Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

OrangeCrepe

Rookie
I am also feel kinda same, I was having many dreams I wanted to do, now after I know about how close is New World Order and the WW3, I just don't know what to do, I know that doing my dreams is just impossible, I think about surviving the war, I told my family and no body believed me, its tough situation but we are all have to deal with it :(
Whenever I watched conspiracy videos I would end up feeling just like you described, hopeless...almost like there was no point to try and do anything if I knew I couldn't go against their plans of NWO. When I read up on the WW3 conspiracies I panicked and felt horrible, falling into the "victim" state of mind. I told my father about my concerns about the nuclear war and he said: "I was born in the 60's. Ever since then I've heard countless of times, all throuhought my life that a nuclear war was going to happen, that the world was going to end. Here I am, 53 years later and still nothing". After this I began looking into things differently, and hopefully this post helps everyone that feels the same way.
What I've come to realize is that we have been indoctrinated from childhood, through media, education, culture, etc., that we are victims. Victims of contamination and, of course, climate change, victims of sudden "flu" epidemics that take over countries; victims of racism, homophobia, sexism; victims of the government, ISIS, terrorists, aliens, the illuminati; victims since the colonization of our country, victims of the educational system, the economy, bullying...and the list goes on.
You would think that would suffice the pity party we have for ourselves, right? Well, not exactly. Not only are we made to believe we are victims but also made to feel guilty and blame ourselves for all that is "wrong" with society, culture, religion, politics, the earth. We are blamed for climate change...man, we just can never win!
Now, what this does is make us feel imponent, like we can't do anything, like we don't have the power to change our circumstances, our lives. It takes away our confidence and instead turns us into insecure people that decide to conform to standards. People that never dare to make a difference, to do something, and instead choose to stay in their comfort zone. When we start to feel good about ourselves we feel guilty, we feel scared of the typical "hollywood movie curse" that whenever things are going great it wont last because BAM, next scene someone dies or gets fired, we fear is going to happen to us so instead we believe in practicality, in what is "safe". Not too happy, not too sad. This just creates big amounts of anxiety, making us feel unfullfilled, unhappy, like we are living our lives wrong...but how can we live our lives right when "they" won't let us, when "they" have more power...when no matter what we do "they" will always win?
It is a proven fact by marketing studies that people consume the most when they are stressed. We are stressed by all these things! Life happens to us and there is nothing we can do!
That, my friend, is what "they" want us to believe. In marketing, the first things you learn is that people are so damn precitible that the same things can work for years, decades, even centuries. I didn't believe this at first, until one day I was reading a book from the 1700's and, not only did they talk like we do today (almost), but in one part of the book a character described how their days usually went, what they did during the day until nightime, and I was shocked to see that my days go the exact same way today! And this was set in a different country than mine too!
This means that the fears we have of war for example, are just techniques that have worked perfectly in the past before, and thus they keep using them.

So lets recapitulate a bit. We grow up to feel like victims, and also guilty when we try to escape from that state of mind. Because of this we feel anxious, stressed. We live lives that are easy, in our comfort zones, basically set for us. We consume and consume in things we don't need (consuming is not only buying stuff but also "consuming" or spending our time in useless things, like watching a show on netflix for the 50th time. I am guilty of that!) and because of this we spend our lives thinking we don't have the time to do what excites us, our dreams our hopes, because we never give it to ourselves, therefore we feel we don't have what it takes (talent, money, knowledge) because we don't educate ourselves, we don't consume what is right for us, and so we get older and older in jobs we don't like, in lives we don't like, in relationships that will go nowhere...because we never believed we could get what we deserved.We end up raising people the same way we were, growing old and bitter, unhappy, full of regrets.
I would strongly suggest you guys read this article that explains what I just said better:
http://theinternationalcoalition.blogspot.mx/2011/07/noam-chomsky-top-10-media-manipulation_08.html
It talks about the manipulation technique of the masses. We are all being manipulated! Even us, in this forum.
So...what now? How can we break free from this?
In my book, "How to break Free" I explain and give out a method...nah, I'm just kidding!

Well, first of all, understand all of this. Read the article I linked and also do your research. I used to think that watching conspiracy videos meant I had escaped the matrix...but recently I understood I couldn't be more wrong. I fell into the same trap of distraction.
Of course they make things obvious for us to see, so that when we take the time to focus on that and nothings else.
Now, I'm not saying that threads like this or being informed on what goes behind the scenes is wrong, because is not. But what is wrong is falling into that feeling of despair, of hopelessnes. This videos, this conspiracies, all have a very dark tone, very dark negative energy that gets to us and affect us.
Let me tell you something. The world is more than we let ourselves see. "They" do exist, and they do control things and manipulate us, but because of that they manipulate what we see and hear so that we feel and think things are bad. If you watch the news is only bad stuff they show us, not the good stuff. They want us to keep feeling stressed, sad, anxious, when in truth that is just one side of reality. There is this other whole positive side of it too. Why else do you think they are making their occultism more obvious? because they are desperate themselves too. They know we are onto them, that we won't fall so easily into their lies anymore.
Just like there is bad there is good, and I believe good always wins. Life doesn't happen to us, it happens for us.
Self love is what will set us free. When we learn to love ourselves, to let go of our old beliefs through self love practices and techniques, we become empowered...therefore unstopable! We then decide to believe good things about ourselves, positive things, and when you believe something you soon become just that. We become what we have always wanted to be, what we say after the "I am".
That is what they are afraid of. Of us finding ourselves, twho we are, and believing in ourselves.
You can do this process in many different ways. There are plenty of books and videos on this topics! One writer I would suggest is Wayne Dyer, he has some great books on this. Another great writer that shows a method that I use and has worked great for me is Joseph Murphy, with his book "The Power of your Subconscious Mind", with the method of positive affirmations and repetition.
Anyways, that is my long answer to you, I really hope this helps you. Let me tell you, don't let them prevent you from dreaming, from going far, from becoming what you have always wanted to be. The world we live in is beautiful experience it!!

Last edited:

Belinha

hello everybody , i'm new here. Sorry for my bad english, i'm not a native english speaker

Have you guys seen the second performance of shinee on February 17 ? look at the hands of the four members of the group, all of them are making a sign with they hands know as 666 ou circle eye, which represent eye of lucifer.

Frozenrose

Veteran
Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum but i readed almost all pages of this thread and I think you guys are amazing!! I have some knowledge and I wanted to share it with you because this is the only place on internet that I could do that. First I wanted to tell you that I know people who are actually working behind the scenes in music industry and I myself work there too. It is true but these kpop idols and many more artists are strongly involved in occult practices. Some of them believe in what they are summoning some of them not. But everything involves around money. People are very desperate and are willing to do everything for money even if that requires blood sacrifices. I wanted to tell you that what they do is not only praying to Satan, showing subliminal signs,messages etc... No. They are making pacts with other demons and everyday they have to praise them on the altars that they have in their homes,dorms,hotels... When they can't do it they have "sigils" with the name of the demon always close to them. In form of mirror, jewerly, even written somewhere on the clothes. Until they are continuing to doing it they are "safe". They have very detailed pact and have to pay the price that they agreeded to pay. This happens in the beggining of the making of the pact. The demon will always tell you what he exactly want from you but he won't give you a date. Celebrities are contacting demons by doing sexual magic, going into special state of mind or just praising them on altars and having dreams with messages from them. Now if you still reading this I wanted to tell you something very important. I don't expect you to believe me but I need to tell you this. In death of Jonghyun there were involved 3 MEN. I can't tell you who they are but it's 3 of them. Jonghyun knew that is coming but was not sure of the date. He felt that is coming but he had hope that this is "too soon" and was not sure until the end that will happen. I'm telling you this because you deserve the truth. Also in my next post I will reveal to you who just became a new handler in SM Entertainment.
Hello there! :) I'm so glad you can confirm that those things truly happen. Can't wait for further information in your next post.
hello everybody , i'm new here. Sorry for my bad english, i'm not a native english speaker

Have you guys seen the second performance of shinee on February 17 ? look at the hands of the four members of the group, all of them are making a sign with they hands know as 666 ou circle eye, which represent eye of lucifer.

Hello! Woow, those 6s were too much and pointed towards the sky...I'm so thankful that Jesus Christ got me out of this kpop(not only) idolatry. I'm actually becoming more and more repulsed by everyone in this business. They'd literally do anything for money and fame. And to know they represent them to us as some innocent and pure people is outrageous.

jewels

Established
BTS are korean men, raised in korea who follow korean culture. The idol system can be consider normal in korea but its not normal in america
BTS can have interviews in america but they are always going to ask them about hooking up with fans, about their crush or about something related to their privates lives because this is how the american system works

You suggested america will have groups following the idol image and I honestly think that will never happen. BTS have fans but these fans know they are a kpop group and they come from a totally different culture so they dont think it's weird they don't date or they are so "pure" but the general public will have a different opinion about that if an american group does the same

BTS is used by the ellite and this is obvious when you see their videos or read their lyrics. the symbols where posted here many times
You have a popular group with an extremely obsessive fandom of course you are going to promote them and use them to spread your message. thats exactly what they are doing and it seems to be working considering all the creepy dreams the fans are having lately
Okay, can you explain more on the circumstances of Jonghyun’s death?

Reactions: Jes

Jes

Established
the truth is people are just sitting doing nothing, we are not organized, we haven't done anything about them, its very upsetting for me, I wished if there is some organization or something that counter them, I really would have joined, the problem is the vast majority are blind, it takes my father to understand this thing one year of me constantly telling him these things, even after all of this time trying to explain to him, he understand now but he doesn't believe ww3 will happen, even family member can be hard to wake them up let alone random people
And maybe we be like throwing a chair in front of them right now. -_-"!
By the way, do you know an organization called Anonymous? Guys, this question is for you too. What do you think about Anonymous? '-'
And about a channel from YouTube, do you ever seen The Rabbit Hole?
The Rabbit Hole channel in YouTube were pretty interesting to me right after I found it. This person is hiding behind a rabbit mask and deep voice and talked about things such as CERN, MK Ultra, programming and et cetera. Well, you can find it on YT and see by yourself. Thanks to that channel, I've seen and now know a "restricted" video from Kanye West which is controversial to him.

If these things should be really happenned then later they will be push to wake up immediately.

Jes

Established
Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum but i readed almost all pages of this thread and I think you guys are amazing!! I have some knowledge and I wanted to share it with you because this is the only place on internet that I could do that. First I wanted to tell you that I know people who are actually working behind the scenes in music industry and I myself work there too. It is true but these kpop idols and many more artists are strongly involved in occult practices. Some of them believe in what they are summoning some of them not. But everything involves around money. People are very desperate and are willing to do everything for money even if that requires blood sacrifices. I wanted to tell you that what they do is not only praying to Satan, showing subliminal signs,messages etc... No. They are making pacts with other demons and everyday they have to praise them on the altars that they have in their homes,dorms,hotels... When they can't do it they have "sigils" with the name of the demon always close to them. In form of mirror, jewerly, even written somewhere on the clothes. Until they are continuing to doing it they are "safe". They have very detailed pact and have to pay the price that they agreeded to pay. This happens in the beggining of the making of the pact. The demon will always tell you what he exactly want from you but he won't give you a date. Celebrities are contacting demons by doing sexual magic, going into special state of mind or just praising them on altars and having dreams with messages from them. Now if you still reading this I wanted to tell you something very important. I don't expect you to believe me but I need to tell you this. In death of Jonghyun there were involved 3 MEN. I can't tell you who they are but it's 3 of them. Jonghyun knew that is coming but was not sure of the date. He felt that is coming but he had hope that this is "too soon" and was not sure until the end that will happen. I'm telling you this because you deserve the truth. Also in my next post I will reveal to you who just became a new handler in SM Entertainment.
Expose!!!

Jes

Established
Whenever I watched conspiracy videos I would end up feeling just like you described, hopeless...almost like there was no point to try and do anything if I knew I couldn't go against their plans of NWO. When I read up on the WW3 conspiracies I panicked and felt horrible, falling into the "victim" state of mind. I told my father about my concerns about the nuclear war and he said: "I was born in the 60's. Ever since then I've heard countless of times, all throuhought my life that a nuclear war was going to happen, that the world was going to end. Here I am, 53 years later and still nothing". After this I began looking into things differently, and hopefully this post helps everyone that feels the same way.
What I've come to realize is that we have been indoctrinated from childhood, through media, education, culture, etc., that we are victims. Victims of contamination and, of course, climate change, victims of sudden "flu" epidemics that take over countries; victims of racism, homophobia, sexism; victims of the government, ISIS, terrorists, aliens, the illuminati; victims since the colonization of our country, victims of the educational system, the economy, bullying...and the list goes on.
You would think that would suffice the pity party we have for ourselves, right? Well, not exactly. Not only are we made to believe we are victims but also made to feel guilty and blame ourselves for all that is "wrong" with society, culture, religion, politics, the earth. We are blamed for climate change...man, we just can never win!
Now, what this does is make us feel imponent, like we can't do anything, like we don't have the power to change our circumstances, our lives. It takes away our confidence and instead turns us into insecure people that decide to conform to standards. People that never dare to make a difference, to do something, and instead choose to stay in their comfort zone. When we start to feel good about ourselves we feel guilty, we feel scared of the typical "hollywood movie curse" that whenever things are going great it wont last because BAM, next scene someone dies or gets fired, we fear is going to happen to us so instead we believe in practicality, in what is "safe". Not too happy, not too sad. This just creates big amounts of anxiety, making us feel unfullfilled, unhappy, like we are living our lives wrong...but how can we live our lives right when "they" won't let us, when "they" have more power...when no matter what we do "they" will always win?
It is a proven fact by marketing studies that people consume the most when they are stressed. We are stressed by all these things! Life happens to us and there is nothing we can do!
That, my friend, is what "they" want us to believe. In marketing, the first things you learn is that people are so damn precitible that the same things can work for years, decades, even centuries. I didn't believe this at first, until one day I was reading a book from the 1700's and, not only did they talk like we do today (almost), but in one part of the book a character described how their days usually went, what they did during the day until nightime, and I was shocked to see that my days go the exact same way today! And this was set in a different country than mine too!
This means that the fears we have of war for example, are just techniques that have worked perfectly in the past before, and thus they keep using them.

