Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

lady rose

Established

The image above was taken from Dear Cloud's Nine9 Instagram page when she announced Jonghyun's suicide letter. Take a look at the user name. Before, I've talked about the occult meaning of number 9,

Ancient Occult History and the Number Nine

Ancient Greek pagans held nine sacred because to them nine symbolized the 9 Muses or sister goddesses, daughters of Zeus and Mnenosyne, who were believed to preside over mankind's activities on earth. Their names were--Calliope, Clio, Erato, Euterpe, Melpomene, Polyhymnia, Terpsichore, Thalia, Urania.​

Nine was also a significant number to the Etruscans. These ancient pagan people from north west Italy worshipped nine gods. Nine was also a holy number in Rome. According to Texe Marrs, "the Romans honored the goddess Nundina by holding a purification ceremony for male infants on their nineth day of life. In addition, every ninth year the Romans held a feast in memory of the dead."​

Satanists and the Number Nine

Satanists take delight in the number nine for a couple of reasons. First, Satanists enjoy reversing, mirroring and inverting symbols, letters and numbers. When you turn the number "9" upside down you get "6" which makes up the number of the Beast (666) as revealed in Revelation 13:18 in the Bible. Second, Satanists take perverse pleasure in commemorating the death of Christ and the death of Christ is associated with the number nine. Mark 15: 34-37 reveals that Christ spoke his last words on the Cross of Calvary at the ninth hour and "gave up the ghost (died)."​

Masonic Orders and the Number Nine

According to the book "Numbers: Their Occult Power and Mystic Virtues" by W. W. Wescott nine holds great significance among many Masonic orders and secret societies. He said, "There is a Masonic order of Nine Elected Knights in which nine roses, nine lights, and nine knocks are used." In fact the number nine is the number of "the earth under evil influences."​

In summary, the number 9 is an important numeric symbol to many occult groups and sole practitioners. Unlike the number 13 that almost all people know has some superstitious implications, the number 9 would be considered "just another number" by the average person.​

9, is considered to be Satan's number - not '666' as people are led to believe (Rev.13:16-18). If 666 is Man, then 999 would undoubtedly be man hung from the tree on the Fool’ s Journey.

Nine9 wasn't chosen to spread Jonghyun's suicide letter for no reason :)
I found it very weird that this never-heard-of-good friend-of-Jonghyun suddenly became the one he entrusted the suicide letter with. In any case, it would be more... acceptable for Taeyeon to take up that role. Although, Taeyeon's friendship with Jonghyun seemed genuine, it wouldn't make sense for her to let Jonghyun 'killed himself'.

Regarding Dear Cloud's Nine9's user name (run_with the wolf), it also has some connection with EXO. I wish somebody could clarify if Nine9's user name has always been that way, or if she changed it just recently before Jonghyun's death...

EXO debuted on April 8, Jonghyun was born on April 8.
Some of EXO's songs titled: "Run", "Wolf", and "Cloud 9".

EXO postponed their winter album release, from December 21 to December 26, with an album cover that seems to overshadow the cause of Jonghyun's death...

This is how the smoke that comes out of coal briquettes looks like:

All I can say is, you can't trust Nine9 at all :)
http://instagr.am/p/BawWO9ynMBP/
I will also show you why they chose those dates (December 18, 21, and 26). You don't even have to believe in the Chinese astrology/Lunar calendar because the people behind this believe it (from yourchineseastrology.com):
View attachment 4400
View attachment 4401
View attachment 4402

SHINee's last album before Jonghyun's death. Nothing suspicious? Please read again.

1 of 1 = 101. Rings a bell? Produce 101, Wanna One... I have talked about this before. Wanna One debuted (Aug 7) just a few days before Onew scandal broke out on August 11. I also read somewhere that 101 represents two towers, like the one from 9/11 (The World Trade Center) which can also be found on Pyeongchang Olympics.

Wanna One perfomed H.O.T's We Are The Future on December 25 on SBS Gayo Daejeon (H.O.T was the first demonic group of SM, I believe)... but they had prepared the article since December 14 (on Star Today), according to this Google search:

It was 4 days before Jonghyun's death and in Chinese numerology, 4 is associated with death (死). Read the lyrics of H.O.T's We Are The Future, it's like Jonghyun was trying to break free from the elite's influence (this relates to the posts created by @julisummer):

From aheeyah.com:​

Hey Everybody, body, look at me! Now I'm going to change the old ways of the world!

I am now the master! The old world of the adults is gone.

Forget and get rid of the worn-out, unreasonable things they say.

The future is mine - 1, 2, and 3, and 4, and go!!​

We're still in the shadows of the adults, We're still not free-

They fuss and bother us about this and that all day, of course we can't do anything except get tired-

When are they gonna stop feeling satisfaction by forcing us to their ways?

One day goes by, and another day goes by, we get more and more tired, feel like we're gonna collapse!

I'm gonna make a world of my own on my own,

Don't force the same way of life on me.

Within me, a new world is squirming to grow, and now I will grow it and develop it on my own!

We are the future!​

Throw it away! From now on, I tell you, I'm the master of my life-

I'll believe it, I'll believe it, I'll be fine and strong on my own!

Hey, hey, from now on, don't butt into my life,

I don't need you, I don't wanna help you, We want it, WooHyukie let's go!

I thought about it occasionally, in what state I would be as an adult-

Could I always live like this? Oh baby-

Within me, a new world is squirming to grow, and now I will grow it and develop it on my own!​

WE ARE THE FUTURE!!!​

Also, funny how this particular TV channel declared the death of Jonghyun before anyone else did:
View attachment 4403
This was the first live news that broke out when Jonghyun was found in the apartment, but he wasn't found dead, he passed away on the way to the hospital. They already wrote Jonghyun's name as 고정현 when he was found. 고 here is a way to refer to a deceased person, it means death (死). It's like they knew, or were informed beforehand that Jonghyun would be dead that day, they also knew the exact location of the apartment (Gangnam). This TV channel wasn't alone in this, I will talk about this later.

I've read theories provided by a credible Korean source that huge companies such as J (edit: broadcasting company) and S (electronics company) of South Korea also have something to do with Jonghyun's deaths and many other so-called incidents in South Korea, including Taeyeon's traffic accident. To talk about this though, I will have to read some related news and articles, and I will try to put the pieces together.
I never heard of Jonghyun's bestfriend named Nine9 before this.Know her after Jonghyun died because according to media she show Jonghyun suicide letter with his family permission

julisummer

Rookie
As mentioned by @lee_ and me before there is some connection between Jonghyun and Guns 'n Roses.
At the beginning of his Shining MV you can see Jonghyun sitting in a radio station. On the table next to him (on the right side) there is a stack of cassettes. On the top you can see a cassette from Guns 'n Roses:

image-2018-03-02.jpg

First, I couldn't identify which of their albums it is. However, some days ago I found a picture of Jonghyun's official photobook on Pinterest:9d40c0a491850b067d80807bd66f7cd7.jpg
The cassette he holds is the debut album of Guns 'n Roses "Appetite for Destruction".
The album's first single is "Welcome to the Jungle" of which the lyrics are the following:

Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games
We got everything you want honey, we know the names
(the world of the stars/ idols appears appealing and bright at the first sight)
We are the people that can find whatever you may need
If you got the money, honey we got your disease

Jungle, welcome to the jungle
Watch it bring you to your shun n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n knees, knees
Uh, I, I want to watch you bleed

Welcome to the jungle we take it day by day
If you want it you're gonna bleed but it's the price to pay
And you're a very sexy girl, very hard to please
You can taste the bright lights but you won't get there for free
(the idols get anything (fame, money) but have to pay a high price - in the worst case their own life)
In the jungle welcome to the jungle
Feel my, my, my serpentine

Ooh, I want to hear you scream

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day
You learn to live like an animal in the jungle where we play
(Idols have to do anything they're told - without consideration of others)

If you hunger for what you see you'll take it eventually
You can have everything you want but you better not take it from me

In the jungle, welcome to the jungle
Watch it bring you to your knnn knne knees, knees
I'm gonna watch you bleed

And when you're high you never ever want to come down
(Idols who are afraid to lose their fame and thus are doing anything to maintain it)

So down, so down, so down, yeah

(Key scene in the MV - Axl bound to a chair and trying to free himself - just like Jjong, while the lyrics go: )
You know where you are?
You're down in the jungle baby
you're gonna die
(Consequence that goes with fame and not following the rules)

Watch it bring you to you
Its gonna bring you down, ha!

The key scene I mentioned goes from 3:30 of the MV.

You can clearly see that they put the cassete there on purpose. Jonghyun's death was the price he (and maybe also other idols) had to pay for his (their) success. It is also possible that he was a sacrifice for the success of someone else (which was stated here before) - the lyrics don't go "you learn to live like an animal" without a reason. Furthermore, Jonghyun himself stated that he was asked to create a song for an animalistic concept - the result was "Inspiration". I have talked about it a lot by now so you know it's concept is about Jonghyun being bound and not able to free himself.
When Jonghyun tried to break free (like Axl Rose in the MV) it was already to late. They had already targeted him (Jonghyun disappears at the end of the "Inspiration MV").

Last edited:

lady rose

Established
As mentioned by @lee_ and me before there is some connection between Jonghyun and Guns 'n Roses.
At the beginning of his Shining MV you can see Jonghyun sitting in a radio station. On the table next to him (on the right side) there is a stack of cassettes. On the top you can see a cassette from Guns 'n Roses:

View attachment 4411

First, I couldn't identify which of their albums it is. However, some days ago I found a picture of Jonghyun's official photobook on Pinterest:View attachment 4410
The cassette he holds is the debut album of Guns 'n Roses "Appetite for Destruction".
The album's first single is "Welcome to the Jungle" of which the lyrics are the following:

Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games
We got everything you want honey, we know the names
(the world of the stars/ idols appears appealing and bright at the first sight)
We are the people that can find whatever you may need
If you got the money, honey we got your disease

Jungle, welcome to the jungle
Uh, I, I want to watch you bleed

Welcome to the jungle we take it day by day
If you want it you're gonna bleed but it's the price to pay
And you're a very sexy girl, very hard to please
You can taste the bright lights but you won't get there for free
(the idols get anything (fame, money) but have to pay a high price - in the worst case their own life)

Ooh, I want to hear you scream

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day
You learn to live like an animal in the jungle where we play
(Idols have to do anything they're told - without consideration of others)

If you hunger for what you see you'll take it eventually
You can have everything you want but you better not take it from me

In the jungle, welcome to the jungle
Watch it bring you to your knnn knne knees, knees
I'm gonna watch you bleed

And when you're high you never ever want to come down
(Idols who are afraid to lose their fame and thus are doing anything to maintain it)

So down, so down, so down, yeah

(Key scene in the MV - Axl bound to a chair and trying to free himself - just like Jjong, while the lyrics go:)
You know where you are?
You're down in the jungle baby
you're gonna die
(Consequence that goes with fame and not following the rules)

Watch it bring you to you
Its gonna bring you down, ha!

The key scene I mentioned goes from 3:30 of the MV.
You can clearly see that they put the cassete there on purpose. Jonghyun's death was the price he (and maybe also other idols) had to pay for his (their) success. It is also possible that he was a sacrifice for the success of someone else (which was stated here before) - the lyrics don't go "you learn to live like an animal" without a reason. Furthermore, Jonghyun himself stated that he was asked to create a song for an animalistic concept - the result was "Inspiration". I have talked about it a lot by now so you know it's concept is about Jonghyun being bound and not able to free himself.
When Jonghyun tried to break free (like Axl Rose in the MV) it was already to late. They had already targeted him.
Remember in his suicide letter,Jonghyun mentioned that being famous is not for him.I think he regretted it,to choose fame and money.

Remember in his suicide letter,Jonghyun mentioned that being famous is not for him.I think he regretted it,to choose fame and money.
I think the suicide letter is fake, and so is his friend nine and everything about this whole thing to make the suicide sound legit.
I doubt as will if he chooses to be famous, as we all know they are chosen since their were kids and groomed by this industry.

lady rose

Established
I think the suicide letter is fake, and so is his friend nine and everything about this whole thing to make the suicide sound legit.
I doubt as will if he chooses to be famous, as we all know they are chosen since their were kids and groomed by this industry.
Honestly,i have a feeling telling me that he is still alive somewhere.I don't know why i feel that way.The thought of him strongly involved in occult make me scared actually.In any religion said that when associate with devil,straight to hell.I think he might regretted to choose that way to be famous.Maybe he thinks that there is no way out once he choose to associate other than God.This is also demon's game,they make you feel sad and depressed.If he knew that there is always a way out if he trust in God.But well,things already happened :'(

The image above was taken from Dear Cloud's Nine9 Instagram page when she announced Jonghyun's suicide letter. Take a look at the user name. Before, I've talked about the occult meaning of number 9,

Ancient Occult History and the Number Nine

Ancient Greek pagans held nine sacred because to them nine symbolized the 9 Muses or sister goddesses, daughters of Zeus and Mnenosyne, who were believed to preside over mankind's activities on earth. Their names were--Calliope, Clio, Erato, Euterpe, Melpomene, Polyhymnia, Terpsichore, Thalia, Urania.​

Nine was also a significant number to the Etruscans. These ancient pagan people from north west Italy worshipped nine gods. Nine was also a holy number in Rome. According to Texe Marrs, "the Romans honored the goddess Nundina by holding a purification ceremony for male infants on their nineth day of life. In addition, every ninth year the Romans held a feast in memory of the dead."​

Satanists and the Number Nine

Satanists take delight in the number nine for a couple of reasons. First, Satanists enjoy reversing, mirroring and inverting symbols, letters and numbers. When you turn the number "9" upside down you get "6" which makes up the number of the Beast (666) as revealed in Revelation 13:18 in the Bible. Second, Satanists take perverse pleasure in commemorating the death of Christ and the death of Christ is associated with the number nine. Mark 15: 34-37 reveals that Christ spoke his last words on the Cross of Calvary at the ninth hour and "gave up the ghost (died)."​

Masonic Orders and the Number Nine

According to the book "Numbers: Their Occult Power and Mystic Virtues" by W. W. Wescott nine holds great significance among many Masonic orders and secret societies. He said, "There is a Masonic order of Nine Elected Knights in which nine roses, nine lights, and nine knocks are used." In fact the number nine is the number of "the earth under evil influences."​

In summary, the number 9 is an important numeric symbol to many occult groups and sole practitioners. Unlike the number 13 that almost all people know has some superstitious implications, the number 9 would be considered "just another number" by the average person.​

9, is considered to be Satan's number - not '666' as people are led to believe (Rev.13:16-18). If 666 is Man, then 999 would undoubtedly be man hung from the tree on the Fool’ s Journey.

Nine9 wasn't chosen to spread Jonghyun's suicide letter for no reason :)
I found it very weird that this never-heard-of-good friend-of-Jonghyun suddenly became the one he entrusted the suicide letter with. In any case, it would be more... acceptable for Taeyeon to take up that role. Although, Taeyeon's friendship with Jonghyun seemed genuine, it wouldn't make sense for her to let Jonghyun 'killed himself'.

Regarding Dear Cloud's Nine9's user name (run_with the wolf), it also has some connection with EXO. I wish somebody could clarify if Nine9's user name has always been that way, or if she changed it just recently before Jonghyun's death...

EXO debuted on April 8, Jonghyun was born on April 8.
Some of EXO's songs titled: "Run", "Wolf", and "Cloud 9".

EXO postponed their winter album release, from December 21 to December 26, with an album cover that seems to overshadow the cause of Jonghyun's death...

This is how the smoke that comes out of coal briquettes looks like:

All I can say is, you can't trust Nine9 at all :)
http://instagr.am/p/BawWO9ynMBP/
I will also show you why they chose those dates (December 18, 21, and 26). You don't even have to believe in the Chinese astrology/Lunar calendar because the people behind this believe it (from yourchineseastrology.com):
View attachment 4400
View attachment 4401
View attachment 4402

SHINee's last album before Jonghyun's death. Nothing suspicious? Please read again.

1 of 1 = 101. Rings a bell? Produce 101, Wanna One... I have talked about this before. Wanna One debuted (Aug 7) just a few days before Onew scandal broke out on August 11. I also read somewhere that 101 represents two towers, like the one from 9/11 (The World Trade Center) which can also be found on Pyeongchang Olympics.

