Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Frozenrose

Veteran
Hi guys and a warm welcome to all new members :)

This a video I've just uploaded about symbolism present in some of BTS music videos. Enjoy....

Great video! I hope their fans wake up. But be prepared for ARMYs coming at you. Here are some others that I've received:
"lets just move on and stream BTS's MV... it's more worth it... "
"Hm you don’t seem very smart. As you know, the American and Korean industry do these symbols because of people like you. It sells, just like sex sells in kpop. It makes people think and make videos (like you do) which draws more attention. I can see it worked, go do yourself a favor and stan bts"
I'm trying to talk with them normally but you see what happens. At least we're trying to plant the seed of doubt. Hopefully, they'll come to their minds one day.
They for sure knows it, I just read this

"I often pay attention to theories about our music videos. There’s quite a lot of clever people out there. There are so many who got it correct to the point where I started thinking “How do you know about this?”

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/bts-reveals-they-know-about-all-about-fan-theories/

so they knows it, and they expected us not to knows it :rolleyes:
Wow! I was sure they knew it. I may repeat myself but nobody in their right mind won't realise it if they were made to film such dark mvs.

uni_park

I mentioned another picture from the photobook before - it is a photo from Jonghyun sitting in a chair. The same pose was imitated from Taemin later. In a music video where he mourns about someone's passing.
That is very creepy. To me it also looks like when he is sitting in the chair he is reaching down to where Jonghyun would have been on the floor and as if he's reaching down and (fake) crying, that someone has died. That light is creepy. In all the stuff I've seen with Taemin there is something not right about his smile or his eyes. They seem both vacant and like he's always laughing at some private joke. And to me he seems too void of emotions and he seems fake. In one interview where someone was talking he reached in front of Jonghyun to take food off a plate and Jonghyun made a joke about it - like, um, should we stop the interview so you can eat? To me it seemed like Taemin was jelous the attention wasn't on him. He often looks overly bored if it's someone else's turn to talk or else he's doing his private laughing, maybe also to try to get attention. If nothing else I think he may be really narcissistic and possibly a sociopath. I'm really suspicious of Onew also. Less so Key and Minho. They seem more sincere to me.
Someone on a youtube vid a month ago commented that Taemin was not behaving like he was grieving at the funeral and that he seemed angry that Key was crying. Of course people attacked that commenter - saying oh Taemin just has a hard time expressing emotions. Of COURSE he was upset. Was he? I also felt Onew was being very weird and fake. In an interview where Jonghyun was absent, a year or more ago, the others were saying it wouldn't be okay without Jonghyun but Onew was starting to say, he would actually enjoy the challenge, or something like that. I think of filling Jonghyuns role in the songs they performed. Then they changed the subject. I think Onew fake cries sometimes too. For effect.

Frozenrose

Veteran
Hi everyone
I want to share something to you guys.I had a weird and disturbing dream today.I had many weird dreams in the past but this dream I had today really struck and scared me.At first I had dream about my school life in the past.Then before I become aware I was having another dream.so in this dream I was browsing some websites, I don't remember their names and don't know if they are real.while browsing I landed on a particular website having blue background and many categories on various topics. As I was browsing I saw a link and it had a warning that said that the link contains some type of classified information in explicit format which are hidden from public eye and click on your own discretion. when I clicked it opened some websites in one website there were many pictures of humanoid looking hybrid beings and brief description of them. I don't know how to describe how they looked because I can't words to describe it. they looked slimy greasy and had deformed faces and body parts. they were very tall and huge. if you guys know the orc of lord of rings and cannibals in the movie wrong turn then you'll get the idea of how they looked partly.