So lets recapitulate a bit. We grow up to feel like victims, and also guilty when we try to escape from that state of mind. Because of this we feel anxious, stressed. We live lives that are easy, in our comfort zones, basically set for us. We consume and consume in things we don't need (consuming is not only buying stuff but also "consuming" or spending our time in useless things, like watching a show on netflix for the 50th time. I am guilty of that!) and because of this we spend our lives thinking we don't have the time to do what excites us, our dreams our hopes, because we never give it to ourselves, therefore we feel we don't have what it takes (talent, money, knowledge) because we don't educate ourselves, we don't consume what is right for us, and so we get older and older in jobs we don't like, in lives we don't like, in relationships that will go nowhere...because we never believed we could get what we deserved.We end up raising people the same way we were, growing old and bitter, unhappy, full of regrets.
I would strongly suggest you guys read this article that explains what I just said better:
http://theinternationalcoalition.blogspot.mx/2011/07/noam-chomsky-top-10-media-manipulation_08.html
It talks about the manipulation technique of the masses. We are all being manipulated! Even us, in this forum.
In my book, "How to break Free" I explain and give out a method...nah, I'm just kidding!

Well, first of all, understand all of this. Read the article I linked and also do your research. I used to think that watching conspiracy videos meant I had escaped the matrix...but recently I understood I couldn't be more wrong. I fell into the same trap of distraction.
Of course they make things obvious for us to see, so that when we take the time to focus on that and nothings else.
Now, I'm not saying that threads like this or being informed on what goes behind the scenes is wrong, because is not. But what is wrong is falling into that feeling of despair, of hopelessnes. This videos, this conspiracies, all have a very dark tone, very dark negative energy that gets to us and affect us.
Let me tell you something. The world is more than we let ourselves see. "They" do exist, and they do control things and manipulate us, but because of that they manipulate what we see and hear so that we feel and think things are bad. If you watch the news is only bad stuff they show us, not the good stuff. They want us to keep feeling stressed, sad, anxious, when in truth that is just one side of reality. There is this other whole positive side of it too. Why else do you think they are making their occultism more obvious? because they are desperate themselves too. They know we are onto them, that we won't fall so easily into their lies anymore.
Just like there is bad there is good, and I believe good always wins. Life doesn't happen to us, it happens for us.
Self love is what will set us free. When we learn to love ourselves, to let go of our old beliefs through self love practices and techniques, we become empowered...therefore unstopable! We then decide to believe good things about ourselves, positive things, and when you believe something you soon become just that. We become what we have always wanted to be, what we say after the "I am".
That is what they are afraid of. Of us finding ourselves, twho we are, and believing in ourselves.
You can do this process in many different ways. There are plenty of books and videos on this topics! One writer I would suggest is Wayne Dyer, he has some great books on this. Another great writer that shows a method that I use and has worked great for me is Joseph Murphy, with his book "The Power of your Subconscious Mind", with the method of positive affirmations and repetition.
Anyways, that is my long answer to you, I really hope this helps you. Let me tell you, don't let them prevent you from dreaming, from going far, from becoming what you have always wanted to be. The world we live in is beautiful experience it!!
Thank you for this long answer from you. Well they do want us to be scared though and what we actually should do right now is, do the opposite. Do not be scared nor be afraid because GOD is still here and there. We can talk to HIM and yes, be focus more and even completely to HIM. This is what we should fighting for. :)

In the end what GOD want in our life is, we should go back to our CREATOR. To a place called heaven peacefully. No more chaos, lies or false system. A place that tears are no longer will be seen.