Wanna One perfomed H.O.T's We Are The Future on December 25 on SBS Gayo Daejeon (H.O.T was the first demonic group of SM, I believe)... but they had prepared the article since December 14 (on Star Today), according to this Google search:

It was 4 days before Jonghyun's death and in Chinese numerology, 4 is associated with death (死). Read the lyrics of H.O.T's We Are The Future, it's like Jonghyun was trying to break free from the elite's influence (this relates to the posts created by @julisummer):

From aheeyah.com:​

Hey Everybody, body, look at me! Now I'm going to change the old ways of the world!

I am now the master! The old world of the adults is gone.

Forget and get rid of the worn-out, unreasonable things they say.

The future is mine - 1, 2, and 3, and 4, and go!!​

We're still in the shadows of the adults, We're still not free-

They fuss and bother us about this and that all day, of course we can't do anything except get tired-

When are they gonna stop feeling satisfaction by forcing us to their ways?

One day goes by, and another day goes by, we get more and more tired, feel like we're gonna collapse!

Within me, a new world is squirming to grow, and now I will grow it and develop it on my own!

We are the future!​

Throw it away! From now on, I tell you, I'm the master of my life-

I'll believe it, I'll believe it, I'll be fine and strong on my own!

Hey, hey, from now on, don't butt into my life,

I don't need you, I don't wanna help you, We want it, WooHyukie let's go!

I thought about it occasionally, in what state I would be as an adult-

Could I always live like this? Oh baby-

Within me, a new world is squirming to grow, and now I will grow it and develop it on my own!​

WE ARE THE FUTURE!!!​

Also, funny how this particular TV channel declared the death of Jonghyun before anyone else did:
View attachment 4403
This was the first live news that broke out when Jonghyun was found in the apartment, but he wasn't found dead, he passed away on the way to the hospital. They already wrote Jonghyun's name as 고정현 when he was found. 고 here is a way to refer to a deceased person, it means death (死). It's like they knew, or were informed beforehand that Jonghyun would be dead that day, they also knew the exact location of the apartment (Gangnam). This TV channel wasn't alone in this, I will talk about this later.

I've read theories provided by a credible Korean source that huge companies such as J (edit: broadcasting company) and S (electronics company) of South Korea also have something to do with Jonghyun's deaths and many other so-called incidents in South Korea, including Taeyeon's traffic accident. To talk about this though, I will have to read some related news and articles, and I will try to put the pieces together.
wow this sacrifice goes too deep, its like a spider web net that connects so much things, and the nine usernames that connects exo tracks...I have noticed something about EXO, is that their songs is always about the future events, such as WW3, Microchip, clones, AI...so they might telling us that Jonghyun sacrifice was the thing that will lead to the future events.
As for olympic game, I know he was sacrificed for it since hearing his death and I said it in an old post here.

Maggieca

Veteran
Exactly!
And it's all with a "happy" video with vivid colors that resemble acid like dreams.
And he mentions Alice's rabbit hole...tipically MKUltra.
there were pictures of RM visiting a museum about "alice in wonderland" a few weeks ago, some fans believe the next comeback will be conected to the story
And I mentioned before how Jimin's father owned a cafe with the "alice" concept too :( we have a lot of connections between Alice and the group

Jhope video is kinda sad? because it confirms they are suffering from this MK ultra programming
it looks like a happy video but the message he is sending is completely different

Honestly,i have a feeling telling me that he is still alive somewhere.I don't know why i feel that way.The thought of him strongly involved in occult make me scared actually.In any religion said that when associate with devil,straight to hell.I think he might regretted to choose that way to be famous.Maybe he thinks that there is no way out once he choose to associate other than God.This is also demon's game,they make you feel sad and depressed.If he knew that there is always a way out if he trust in God.But well,things already happened :'(
I think all Kpop celebrities is involved in the occult. I don't think there is any celebrity is out of this, unless they won't be famous.
in this crazy world, I believe its possible for him to be alive and I have much doubts about this like Tupac, he wasn't dead in 1996 but could be later though. There is video about that in youtube which I posted here.

