Lady Gaga "911" video - Armenia–Azerbaijan War Prediction

FUCK

"The people of Turkey are bracing themselves for a radioactive sandstorm yet again this year. Meteorologists expect southern winds to carry several dozen tons of irradiated dust from the former states of Syria, Iraq and Iran. The fallout from these territories devastated during the so-called suicide war remain the primary source of radiation that falls onto Europe and the eastern Mediterranean."

Last edited:

Nobodybuthere

Established
I am here to ask your help! Here are people who know how those satan worshippers are exterminating Armenians. There is an information that shitty Armenian givernment who are controlled by Sor@s and Rothsch@lds are going to fully exterminate us. They have a plan in which the most of territory of Armenia will be gifted to Azerbaijan and then in the last small part they will have acceptance to intervene. Azerbaijan kills us, no matter where we are, if they intervene legally they will kill the whole nation. Guys, please help to share this. I am asking as I am desperate because those plans will be ended in summer of 2021. Let's stop the mass murder of my nation. I am against their shitty plans and hope them all to die, they are cursed forever.
The first image is Armenia's map before the war, the second is their shitty plan, and the third is the source about it. Please, save my life too, as they do it, they will kill me too.

Attachments

Last edited:
December 21 video.

It's not the end of the world
No, not the end of the world
Throw on your fancy attire, fears in the fire
Don't lose hope
It's no funeral we're attending
Actually, just the beginning

2020-12-22 12_35_08-Katy Perry - Not the End of the World - YouTube - Opera.png
Blue, Red, Orange.

2020-12-22 12_43_08-Katy Perry - Not the End of the World - YouTube - Opera.png
Purple (radiation)- star and crescent (flags of Islamic countries)

.2020-12-22 12_45_59-Katy Perry - Not the End of the World - YouTube - Opera.png
shutdown the internet.

Nobodybuthere

Established

gnostic

Rookie
December 21 video.

It's not the end of the world
No, not the end of the world
Throw on your fancy attire, fears in the fire
Don't lose hope
It's no funeral we're attending
Actually, just the beginning

View attachment 49307
Blue, Red, Orange.

View attachment 49308
Purple (radiation)- star and crescent (flags of Islamic countries)

.View attachment 49309
shutdown the internet.
Aliens, UFO - fake alien invasion
Katy/Zooey saves the Earth, aliens say to her "we've been waiting for you" - messiah?
Blue, white colours on their clothes - Israel, Greece?
Blue, red, green - Azerbaijan
Screenshot_20201224-112650.png

Last edited:

Nobodybuthere

Established

gnostic

Rookie
There was a letter that was leaked before the war. In the letter Pashinyan writes that he will give lands to Azerbaijan because the goal is to strengthen NATO and join NATO, and the conflict in NK is an obstacle.

Nobodybuthere

Established
Just look how Armenian letters stayed mostly at the same position, while changing to other languages those hieroglyphs were reversed. Plagiarism is always the reversion. Everything is not about the lands etc., because it is obviously for destroying what was left from a huge civilization including cultural monuments and genetics of the nation that keeps them.

Those Satan worshippers soonly will give to Azerbaijani barbarians Qarahunj and Tatev monastery, because they both are observatories and have been built for scientific goals. Let's be honest: they are hiding the roots of a great civilization. I curse every stan worshipper included in that process.

Attachments

Nobodybuthere

Established
There was a letter that was leaked before the war. In the letter Pashinyan writes that he will give lands to Azerbaijan because the goal is to strengthen NATO and join NATO, and the conflict in NK is an obstacle.
Do you have the source about it, no matter in which language?

Aero

Superstar
It's physically impossible for me to cringe. But if I could I would be cringing with y'all on this.

Promoting warmongers, a US based Armenian newspaper published an op-ed urging the Armenian government to use nuclear weapons against the Azerbaijani people and inquiring why Yereven was not already taking such steps to punish its rivals.

there is a turkish news that bagratyan mentioned this issue.
I couldn't find in english resources...

gnostic

Rookie
There is something about this region (Armenia - Turkey - Azerbaijan), it's important for some (occult?) reasons, and that's why this region is depicted in IPG. The mountain in the background is Ararat, the tower is Maiden Tower in Azerbaijan. Whirling dervish is a Turkish thing. One youtuber claims than those stones in the background are in Cappadocia, Turkey, there is also bombed mosque (perhaps Turkish), the mother/son in the video are symbolizing the same thing as Mary/Jesus in Hagia Sophia, notice the same red halo around mother's head and in the mosaic. Someone posted here that the name of the nuclear plant Metsamor means "great mother".
It's all an occult ritual. There is snow shown in IPG, it's winter, so I think the events will unfold this winter.

Attachments

Last edited: