Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

I dont think Jonghyun is alive, or of he is he will never appear in public again
Just imagine the scandal that would be after the company confirmed his death, also the hospital? not to mention all those idols crying at his funeral :oops:

the public will completely reject them and think they are crazy playing with the pain of the fans like that
He will never appear in public again for sure, I mean they give us symbolic signs and hints(hidden messages) indicating he is alive in MVs, concerts etc...like with Tupac if you guys familiar with his story. The illuminati like to reveal about their plans, and they for sure do shows it if he is in case still alive. I am also almost sure, that in future Kpop MVs especially the next SHINee one, there will be still references to Jonghyun either if he is dead or alive, but only those in the know or insider does get these messages.

I wish from the bottom of my heart that this is true.
Although they used to give hints for their nasty actions, but it confuses me how would keep someone alive be one of these actions.

We know how impossible it is to get out from illuminati, where when someone gets in there is no way to get out.
if his death is fake, its still under illuminati control, they have done it before and can do it if they want, and they like to play with these things so they feel like they are a God, they are just bunch of psychos.

OrangeCrepe

Rookie
Hey guys. In a previous post of mine I talked about CLC and how their latest music video clearly shows what idols go through for fame and money. Well...just recently they released this video:
It doesn't make any sense that a group would release a video of their dance reversed, and even in the comments people were confused and weirded out by it. But, actually, this video is indicating something far more sinister, and confirming our theories.
I think this has been talked about in th thread before but I would like to mention it again because I think this is a very big clue into how things are changing in the kpop industry.
Like it has been mentioned before, music carries great power, and sometimes heard in reverse it can revealed hidden messages (or more like the REAL messages) in the song. Once, I read how people believe that you can hear a person's true feelings/thoughts by listening to their voice in reverse.
Well, to be honest, I never really believed in all of this. That a song in reverse could carry a whole new meaning that would enter your subconcious and alter it. But, then I started making the connections and now that theory doesn't seem very far off. In fact, it is actually part of the very same "religion" the music industry follows.
Aleister Crowley, known to have been the inspiration for modern satanism (he was involved in masonery, and even founded his own religion "Thelema") was known to teach his followers the law of reversal. Here is some information I found, from this site http://www.ih2000.net/chembio/occult.htm :
"The Occult Lesson of Reversal
One of Crowley's chief insistances was that his followers learn and put into practice the Occult Law of Reversal. In the many various and sundry classes he instructed in his home in the occult, he invariably instructed his multitude of excited students in this major law of Satan.
Those who want fame, power, spell-casting abilities, demons at their beck and call, and to recognize the godhead within, as well as to know the past, present, and future, he extolled to his apt students, must consistently, with intensity, practice talking (reverse speech), walking, thinking, and playing phonograph records, backwards. This is a form of divination, and we are warned against this in the Holy Bible.