on the next website there was article about a group called council of nine.there were also pictures and information just like Wikipedia but I only remember a picture that looked like a place of sacrifices or some type of altar.there was a huge statue or idol of a monstrous being. the idol had pointy long sticks of bones coming out from its hands and legs.it was seated on some type of huge flat stone slab.it looked something like this excepr the pointy bones were coming out from his arms and legs.there i saw four people pierced by the bones from their back and out of their mouth.blood was dripping from their body and they were dying slowly there were many people wearing some sort of costume and they seemed to be worshing the idol.on the side were bodies of many people who had been sacrificed in the past.those bodies were given to the monstrous beings i mentioned earlier to eat.i cant remember what the article said but the article had names of big hit sm and many more companies and the names of people was also mentioned and jonghyun name was also there as wellas many other. the name list was also quite long.Also the article stated that only four people can be sacrificed at a time
so this is all i can recall.i normally cant recall a dream so i wrote it as soon as i wake up.Also i had this dream around 7 am in the morning.View attachment 4459
I had a partly similar dream a few months ago. I was in high school and we were on a school trip. We were exploring some school(normal looking but a special one for an unknown reason). Then I started wondering around it alone and decided to enter into one of the rooms. There was a hall into it and then you get into the room. But once I passed the hall I saw creepy creatures behind some bars(like a prison cell). They looked just as you described them! I was really scared because they tried to drag me and put sth into me. They were forcing me to take it so I can become like them. I escaped somehow but I sill remember it vividly. I'm sure God has taken me out of this dream and shown the future of how those demons want to transform our bodies. Those creatures were hairless and really slimy.

Also, I've had some sexual attacks in my dreams. This is a question towards the females here - I've had those attacks especially around that special time of the month for women. Does this happen to you?

Last edited:

Jes

Established
Hi everyone
I want to share something to you guys.I had a weird and disturbing dream today.I had many weird dreams in the past but this dream I had today really struck and scared me.At first I had dream about my school life in the past.Then before I become aware I was having another dream.so in this dream I was browsing some websites, I don't remember their names and don't know if they are real.while browsing I landed on a particular website having blue background and many categories on various topics. As I was browsing I saw a link and it had a warning that said that the link contains some type of classified information in explicit format which are hidden from public eye and click on your own discretion. when I clicked it opened some websites in one website there were many pictures of humanoid looking hybrid beings and brief description of them. I don't know how to describe how they looked because I can't words to describe it. they looked slimy greasy and had deformed faces and body parts. they were very tall and huge. if you guys know the orc of lord of rings and cannibals in the movie wrong turn then you'll get the idea of how they looked partly.

on the next website there was article about a group called council of nine.there were also pictures and information just like Wikipedia but I only remember a picture that looked like a place of sacrifices or some type of altar.there was a huge statue or idol of a monstrous being. the idol had pointy long sticks of bones coming out from its hands and legs.it was seated on some type of huge flat stone slab.it looked something like this excepr the pointy bones were coming out from his arms and legs.there i saw four people pierced by the bones from their back and out of their mouth.blood was dripping from their body and they were dying slowly there were many people wearing some sort of costume and they seemed to be worshing the idol.on the side were bodies of many people who had been sacrificed in the past.those bodies were given to the monstrous beings i mentioned earlier to eat.i cant remember what the article said but the article had names of big hit sm and many more companies and the names of people was also mentioned and jonghyun name was also there as wellas many other. the name list was also quite long.Also the article stated that only four people can be sacrificed at a time
so this is all i can recall.i normally cant recall a dream so i wrote it as soon as i wake up.Also i had this dream around 7 am in the morning.View attachment 4459
Are these humanoids just huge like the giant or you can called it as a Nephilim?

Jes

Established
I had a partly similar dream a few months ago. I was in high school and we were on a school trip. We were exploring some school(normal looking but a special one for an unknown reason). Then I started wondering around it alone and decided to enter into one of the rooms. There was a hall into it and then you get into the room. But once I passed the hall I saw creepy creatures behind some bars(like a prison cell). They looked just as you described them! I was really scared because they tried to drag me and put sth into me. They were forcing me to take it so I can become like them. I escaped somehow but I sill remember it vividly. I'm sure God has taken me out of this dream and shown the future of how those demons want to transform our bodies. Those creatures were hairless and really slimy.

Also, I've had some sexual attacks in my dreams. This is a question towards the females here - I've had those attacks especially around that special time of the month for women. Does this happen to you?
I think a sexual attact or some of it doesn't happen to me but clearly, I've been through such a broken and dark state in my life because of something and yeah, at that time a sleep paralysis moment were happened to me. It makes me scream in the end and fastly, I get out from my bedroom.

I see that there's a thing my right hand just like a chip. That thing is small. I see that my body were just getting small and then if I'm not mistaken, my body was back into it's orginal state after that was happened. Well, just pray for me so I won't get such a thing in my body on the future.
I hear a sound too. Sound like a man who's laughing at me and et cetera.

The second dream when I was still at that dark state, I sit at the very front in my class. I'm just the only one who's sitting in the very front meanwhile all of my friends in my old school were just being quiet and all was sitting right behind me. Even a friend who I'm used to close with were sitting right behind me. By the way, the light in my class on that dream were red. Just like blood.

