LADY GAGA PREDICTED COVID AND GRAPHENE OXIDE

L3M4

Star
Lady Gaga did not predict anything, that’s an exclusive Steven Klein production/script/visuals/shooting; there are many characters and male models in the commercial, Stephanie (performer ”Gaga” real name) being the main one… the black goo is only a reference to her cologne, which itself is a reference to fame… dark goo is not present in vaccine, at that microscopic level graphene properties can be intact without showing any color…

Lady Gaga did not predict anything, that’s an exclusive Steven Klein production/script/visuals/shooting; there are many characters and male models in the commercial, Stephanie (performer ”Gaga” real name) being the main one… the black goo is only a reference to her cologne, which itself is a reference to fame… dark goo is not present in vaccine, at that microscopic level graphene properties can be intact without showing any color…
Graphene is black goo....

It's the programmable ferrofluid and it is in the vaccine and the commercial is alluding to that.

L3M4

Star
Graphene is black goo....

It's the programmable ferrofluid and it is in the vaccine and the commercial is alluding to that.
Graphene is black goo in a different state of matter, such as water can be solid rock when is frozen. The commercial is only alluding to the poison of fame which was the theme behind the Steven Klein black cologne commercial.

Graphene is black goo in a different state of matter, such as water can be solid rock when is frozen. The commercial is only alluding to the poison of fame which was the theme behind the Steven Klein black cologne commercial.
Really? Come on I take it ur a gaga fan. They know what they are doing

L3M4

Star
Really? Come on I take it ur a gaga fan. They know what they are doing
How many times do I have to point out this was a Steven Klein NOT GAGA'S concept/production; you are not even reading the responses in this thread?Stephanie (a.k.a Gaga) was only a main character, she did not tell him what visuals/substances/script he had to implement. I don't care either about "Gaga", she probably do practices human sacrifices and such, but I'm sure she or anyone who is in Hollywood, including every single musician, photographer, etc, don't receive each billion details of the higher NWO law/political/health/literary/fields/plans & their ingredients.... How old are you? You do seem to lack some basic common sense. ALSO FYI GAGA did not had any input either in her initial music videos, if you notice, the only production she was allowed to partake as a producer, she failed miserably, look at "Edge of Glory" official music video and compare it to all her previous performance. That's right, (biggest names in the industry had confirmed this) Gaga can't put herself together to assemble a choreography, a visual stage, dancers, NOTHING, yet alone read classified health science ingredients of an mRNA therapy that was developed almost a decade later... I find it hilarious you also claim: "they know what they are doing" when in reality is all the opposite, the less they know (that's why the have due times for all to be rush hush) the more higher positions they get... it's the co-writers of the entire script/production who may receive insights to mix and hide throughout the audiovisuals... You are really naive and it's showing...

Last edited:
How many times do I have to point out this was a Steven Klein NOT GAGA'S concept/production; you are not even reading the responses in this thread?Stephanie (a.k.a Gaga) was only a main character, she did not tell him what visuals/substances/script he had to implement. I don't care either about "Gaga", she probably do practices human sacrifices and such, but I'm sure she or anyone who is in Hollywood, including every single musician, photographer, etc, don't receive each billion details of the higher NWO law/political/health/literary/fields/plans & their ingredients.... How old are you? You do seem to lack some basic common sense. ALSO FYI GAGA did not had any input either in her initial music videos, if you notice, the only production she was allowed to partake as a producer, she failed miserably, look at "Edge of Glory" official music video and compare it to all her previous performance. That's right, (biggest names in the industry had confirmed this) Gaga can't put herself together to assemble a choreography, a visual stage, dancers, NOTHING, yet alone read classified health science ingredients of an mRNA therapy that was developed almost a decade later... I find it hilarious you also claim: "they know what they are doing" when in reality is all the opposite, the less they know (that's why the have due times for all to be rush hush) the more higher positions they get... it's the co-writers of the entire script/production who may receive insights to mix and hide throughout the audiovisuals... You are really naive and it's showing...

Yes gaga whatever represents whoeever stop being pedantic the point is u just tried to say that this was all a metaphor for fame...

And I'm saying in that world there are no coincidences and the "metaphors" have one meaning to initiated and another to the public

Don't tell me in naieve when ur taking the director at his word. Who is supposedly in the know as u have just said .
Ur contradicting urself.

L3M4

Star
Yes gaga whatever represents whoeever stop being pedantic the point is u just tried to say that this was all a metaphor for fame...

And I'm saying in that world there are no coincidences and the "metaphors" have one meaning to initiated and another to the public

Don't tell me in naieve when ur taking the director at his word. Who is supposedly in the know as u have just said .
Ur contradicting urself.
Are you like 11 years old? as mentioned in previous comments, can you even read? or you just make up threads and comments for the sake of fulfilling your childish ego with imaginative ramblings... you know when you type in your keyboard you actually have to address something if it's a dialogue or at least make-sense not just spew random words to pretend you know how to write...
Where did I said the director was in the know... I never stated that, therefore I never contradicted myself. Co-writers are not directors.

Last edited:
Are you like 11 years old? as mentioned in previous comments, can you even read? or you just make up threads and comments for the sake of fulfilling your childish ego with imaginative ramblings... you know when you type in your keyboard you actually have to address something if it's a dialogue or at least make-sense not just spew random words to pretend you know how to write...
Where did I said the director was in the know... I never stated that, therefore I never contradicted myself. Co-writers are not directors.
You are being pedantic director co writer whatever the point is these people pushing this agenda in adverts and the people taken part.

And you sir woman whatever u are are the dumb one that u actually can't see the graphene connection. You are literally taking them at their word that it is about fame yeh right that's not how it works with these people.

How dumb can YOU be.

L3M4

Star
You are being pedantic director co writer whatever the point is these people pushing this agenda in adverts and the people taken part.

And you sir woman whatever u are are the dumb one that u actually can't see the graphene connection. You are literally taking them at their word that it is about fame yeh right that's not how it works with these people.

How dumb can YOU be.
I only stated that’s what the reference is, I never ever once said it was what I believe in or what I’ll take as the solemn truth, again, you’re proving to be an ignorant naive entitled 9 year old, if it makes you happy Gaga is showing graphene inside the vaccine in a decades old cologne ad…. As well at her Lollapooza there were huge syringes on stage as props, decades ago also… yeah totally believable, I feel so awoke just by typing that. Puh lease validate me, I has my third eye open…
1633222170229.gif

2:09 the crown represents Corona

The black goo is the graphene present in vaccines

2021-10-24 13_32_02-Lady Gaga - Born This Way (Official Music Video) - YouTube - Opera.png
Don't forget Born This Way. And combine that with the song's idea of creating a new race.

I watched French movie Titane. The movie begins with a young girl whose skull was replaced with titanium after an accident. Transhumanism.The girl became a serial killer. And there are details like her sexual intimacy with her "step father" in her trans male form.

2021-10-24 13_48_31-Greenshot.png
She bled black slime throughout the movie including giving birth. We can guess what she gave birth to.

Last edited: