La France À Bout De Souffle

Big week for France, globalism vs nation(al)ism, Rothschild banker vs French patriot.

Debate is tomorrow night and hopefully unmasks Macron for the airbag he is.

Steven Stackur is an idiot.

Serendipity

Established
Remember when you told me that Le Pen would never reach this stage? Do you still support her and the National Front? If yes, why is that?

Remember when you told me that Le Pen would never reach this stage? Do you still support her and the National Front? If yes, why is that?
Yes I do. Because their program matches my political opinion. Leave the European Union, get back their national sovereignty (meaning down with the EU's Schengen agreement that allows free movement of people), take back their political sovereignty (no more laws from Brussels superceding French law) and their monetary sovereignty (France controls its own currency).

I don't support people for their good looks, I support them for their ideas and intellectual integrity. If Macron would have the Front National's program, I would support him, but he's the globalist pur sang, the establishment's hand-puppet to subversively continue Hollande's failed policies.

There's of course the existential crisis Europe is going through right now and if people don't vote for the right politicians, we'll enter a point of no return very soon.

Remember when you told me that Le Pen would never reach this stage?
Oh, by the way. I said she'll never win the 2nd round, which is where we are now. I actually thought she'd win the 1st round, which she didn't. (I smell fish.) Reason why she won't win the final is because the entire political establishment has called to not vote Le Pen / vote Macron.

The Zone

Star
The tide has turned against her. I think we'll see some backlash from her defeat though, as nationalist become more and more anarchist in their own ways which is a stark departure from how layed back they normally act. The problem with nationalist is that they on the whole are not outspoken enough to fight off the established politicians. I am afraid the point of no return is here Artful or on the doorstep. Some try to make nationalist out to be nazi like when they are simply trying to save some of their culture and the life they knew growing up -- traditions.

Yes, I completely agree. It's still a taboo to "come out" as a conservative or nationalist and I hope that changes sooner than later. Like homosexuality, I guess, the more people come out the less taboo it becomes. It might be too late already, but there's still a bit of hope when exit polls suggest that Generation Z is more conservative and nationalist than the previous one.

Le Pen lost momentum. Didn't win the debate the way she was supposed to.

There won't be a Trump surprise tomorrow.

Serendipity

Established
Yes I do. Because their program matches my political opinion. Leave the European Union, get back their national sovereignty (meaning down with the EU's Schengen agreement that allows free movement of people), take back their political sovereignty (no more laws from Brussels superceding French law) and their monetary sovereignty (France controls its own currency).

I don't support people for their good looks, I support them for their ideas and intellectual integrity. If Macron would have the Front National's program, I would support him, but he's the globalist pur sang, the establishment's hand-puppet to subversively continue Hollande's failed policies.

There's of course the existential crisis Europe is going through right now and if people don't vote for the right politicians, we'll enter a point of no return very soon.
I agree with all the policies you mentioned except that they were supported by Le Pen. I'm sorry but she is so unlikable in so many ways (not transparent, misappropriation of money etc.).

If people vote for right wing parties, then Europe is gone. Somewhere in the middle should be the solution.

Serendipity

Established
Oh, by the way. I said she'll never win the 2nd round, which is where we are now. I actually thought she'd win the 1st round, which she didn't. (I smell fish.) Reason why she won't win the final is because the entire political establishment has called to not vote Le Pen / vote Macron.
Well that happened with Trump and yet he won. Funny thing is he didn't follow on his promises. Anyway, I'm certainly glad she didn't win.

I agree with all the policies you mentioned except that they were supported by Le Pen. I'm sorry but she is so unlikable in so many ways (not transparent, misappropriation of money etc.).

If people vote for right wing parties, then Europe is gone. Somewhere in the middle should be the solution.
The only other candidate proposing a Frexit had 0,8% and constantly attacked Front National.

There's no one else.

Well that happened with Trump and yet he won. Funny thing is he didn't follow on his promises. Anyway, I'm certainly glad she didn't win.
Obamacare is being repealed and replaced. Vetting has gotten more thorough (so they say) and taxes are being cut.

TMT

Star
Nationalism is a scourge and it's good that she lost. I am sure Macron is just some pro-business neo-liberal though so it's not like its a victory.
Crazy that actual fascist political parties exist in Europe though.