For example, here is a photo of the "surrealist Ball at Château de Ferrières". This event was held by none other than two members of one of the most powerful elite families in the world, the Rothschilds, who were (and still are) followers of Aleister Crowley, who is credited as the founder of the Satanic church. If you have never heard of this, I strongly suggest you check it out as it is very revealing. Here is a picture of them:
Rothschild-wearing-mask1.jpg
Well, coming back to the reverse speech thing, here is what the invitation to the party looked like:
Rothschild-party-invite.jpg
You guessed it, it was in reverse and the only way to read it was through a mirror. Talk about loyal followers.
This is actually very scary, because from what I have seen, it looks like CLC in particular (their company, and probably themselves too) is doing everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) they can to get what followers want "fame, power, spell-casting abilities, demons at their beck and call, and to recognize the godhead within, as well as to know the past, present, and future".
I feel like that video in reverse is just part of the rituals, like Ran Fan mentioned earlier, to prove you are a worthy follower.
It makes a lot of sense. The music video for Black Dress, the lyrics, and especially the coreography, all looks very ritualistic. Look again at the dance "solo" Seungyeon does around the first part of the song, it almost looks like she is being possesed. And also, when you see it in reverse it feels like the dance was meant to be danced both forward and backwards, as the moves coincide very well with the song.
This is why I have sustained from listening to kpop recently. It now feels very instrusive to my mind. I used to think it was because there was a lot of mixed sounds and weird sounds and effects, but now I know it is something much more sinister
Here is an article koreaboo posted, about "weird" sounds in kpop songs fans have found weird, and it is very creepy:https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/10-weird-sounds-hidden-kpop-songs-cant-unhear-youve-heard/
For example, a song I just can't listen to ecause it feels like I am listening two songs at the same time (only one backwards and the only one forwards) is Red Velvet's "Talk to Me" :
And there it is again, them showing us exactly what they are doing at the beginning of the song, when we hear their voices reversed and it actually makes sense, saying "Tell me" in korean.
They have to blatantly show us what they are doing, it is part of their religion. This is why I the theory that Jonghyun might still be alive is not so crazy after all. And the Guns n Roses references only makes me think of the reunion tour they had in 2016 and 2017, where members of the band that had left years ago decided to return to the group and tour the world. I even went to one of their shows, lol.
They usually do this, link artists together that seemingly have nothing to do with each other, but can actually be very much connected. If you watch Guns n Roses videos you will find PLENTY of mk ultra references (especially towards the lead singer Axel Rose), after all they were basically created by hollywood.

Jes

Established
Hey guys. In a previous post of mine I talked about CLC and how their latest music video clearly shows what idols go through for fame and money. Well...just recently they released this video:
It doesn't make any sense that a group would release a video of their dance reversed, and even in the comments people were confused and weirded out by it. But, actually, this video is indicating something far more sinister, and confirming our theories.
I think this has been talked about in th thread before but I would like to mention it again because I think this is a very big clue into how things are changing in the kpop industry.
Like it has been mentioned before, music carries great power, and sometimes heard in reverse it can revealed hidden messages (or more like the REAL messages) in the song. Once, I read how people believe that you can hear a person's true feelings/thoughts by listening to their voice in reverse.
Well, to be honest, I never really believed in all of this. That a song in reverse could carry a whole new meaning that would enter your subconcious and alter it. But, then I started making the connections and now that theory doesn't seem very far off. In fact, it is actually part of the very same "religion" the music industry follows.
Aleister Crowley, known to have been the inspiration for modern satanism (he was involved in masonery, and even founded his own religion "Thelema") was known to teach his followers the law of reversal. Here is some information I found, from this site http://www.ih2000.net/chembio/occult.htm :
"The Occult Lesson of Reversal
One of Crowley's chief insistances was that his followers learn and put into practice the Occult Law of Reversal. In the many various and sundry classes he instructed in his home in the occult, he invariably instructed his multitude of excited students in this major law of Satan.
Those who want fame, power, spell-casting abilities, demons at their beck and call, and to recognize the godhead within, as well as to know the past, present, and future, he extolled to his apt students, must consistently, with intensity, practice talking (reverse speech), walking, thinking, and playing phonograph records, backwards. This is a form of divination, and we are warned against this in the Holy Bible.

For example, here is a photo of the "surrealist Ball at Château de Ferrières". This event was held by none other than two members of one of the most powerful elite families in the world, the Rothschilds, who were (and still are) followers of Aleister Crowley, who is credited as the founder of the Satanic church. If you have never heard of this, I strongly suggest you check it out as it is very revealing. Here is a picture of them:
View attachment 4436
Well, coming back to the reverse speech thing, here is what the invitation to the party looked like:
View attachment 4435
You guessed it, it was in reverse and the only way to read it was through a mirror. Talk about loyal followers.
This is actually very scary, because from what I have seen, it looks like CLC in particular (their company, and probably themselves too) is doing everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) they can to get what followers want "fame, power, spell-casting abilities, demons at their beck and call, and to recognize the godhead within, as well as to know the past, present, and future".
I feel like that video in reverse is just part of the rituals, like Ran Fan mentioned earlier, to prove you are a worthy follower.
It makes a lot of sense. The music video for Black Dress, the lyrics, and especially the coreography, all looks very ritualistic. Look again at the dance "solo" Seungyeon does around the first part of the song, it almost looks like she is being possesed. And also, when you see it in reverse it feels like the dance was meant to be danced both forward and backwards, as the moves coincide very well with the song.
This is why I have sustained from listening to kpop recently. It now feels very instrusive to my mind. I used to think it was because there was a lot of mixed sounds and weird sounds and effects, but now I know it is something much more sinister
Here is an article koreaboo posted, about "weird" sounds in kpop songs fans have found weird, and it is very creepy:https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/10-weird-sounds-hidden-kpop-songs-cant-unhear-youve-heard/
For example, a song I just can't listen to ecause it feels like I am listening two songs at the same time (only one backwards and the only one forwards) is Red Velvet's "Talk to Me" :
And there it is again, them showing us exactly what they are doing at the beginning of the song, when we hear their voices reversed and it actually makes sense, saying "Tell me" in korean.
They have to blatantly show us what they are doing, it is part of their religion. This is why I the theory that Jonghyun might still be alive is not so crazy after all. And the Guns n Roses references only makes me think of the reunion tour they had in 2016 and 2017, where members of the band that had left years ago decided to return to the group and tour the world. I even went to one of their shows, lol.
They usually do this, link artists together that seemingly have nothing to do with each other, but can actually be very much connected. If you watch Guns n Roses videos you will find PLENTY of mk ultra references (especially towards the lead singer Axel Rose), after all they were basically created by hollywood.
Thank you for this post Orange. Well, a reversed song can be very scary if you hear it sometimes.

pinkblob

Established
The official excuse is that they were "too busy" and had all the 2018 schedule full.
But i find it weird because, no matter how busy you are, i'm sure that to partecipate to such a big event is a bit archivement.
Probably they didn't want to have anything to do with it.
Exactly. They're popular, but not enough to turn down the olympics so non chalantly. I also find it interesting that the person on the forum that says they work in the kpop business, they said that BTS has people that work ONLY for them, they don't share staff. Which makes me think they're picky about who they include, it makes me optimistic that maybe they really arent on 'their' side. On the evil side. We will never know for sure though. I will admit the whole eye pose that RM does makes me question his intentions.

lady rose

Established
I don't know but I just get feeling when I saw this that may be indication Jonghyun is still alive?

"They really officially end the concert as 5"

also leaving space for him is a bit wierd like they know he is watching or something?
View attachment 4426

I know that the illuminati usually like to give us hints about what they are doing, they don't keep it completely secret, if he is still alive, they probably will let us know but I guess it would be may be in the future concerts or events? may be we have to wait and see
Yeah.I feel that way too,the feeling of Jonghyun still alive.Some of the songs their just leave Jonghyun's part and put his previous concert vdo on screen.But this part of this latest song really a heartbreaking one.They leave the space empty and used Jonghyun's voice.The member kept crying and weeping especially Key.To be honest it is so hard to watch this.In previous post also there's a comment about the member did the hand sign during diamong sky song and pointed it to the sky.I my mind,i was thinking something like this,'Jonghyun already dead but the member still do the sign.They don't feel guilty doing that?".If i were the member,i don't know if i able to do all that.I mean i don't know if i can pretend nothing happened, and keep doing the rituals.

Frozenrose

Veteran
Exactly. They're popular, but not enough to turn down the olympics so non chalantly. I also find it interesting that the person on the forum that says they work in the kpop business, they said that BTS has people that work ONLY for them, they don't share staff. Which makes me think they're picky about who they include, it makes me optimistic that maybe they really arent on 'their' side. On the evil side. We will never know for sure though. I will admit the whole eye pose that RM does makes me question his intentions.
If they have certain people that work only for them that will never make me think in an optimistic way. Actually, quite the opposite. With their rise to fame and current connections to worldwide celebrities the elite would isolate them more and more from the other groups. The elite is trying to make them look more special and unreachable in popularity. So that means they work with the ones with the most satanic influence.
It's simple - the more famous you get, the more satanic it gets.

Maggieca

Veteran
If they have certain people that work only for them that will never make me think in an optimistic way. Actually, quite the opposite. With their rise to fame and current connections to worldwide celebrities the elite would isolate them more and more from the other groups. The elite is trying to make them look more special and unreachable in popularity. So that means they work with the ones with the most satanic influence.
exactly, besides they are Bighit only group and the company don't have many workers, makes sense their staff is not shared with other groups
But at this point we cant deny they are involved in the occult, not with the amount of symbolism they use all the time

Also that picture of the "surrealist Ball at Château de Ferrières" (a very famous illuminati party)

reminded me of the cover of f(x) album (a SM girlgroup) where the girls are wearing similar masks

Last edited:

no123

I don't think they're not on devil side just because they don't share staffs n rejected to perform on olympics. just a different one maybe. just like how with EXO ex-members who broke free from SM n their obvious devil association but still seem to be serving the devil, i believe BTS too is still on that side, just from different angle/side maybe. or rather, they have a different mission/team/role in devil's big plan.

I don't know but I just get feeling when I saw this that may be indication Jonghyun is still alive?

"They really officially end the concert as 5"

also leaving space for him is a bit wierd like they know he is watching or something?
View attachment 4426

I know that the illuminati usually like to give us hints about what they are doing, they don't keep it completely secret, if he is still alive, they probably will let us know but I guess it would be may be in the future concerts or events? may be we have to wait and see
Actually, that seems to me, more like they're just playing the fans' emotions, marketing strategy wise, i'd say it is smarter to appeal to sensitive fans with ways like this than just doing the show as four through n through like they moved on and accepted his death. i might sound cold, but i believed entertainment industry is cold afterall(well,not just entertainment, but business in general), and everything is calculated to produce a desired effect, of course there might be other reason, but i feel a huge part of why they did that is to appeal to fans and i dare say it worked. nobody would hate them for doing that, in fact, it triggered sadness, sympathy and just yeah....whatever it did. not a strange move at all i'd say, but rather, the most natural thing to do.

As mentioned by @lee_ and me before there is some connection between Jonghyun and Guns 'n Roses.
At the beginning of his Shining MV you can see Jonghyun sitting in a radio station. On the table next to him (on the right side) there is a stack of cassettes. On the top you can see a cassette from Guns 'n Roses:

View attachment 4411

First, I couldn't identify which of their albums it is. However, some days ago I found a picture of Jonghyun's official photobook on Pinterest:View attachment 4410
The cassette he holds is the debut album of Guns 'n Roses "Appetite for Destruction".
The album's first single is "Welcome to the Jungle" of which the lyrics are the following:

Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games
We got everything you want honey, we know the names
(the world of the stars/ idols appears appealing and bright at the first sight)
We are the people that can find whatever you may need
If you got the money, honey we got your disease

Jungle, welcome to the jungle
Watch it bring you to your shun n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n knees, knees
Uh, I, I want to watch you bleed

Welcome to the jungle we take it day by day
If you want it you're gonna bleed but it's the price to pay
And you're a very sexy girl, very hard to please
You can taste the bright lights but you won't get there for free
(the idols get anything (fame, money) but have to pay a high price - in the worst case their own life)
In the jungle welcome to the jungle
Feel my, my, my serpentine

Ooh, I want to hear you scream

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day
You learn to live like an animal in the jungle where we play
(Idols have to do anything they're told - without consideration of others)

If you hunger for what you see you'll take it eventually
You can have everything you want but you better not take it from me

In the jungle, welcome to the jungle
Watch it bring you to your knnn knne knees, knees
I'm gonna watch you bleed

And when you're high you never ever want to come down
(Idols who are afraid to lose their fame and thus are doing anything to maintain it)

So down, so down, so down, yeah

(Key scene in the MV - Axl bound to a chair and trying to free himself - just like Jjong, while the lyrics go: )
You know where you are?
You're down in the jungle baby
you're gonna die
(Consequence that goes with fame and not following the rules)

Feel my, my, my serpentine
Watch it bring you to you
Its gonna bring you down, ha!

The key scene I mentioned goes from 3:30 of the MV.

You can clearly see that they put the cassete there on purpose. Jonghyun's death was the price he (and maybe also other idols) had to pay for his (their) success. It is also possible that he was a sacrifice for the success of someone else (which was stated here before) - the lyrics don't go "you learn to live like an animal" without a reason. Furthermore, Jonghyun himself stated that he was asked to create a song for an animalistic concept - the result was "Inspiration". I have talked about it a lot by now so you know it's concept is about Jonghyun being bound and not able to free himself.
When Jonghyun tried to break free (like Axl Rose in the MV) it was already to late. They had already targeted him (Jonghyun disappears at the end of the "Inspiration MV").

Wow...that's some awesome observation...and that's just freaking creepy and in no way, a random choice of cassette seeing it appeared in more than one picture and were made to be seen and not a mere prop. Especially that pic of Jonghyun holding the album titled 'Appetite for Destruction' right before him almost felt like mocking him, that he had appetite for destruction and hence what happened to him. and that song lyrics is just...pure evil and straightforward for sure.

Again, thanks everyone for all the observations n contributions.

Josh

Rookie
why is the k-pop industry obsessed with alice in wonderland and always references that?? what's the connection between satanism/illuminati and alice in wonderland

Delacourf

Established
Comment on youtube. And the fans still belive their oppas virgins in 25 years old and waiting for one and only.
Well, female idols dont even need to sacrifice their family or friend, it's enough to kill your baby.
It reminded me that rumour about Hyuna having an abortion.
It seems like being woman in the industry even worse. Some boys are already old enough to make a decision when the become a trainees, but the companies almost never take 17-18 y old girls, mostly 12-14 teens, make them prostitutes, sell them to rich old men. I dont blame Hyuna, she looks like she's gone through a lot of pain. She also has a tatoo " my mother is the only one who keeps me alive" or smth like that, I belive that. Maby a lot of them doing it for their families, especially when the have siblings and dont have much money. And if I can understand scared kids situation, I will never understand their parents. How they could just give away their kids to unknown people, how?

Attachments

Yeah.I feel that way too,the feeling of Jonghyun still alive.Some of the songs their just leave Jonghyun's part and put his previous concert vdo on screen.But this part of this latest song really a heartbreaking one.They leave the space empty and used Jonghyun's voice.The member kept crying and weeping especially Key.To be honest it is so hard to watch this.In previous post also there's a comment about the member did the hand sign during diamong sky song and pointed it to the sky.I my mind,i was thinking something like this,'Jonghyun already dead but the member still do the sign.They don't feel guilty doing that?".If i were the member,i don't know if i able to do all that.I mean i don't know if i can pretend nothing happened, and keep doing the rituals.
I don't know why but as time passes, I am more and more convinced that Jonghyun is alive, I just read about 27 club that he joined, it turns out that many of this club actually faked their death like jim morrison and kurt cobain, even one of them has said he would like to join the 27 club before his supposed death like there is privilege or advantage to join the club, it is so suspicious, I would like to an insider to tell us about this

Last edited:
The illuminati has paid tons of billions and has tried very hard to make this group look especial or something different, but honestly, though all of that, I still failed to see anything different or especial with this group.