Jes

Established
I'm pretty sure I know who they are but I'm afraid to say it online. Family of Jonghyun also know them.
There is a older idol in SM entertainment which I will call him by his initials J.Y. In September 2017
he become one of the official so called "handlers" in SM. He supposedly is teaching dance male trainees
but he is not doing that. Instead he is having "talk seassions" with them and with other members of
male group which already debuted. He is telling them how to act to not get punished, how to please company
and how to win rewards for good behaviour. J.Y. is very intimidating to others and younger idols
are afraid of him. J.Y. also started to wear black and white clothes and this is sign of his pasing to
higher level in hierarchy. He is known to the public to be a christian but the truth is he is practising
a "chaos magic". He makes rituals in his home also he is teaching others how to do it.
This is not my intetion to offend any of his fans but J.Y. is homosexual and he has many sexual partners.
He was in on-off relationship with one of his best friends. He also had sex with one of the Shinee members.
(No, not with Jonghyun). When they meet he sometimes hug him and caress his back and talk to him in sweet manner.
In the band EXO one of the members who left was constantly bullied by his older colleagues in SM.
I will call him "ex". They were extremely jealous of his language skills and looks. They would make nasty
comments about his looks,ask him "do you think you are better than us you filthy dog?"
They made fun of him and tell him to say something complicated in korean language and if he didn't
say it correctly they spill drinks on his head.There was one situation when he and other EXO members
together with 2 other male groups and 1 girlgroup went overseas for concert. They all together had and
interview were "Ex" answered questions in english and member of other male group started to make fun of
his talking. Later after the concert he and his friends came to the dressing room of EXO and
undressed "Ex". They took photos of him naked and they told him to "beg them in english on his knees" to not
release this photos online. "Ex" refused to do it and they hit him few times in the stomach.
EXO members saw everything and didn't say one word."Ex" felt
really humiliated and betrayed and asked them why they didn't say anything.
One of the EXO member told him: there is nothing to talk to. "Ex" said he will never forgive them this.
"Ex" made a very powerful pact with a demon and has made connections to very powerful people in the industry.
In SM nobody is allowed to say "Ex" name or talk about him because they are afraid of him now.
In A Team Entertainment a member of boygroup is constantly sexually harassed by the other member.
I will talk about this later. Also about MK Ultra and Satanic pacts.
Maybe I know who you're talking about. Thank you for this information. Keep going.

jewels

Established
I'm pretty sure I know who they are but I'm afraid to say it online. Family of Jonghyun also know them. There is a older idol in SM entertainment which I will call him by his initials J.Y. In September 2017 he become one of the official so called "handlers" in SM. He supposedly is teaching dance male trainees but he is not doing that. Instead he is having "talk seassions" with them and with other members of male group which already debuted. He is telling them how to act to not get punished, how to please company and how to win rewards for good behaviour. J.Y. is very intimidating to others and younger idols are afraid of him. J.Y. also started to wear black and white clothes and this is sign of his pasing to
higher level in hierarchy. He is known to the public to be a christian but the truth is he is practising a "chaos magic". He makes rituals in his home also he is teaching others how to do it. This is not my intetion to offend any of his fans but J.Y. is homosexual and he has many sexual partners. He was in on-off relationship with one of his best friends. He also had sex with one of the Shinee members.
(No, not with Jonghyun). When they meet he sometimes hug him and caress his back and talk to him in sweet manner. In the band EXO one of the members who left was constantly bullied by his older colleagues in SM. I will call him "ex". They were extremely jealous of his language skills and looks. They would make nasty comments about his looks,ask him "do you think you are better than us you filthy dog?"
They made fun of him and tell him to say something complicated in korean language and if he didn't say it correctly they spill drinks on his head.There was one situation when he and other EXO members together with 2 other male groups and 1 girlgroup went overseas for concert. They all together had and interview were "Ex" answered questions in english and member of other male group started to make fun of
his talking. Later after the concert he and his friends came to the dressing room of EXO and undressed "Ex". They took photos of him naked and they told him to "beg them in english on his knees" to not release this photos online. "Ex" refused to do it and they hit him few times in the stomach. EXO members saw everything and didn't say one word."Ex" felt really humiliated and betrayed and asked them why they didn't say anything.One of the EXO member told him: there is nothing to talk to. "Ex" said he will never forgive them this. "Ex" made a very powerful pact with a demon and has made connections to very powerful people in the industry. In SM nobody is allowed to say "Ex" name or talk about him because they are afraid of him now. In A Team Entertainment a member of boygroup is constantly sexually harassed by the other member.
How do you know these things?

