Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Maggieca

Veteran
Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum but i readed almost all pages of this thread and I think you guys are amazing!! I have some knowledge and I wanted to share it with you because this is the only place on internet that I could do that. First I wanted to tell you that I know people who are actually working behind the scenes in music industry and I myself work there too. It is true but these kpop idols and many more artists are strongly involved in occult practices. Some of them believe in what they are summoning some of them not. But everything involves around money. People are very desperate and are willing to do everything for money even if that requires blood sacrifices. I wanted to tell you that what they do is not only praying to Satan, showing subliminal signs,messages etc... No. They are making pacts with other demons and everyday they have to praise them on the altars that they have in their homes,dorms,hotels... When they can't do it they have "sigils" with the name of the demon always close to them. In form of mirror, jewerly, even written somewhere on the clothes. Until they are continuing to doing it they are "safe". They have very detailed pact and have to pay the price that they agreeded to pay. This happens in the beggining of the making of the pact. The demon will always tell you what he exactly want from you but he won't give you a date. Celebrities are contacting demons by doing sexual magic, going into special state of mind or just praising them on altars and having dreams with messages from them. Now if you still reading this I wanted to tell you something very important. I don't expect you to believe me but I need to tell you this. In death of Jonghyun there were involved 3 MEN. I can't tell you who they are but it's 3 of them. Jonghyun knew that is coming but was not sure of the date. He felt that is coming but he had hope that this is "too soon" and was not sure until the end that will happen. I'm telling you this because you deserve the truth. Also in my next post I will reveal to you who just became a new handler in SM Entertainment.
Thank you so much for this info
Do you know something about Leeteuk and what happened to his parents? because I believe this was a sacrifice too

Maggieca

Veteran
I'm pretty sure I know who they are but I'm afraid to say it online. Family of Jonghyun also know them. There is a older idol in SM entertainment which I will call him by his initials J.Y. In September 2017 he become one of the official so called "handlers" in SM. He supposedly is teaching dance male trainees but he is not doing that. Instead he is having "talk seassions" with them and with other members of male group which already debuted. He is telling them how to act to not get punished, how to please company and how to win rewards for good behaviour. J.Y. is very intimidating to others and younger idols are afraid of him. J.Y. also started to wear black and white clothes and this is sign of his pasing to
higher level in hierarchy. He is known to the public to be a christian but the truth is he is practising a "chaos magic". He makes rituals in his home also he is teaching others how to do it. This is not my intetion to offend any of his fans but J.Y. is homosexual and he has many sexual partners. He was in on-off relationship with one of his best friends. He also had sex with one of the Shinee members.
(No, not with Jonghyun). When they meet he sometimes hug him and caress his back and talk to him in sweet manner. In the band EXO one of the members who left was constantly bullied by his older colleagues in SM. I will call him "ex". They were extremely jealous of his language skills and looks. They would make nasty comments about his looks,ask him "do you think you are better than us you filthy dog?"
They made fun of him and tell him to say something complicated in korean language and if he didn't say it correctly they spill drinks on his head.There was one situation when he and other EXO members together with 2 other male groups and 1 girlgroup went overseas for concert. They all together had and interview were "Ex" answered questions in english and member of other male group started to make fun of
his talking. Later after the concert he and his friends came to the dressing room of EXO and undressed "Ex". They took photos of him naked and they told him to "beg them in english on his knees" to not release this photos online. "Ex" refused to do it and they hit him few times in the stomach. EXO members saw everything and didn't say one word."Ex" felt really humiliated and betrayed and asked them why they didn't say anything.One of the EXO member told him: there is nothing to talk to. "Ex" said he will never forgive them this. "Ex" made a very powerful pact with a demon and has made connections to very powerful people in the industry. In SM nobody is allowed to say "Ex" name or talk about him because they are afraid of him now. In A Team Entertainment a member of boygroup is constantly sexually harassed by the other member.
I will talk about this later. Also about MK Ultra and Satanic pacts.
I have my doubts about "ex" could be Kris but also Luhan because both are very popular in China