The third dream was when I'm being tied and couldn't say anything if I'm not mistaken thanks because of my mouth being closed. I was in a dark bedroom and suddenly, there's a woman who is seems pray for me. She's coming and then put one of her hand in my head. After that's happened and I'm free, I'm sitting in the ground. If I'm not mistaken, there's a boy too there and she was talking to us. She said few things to me which is really important but I can't remember it clearly and that's related to myself. After that, in the end again if I'm not mistaken, I'm get out from the bedroom.

Yeah. There are many dreams which is happened when I was sleep. Another dream again is a ship with dragon wings was coming near my house with if I'm not mistaken 3 giants walking outside my house too. They're walking to my house and then I go downstairs. After I go downstairs, I saw a man and I ask him "Who are you?". He answered me "Cain.". If I'm not mistaken again I kinda quiet for a while and then get back to my sense and then said "In the name of JESUS CHRIST!". I said that with my broken voice. I don't know why but yeah, even with my broken voice this guy is seems to be scared. I point my hand at him if I'm not mistaken and then some demons came out and yeah, we're fighting until I go outside and went to that ship meanwhile at the same time I saw another demons and I point my hand again at them. Dream ended. Sorry if there's any mistake but yeah, that dream is pretty unique for me.

Many dreams are happened but again, we have to make sure if these dreams are coming from ourselves, the demon or GOD.

Last edited:

articulativec

I am new here. Been a fan of K-Pop beginning of 2016. There's something sinister about this video. Look at 0.45. One of the girl has a flashing camera and this could indicate a celebrity and then they are all looking at the burning coal. I cant help but feel this is about Jonghyun.

Unexpected

Rookie
Are these humanoids just huge like the giant or you can called it as a Nephilim?
All I can remember is they were many as each one was a little bit different than another and they had long and big arms and legs.some were slimy others looked like humans with deformed body parts.

Unexpected

Rookie
I think a sexual attact or some of it doesn't happen to me but clearly, I've been through such a broken and dark state in my life because of something and yeah, at that time a sleep paralysis moment were happened to me. It makes me scream in the end and fastly, I get out from my bedroom.

I see that there's a thing my right hand just like a chip. That thing is small. I see that my body were just getting small and then if I'm not mistaken, my body was back into it's orginal state after that was happened. Well, just pray for me so I won't get such a thing in my body on the future.
I hear a sound too. Sound like a man who's laughing at me and et cetera.

The second dream when I was still at that dark state, I sit at the very front in my class. I'm just the only one who's sitting in the very front meanwhile all of my friends in my old school were just being quiet and all was sitting right behind me. Even a friend who I'm used to close with were sitting right behind me. By the way, the light in my class on that dream were red. Just like blood.

The third dream was when I'm being tied and couldn't say anything if I'm not mistaken thanks because of my mouth being closed. I was in a dark bedroom and suddenly, there's a woman who is seems pray for me. She's coming and then put one of her hand in my head. After that's happened and I'm free, I'm sitting in the ground. If I'm not mistaken, there's a boy too there and she was talking to us. She said few things to me which is really important but I can't remember it clearly and that's related to myself. After that, in the end again if I'm not mistaken, I'm get out from the bedroom.

Yeah. There are many dreams which is happened when I was sleep. Another dream again is a ship with dragon wings was coming near my house with if I'm not mistaken 3 giants walking outside my house too. They're walking to my house and then I go downstairs. After I go downstairs, I saw a man and I ask him "Who are you?". He answered me "Cain.". If I'm not mistaken again I kinda quiet for a while and then get back to my sense and then said "In the name of JESUS CHRIST!". I said that with my broken voice. I don't know why but yeah, even with my broken voice this guy is seems to be scared. I point my hand at him if I'm not mistaken and then some demons came out and yeah, we're fighting until I go outside and went to that ship meanwhile at the same time I saw another demons and I point my hand again at them. Dream ended. Sorry if there's any mistake but yeah, that dream is pretty unique for me.

