Lady Gaga "911" video - Armenia–Azerbaijan War Prediction

for english:
There has been speculation in Ankara circles about Erdoğan’s real wealth, ranging from tens of billions of dollars to even hundreds of billions. No one knows for sure. International hacking group Anonymous posted a tweet on December 29, 2020 claiming that Erdoğan had as much as $350 billion in ill-gotten funds and mocked the Turkish president by asking which banks he wanted to use to launder it.

there is a project on this region and erdogan is being blackmailed to continue in harmony with the project.

Tikawanda

Established
I appreciate a good conspiracy theory as much as anyone, but I think people are really reaching if they think that this rather obscure music video is predictive programming for a war in Azerbaijan or wherever.

gnostic

Rookie
Notice how the so called "international community" did nothing during the Arm-Az war, these hypocrites talk about "human rights", but don't care when people are dying. just shows you how everything is fake and planned.

gnostic

Rookie
Some azeri youtube channel posted fake ipg video, showing how muslims take over the world. Wtf.

gnostic

Rookie
I just found an interesting comment about the red apple in ipg video (the real one, of course). _20210111_083335.JPG

Last edited:

gnostic

Rookie
2015 European games opening ceremony in Baku. The fruit shown is pomegranate. The woman is Europa on the bull and also woman riding the beast from the book of Revelations. Lady Gaga was there too, singing nwo anthem "Imagine". But the most interesting question is: what CERN was doing there?

Closing ceremony - Phoenix rising.

Some azeri youtube channel posted fake ipg video, showing how muslims take over the world. Wtf.
the original account deleted the video.

2021-01-11 12_21_17-seymour studios - Google Arama - Opera.png

they also changed the symbol of the channel. looks like 8. a number used in occult, as we discussed here.

they also changed their names to "god's slave".

2021-01-11 12_36_22-.png

there is no place for symbols in Islam. no matter what your intention is, you can't use a "problematic" symbol like triangle so carelessly. it doesn't seem well-intentioned

Payitaht Abdulhamit, a "partisan" (for erdogan) tv series in a partisan tv channel in turkey.

2021-01-11 13_01_18-I- Pet Goat III by - Seymour Studios - YouTube - Opera.png
predictive programming about disasters is something the occult side will do. muslims don't try to foretell the future.

fake asteroid project belongs to them.

gnostic

Rookie
https://theusatribune.com/2021/02/28612/?fbclid=IwAR0RzDkZvqZ0WGWjdeLMJgGPRSvgwJWC9LM9w3reqvmYk1HV2RlcirrOiO0#
Case in point, the speech of Andranik Kocharyan, the Chairman of the Standing Committee on Defense and Security of the National Assembly of Armenia and an MP of the ruling bloc “My Step” on February 1, in which he stated that Armenia needs to build a nuclear bomb. Calls for building a nuke in Armenia are not new, as Armenian officials have always seen resorting to development of nuclear arsenal as something that would deter Turkey and Azerbaijan from an attack.

Earlier in January, during a meeting of the parliamentary Committee on Regional Affairs and Eurasian Integration, Hakob Vardanyan, Deputy Minister of Territorial Administration and Infrastructure said that the Metsamor Nuclear Power Plant produced a significant amount of radioactive waste during its operation, as well as radioactive fuel that is not classified as “industrial waste” and that it could probably be used for military purposes.