And the members of A team entertainment are from the big 3 or small agency

Maggieca

Veteran
But BTS are popular, the fact that there may be another group more popular than BTS in korea doesn't mean that they are not popular.
I mean, i'm pretty sure BTS are in top5 most popular Kpop group in Korea, and that's being popular.
They are followed in their airport , and there are lots of photos of them in Korea airport, if they were not popular that wouldn't happen .
KArmy dislike International Army for many reasons , bcause they think they give BTS a bad name.
yeah they are popular. Their song DNA came out 6 months ago and still charting on Melon (the most important digital chart in korea)
not to mention their concerts in korea sell out in seconds

they might not be the most popular group there but they are top5 for sure
The difference with the international poluarity is big but this happens because in the US no other kpop comes close

jewels

Established
I found an interesting comment in Qoura

"I would like to clarify that I'm just a Korean who happened to see this post and I would like to emphasise that I am really unbiased*

In Korea, BTS isn't that popular because of the international fans’ misconduct such as doodling their names on historical buildings and etc. And as these things continued, some of them started to dislike BTS. (Similar things happened to EXO too when their popularity was really overwhelming - I remember around 9/10 students in my class liked them) Plus, when EXO’s career was at their peak (not saying that they have deproved) they had almost NO competitors (I think it's around when ‘growl’ was released) but in my opinion, that's quite different for BTS.

And I believe that the fans who stan EXO are generally older than those who like BTS and thus were more mature, which also leads back to my first point. Because of this, they were ‘less hated’ or ‘preyed on’ by people who support other groups and thus were well liked by the general public.

I think BTS has done a great job in grasping international audience’s attention but was not very successful in being well taken by the Koreans. Popularity in korea does not necessarily reflect popularity in international community ( take IU for example, she is really talented and is well-liked by Koreans but is not so popular in other countries) As everyone's perspectives differ, one cannot say whether EXO or BTS is better, but does that really matter? What matters the most is that they create music and get supported for their music career and or direction."

I heard actually many time before that BTS are not popular in Korea no offence, and they are much more about international, I really just feel their popularity are exaggerated, and the media wanted to make it appear larger, many here might not agree with me, but this is my personal opinion.
But BTS are popular, the fact that there may be another group more popular than BTS in korea doesn't mean that they are not popular.
I mean, i'm pretty sure BTS are in top5 most popular Kpop group in Korea, and that's being popular.
They are followed in their airport , and there are lots of photos of them in Korea airport, if they were not popular that wouldn't happen .
KArmy dislike International Army for many reasons , bcause they think they give BTS a bad name.
I agree. There isn’t an exaggeration on their popularity because they are very popular in Korea.

yeah they are popular. Their song DNA came out 6 months ago and still charting on Melon (the most important digital chart in korea)
not to mention their concerts in korea sell out in seconds

they might not be the most popular group there but they are top5 for sure
The difference with the international poluarity is big but this happens because in the US no other kpop comes close
their song charting doesn't necessarily means they are popular, I used to like growl when it came out but I didn't like EXO at all at that time, its just the song sound good to me

Reactions: Jes
Exactly! I don't get where people got this myth that they are not popular in Korea, it's enough to have a look at all the trophys they keep winning in korea and how they merch sell out so fast in korea and all the fangirls that follow them everywhere.
Honestly, I'v seen tons of comments in internet made by Koreans saying BTS are not popular, not just this comment
and winning isn't necessarily means they are popular, we all know those trophy's are scripted, even when EXO win over BTS, Armys was saying its scripted and I agree actually on that

jewels

Established
Honestly, I'v seen tons of comments in internet made by Koreans saying BTS are not popular, not just this comment
and winning isn't necessarily means they are popular, we all know those trophy's are scripted, even when EXO when over BTS, Armys was saying its scripted and I agree actually on that
But plenty of Koreans have said that they are. At this point it’s conflicting statements. But when you look at the charts, the awards, and the success and the demand that they are in and the sold out concerts it’s pretty easy to see that they are very popular.

OrangeCrepe

Rookie
I'm pretty sure I know who they are but I'm afraid to say it online. Family of Jonghyun also know them. There is a older idol in SM entertainment which I will call him by his initials J.Y. In September 2017 he become one of the official so called "handlers" in SM. He supposedly is teaching dance male trainees but he is not doing that. Instead he is having "talk seassions" with them and with other members of male group which already debuted. He is telling them how to act to not get punished, how to please company and how to win rewards for good behaviour. J.Y. is very intimidating to others and younger idols are afraid of him. J.Y. also started to wear black and white clothes and this is sign of his pasing to
higher level in hierarchy. He is known to the public to be a christian but the truth is he is practising a "chaos magic". He makes rituals in his home also he is teaching others how to do it. This is not my intetion to offend any of his fans but J.Y. is homosexual and he has many sexual partners. He was in on-off relationship with one of his best friends. He also had sex with one of the Shinee members.
(No, not with Jonghyun). When they meet he sometimes hug him and caress his back and talk to him in sweet manner. In the band EXO one of the members who left was constantly bullied by his older colleagues in SM. I will call him "ex". They were extremely jealous of his language skills and looks. They would make nasty comments about his looks,ask him "do you think you are better than us you filthy dog?"
They made fun of him and tell him to say something complicated in korean language and if he didn't say it correctly they spill drinks on his head.There was one situation when he and other EXO members together with 2 other male groups and 1 girlgroup went overseas for concert. They all together had and interview were "Ex" answered questions in english and member of other male group started to make fun of
his talking. Later after the concert he and his friends came to the dressing room of EXO and undressed "Ex". They took photos of him naked and they told him to "beg them in english on his knees" to not release this photos online. "Ex" refused to do it and they hit him few times in the stomach. EXO members saw everything and didn't say one word."Ex" felt really humiliated and betrayed and asked them why they didn't say anything.One of the EXO member told him: there is nothing to talk to. "Ex" said he will never forgive them this. "Ex" made a very powerful pact with a demon and has made connections to very powerful people in the industry. In SM nobody is allowed to say "Ex" name or talk about him because they are afraid of him now. In A Team Entertainment a member of boygroup is constantly sexually harassed by the other member.
I will talk about this later. Also about MK Ultra and Satanic pacts.
"There was one situation when he and other EXO members together with 2 other male groups and 1 girlgroup went overseas for concert. They all together had and interview were "Ex" answered questions in english and member of other male group started to make fun of
his talking."
Maybe:
"Later after the concert he and his friends came to the dressing room of EXO and undressed "Ex". They took photos of him naked and they told him to "beg them in english on his knees" to not release this photos online. "Ex" refused to do it and they hit him few times in the stomach. EXO members saw everything and didn't say one word."
I remember that around that time, 2012, there was a rumour going around fans that Exo M members were not allowed to change in the dressing room/there was no space for them at the Exo K dressing room, so they had to change in the van. It's not related to the point above but I thought it was interesting, there was always this bias towards Exo K and Exo M was always treated poorly, Exo K members never objected to this.
"Ex" said he will never forgive them this."
He returned to Canada without telling their managers, and he looked clearly upset about something but was still very nice to fans. It was until a few months later that he left the group.
"Ex" made a very powerful pact with a demon and has made connections to very powerful people in the industry. In SM nobody is allowed to say "Ex" name or talk about him because they are afraid of him now."
This is why I believe is him you are talking about. I found it very odd that he started to pose in magazines with "A-List" celebrities, and even played at the NBA All Star Celebrity Game 2018, with very famous people:
descarga.jpg
Interesting choice of colours.
He was even in the movie Valerian, and also hung out with Cara Delevigne a year prior at fashion shows:
And this is his most recent music video with Travis Scott:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCdWnY4Dn2w
I'm pretty sure those aren't the only movies he's been in, or famous people he has hung out with.