Many dreams are happened but again, we have to make sure if these dreams are coming from ourselves, the demon or GOD.
You are right that we should discern the source of dreams.I also happen to have lots of sleep paralysis usually around 3 am in the morning.They were so frightening and so real that i cannot describe with words.I don't believe in those scientific explanation for it because this is clearly a spiritual attack,your spirit know there are evil beings trying to harm you in every way possible.There were some time where these evil beings tried to literally harm me had I not been protected by God's grace.I could feel the pain even after waking up.But the dream i had today was irrelevant to me as I don't much about kpop other than bts.I dont even know the faces and names of other kpop groups properly, so this dream was kind of weird to me.

lee_

Established
Beware of those who work behind the scenes

The entertainment agencies pick the people they work with very carefully and well-planned. If you are familiar with 2.NE.1, then you must have seen this cover image:

It's a cover image for 2N.E1's "Hate You" that was released in 2011. The Music Video (MV) also has the same theme, created by the same artist, and her name is M.ari Ki.m.

http://instagr.am/p/Bfrme3SBzpN/
She holds the eye of providence very casually. What a style.
http://instagr.am/p/BfLAqjGFeI3/
It's not just a statement of art, but a belief. No artist would be crazy enough to use this kind of symbolism with no knowledge and deep understanding of the meaning.
http://instagr.am/p/BZKN2pZhMea/ http://instagr.am/p/BUPWsrthrQD/
A fan of Carl Sagan (the man who believed aliens existed) and the book Homo Deus, which talks about a godlike future/transhumanism. A short synopsis of Homo Deus: "...an equally original, compelling, and provocative book, turning his focus toward humanity’s future, and our quest to upgrade humans into gods."
http://instagr.am/p/7UpuhJl9V7/
On February 28, she held an art exhibition for her fashion brand "MA.RIM.ARI". The huge backdrop featured multiple images of the eye of providence, and many celebrities proudly attended this event, they were also seen wearing the bags/purses from MAR.IMA.RI. From http://enter.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=136816:

Next time you see a seemingly "artistic" Kpop MV, you may want to do a background check on those involved in the making, to verify the suspicion.

Last edited:

Jes

Established

The entertainment agencies pick the people they work with very carefully and well-planned. If you are familiar with 2NE1, then you must have seen this cover image:

It's a cover image for 2NE1's "Hate You" that was released in 2011. The Music Video (MV) also has the same theme, created by the same artist, and her name is Mari Kim.

She holds the eye of providence very casually. What a style.​

It's not just a statement of art, but a belief. No artist would be crazy enough to use this kind of symbolism with no knowledge and deep understanding of the meaning.​

A fan of Carl Sagan (the man who believed aliens existed) and the book Homo Deus, which talks about a godlike future/transhumanism. A short synopsis of Homo Deus: "...an equally original, compelling, and provocative book, turning his focus toward humanity’s future, and our quest to upgrade humans into gods."​

On February 28, she held an art exhibition for her fashion brand "MARIMARI". The huge backdrop featured multiple images of the eye of providence, and many celebrities proudly attended this event, they were also seen wearing the bags/purses from MARIMARI. From http://enter.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=136816:

Next time you see a seemingly "artistic" Kpop MV, you may want to do a background check on those involved in the making, to verify the suspicion.
Plus, check those who are writing the song lyrics. :)

julisummer

Rookie

I am new here. Been a fan of K-Pop beginning of 2016. There's something sinister about this video. Look at 0.45. One of the girl has a flashing camera and this could indicate a celebrity and then they are all looking at the burning coal. I cant help but feel this is about Jonghyun.

Look at the logo at 0:59, 1:54 and 2:57 saying "openig ceremony". I have the feeling Jonghyun's death was the start of something bigger.

Last edited:

Miss Bunny

Established
I wonder what ways are there to survive for those who refused the mark til the return of Jesus... Moving into a distant village?
When Jesus returns he will kill the Antichrist (who is referred to by the beast mark). On his hand will be the end of everything related to illuminati. After that, Jesus will rule the whole world with justic for about 40 years and there will be no government or power can shake his rule. About your question of 'how to survive?' It's by piety which means to be aware of what satan desires for, so not be drawn twards it.
I'm not christian, but I think my religion have some things in common with it.

Kas

Rookie

The entertainment agencies pick the people they work with very carefully and well-planned. If you are familiar with 2NE1, then you must have seen this cover image:

It's a cover image for 2NE1's "Hate You" that was released in 2011. The Music Video (MV) also has the same theme, created by the same artist, and her name is Mari Kim.

