View attachment 44994
Garden of Eden.

View attachment 44995
Yerevan.

View attachment 44997
Population: 9191
View attachment 44998
3.52 sq mi = 911
I am getting frustrated and scared of those symbols. You made a great analysis of that topic. I didn't tell yet, but I had read in one book about jewish intentions to destroy their hated nation by a nuclear massacre.
I need to ask one question, why in that symbols the boy symbolizes Turkey?

I am getting frustrated and scared of those symbols. You made a great analysis of that topic. I didn't tell yet, but I had read in one book about jewish intentions to destroy their hated nation by a nuclear massacre.
I need to ask one question, why in that symbols the boy symbolizes Turkey?
they want to take Istanbul (and Hagia Sophia). And Anatolian. Turks are very important in Islamic history. And Turkish lands in world history. they always had puppet presidents in Turkish history for a long time. but now they want great destruction for absolute take-over.

Nobodybuthere

Established
they want to take Istanbul (and Hagia Sophia). And Anatolian. Turks are very important in Islamic history. And Turkish lands in world history. they always had puppet presidents in Turkish history for a long time. but now they want great destruction for absolute take-over.
It makes sense after the earthquake in Izmir

aec0242a54c764d5e4a30870170c75c6.1000x1000x1.png
Is the pomegranate under the statue a reference to The Color of Pomegranates?

system of a down and serj tankian always use one-eye sign. their support for any issue is problematic. maybe they are just doing what is expected of them. I don't know.

“November 9 marks #NationalFlagDay in #Azerbaijan! On this remarkable occasion which coincidences with the most significant days in our history, we congratulate all Azerbaijanis! May our Flag wave over all liberated territories of Azerbaijan!” Bayramov said.

11.9, OK, but this was not the end.

2020-11-11 14_10_40-Lady Gaga - 911 (Official Music Video) - YouTube - Opera.png
Trinity was the code name of the first detonation of a nuclear device. It was conducted by the United States Army at 5:29 a.m. on July 16, 1945, as part of the Manhattan Project. The test was conducted in the Jornada del Muerto desert about 35 miles (56 km) southeast of Socorro, New Mexico, on what was then the USAAF Alamogordo Bombing and Gunnery Range, now part of White Sands Missile Range. The only structures originally in the vicinity were the McDonald Ranch House and its ancillary buildings, which scientists used as a laboratory for testing bomb components. A base camp was constructed, and there were 425 people present on the weekend of the test.

Nobodybuthere

Established
The whole thing was about that Armenia will lose Artsakh. Those satan worshippers know something, that's why they kill Armenians again and again. I have found some information that jews have stolen the doctrine of their religion, and are not the nation of god as they say. Some researchers claim that firstly the nation of the God were Amalekites( Hyksos) than jews have stole their religion and exterminated the most of their population. The most interesting thing is that jews call Armenians as Amalekites. You know what I mean, this is the time of end time prophecies, so if everything started in Armenia it will end also there. Jews write in Torah that they must exterminate Amalekites before the Antichrist's arrive, or their god will kill them. The clue is in genetics, if you research you can find that the genetic material of armenian women haven't changed for thousands of years. That means that Armenians still have those first nations genes, so they must be killed for letting Jews reign forever.
Everything that was done was not a coincidence. The world was mute as in 1915.

Moreover, armenians didn't lose Shushi untill the treaty that was signed, everything was falsified. Armenia didn't lose the war, someone stole Artsakh (Karabakh). I curse those who did it, wish them to feel the same shitty feelings.

Attachments

Last edited:

Nobodybuthere

Established
“November 9 marks #NationalFlagDay in #Azerbaijan! On this remarkable occasion which coincidences with the most significant days in our history, we congratulate all Azerbaijanis! May our Flag wave over all liberated territories of Azerbaijan!” Bayramov said.

11.9, OK, but this was not the end.

View attachment 45813
Trinity was the code name of the first detonation of a nuclear device. It was conducted by the United States Army at 5:29 a.m. on July 16, 1945, as part of the Manhattan Project. The test was conducted in the Jornada del Muerto desert about 35 miles (56 km) southeast of Socorro, New Mexico, on what was then the USAAF Alamogordo Bombing and Gunnery Range, now part of White Sands Missile Range. The only structures originally in the vicinity were the McDonald Ranch House and its ancillary buildings, which scientists used as a laboratory for testing bomb components. A base camp was constructed, and there were 425 people present on the weekend of the test.
It was not the end because Gaga says 911 and another 1. Something gonna happen and I am scared to imagine it. Maybe it will be connected with Emirates or Saudi Arabia. Who knows.