jewels

Established
"There was one situation when he and other EXO members together with 2 other male groups and 1 girlgroup went overseas for concert. They all together had and interview were "Ex" answered questions in english and member of other male group started to make fun of
his talking."
Maybe:
"Later after the concert he and his friends came to the dressing room of EXO and undressed "Ex". They took photos of him naked and they told him to "beg them in english on his knees" to not release this photos online. "Ex" refused to do it and they hit him few times in the stomach. EXO members saw everything and didn't say one word."
I remember that around that time, 2012, there was a rumour going around fans that Exo M members were not allowed to change in the dressing room/there was no space for them at the Exo K dressing room, so they had to change in the van. It's not related to the point above but I thought it was interesting, there was always this bias towards Exo K and Exo M was always treated poorly, Exo K members never objected to this.
He returned to Canada without telling their managers, and he looked clearly upset about something but was still very nice to fans. It was until a few months later that he left the group.
"Ex" made a very powerful pact with a demon and has made connections to very powerful people in the industry. In SM nobody is allowed to say "Ex" name or talk about him because they are afraid of him now."
This is why I believe is him you are talking about. I found it very odd that he started to pose in magazines with "A-List" celebrities, and even played at the NBA All Star Celebrity Game 2018, with very famous people:
View attachment 4153
He was even in the movie Valerian, and also hung out with Cara Delevigne a year prior at fashion shows:
I'm pretty sure those aren't the only movies he's been in, or famous people he has hung out with.
SM treats their non Korean artist so bad. The non Korean members of NCT will likely leave too.

But I agree it may be Kris. I thought it’d be Luhan because of his good looks, but if OP is telling the truth, it’s him. Just last night I saw a video of one of the members spotting a Kris poster and he stopped in his tracks. That was a weird reaction to me. Even if seeing his photo would be awkward, I don’t see why someone would react so strangely because of a photo unless he was uncomfortable to see it.

OrangeCrepe

Rookie
I'm running out time, I wanted this post to be longer but maybe other day... Artists/idols who are not involved in occult are prostituting themselfs. They don't have to throw devil signs,make rituals etc. Some of the idol group will be created only for selling sex to rich people.
For example the girls in girlgroup will have a prize or there will be auction for their sexual services. There is 5 member girlgroup where all of them had sex with rich guys and most of the money went to the company. During pre-recording of music show male idols were having conversation with this girls. One of them started to brag how rich he is and how he could basically buy all of the girls if he wanted to. Then he pull one of them by her hair pushed her head to his crotch to pretend that she is giving him oral sex. Guys were laughing and the girls were pissed. One of the managers yelled at them to stop fooling around because the girlgroup need to go to the stage. After performance the pulled girl repeated all the time: "I will kill him". After some time this girl started to date a guy who was involved in mafia. This guy once beated this male idol and he had bruises everywhere and fans were worried about him.

There is VERY famous girlgroup with MANY members. They not only were involved in the occult but they had sex with powerful and rich people from different countries. They had a goal that after they will retire from singingthey will marry the most rich guys that they can find. A male boygroup from the "big three" company become idols only because they were fans of these girls and wanted to have sex/date them. They were their ultimate crushes and these guys even determined between themselfs who will have which girl. Their mission was successful.
All of them had sex with these girls and one couple even dated for some time. Then one of the guys found out that his "girl" is having sex with much older men. He was furious and demanded answers. She told him to get lost and that he is a poor guy and she is much better than him. The male group never again wanted to meet with this girls. Everytime they would see each other the guys will say "dirty whores are here". (Little hint. One of the members of malegroup left them in the beggining of their career.)