It's not just a statement of art, but a belief. No artist would be crazy enough to use this kind of symbolism with no knowledge and deep understanding of the meaning.​

A fan of Carl Sagan (the man who believed aliens existed) and the book Homo Deus, which talks about a godlike future/transhumanism. A short synopsis of Homo Deus: "...an equally original, compelling, and provocative book, turning his focus toward humanity’s future, and our quest to upgrade humans into gods."​

On February 28, she held an art exhibition for her fashion brand "MARIMARI". The huge backdrop featured multiple images of the eye of providence, and many celebrities proudly attended this event, they were also seen wearing the bags/purses from MARIMARI. From http://enter.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=136816:

who are those people? This man in yellow t-shirt looks so familiar...

Jes

Established
When Jesus returns he will kill the Antichrist (who is referred to by the beast mark). On his hand will be the end of everything related to illuminati. After that, Jesus will rule the whole world with justic for about 40 years and there will be no government or power can shake his rule. About your question of 'how to survive?' It's by piety which means to be aware of what satan desires for, so not be drawn twards it.
I'm not christian, but I think my religion have some things in common with it.
After HE is crushing all of these antichrist things, these things are coming after according to Revelation :

Revelation 20:1-15 (NKJV) Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;
and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.
And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.
But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.
Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison
and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea.
They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them.
The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them.
And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.
The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.
Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

I don't know what's going on later after 1000 years. The devil is surely will be on action again for a little more after 1000 years but then, he will lose again and his final penalty were coming.

Last edited:

Miss Bunny

Established
I hope I’m doing the right thing to reply lol.. His death somehow fishy for me especially the note. Like he knew someone will kill him but he doesn’t know the exact date so he gave the letter long way before his death..
If that letter was really from him, why didn't he give it to a trusted someone like his sister, his mother, or one of his bandmates. There were many people around him, who deserved his trust. But suddenly someone outside this scope revealed his last letter. The letter that we have never known its form.

Miss Bunny

Established
Say, Jonghyun was sacrificed.. do you guys think the other members of SHINee knew/know? I really felt for their sadness in the funeral video, but I wonder if they had known ahead of time? (Not saying that they couldn’t be sad even if they did know ahead of it.)

( I remember someone saying that it was possible Jonghyun knew it was going to happen to, so if that person is reading this, perhaps this question is largely directed towards you.)
About that, some said that they heard Minho quarreled loudly with one of SM's head manager at the funeral.

lee_

Established
who are those people? This man in yellow t-shirt looks so familiar...
That's Ahn Bo Hyun, you probably saw him on the drama "Descendants of the Sun". The other guests were famous actors, actresses, and singers like Park Hana, 4Minute's Jihyun, Spica's Kim Bo Hyung, Im Soo Hyang, Go Joon, etc.

According to the year of the rooster that was mentioned in your post:
View attachment 4405
This image is taken from Jonghyun's story OP 1 photo book. I always had a strange feeling regarding the photo book. There is so much magic symbolism. As the album came out I wondered what those pictures could stand for. Now we have an answer. Back in 2015 they already hinted that in the year 2017 somehing is going to happen to Jonghyun.

I mentioned another picture from the photobook before - it is a photo from Jonghyun sitting in a chair. The same pose was imitated from Taemin later. In a music video where he mourns about someone's passing.

Lee, I would really appreciate if you could analyse the pictures from the photobook.
I didn't know about the rooster symbolism on one of Jh's album until you mentioned it. It was indeed a very creepy way to say that something would happen to Jh in the year of the rooster. I decided to watch an unboxing video of that particular album to see if there’s any other hidden message, and yes I found many other creepy symbolism.

The first thing I noticed was this hand gesture
khNQzA.jpg

Which reminded me of Michaelangelo’s The Creation of Adam and ET (the movie).
michelangelo-finger-of-god-lg.jpg
Et fingers.jpg

The John Alvin promotional movie poster makes a direct reference to the “spark of life.” Whereas, the fingers of God and Adam don’t quite touch–a detail specifically intended to create visual tension–the fingers of E.T. and Elliot actually depict the “spark.” The religious parallels of life, death, and resurrection, are also relevant to the film. This homage can’t be coincidental, this is an example of great subtext.​

Does the symbolism on Jh’s album cover depict that he was living on a borrowed time? Probably the spark of life was given by the elite, he would later be sacrificed, and then resurrected through an AI (Artifical Intelligence)? The rooster depicted that something would happen to him later in the Year of the Rooster. Sorry if my analysis doesn’t quite make sense, since I’m still trying to figure out what that fingers-touching gesture could possibly mean. It gave away the same feeling I got when I saw the hand gesture from BoA’s NEGA DOLA (the one that symbolized Sirius), it’s eerily creepy. Does anyone know who drew the illustration for Jh’s Op 1?

