the first time (I made sure to mute it) and I noticed she does this weird hand signal at the end of this routine - it looked weird to me...and then I saw another video and she seemed to do it again in another video that popped up on the right of my screen.
She starts doing it at 8:25 min mark

I noticed at the end of this video she does this weird hand signal, at 3:23 min mark - plus she looks super evil and like a witch...

Anyone know what this hand signal is from?
don't know but she give me creepy vibes

Cintra

Star
That’s the one!
That statue make a good reply to about 50% of all threads.

The symbol itself has many meanings.
One is as simple as nerve damage to the hand.

pumkinspice

Established
That statue make a good reply to about 50% of all threads.

The symbol itself has many meanings.
One is as simple as nerve damage to the hand.

they blame the inverted cross on Peter too

Cintra

Star
But it is, isnt it? Or at least that has always been the legend.

Peter was crucified on an inverted crucifix.
Caravaggio painted it.

pumkinspice

Established
But it is, isnt it? Or at least that has always been the legend.

Peter was crucified on an inverted crucifix.
Caravaggio painted it.
I mean that they blame these symbols on Peter as an excuse to say it is a holy symbol/has a holy meaning, but these symbols have evil origins.

It's like how Catholics use Mary and Jesus as an excuse to worship the original mother goddess and son..a very ancient religion of Babylon.

Did Peter really even have ulnar nerve damage? Based on the Peter you read about in scriptures, I don't think he would go around doing hand gestures as a form of blessing...don't think that was a requirement of the original doctrine/church. But yes I do know he was crucified upside down

Cintra

Star
I mean that they blame these symbols on Peter as an excuse to say it is a holy symbol/has a holy meaning, but these symbols have evil origins.

It's like how Catholics use Mary and Jesus as an excuse to worship the original mother goddess and son..a very ancient religion of Babylon.

Did Peter really even have ulnar nerve damage? Based on the Peter you read about in scriptures, I don't think he would go around doing hand gestures as a form of blessing...don't think that was a requirement of the original doctrine/church. But yes I do know he was crucified upside down
I have no idea about st peters hands.
it just seemed like an interesting idea, so i posted it.

Well I think when it comes to hand signals or any manner of symbol, intent matters. It’s be difficult to say “who did what hand symbol first” in some instances, but I’d think the intent of why someone is doing it would matter.

When looking at the Gaga exhibition, I mean performance, with that disgusting tangle of nerves and sinew or whatever it was wrapping across the walls, penetrating across the brain piano - one gets the impression she’s dancing in some kind of organic/technological hybrid nightmare, which to me, smacks of transhumanism. I do believe those in power wish to link us all to some giant “hive mind” or supercomputer. Gaga’s face mask has a sine wave on it and that was also on her outfit and around the set.