Lady Gaga "911" video and an interview about suicide

"Did you think about suicide?" Cowan asked.
"Oh yeah, every day," Gaga replied. "Yeah, I lived in this house while people watched me for a couple years, to make sure I was safe."

and a video about an accident with weird details. a dream about mk ultra torture in antiquity. armenian film festival, and the posters on the walls?

Raquel

Established
Yeah this videoclipe it is about her suicide attempt in the past. she has depression.
I think the gaga's dark past was, one day in her life, she tried suicide (failed) but this resulted in a serious accident wich caused a death of someone. That's the reason she was concerned about if someone was dead when go back to life, then she said "I'm sorry" and wears an electronic anklet in the video.
In Marry the Night she was hospitalized in a psychiatric clinic, but nobody knew the reason, well... maybe now, we have a answer. (Just a theory)

Ccaa6732

There is so much satanic symbolism in that video its scary. Some things I've noticed

-The mother Mary holding what is symbolic of Jesus as a mummy with a red x drawn on him (representing an end to christianity)

-Four black horses counted throughout the video representing the four horsemen of the apocalypse

-A lot of snakes and apples throughout the video representing eve biting the apple after being tempted by the serpent.

Pomegranates can also be seen, in Greek mythology pomegranates were a gift bestowed to persephone, wife of hades (God of the underworld) in order to lure her into hell.

In a part of the video as gaga is rising in fame (or trying to go to heaven) the pope? Is trying to shine a light on her (gaga was raised carholic) but the darker force has her tied to a rope and pulls her down. She is obviously chained by demonic
forces like a puppet.

-The number 911 is seen on the hats of the costumes. This number could also be read as I X I I meaning 13 which is representative of the 13 bloodlines of the illuminati.

-There is a scene where gaga is acting as a scale weighing two options. Good vs evil?

Anubis (Egyptian god of death and destruction) is seen throughout the video

Towards the end it looks like she is receiving electroshock torture (mk ultra)

The whole music video i felt like there was a spell being casted. Very dark and twisted.

Last edited:
There is so much satanic symbolism in that video its scary. Some things I've noticed

-The mother Mary holding what is symbolic of Jesus as a mummy with a red x drawn on him (representing an end to christianity)

-Four black horses counted throughout the video representing the four horsemen of the apocalypse

-A lot of snakes and apples throughout the video representing eve biting the apple after being tempted by the serpent.

In a part of the video as gaga is rising in fame the pope? Is trying to shine a light on her (gaga was raised carholic) but the darker force has her tied to a rope and pulls her down. She is obviously chained by demonic
forces like a puppet.

-The number 911 is seen on the hats of the costumes. This number could also be read as I X I I meaning 13 which is representative of the 13 bloodlines of the illuminati.

-There is a scene where gaga is acting as a scale weighing two options. Good vs evil?

The whole music video i felt like there was a spell being casted. Very dark and twisted.
thank you, I waited for this. although it's not so difficult, sometimes I can't see.

Nobodybuthere

Established

Pomegranates can also be seen, in Greek mythology pomegranates were a gift bestowed to persephone, wife of hades (God of the underworld) in order to lure her into hell.

In a part of the video as gaga is rising in fame (or trying to go to heaven) the pope? Is trying to shine a light on her (gaga was raised carholic) but the darker force has her tied to a rope and pulls her down. She is obviously chained by demonic
forces like a puppet.

Towards the end it looks like she is receiving electroshock torture (mk ultra)

What do you think about those references to the movie "The color of pomergranates" and Armenian genocide?

What do you think about those references to the movie "The color of pomergranates" and Armenian genocide?
I don't know...

Nobodybuthere

Established
I don't know...
I asked because I was waiting for this escalation. I was scared when first time watched the mv. I feel me bad, because the prediction was true and by the latest official news 16 armenians died, more than 100 are wounded. I am sorry for the whole armenian nation, those satanists are hungry for more blood of armenians.

Last edited:

Nobodybuthere

Established
why? except that they're christian?
I don't know why,but Jews hate Armenians. They did it in 1915, so it's not so hard to repeat after 100 years.
Moreover there is a trashy government in Armenia with Soros's allies. People want to change them, so maybe that's why they made a deal with Azerbaijan to start a war which can lead their governance to last longer.

Last edited:

Tikawanda

Established
she reached her peak, I feel like nobody cares about her over the top act anymore.
In terms of shock factor you're probably correct since the avant-garde artsy stuff doesn't really work anymore. And in terms of her peak then I suppose one could argue that she isn't as big as she was in 2009/2010 either, but she recently went through a career renaissance after her ASIB movie and had several bigs hits in the past 2 years, so there's obviously still some demand for her when she isn't doing wacky stuff.

The part of the interview that interests me is when she said that she had people around her watching her. It explains parts of her documentary from a couple years ago where I noticed a lot of people at her house who seemed to just be hanging around. It always bothered me because Lady Gaga is usually very independent, so seeing her with what I assumed were her handlers was unnerving.

I don't know why,but Jews hate Armenians. They did it in 1915, so it's not so hard to repeat after 100 years.
Moreover there is a trashy government in Armenia with Soros's allies. People want to change them, so maybe that's why they made a deal with Azerbaijan to start a war which can lead their governance to last longer.
http://instagr.am/p/CFzjyOWBUco/
"first Christian Nation." I didn't know that.

911 video premiered: September 18 2020
The clashes began: September 27 2020

Nobodybuthere

Established

Armenia was the first country to accept Christianity as official religion in 301. Till nowadays there are many ancient Christian churches and temples in Armenia, Artsakh ( Nagorno-Karabakh) is also full of ancient armenian churches. Many people arrive to Armenia for visiting those churches, they have a really huge energy, they are not made of gold or other expensive materials as other Christian churches used to do, they are mostly done in minimalistic way. But there is a huge sacral power, I can't even describe it, you feel enlightened in such a place. Here are photos of Tatev's monastery and Echmiadzin temple.
Let's not forget about Armenian genocide in 1915 by Turkey( but, as I researched the main idea of killing armenians was from jew masons, so it is not weird that they do it again, even make some mvs about their plans).

Attachments

Nobodybuthere

Established

I was shoked when my friend showed me that mv, my whole body was trembling during the minutes I watched it. Knowing the information about predictive programming made me scared for the destiny of armenians. I was waiting the escalation because of it, but still can't understand what is going in reality. I don't know who really did it and why, the freemasonry for ww3 or for some pain to to gain energy of the catastrophe. And the most amazing thing is that Armenians nowadays are gathering voluntarily to go to the front for protection of their motherland. The reason is that they even can't depend on their government, other countries help or whatever. Ordinary people go to fight for their rights to live in their historical motherland.

I was shoked when my friend showed me that mv, my whole body was trembling during the minutes I watched it. Knowing the information about predictive programming made me scared for the destiny of armenians. I was waiting the escalation because of it, but still can't understand what is going in reality. I don't know who really did it and why, the freemasonry for ww3 or for some pain to to gain energy of the catastrophe. And the most amazing thing is that Armenians nowadays are gathering voluntarily to go to the front for protection of their motherland. The reason is that they even can't depend on their government, other countries help or whatever. Ordinary people go to fight for their rights to live in their historical motherland.
(If it's okay to ask) are you armenian? what do you think about Atatürk? who was he?