These two were placed side-by-side (the CD and the rooster image)
1.jpg

Of all the images included in the booklet, the following captured my attention:
1.jpg
The celebration of what?
1.jpg
Destroyed
1.jpg
A sad birthday?
1.jpg
Mind control?

I tried looking into his photo book "X-Inspiration" as well, I found the scanned version here:
https://aminoapps.com/c/shinee-amino/page/blog/jonghyun-x-inspiration-photobook-scans/WnGN_wXUXuRkJwQJ6EM6PWGz4dZRzb0mGJ
http://teamshineebr.com/scan-jonghyun-x-inspiration-photobook/

I don't know if I've seen everything already since both links don't seem to provide all of the pictures in the photo book. I found... nothing suspicious actually, but that's where I was wrong. Even the title speaks for itself.

Let it be known that there is a non-occult basis of the “X” symbol, and that is the symbolism of Jesus Christ overcoming death by death; through the Cross which is often times depicted with the “X”. I’m not referring to that use of the “X” in this article at all. The practitioners of the occult often times associate with mockery of Christianity, so perhaps they are trying to use the symbol against the Christians (similar to the inverted cross).​
X: The Symbol of Death
Another theory is that the ‘X’ signifies death; the journey into the ultimate unknown. Texe Marrs says it is used a symbol for the Egyptian deity Osiris because you see it in Egyptian pyramids and temples, while we find pharaohs buried with their arms and legs crossed in devotion to this sun god.​
Like many other traditions, we see that we’ve heavily borrowed Egyptian themes because you sometimes see people placed in caskets with their arms crossed. We talked about how the Freemasons use the ‘X’ to symbolize transformation, but it should also be noted that the Freemasons (aka “The Illuminati”) use this for other imagery as well. For example, the Royal Arch’s Super-Excellent Master’s Degree has the first sign being that of crossing the hands over the chest, which says that the initiate will be penalized with death if they ever reveal the secrets:​
This talk of oaths is reminiscent of the “cross my heart and hope to die” phrase from earlier- it’s an oath taken which goes against Christian dogma of not taking any sorts of oaths. In Matthew 5:33-34 , Jesus Christ Himself warns us against swearing oaths to anyone but God, basically saying that trust cannot be secured by swearing an oath by things that aren’t in man’s possession to do so. Of course, as I always say, I’m not any sort of theologian or exemplary knowledgeable Christian, so please research these things on your own.​
X Marks the Spot: Illuminati Events
Theorists also claim that the ‘X’ signifies important “Illuminati” events. This symbol is used for the entire “Illuminati” spider-web in order for all its members to know who and what is marked as one of the people or events that have some kind of Illuminati influence.​
Texe Marrs also claims this ‘X’ is used to activate subconscious programming. Psycho-analyst Carl Jung referenced a ‘collective unconscious’ which I translate as some kind of connective web in which we are all in touch with one another (kind of like the ecology of the film Avatar).​
Perhaps the use of ‘X’ does some kind of work on this collective unconscious level in order to influence us to behave in a manner that the Illuminati can take advantage of. I know this is some ‘woo-woo’ type stuff, but it’s one of the theories so I thought I’d include it.​
X: The Mark of the Beast
For a complete explanation, please refer to the original article (link attached)

As mentioned by @lee_ and me before there is some connection between Jonghyun and Guns 'n Roses.
At the beginning of his Shining MV you can see Jonghyun sitting in a radio station. On the table next to him (on the right side) there is a stack of cassettes. On the top you can see a cassette from Guns 'n Roses:

View attachment 4411

First, I couldn't identify which of their albums it is. However, some days ago I found a picture of Jonghyun's official photobook on Pinterest:View attachment 4410
The cassette he holds is the debut album of Guns 'n Roses "Appetite for Destruction".
The album's first single is "Welcome to the Jungle" of which the lyrics are the following:

Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games
We got everything you want honey, we know the names
(the world of the stars/ idols appears appealing and bright at the first sight)
We are the people that can find whatever you may need
If you got the money, honey we got your disease

Jungle, welcome to the jungle
Watch it bring you to your shun n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n knees, knees
Uh, I, I want to watch you bleed