Four member girlgroup were involved in satanistic rituals, they had sex with CEO and people that he told them to have sex with and after some years 3 of them were dumped and CEO let to stay only 1 of them. The other 3 were very angry that they were really obedient and they always did what the company wanted from them. They are blaming the girl that stayed in the company that is all her fault that they were dumped.
Very interesting how CLC's music video came out and they are basically showing us what you just said!
We see the girls dressed in white, asleep and in a confined room:
4.PNG
They also have a phone, which usually means mind control.
7.PNG
They are called to a room with them dressed in suits. I think this reprsents two things, first the people controlling them, aka their company, preparing them with a suspicious black blindfold and a black drink, drugging them maybe?:
3.PNG
5.PNG
15.PNG
16.PNG
The liquid is shown spilling over the famous statue of Venus de Milo. I got from this site https://cafeastrology.com/venus.html
the meaning or interpretation of Venus:
"Venus is the Goddess of Love. In Astrology, Venus has dual rulership over Libra and Taurus. As a result, Venus represents two main areas of our life: love and money.
“Love and money” is actually a simplistic interpretation of Venus. Venus rules our sentiments, what we value, and the pleasure we take in life. Grace, charm, and beauty are all ruled by Venus. Through Venus, we learn about our tastes, pleasures, artistic inclinations, and what makes us happy."
I think this could mean their "acts" involve something sexual to the higher ups that buy their time. Here is them wearing cheeta print, aka Sex Kitten Beta Programming:
1.PNG
So, when they are in that room they are themselves, but when the ones controlling them call them they are pt to "sleep" so their alter egos emerge. This correlates to what you said about how they sometimes can't even remember their family members. They are put to sleep so their alter egos come up (dressed in "black dress", color codes black and white):
6.PNG13.PNG
Here the suited girls represent the second thing, the higher ups they do their "acts" to. Black feathers falling, symbolism to fallen angels maybe?
Also, what I find very disturbing about this is that they are LITERALLY showing us what kind of acts Eunbin (the one pole dancing) does. She began learning pole dancing last year. She is also the only one that does this, and she is the maknae of the group.
Here we can see one of the members (the rapper) trying to stab herself with a pair of sissors (which they have 3 pairs in the confined room) and one of the suited girls, representing the handlers, stops her.
4444.PNG

Last edited:
his talking."
Maybe:
View attachment 4153
very good post :)

it make sense, it looked like when Kris left before one week of EXO concert after training for long time, he was taking revenge at them
and he looked nice person...how can he made that pact with demon? we will never know what kind of people they are
and I found it strange why Luhan and Tao didn't appear with american celebrities and be famous like Kris, I am sure they two has made pact with demon too

OrangeCrepe

Rookie
Very interesting how CLC's music video came out and they are basically showing us what you just said!
We see the girls dressed in white, asleep and in a confined room:
View attachment 4161
They also have a phone, which usually means mind control.
View attachment 4164
They are called to a room with them dressed in suits. I think this reprsents two things, first the people controlling them, aka their company, preparing them with a suspicious black blindfold and a black drink, drugging them maybe?:
View attachment 4165
View attachment 4166
View attachment 4167
View attachment 4168
The liquid is shown spilling over the famous statue of Venus de Milo. I got from this site the meaning or interpretation of Venus:
"Venus is the Goddess of Love. In Astrology, Venus has dual rulership over Libra and Taurus. As a result, Venus represents two main areas of our life: love and money.
“Love and money” is actually a simplistic interpretation of Venus. Venus rules our sentiments, what we value, and the pleasure we take in life. Grace, charm, and beauty are all ruled by Venus. Through Venus, we learn about our tastes, pleasures, artistic inclinations, and what makes us happy."
I think this could mean their "acts" involve something sexual to the higher ups that buy their time. Here is them wearing cheeta print, aka Sex Kitten Beta Programming:
View attachment 4171
So, when they are in that room they are themselves, but when the ones controlling them call them they are pt to "sleep" so their alter egos emerge. This correlates to what you said about how they sometimes can't even remember their family members. They are put to sleep so their alter egos come up (dressed in "black dress", color codes black and white):
View attachment 4172View attachment 4173
Here the suited girls represent the second thing, the higher ups they do their "acts" to. Black feathers falling, symbolism to fallen angels maybe?
Also, what I find very disturbing about this is that they are LITERALLY showing us what kind of acts Eunbin (the one pole dancing) does. She began learning pole dancing last year. She is also the only one that does this, and she is the maknae of the group.
Here we can see one of the members (the rapper) trying to stab herself with a pair of sissors (which they have 3 pairs in the confined room) and one of the suited girls, representing the handlers, stops her.
View attachment 4175
1111.PNG
Then, that same girl that tried to stab herself is shown infront of a mirror cutting her hair. Then, her hair is shown falling on a table next to a watch and some pills. I think this represents a breakdown in the mind slave, like what happened with Britney:
10.PNG
12.PNG
Still, like you said, they can't escape their reality no matter what. So, the girl is shown with short hair but wearing her "black dress", meaning that she didn't escape and is still being controled and used.
11.PNG
What I find odd is that the gilr in cheetah print, Seungyeon, is the only one awak at the confined room. She is also the only one not wearing white.
When the handler stops the girl from stabbing herself, in the next scene we see Seungyeon in the confined room handling the sissors to her.
666.PNG
I find this odd because is almost like this gilr is on a different levl or mind control...maybe?
A similar thing is shown in Red Velvet's music videos, with Irene handling the girls in rookie, Joy looking different than the girls in all of the mvs. And in their recent music videos, is Wendy who is not reading the book but has a camera instead and snaps a photo of the members. She also sets fire to the manikins, and just overall looks weird in the mv:
8888.PNG
Does anyone know what that could mean?