Thanks for the information... does that mean all Kpop celebrities are satanist? is the religion they state is completely fake?
I expected Jonghyun to knows it, he said he is going to rest at the end of december.
and is these three men the one who killed him physically? because I think his death was planned by the illuminati long ago, which large number of people

I'm pretty sure I know who they are but I'm afraid to say it online. Family of Jonghyun also know them. There is a older idol in SM entertainment which I will call him by his initials J.Y. In September 2017 he become one of the official so called "handlers" in SM. He supposedly is teaching dance male trainees but he is not doing that. Instead he is having "talk seassions" with them and with other members of male group which already debuted. He is telling them how to act to not get punished, how to please company and how to win rewards for good behaviour. J.Y. is very intimidating to others and younger idols are afraid of him. J.Y. also started to wear black and white clothes and this is sign of his pasing to
higher level in hierarchy. He is known to the public to be a christian but the truth is he is practising a "chaos magic". He makes rituals in his home also he is teaching others how to do it. This is not my intetion to offend any of his fans but J.Y. is homosexual and he has many sexual partners. He was in on-off relationship with one of his best friends. He also had sex with one of the Shinee members.
(No, not with Jonghyun). When they meet he sometimes hug him and caress his back and talk to him in sweet manner. In the band EXO one of the members who left was constantly bullied by his older colleagues in SM. I will call him "ex". They were extremely jealous of his language skills and looks. They would make nasty comments about his looks,ask him "do you think you are better than us you filthy dog?"
They made fun of him and tell him to say something complicated in korean language and if he didn't say it correctly they spill drinks on his head.There was one situation when he and other EXO members together with 2 other male groups and 1 girlgroup went overseas for concert. They all together had and interview were "Ex" answered questions in english and member of other male group started to make fun of
his talking. Later after the concert he and his friends came to the dressing room of EXO and undressed "Ex". They took photos of him naked and they told him to "beg them in english on his knees" to not release this photos online. "Ex" refused to do it and they hit him few times in the stomach. EXO members saw everything and didn't say one word."Ex" felt really humiliated and betrayed and asked them why they didn't say anything.One of the EXO member told him: there is nothing to talk to. "Ex" said he will never forgive them this. "Ex" made a very powerful pact with a demon and has made connections to very powerful people in the industry. In SM nobody is allowed to say "Ex" name or talk about him because they are afraid of him now. In A Team Entertainment a member of boygroup is constantly sexually harassed by the other member.
wow what a disgusting industry and situation...I think I know what group J.Y is from(but not who he is), and who is Ex, but I won't say unless you are ok with it?
I just wonder, how Siwon is ok with satan pact? considered himself to be religious christian, I know he could be fake though
and I don't understand how Jonghyun family are silent about this, they should have do something, I know its hard but like come on
and its shame on EXO members, why didn't they said something, I heard many rumor that their relations are bad.
Thanks for sharing these informations

julisummer

Rookie
This is odd for me as well. First, Taemin and Onew appearance were caught my attention because, I'm sorry first but they're looks pretty girly there.
Second is, you know what I mean. Start from Jonghyun when he's going down until he was back with the wings. When you see that you will know that something is definitely fishy.

If his death was planned since the beginning then these "guys", you know who I am referring to are truly evil yet smart.
I do have the feeling that they already tried to kill Jonghyun back than. Do you remember his car accident at the 1st of April in 2013 (here again : 1+4+2+0+1+3=11)? I was always wondering why K-Pop idols get involved in alleged car accidents so often...
After the accident the other members performed only as 4 and filmed/published WSS without Jonghyun.

Furthermore, you have the Shinee World conerts in 2012, where Jonghyun and Onew where singing "Amazing Grace" (a classic at funerals) while the other 3 members where dressed all in white and lifted up into the sky.
Screenshot_20180221-195938.pngScreenshot_20180221-200144.pngScreenshot_20180221-200119.png

Then we have the "Tie the yellow ribbon round the old oak tree" VCR, in which Onew is depicted as an angel and the "Juliette" performance, that was mentioned here before (where Jonghyun disappears and comes back as an angel - while the others keep performing).
Screenshot_20180221-195549.pngScreenshot_20180221-195641.png

Last but not least we have Jonghyun's "Hyeya" performance back in 2012, where he
was drenched all in blood after being shot.
Screenshot_20180221-195428.png

Either they predicted Jonghyun's death that should happen in 2017 or their first attempt to murder him in 2013 didn't work out.

Last edited:
And maybe we be like throwing a chair in front of them right now. -_-"!
By the way, do you know an organization called Anonymous? Guys, this question is for you too. What do you think about Anonymous? '-'
And about a channel from YouTube, do you ever seen The Rabbit Hole?
The Rabbit Hole channel in YouTube were pretty interesting to me right after I found it. This person is hiding behind a rabbit mask and deep voice and talked about things such as CERN, MK Ultra, programming and et cetera. Well, you can find it on YT and see by yourself. Thanks to that channel, I've seen and now know a "restricted" video from Kanye West which is controversial to him.