Welcome to the jungle we take it day by day
If you want it you're gonna bleed but it's the price to pay
And you're a very sexy girl, very hard to please
You can taste the bright lights but you won't get there for free
(the idols get anything (fame, money) but have to pay a high price - in the worst case their own life)
In the jungle welcome to the jungle
Feel my, my, my serpentine

Ooh, I want to hear you scream

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day
You learn to live like an animal in the jungle where we play
(Idols have to do anything they're told - without consideration of others)

If you hunger for what you see you'll take it eventually
You can have everything you want but you better not take it from me

In the jungle, welcome to the jungle
Watch it bring you to your knnn knne knees, knees
I'm gonna watch you bleed

And when you're high you never ever want to come down
(Idols who are afraid to lose their fame and thus are doing anything to maintain it)

So down, so down, so down, yeah

(Key scene in the MV - Axl bound to a chair and trying to free himself - just like Jjong, while the lyrics go: )
You know where you are?
You're down in the jungle baby
you're gonna die
(Consequence that goes with fame and not following the rules)

Feel my, my, my serpentine
Watch it bring you to you
Its gonna bring you down, ha!

The key scene I mentioned goes from 3:30 of the MV.

You can clearly see that they put the cassete there on purpose. Jonghyun's death was the price he (and maybe also other idols) had to pay for his (their) success. It is also possible that he was a sacrifice for the success of someone else (which was stated here before) - the lyrics don't go "you learn to live like an animal" without a reason. Furthermore, Jonghyun himself stated that he was asked to create a song for an animalistic concept - the result was "Inspiration". I have talked about it a lot by now so you know it's concept is about Jonghyun being bound and not able to free himself.
When Jonghyun tried to break free (like Axl Rose in the MV) it was already to late. They had already targeted him (Jonghyun disappears at the end of the "Inspiration MV").

I just found out that Jonghyun was indeed a fan of Guns N' Roses

The imageries shown on BoA's NEGA DOLA and Jh's Shinin' weren't there for no purpose, he was a target all along. Don't forget that X marks the spot.

Last edited:

Jes

Established
That's Ahn Bo Hyun, you probably saw him on the drama "Descendants of the Sun". The other guests were famous actors, actresses, and singers like Park Hana, 4Minute's Jihyun, Spica's Kim Bo Hyung, Im Soo Hyang, Go Joon, etc.

I didn't know about the rooster symbolism on one of Jh's album until you mentioned it. It was indeed a very creepy way to say that something would happen to Jh in the year of the rooster. I decided to watch an unboxing video of that particular album to see if there’s any other hidden message, and yes I found many other creepy symbolism.

The first thing I noticed was this hand gesture
View attachment 4481

Which reminded me of Michaelangelo’s The Creation of Adam and ET (the movie).
View attachment 4482
View attachment 4483

The John Alvin promotional movie poster makes a direct reference to the “spark of life.” Whereas, the fingers of God and Adam don’t quite touch–a detail specifically intended to create visual tension–the fingers of E.T. and Elliot actually depict the “spark.” The religious parallels of life, death, and resurrection, are also relevant to the film. This homage can’t be coincidental, this is an example of great subtext.​

Does the symbolism on Jh’s album cover depict that he was living on a borrowed time? Probably the spark of life was given by the elite, he would later be sacrificed, and then resurrected through an AI (Artifical Intelligence)? The rooster depicted that something would happen to him later in the Year of the Rooster. Sorry if my analysis doesn’t quite make sense, since I’m still trying to figure out what that fingers-touching gesture could possibly mean. It gave away the same feeling I got when I saw the hand gesture from BoA’s NEGA DOLA (the one that symbolized Sirius), it’s eerily creepy. Does anyone know who drew the illustration for Jh’s Op 1?

These two were placed side-by-side (the CD and the rooster image)
View attachment 4484

Of all the images included in the booklet, the following captured my attention:
View attachment 4487
The celebration of what?
View attachment 4489
Destroyed
View attachment 4490
A sad birthday?
View attachment 4491
Mind control?

I tried looking into his photo book "X-Inspiration" as well, I found the scanned version here:
https://aminoapps.com/c/shinee-amino/page/blog/jonghyun-x-inspiration-photobook-scans/WnGN_wXUXuRkJwQJ6EM6PWGz4dZRzb0mGJ
http://teamshineebr.com/scan-jonghyun-x-inspiration-photobook/

I don't know if I've seen everything already since both links don't seem to provide all of the pictures in the photo book. I found... nothing suspicious actually, but that's where I was wrong. Even the title speaks for itself.

