Lady Gaga "911" video - Armenia–Azerbaijan War Prediction

Nobodybuthere

Established
(If it's okay to ask) are you armenian? what do you think about Atatürk? who was he?
Unexpected discoveries are made when comparing facts. And here in one place I find an analysis that the "young Turks", that is, "new Turks", such as "new Russians", as in the early 19th century, "young Italians", or as they were also called "Carbonari", were a purely Jewish party, in the same way as the Bolsheviks in Russia. Naturally, the "young Turks" in Turkey worked together with all the other Jewish parties in the world, whatever their names were called. And now I bring you all an excerpt from the site www.genocide.doom.ru
In 1915-17 (again the fateful year of 1917), under the guise of the First World war, one and a half million Armenians were exterminated in Western Armenia, which is located in Turkey. Do you have a good idea of the figure? – 1.5 million people in just two years on a small piece of land. Read:
"Plans to destroy the Armenian population of the "young Turks" (new Turks) began to develop even before the First World War. In October 1914, at a meeting of the young Turkic Minister of internal Affairs Talaat, a "Troika" (familiar handwriting) was organized by the "Executive Committee of three", which was charged with organizing the massacre of the Armenian population. This Committee includes the leaders of the "young Turks" Nazim, Behaetdin Shakir and Shukri."
Naturally, the Turkish names do not indicate that the Turks themselves were involved in this massacre, because we know that the "young Turks" were a Jewish party, and thus it turns out that the Armenian massacre was also organized by international Jews. It was to the "young Turks" that Parvus-Gelfand went to help. Parvus was traveling to Turkey on behalf of the Jewish center. Parvus did not go to Constantinople without knowing where he would stop. Parvus knew where and to whom he was going, Parvus was going to organize the massacre of Armenians. Parvus was on a business trip. It was after the massacre of the Armenians that Parvus became, like Basil Zakharov, a very rich man.
They have always tried to present the Armenian massacre as an isolated and random, insignificant moment that has nothing to do with the events in Europe.

I found this text yesterday and translated from one forum.

too much death

2020-10-17 16_13_48-Lady Gaga - 911 (Official Music Video) - YouTube - Opera.png
Blue, Yellow, Red. We saw the Armenian flag in "911". 2:47

2020-10-17 16_21_15-Lady Gaga - 911 (Official Music Video) - YouTube - Opera.png
Blue, Red, White. USA, UK, France, Russia take selfie.

2020-10-17 16_25_03-Lady Gaga - 911 (Official Music Video) - YouTube - Opera.png
Blue and White team (Israel) are handlers. There is also an Iranian flag around the Gaga.

20200919_SR_Mailout_BusinessandClimateChange-1_512px.jpg
17th September The Economist. Sun in the form of the Macedonian flag.
Flag-North-Macedonia.gif

There are nuclear power plants close to all of them.

Last edited:

Nobodybuthere

Established
too much death

View attachment 44056

View attachment 44057

View attachment 44058
Blue and White team (Israel) are handlers. There is also an Iranian flag around the Gaga.

View attachment 44059
View attachment 44060

The flag of armenia in bloody scene is sinister, I get more and more scared.

Last edited:

Nobodybuthere

Established
too much death

View attachment 44056

View attachment 44057

View attachment 44058

View attachment 44059
View attachment 44060

Isn't there on economist's cover something about a plane crush?

Nobodybuthere

Established
I watched the Simpsons and found some interesting references. The episode was shown in 2010, there was Lady Gaga talking to her fans in Springfield and while she was talking about her fans so called "monsters" a citizen from the crowd told her that he was half an Armenian and half a monster. Do you think that it was just a hint to mention that Lady Gaga will address Armenians?

Isn't there on economist's cover something about a plane crush?
2020-10-18 17_34_46-power plant bulgaria - Google Haritalar - Opera.png

there is a nuclear power plant on the cover. there are too many in bulgaria. bulgaria: red white green. but I did not understand what was directly related to macedonia.

Aircraft crashes frequently appear in fake asteroid and solar flare predictions. planes will crash, nuclear power plants will leak, and they will blame the sun.

I watched the Simpsons and found some interesting references. The episode was shown in 2010, there was Lady Gaga talking to her fans in Springfield and while she was talking about her fans so called "monsters" a citizen from the crowd told her that he was half an Armenian and half a monster. Do you think that it was just a hint to mention that Lady Gaga will address Armenians?
Maybe it's a lie that she's Italian? I don't know.

scha

Established
Can someone clarify the intro is actually shown an accident and someone with malaysia ID card is dead?
I try to find but seems like the original video already deleted and the premier date also change to 19 Sep instead of 18 Sep??

Can someone clarify the intro is actually shown an accident and someone with malaysia ID card is dead?
I try to find but seems like the original video already deleted and the premier date also change to 19 Sep instead of 18 Sep??
I didn't understand anything.