Not just that. She knew him only before few months of his death.
It's ironic that people believed that what she published was really a letter from him.
I have zero trust with anything mainstream media have to say, I don't understand how can people trust such media that blatantly lie about everything, and how many time even celebrities themselves has said the media lies, but still vast majority of people have blind trust to what the media have to say, and there is those who think dispatch are the honest one lol, they don't know dispatch is in the bed with the Korean government as will

Hello, everyone! I found this thread over a week ago and am still backtracking (I'm around page 120), but I wanted to thank you guys for exposing all those hidden agendas and messages in various kpop MV's. You really opened my eyes. Thanks to you my kpop playlist shrank dramatically. I was especially sad, when I had to delete "Gee", as I really like that song. But with such backward lyrics there's no way I'll listen to it anymore. I found a similar thread to this one on allkpop, but it basically died after 2 pages, so I kept looking and found VC.

Let me briefly introduce my "kpop story". I was first introduced to kpop around 2008 by my friend who was a big DBSK fan. Btw isn't their name weird when you translate it? "Rising gods of the East"... Anyway, back then I started listening to Super Junior. I even got two of their albums ("Sorry Sorry" and "Bonamana"). I remember the debut of Shinee, but at that time I thought they're too young for me ^^; I got their "Lucifer" album back in 2010 (srsly, what was I thinking??). I sold the album, which I regret as I should've destroyed it. I burned the poster from that album, though. I stopped listening to kpop around 2011 and came back to it in the middle of 2016, when I discovered Taemin's "Sayonara Hitori" album. Isn't that technically jpop, though? Anyway, since then I returned to being a fan of Shinee.

I first became suspicious of kpop when I heard BTS's "Blood, sweat and tears". I can understand some Korean, so it was really suspicious to me when they were singing in the chorus "Blood, sweat and tears, take it all, take it all". I was like "who is supposed to take it all? Not God, for sure". And when I saw the MV I was really creeped out. I stopped listening to that song and became more careful to what I listen and what MV's I watch.

About Jonghyun's death, I was really, really sad about it. And still am. I prayed for his soul up to 30th day after his death and I hope he is in Heaven right now. Have you seen that beautiful upside down rainbow over Kyocera Dome during Shinee's concert on 18th February? I believe that's a sign he's at peace now.
yeah I have seen that rainbow DWTRDNTVQAAp-Dm.jpg

I am very fascinated with this stuff, first with the moon turning aqua same like SHINee color, and also the rainbow that appeared and all of them is in Japan don't know if its coincidence or there is something there, and if he is really dead, I think these are good signs that he is in good place :)

and if these paranormal thing happened publicly, I wonder if SHINee members have seen some stuff, its like he is sending message to them.

After all, universe always send us messages if we payed attention

Last edited:

Unexpected

Rookie
Following is soompi's article on why some artist didn't perform on Olympics

Following his explanation on PSY, director Song Seung Hwan of the opening and closing ceremonies for the Olympics spoke further about casting artists in a phone interview with a news outlet
On not having more performers, he shared that it was difficult to allow for more K-pop performances due to the running time and several official rituals that had to take place. He added, “We wanted to invite a few more teams, but there were also some that fell through due to scheduling and other issues. Included in those were PSY and BTS.”
He continued, “We sent an offer to BTS early last year, but they have so many schedules abroad. It seemed likely that they would be abroad during the Olympics, so it was difficult to schedule them ahead of time.”

What do they mean by official rituals?[/QUOTE]

Jes

Established
Following is soompi's article on why some artist didn't perform on Olympics

Following his explanation on PSY, director Song Seung Hwan of the opening and closing ceremonies for the Olympics spoke further about casting artists in a phone interview with a news outlet
On not having more performers, he shared that it was difficult to allow for more K-pop performances due to the running time and several official rituals that had to take place. He added, “We wanted to invite a few more teams, but there were also some that fell through due to scheduling and other issues. Included in those were PSY and BTS.”
He continued, “We sent an offer to BTS early last year, but they have so many schedules abroad. It seemed likely that they would be abroad during the Olympics, so it was difficult to schedule them ahead of time.”

What do they mean by official rituals?
[/QUOTE]

"Official rituals"

It seems that we're already see some of them.