jewels

Established
He MIGHT have turned to religion. I know he wasn’t religious , but when he died there were some signs that he believed in God. In his album, he even mentioned it in the last page.

lady rose

Established
He MIGHT have turned to religion. I know he wasn’t religious , but when he died there were some signs that he believed in God. In his album, he even mentioned it in the last page.
Hopefully he turned to religion.When i saw some vdo's of his concert,he looked so different.He did not show his skin compared to his previous concert where he show too much skin and dancing seductively and sexy.We all know any religion not allowed to do such thing.I really hope he turned to religion.Have you ever thought that if he was murdered due to maybe he don't want to do such things anymore including associating with devil/satan that cause the elite get angry and plan to kill him.

kriand600

Rookie
The lyrics are opposite from the music video :( he talks about sadness and MK ULTRA but some people don't care for their health and turn it into memes instead. its fine tho, that's what happened with jonghyun.

sica's star what the hell are u talking about u are one of those crazy conspiracy theorists. that stuff doesn't exist and bts isn't apart of it okay good bye

i was commenting on hobis daydream but these girls are really starting to scare me. like?

I don't know but I just get feeling when I saw this that may be indication Jonghyun is still alive?

"They really officially end the concert as 5"

also leaving space for him is a bit wierd like they know he is watching or something?
shineeconcert1.jpg

I know that the illuminati usually like to give us hints about what they are doing, they don't keep it completely secret, if he is still alive, they probably will let us know but I guess it would be may be in the future concerts or events? may be we have to wait and see

Attachments

Last edited:

Maggieca

Veteran
I know that the illuminati usually like to give us hints about what they are doing, they don't keep it completely secret, if he is still alive, they probably will let us know but I guess it would be may be in the future concerts or events? may be we have to wait and see
I dont think Jonghyun is alive, or of he is he will never appear in public again
Just imagine the scandal that would be after the company confirmed his death, also the hospital? not to mention all those idols crying at his funeral :oops:

the public will completely reject them and think they are crazy playing with the pain of the fans like that

Miss Bunny

Established
I don't know but I just get feeling when I saw this that may be indication Jonghyun is still alive?

"They really officially end the concert as 5"

also leaving space for him is a bit wierd like they know he is watching or something?
View attachment 4426

I wish from the bottom of my heart that this is true.
Although they used to give hints for their nasty actions, but it confuses me how would keep someone alive be one of these actions.

We know how impossible it is to get out from illuminati, where when someone gets in there is no way to get out.

pinkblob

Established
About "pointing at Sirius (dogstar)" part...
It remainds me of two things:
1. 2018 is a dog year according to Chinese calendar.
2. The topic of the MV was about targetting someone. Couldn't the tatto of Kim Jonghyun be a sign that he was the target?
View attachment 4408
His death was on 18th of Desember, before few days of 2018. The sign of sirius could be mean that "he must be killed before the start of the new year" to make his death a logical matter, because he suffered from depression that was affected by the change of seasons. Which makes 18th Des a perfect timing to kill him.
unrelated.. but the fact that you mentioned this ... omg
i've been thinking about a dream i had a while ago. but since yesterday i keep thinking about it. In my dream I was seeing something on tv about aliens from Sirius and they mentioned something about dog days. I didn't even know it was called the dog star until I looked it up..

pinkblob

Established
there were pictures of RM visiting a museum about "alice in wonderland" a few weeks ago, some fans believe the next comeback will be conected to the story
And I mentioned before how Jimin's father owned a cafe with the "alice" concept too :( we have a lot of connections between Alice and the group

Jhope video is kinda sad? because it confirms they are suffering from this MK ultra programming
it looks like a happy video but the message he is sending is completely different
Why do have to ruin alice and butterflies... :/

Reactions: Jes

pinkblob

Established
So BTS were chosen to perform at the Olympics but rejected the invitation. I think someone here was discussing this?

They were actually the first pick, but said that they would have another schedule. I can’t imagine what’s bigger than performing at the Olympics?
Two theories.
1. they perform rituals at such times, and they were at the ritual
2. they didn't want to have anything to do with it.