If these things should be really happenned then later they will be push to wake up immediately.
Anonymous is double agent or a shill, they are promoting drugs as healthy, they are serving the elite.
I haven't seen rabbit hole

Thanks for your concern
my father told me this thing that ww3 won't going to happen because he heard of it since he was young. However, all evidence are clearly pointing that ww3 is going to happen, I hope if I am wrong, but this is what I have seen from illuminati card game to simpson to Kpop etc..
any way, I was having a dream to start business in Japan or Korea but knowing ww3 will happen, its impossible to do that, I just changed my dream to just surviving the upcoming war, and even if we didn't, death isn't bad after all haha, heaven could be better than here.

Josh

Rookie
how do you know all of this?

To RanFan
I have another question if you don't mind, did ex-exo members left with their own choice or did SM forced them to leave?
I am suspecting if Luhan and Kris left not because they wanted but SM planned that

jewels

Established
Hey guys I will try to answer your questions. As I said I know all of this because I work with them. Not only with korean idols but with chinese too. I'm involved in the occult too but not as heavy as the celebrities. I work behind scenes, I travel with them sometimes I even translate for them. I share all this stuff with you because I think people who are looking for answers deserve to know the truth. In my job I'm required to keep everything that I see or hear in grave secret.There would be very damaging consequences for me if somebody would find out that
I talk about this. Sometimes I can't tell you full name of the idol because of that. But if you read something in different place and what I told you would make sense to you, you will know that I said the truth. Sometimes I will use codename for the idol that I'm talking about but I'm pretty sure most of you will know who I'm talking about. Now your questions:
" does that mean all Kpop celebrities are satanist?" - No. There are categories and hierarchy in this world of elite.
There are kings,queens,dukes,barrons,princes and princesses, high priestes and high priestess,magicians...And below them are MK Ultra slaves.You just don't become satanist just like that. You have to be choosen by Lucifer himself do be one of his followers.This celebrities are going through special teaching, were they are given books that you can nowhere to find and you got a teachers who were born into this occult.By making a pact with Satan you must be worth his attention otherwise he can make your body become very ill or even incredible big bad luck can start follow you. This is why all of thise celebrities will throw all these signs with gestures, wore satanic clothes and sin all the time.They want to be "worthy". If they can't do that, they will make pact with a demon who is under Satan's command. This demon will become a part of personality of the idol. The idol can choose whichever demon he wants because they have own names and powers. The demon become something like "protector" and not allow the person to get hurt until all wishes of the idol will come true. The person who is summoning the demon will know what he wants in return. Celebrity will make rituals, draw sigils, cast spells, practise divination and all of kind magic. They feel special by doing this.These are things that it needed to make the pact happen. When it's done this person can become for example very sexual,revengful,creative or talented.It's a part of the personality of the demon that was summoned. They "work" together. Some of you will call that possesion. It's not yet. Posession will happen if the person will try to stop worshipping the devil, will not make rituals on the altar for the demon or will try to seek help to cancel the pact. MK Ultra slaves are people who are "denied" by Satan. They are weak in his eyes and not worthy. He needs people who will spread his agenda and do good work for him. They become elite's slaves. They will get their fame and money but they will be constantly used and abused in worst ways by those in higher position. Sometimes the split of the personality of MK Ultra slave will be so bad that they even don't remember who is their current boyfriend or girlfriend...They will lost memories all the time and feel dull. Some of them doesn't even recognize members of their family. They are constantly programmed.

There was question about Jonghyun. You don't know that because it was not allowed to the media but when Jonghyun was found in that apartment his wrists and ankles were tied... Believe me or not but that day 3 people killed him. 2 who were much older and 1 young.

Siwon and one of Super Junior member had threesome with a trainiee girl named Stella. She almost debuted with Girls Generation but get scared about being devil's follower and quit.

In A Team Entertainment there is a boygroup and one of the members (I will call him "Ace") is sexually harrased by other one. (I will call him "Bee"). Bee in the waiting room put his hands on Aces thights and started to caress him. Ace told him to stop. Bee put his hand on Ace crotch and told him "Why? don't you like it? It feels good right?" Ace said: "Stop it or I swear I will hit you". The manager heard that and hit Ace on the head with fist. He told Ace to not start fights. Ace almost cried and said he will find himself a girlfriend and make a scandal. The manager answered: "do it if you want to die".In the other occasion the group were filming MV. Bee started to hug Ace and told him: "kiss me here on the neck. do it. i'm older than you. you must listen to me."Ace tried to push him. Bee started to tell him that he is so cute and good looking. Ace tried to walk away. Bee grabbed his face and yelled at him: just kiss me!! Ace give him light kiss on the neck and walked away. Later he was talking with the other members and told them he has enough. They told him: "you have no place to go,no education, no money, be good son for your mother and stop acting like this." He asked them to talk with Bee to stop harrasing him. One of them answered: "you know we can't..you must listen to him." Ace put his baseball hat on his face and cried.

