Lady Gaga "911" video - Armenia–Azerbaijan War Prediction

US formally withdraws from Open Skies Treaty that bolstered European security

and this is 11.22 event. I know which will be the last sign that means "run for the shelters"

Nobodybuthere

Established
my predictions fail. I was waiting for Trump to be re-elected. It's hard to predict the modus operandi of the occult team.
06. 12. 20 is a Sunday as in the song. If you watched the video with end time predictions there was a song telling that Saturday was a normal day, but on Sunday everything was ruined by nuclear disaster.
I supposed that Trump would be killed, but he is still alive.

Can you by a protection costume?
isn't it meaningless? nuclear fallout will also exist in food and water.

06. 12. 20 is a Sunday as in the song. If you watched the video with end time predictions there was a song telling that Saturday was a normal day, but on Sunday everything was ruined by nuclear disaster.
I supposed that Trump would be killed, but he is still alive.
which song?

Come, Armageddon! Come!
Come, come, come, nuclear bomb
Everyday is like Sunday

Nobodybuthere

Established
isn't it meaningless? nuclear fallout will also exist in food and water.

which song?

Come, Armageddon! Come!
Come, come, come, nuclear bomb
Everyday is like Sunday
I don't remember which exactly, but there were lines in one song of the video about the clocks, that you shared here. In one movie a person said that only those who were in defense costume stayed alive. This song's lyrics ine more time prove that the catastrophe will occur on Sunday, maybe at midnight from Saturday passing to Sunday.

Last edited:
a site I don't know the source of...

The plans for the Future
Updated on November 14, 2020
Let me Pop up
Old post
Black war. C-19 headquarters. Big voice in black land. Victory of Green Hats. Quarantine is over. The bears' foreign minister is dead. The boss of the bears died because of COVID-19 (COVID-20)? Big earthquake. Earthquake of electronic devices. Life without a car. Trump will die of a heart attack as the new US president is Joe. The emergency will spread around the world. 911 will come true. The color of the black war will turn white, but this will bring huge problems. Suddenly your head can get bigger. Red eyes will increase in the dark. You can find the 2021 surprise earlier before 2020 ends, but in 2020, bigger surprises will be waiting for you. After 911, you may encounter 1 vertical 52 horizontal problem. End of the year and happy birthday to the Dragon. Before December 21, 2020, there will be a great disaster, not everyone will learn about it. The explosion will occur at 4 verticals but will be heard at 34. Black Friday will be dark. One of the two enemies will be destroyed. The world will have the new Hitler (Dragon). Hitler (Dragon), who was raised against Islam, will attack the Turks, but afterwards, she will become a Turk (Muslim). Joe Biden will die soon after Donald Trump dies. The zombie virus will spread around the world (of course I'm not talking about zombies like in the movies) Click on the link to view the site of the great organization of Anti-Globalists and for more information. Raccoon City Bot
New post
The 28's don't end. Those who walk do not run. There is no hot water on cold days. If you run in the dark, you will be the dark runner. Stop smoking. The war of two giants, the plan of the non-giants. The red line has been crossed. The name of the game is 34 version 05. Imperial establishment failed. The last days for the red apple. That's all for now so you can close this window.

Eartquake of electronic devices: EMP?

1 vertical 52? First day of the week 52? December 21.
View attachment 46121

34? 34th from the last day of the year? November 27. And it's Friday. And 11 - 9 (2+7)? Maybe.

And 34 is İstanbul's plate code.
The explosion will occur at 4 verticals but will be heard at 34.
34? 34th from the last day of the year? November 27. And it's Friday. And 11 - 9 (2+7)? Maybe.
And 34 is İstanbul's plate code.
November 27 news: Nuclear material was stolen in Istanbul.

Another 9-11 event:
Iran confirms assassination of top nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadhe

Last edited:

Nobodybuthere

Established

Attachments