Let it be known that there is a non-occult basis of the “X” symbol, and that is the symbolism of Jesus Christ overcoming death by death; through the Cross which is often times depicted with the “X”. I’m not referring to that use of the “X” in this article at all. The practitioners of the occult often times associate with mockery of Christianity, so perhaps they are trying to use the symbol against the Christians (similar to the inverted cross).​

X: The Symbol of Death

Another theory is that the ‘X’ signifies death; the journey into the ultimate unknown. Texe Marrs says it is used a symbol for the Egyptian deity Osiris because you see it in Egyptian pyramids and temples, while we find pharaohs buried with their arms and legs crossed in devotion to this sun god.​

Like many other traditions, we see that we’ve heavily borrowed Egyptian themes because you sometimes see people placed in caskets with their arms crossed. We talked about how the Freemasons use the ‘X’ to symbolize transformation, but it should also be noted that the Freemasons (aka “The Illuminati”) use this for other imagery as well. For example, the Royal Arch’s Super-Excellent Master’s Degree has the first sign being that of crossing the hands over the chest, which says that the initiate will be penalized with death if they ever reveal the secrets:​

This talk of oaths is reminiscent of the “cross my heart and hope to die” phrase from earlier- it’s an oath taken which goes against Christian dogma of not taking any sorts of oaths. In Matthew 5:33-34 , Jesus Christ Himself warns us against swearing oaths to anyone but God, basically saying that trust cannot be secured by swearing an oath by things that aren’t in man’s possession to do so. Of course, as I always say, I’m not any sort of theologian or exemplary knowledgeable Christian, so please research these things on your own.​

X Marks the Spot: Illuminati Events

Theorists also claim that the ‘X’ signifies important “Illuminati” events. This symbol is used for the entire “Illuminati” spider-web in order for all its members to know who and what is marked as one of the people or events that have some kind of Illuminati influence.​

Texe Marrs also claims this ‘X’ is used to activate subconscious programming. Psycho-analyst Carl Jung referenced a ‘collective unconscious’ which I translate as some kind of connective web in which we are all in touch with one another (kind of like the ecology of the film Avatar).​

Perhaps the use of ‘X’ does some kind of work on this collective unconscious level in order to influence us to behave in a manner that the Illuminati can take advantage of. I know this is some ‘woo-woo’ type stuff, but it’s one of the theories so I thought I’d include it.​

X: The Mark of the Beast

For a complete explanation, please refer to the original article (link attached)

I just found out that Jonghyun was indeed a fan of Guns N' Roses

The imageries shown on BoA's NEGA DOLA and Jh's Shinin' weren't there for no purpose, he was a target all along. Don't forget that X marks the spot.
Thank you lee.
Well, I think these images are pointing into some major events. Either it's already here from the past, present or even the future. Next? First, maybe the very first picture with 2 hands connected each other were the symbol when he was born to this world and he should be connected with death also and it will be celebrated by those who are wicked (?)
Second, when you see at the separated body from the doll, I think it's represent his death in the last year. Besides, that rooster is an important clue. Why? Because 2017 is the year of rooster in the Chinese calendar.
Third, sad birthday? Well, maybe it will be reffering to his birthday on April 8th 2018 so yeah, I recommend you guys, all of you to see clearly what's going on later on April 8th 2018. Will there be another drama from the industry until things such as a war between countries? We'll see.
After sad birthday, there's someone with a flower head. Some animals were also had flowers or something. In this case, what I'm thinking is a representation of "them" controlling things or situation later in this world after all things were happened. When I was quoting them, it means I'm reffering to those who had many bad intentions since the beginning. That's it.

I don't know who's the guy or the girl that drawing these but yeah, agendas are spreading.

Jes

Established
Story Op.1 : 9 tracks.
She Is : 9 tracks.
Story Op.2 : 10 tracks. 10 = X.
I remember what lee said about 9 and then ugh, I don't know. These things are clearly related to each other.
Meanwhile, just about few seconds ago, I checked how many tracks which are in Jonghyun's last album Poet Artist and the result were, 11.

Bingo to numbers! SM, what's going on? More agendas are flowing, right?

Maggieca

Veteran

All those symbols, they are not even trying to hide it
And Thank you so much for this info. All your posts in this thread are very interesting!! keep them coming ;)