Also, some other symbolism from CLC's mv:
2.PNG
14.PNG
Also, from watching their showcase, is unbelievable how many horn signs and other illuminati satanic symbols they incorporated in their dance, there is one almost every 3 seconds wtf:

Last edited:

Maggieca

Veteran
seems like Kris fits the description more
And I remember Luhan and Tao posting about Jonghyun when he passed away. Not sure if Kris did the same thing?

He never talked about EXO after he left. In fact he said they had no contact and were never friends

seems like Kris fits the description more
And I remember Luhan and Tao posting about Jonghyun when he passed away. Not sure if Kris did the same thing?

He never talked about EXO after he left. In fact he said they had no contact and were never friends
kris looked like he was having terrible relation with EXO, he never looked that he liked anything being in Korea or EXO member, he even said that he don't like Kpop lol...its clear there is something bad has happened between him and the EXO members, at least Luhan and Tao might still in contact with EXO? I am not sure but guessing

I think the puzzle has completed

here is interesting thing I found:
"[FANACCOUNT] After red carpet, EXO-M went back to sit in their own van in the parking lot because there were no seats inside for them. Only 7 boys were allowed to sit inside, after moving them 3 times they finally allowed the rest of the 5 members to sit inside, scattered among other artists. Yixing changed clothes to his SM the seven outfit inside the van because I guess they had no dressing room."

Source: yixingology

“according to fanaccounts, yixing had to change in the van since there was no dressing room for him (bc he’s from exo-m).."

https://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/414238

So, they didn't let them EXO-M having dressing room because of the bullying! so they chooses to let them dress in the van
and the date is more suspicious, it was in Jan 5, 2013

just little before the date of this video
which is Feb 23, 2013...so he returned back to canada upset about that bullying which took around the beginning of 2013!

tyrab

Established
Exactly! I don't get where people got this myth that they are not popular in Korea, it's enough to have a look at all the trophys they keep winning in korea and how they merch sell out so fast in korea and all the fangirls that follow them everywhere.
yeah like i mean they broke a 16 year old record in Geon history and also breaking a record on the hanteo chart too their album love yourself her sold 1.5 million copies most being physical ones. so yeah they are popular.

Maggieca

Veteran
Hi! I follow this thread since almost beggining and I didn't say anything until I just saw RanFan and OrangeCrepe posts!
I just remembered something!! LOOK WHAT IS LEETEUK DOING AT 2:19 !!!!!
getting a bad feeling from Leeteuk since the begining
I heard rumors he likes to chase underage female idols (but those are just rumors so I won't say nothing more)
Still this video fits with the story. Looks like he was making fun of Kris