Next time I will tell you about girl groups and prostitution.

PS. Thanks all for feedback.
I think that I know who you are talking about.

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
Hey guys I will try to answer your questions. As I said I know all of this because I work with them. Not only with korean idols but with chinese too. I'm involved in the occult too but not as heavy as the celebrities. I work behind scenes, I travel with them sometimes I even translate for them. I share all this stuff with you because I think people who are looking for answers deserve to know the truth. In my job I'm required to keep everything that I see or hear in grave secret.There would be very damaging consequences for me if somebody would find out that
I talk about this. Sometimes I can't tell you full name of the idol because of that. But if you read something in different place and what I told you would make sense to you, you will know that I said the truth. Sometimes I will use codename for the idol that I'm talking about but I'm pretty sure most of you will know who I'm talking about. Now your questions:
" does that mean all Kpop celebrities are satanist?" - No. There are categories and hierarchy in this world of elite.
There are kings,queens,dukes,barrons,princes and princesses, high priestes and high priestess,magicians...And below them are MK Ultra slaves.You just don't become satanist just like that. You have to be choosen by Lucifer himself do be one of his followers.This celebrities are going through special teaching, were they are given books that you can nowhere to find and you got a teachers who were born into this occult.By making a pact with Satan you must be worth his attention otherwise he can make your body become very ill or even incredible big bad luck can start follow you. This is why all of thise celebrities will throw all these signs with gestures, wore satanic clothes and sin all the time.They want to be "worthy". If they can't do that, they will make pact with a demon who is under Satan's command. This demon will become a part of personality of the idol. The idol can choose whichever demon he wants because they have own names and powers. The demon become something like "protector" and not allow the person to get hurt until all wishes of the idol will come true. The person who is summoning the demon will know what he wants in return. Celebrity will make rituals, draw sigils, cast spells, practise divination and all of kind magic. They feel special by doing this.These are things that it needed to make the pact happen. When it's done this person can become for example very sexual,revengful,creative or talented.It's a part of the personality of the demon that was summoned. They "work" together. Some of you will call that possesion. It's not yet. Posession will happen if the person will try to stop worshipping the devil, will not make rituals on the altar for the demon or will try to seek help to cancel the pact. MK Ultra slaves are people who are "denied" by Satan. They are weak in his eyes and not worthy. He needs people who will spread his agenda and do good work for him. They become elite's slaves. They will get their fame and money but they will be constantly used and abused in worst ways by those in higher position. Sometimes the split of the personality of MK Ultra slave will be so bad that they even don't remember who is their current boyfriend or girlfriend...They will lost memories all the time and feel dull. Some of them doesn't even recognize members of their family. They are constantly programmed.

There was question about Jonghyun. You don't know that because it was not allowed to the media but when Jonghyun was found in that apartment his wrists and ankles were tied... Believe me or not but that day 3 people killed him. 2 who were much older and 1 young.

Siwon and one of Super Junior member had threesome with a trainiee girl named Stella. She almost debuted with Girls Generation but get scared about being devil's follower and quit.

In A Team Entertainment there is a boygroup and one of the members (I will call him "Ace") is sexually harrased by other one. (I will call him "Bee"). Bee in the waiting room put his hands on Aces thights and started to caress him. Ace told him to stop. Bee put his hand on Ace crotch and told him "Why? don't you like it? It feels good right?" Ace said: "Stop it or I swear I will hit you". The manager heard that and hit Ace on the head with fist. He told Ace to not start fights. Ace almost cried and said he will find himself a girlfriend and make a scandal. The manager answered: "do it if you want to die".In the other occasion the group were filming MV. Bee started to hug Ace and told him: "kiss me here on the neck. do it. i'm older than you. you must listen to me."Ace tried to push him. Bee started to tell him that he is so cute and good looking. Ace tried to walk away. Bee grabbed his face and yelled at him: just kiss me!! Ace give him light kiss on the neck and walked away. Later he was talking with the other members and told them he has enough. They told him: "you have no place to go,no education, no money, be good son for your mother and stop acting like this." He asked them to talk with Bee to stop harrasing him. One of them answered: "you know we can't..you must listen to him." Ace put his baseball hat on his face and cried.

I wasn’t sure I wanted to know this much. I’m disgusted because I didn’t want to believe that people would actually be willing. Like the Bible says, “what does it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul?” I don’t know what to say. I grew up in Church and have learned a lot and have always been warned of the world, but to really find out it’s true. It’s hard to be ignorant to it.

Josh

Rookie

Are you Korean?