Last edited:
Azerbaijan Apologizes for Downing Russian Helicopter, Killing Two

Another 9-11 event. this was an "accident".

Metsamor was made to be sacrificed. I'm sure. someone will accidentally launch a missile at Metsamor. Azerbaijan? Russia? when? I just feel like it will be before 2020 ends. there are so many theories about December.

I wish everyone at least knew who did it. That's why I'm dealing with all these theories for.

Nobodybuthere

Established
Azerbaijan Apologizes for Downing Russian Helicopter, Killing Two

Another 9-11 event. this was an "accident".

Metsamor was made to be sacrificed. I'm sure. someone will accidentally launch a missile at Metsamor. Azerbaijan? Russia? when? I just feel like it will be before 2020 ends. there are so many theories about December.

I wish everyone at least knew who did it. That's why I'm dealing with all these theories for.
I respect you!!!!
Everything is done to get rid of Armenians. It's done by shitty jews, they built the plant and they made Armenia use it again in late 90-s. If it becomes true I hope you to be safe. I still remember that in 1 book was written that they will exterminate their enemies by a nuke attack.

I respect you!!!!
Everything is done to get rid of Armenians. It's done by shitty jews, they built the plant and they made Armenia use it again in late 90-s. If it becomes true I hope you to be safe. I still remember that in 1 book was written that they will exterminate their enemies by a nuke attack.
accually, I don't take sides. all states are murderers and unfair. all wars are shadow plays. and I don't support the Armenian activities in the first half of the 20th century. but there is a bigger agenda behind targeting the Armenians. This is all I see.

Nobodybuthere

Established
accually, I don't take sides. all states are murderers and unfair. all wars are shadow plays. and I don't support the Armenian activities in the first half of the 20th century. but there is a bigger agenda behind targeting the Armenians. This is all I see.
Our nations are in war for centuries and those wars were decorated by the outside powers. My family is from Van, I hope to be there for once, no matter if it is under turkish control, because I know that there have been tours to The Western Armenia. It is great to have opportunity just to be in the place of your ancestors, but now, as Erdogan started the war there is no possibility to continue it. I don't blame turkish people, but I blame politicians, especially Erdogan who is a puppet in jewish hands. And he also destroys your country too, does the same as is doing Pashinyan in Armenia.

"In the end though, Putin has achieved a more than two decades Russian dream of inserting Russian peacekeepers into Nagorno-Karabakh..."

however.

Our nations are in war for centuries and those wars were decorated by the outside powers. My family is from Van, I hope to be there for once, no matter if it is under turkish control, because I know that there have been tours to The Western Armenia. It is great to have opportunity just to be in the place of your ancestors, but now, as Erdogan started the war there is no possibility to continue it. I don't blame turkish people, but I blame politicians, especially Erdogan who is a puppet in jewish hands. And he also destroys your country too, does the same as is doing Pashinyan in Armenia.
can you translate the analyzes in this thread into Armenian? especially those close to Metsamor should be informed...

Nobodybuthere

Established
"In the end though, Putin has achieved a more than two decades Russian dream of inserting Russian peacekeepers into Nagorno-Karabakh..."

however.

can you translate the analyzes in this thread into Armenian? especially those close to Metsamor should be informed...
I will do it, there is an account about conspiracy and I will share with my friend who owns it. I also have an account with many followers, I will share it there too. Thank you for this. I wish you to be safe.

Nobodybuthere

Established

however.

You know, today I was thinking about the start of the genocide in 1915, and the situation is similar. In the autumn of 1914 Armenians were drafted to army to join the WW1, but they were shot. It was done to get rid of men and leave only women, children and old people without any help and salvation. And the start of official genocide was in April 1915. I am scared what will happen in April 2021 or earlier. Jews do the same, they are very lazy and repeat the same scenario everytime, no matter it's a murder, war or a color revolution. I hope that people around the world will get rid of their reign.

2020-11-12 18_51_08-Aras (river) - Wikipedia - Opera.png
I wonder who calculated.

and other news:
July 17, 2020
The “most modern missile systems” reference was likely to the LORA missile system that Azerbaijan first acquired from Israel in June 2018.
July 20, 2020
Baku’s Threat to Bomb Metsamor is ‘Crime Against Humanity,’ Says Pashinyan

as if everybody knows what will happen and waiting...

Last edited: