Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Jes

Established
Guys, I found a video about a SHINee performance that creeped me out.

Everything in this video is already commented. I have nothing more to say. Am I the only one who thinks this is odd? What do you guys think?
This is odd for me as well. First, Taemin and Onew appearance were caught my attention because, I'm sorry first but they're looks pretty girly there.
Second is, you know what I mean. Start from Jonghyun when he's going down until he was back with the wings. When you see that you will know that something is definitely fishy.

If his death was planned since the beginning then these "guys", you know who I am referring to are truly evil yet smart.

I think he genuinely like them, not everything is controlled, if everything was controlled and every celebrity had orders or instructions about what to do like/RT lots of things would be out in public don't you think? ( it would be so much easier to find out everything)
John Cena likes lots of asian culture and he likes hiphop, there is nothing weird in him liking BTS and especially MicDrop (and as i said BTS songs are addictive)
Also, about the varius companies and magazine featuring BTS, it's obvius they are not doing it to promote BTS, but to spill money from ARMY.
They just discovered that the best way to have their tweet promoted is not to pay twitter but to feature a photo of their product with the name of the BTS and you can bet they'll get 50k + retweets, at this point it's not even that difficult to see what those companies are doing.
Billboard is doing the same, ARMY are money, they went sold out in 4 hours.
I think that BTS will start a trend in america that will try to produce their own "IDOLS".
Till now we saw celebrities that are everything but charming, they are loud, vulgar, sexually promiscuous and definately all this wasn't the best way to reach the fans heart, or in a way not the best way to have a legion of fan in love.
I'm pretty sure in America they will try to create some kind of american version of idols: boys that will be openly trained and will be completely under a company orders about pretty much everything.
The illuminati are tightly hiding things, and media are completely under their control, so I don't think its possible for anything they don't want to be out in the public, how do you think MK Ultra has been operating for decades, still no one has came out talking about it?
plus if one american celebrity said he liked BTS, it might be, but groups out there suddenly all together is saying they like BTS and don't forget UN, the biggest New world order organization is also promoting them...what does that said? there is clearly agenda there to promote them, Siwon already knows this before even they came in, he said it in 2012 about group that will eliminate cultural barriers, so paving a way for New World Order one religion, one culture, one way of thinking etc...

Last edited:
This is odd for me as well. First, Taemin and Onew appearance were caught my attention because, I'm sorry first but they're looks pretty girly there.
Second is, you know what I mean. Start from Jonghyun when he's going down until he was back with the wings. When you see that you will know that something is definitely fishy.

If his death was planned since the beginning then these "guys", you know who I am referring to are truly evil yet smart.
Looking girly is nothing new in Kpop, it is the norm
as for JongHyun, I already posted here before that his death planned since Ring Ding Dong, his wing were different color, he himself has said there will be death in Shinee as joke in 2014, how more evidence people want to know his death was MURDER, not Suicide? like come on, wake up people

aliahlukey

Guys! I just watched American Satan yesterday, starring Andy Black. The movie was R Rated. So it was uncomfortable to watch and for me the movie was quite 'scary' in terms of the darkness of life. I watched it bcs the movie title itself attract me as i wanna know how was this satanic thingy. But i ended up being regret as it has lots of matured content (lgbt included which make me wanna puke and felt ewwww). Btw the movie tell us the real life of being a celebrity which is pretty sad with all the killing involved (human sacrifices), drugs, sex addiction, etc. I remember a line from the movie, "less war, more sex". (there's also a scene where they mocked religion if im not mistaken lol)
Ive screenshot some quotes from the movie itself which i strongly disagree! (sorry for my bad English :))

Screenshot_2018-02-20-00-19-56-61.pngScreenshot_2018-02-20-00-19-56-61.pngScreenshot_2018-02-20-00-19-15-05.pngScreenshot_2018-02-20-00-19-03-32.pngScreenshot_2018-02-20-00-18-46-26.pngScreenshot_2018-02-19-22-24-43-73.pngScreenshot_2018-02-19-22-23-42-27.png

I relate the human sacrifices with BTS's fame. Make sense in every way! Tbh guys when i finished watching American Satan, i found myself following Andy Black on ig and scrolling over his timeline to see his face (bcs he's kinda cute) and this morning i started to search his band (bvb) on yt. I was watching their mv (listening to rock music is totally not me) and it's 'fascinating' that bcs of the movie, i started listening to heavy metal song. But chill everyone bcs it lasts for a few hours Pray for me cos i still hv the urge listening to the music againnnn :(( and it's 1:58 am (im a Malaysian) i wanna sleep after thisss thanks guys love yaaaa. MGBY❤

Jes

Established
The illuminati are tightly does know how to hide things, and media are completely under their control, so I don't think its possible for anything they don't want to be out in the public, how do you think MK Ultra has been operating for decades, still no one has came out talking about it?
plus if one american celebrity said he liked BTS, it might be, but groups out there suddenly all together is saying they like BTS and don't forget UN, the biggest New world order organization is also promoting them...what does that said? there is clearly agenda there to promote them, Siwon already knows this before even they came in, he said it in 2012 about group that will eliminate cultural barriers, so paving a way for New World Order one religion, one culture, one way of thinking etc...
Indeed we actually need to do something about media and the entertaiment industry.
My uncle said to me when CNY that those who are in the control of this world are those who are smart or having control in economy. Much or less he said to me like that and I'm not going to against him because some powerful families including Rothschild are known as bankers.

We are known as many humans yet our society right now is actually only being ruled by several people that you know can do anything crazy. We should destroy their plans but we know our problem is. Many were still do not want to wake up or blind.

Wake to the up people!

aliahlukey

Oh i have some questions!
Do The Sims has anything to do with the agenda?
And is it not wrong to play the sims?

Ps: I want The Sims 3 open world and creating a sim in The Sims 4 (also the graphic) hv a combination. Maybe in The Sims 5 who knows lol. Who loves The Sims hi5

Maggieca

Veteran
I}}
I'm pretty sure in America they will try to create some kind of american version of idols: boys that will be openly trained and will be completely under a company orders about pretty much everything.
this system could never be succesful in America or the west in general
Celebrities with personality are the most atractive thing, someone who is unique and free to talk about their opnions
besides people love gossip, dating scandals, they love to expose the private life of celebrities

these idols are not allowed to date, their interviews are scripted and their answers to personal questions are usually generic
Thats why when you see BTS interviews in America they always ask them personal questions and armys get mad
Most of the time BTS members look awkward with the questions and have trouble even answering the most basic thing about romance or "who is your crush?"

I don't think these type of celebrities would be atractive to the general public in America tbh, BTS have a big fandom but those are kpop fans and know how kpop works
Having an american group with that same system could never work, people will make fun of them and call them robots with no personality

Jes

Established
Looking girly is nothing new in Kpop, it is the norm
as for JongHyun, I already posted here before that his death planned since Ring Ding Dong, his wing were different color, he himself has said there will be death in Shinee as joke in 2014, how more evidence people want to know his death was MURDER, not Suicide? like come on, wake up people
These predictive programming!

Maggieca

Veteran
The illuminati are tightly hiding things, and media are completely under their control, so I don't think its possible for anything they don't want to be out in the public, how do you think MK Ultra has been operating for decades, still no one has came out talking about it?
it's obvious talking about the group bring them attention but when you have satanic accounts like MTV posting about them then you know something is up
And all these celebrities wouldn't be promoting them if they were not part of the same agenda

I'm convinced when you reach a certain level of fame then you have to be part of the occult
Even people who are not celebrities, when they reach a certain level of money are aproached and need to enter the cult if they don't want to lose everything
They decide the people who are on top, and of course they promote eachother

I was just scrolling around and I found that EXO has exceeded BTS in everything in voting, I found it wierd, considering that BTS supposed to be by far the most popular group?
https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/28/2017-mama-voting-now-current-rankings/

I don't really knows much about voting, its first time I saw it, but I don't know, if these voting is genuine, could that mean that BTS aren't popular as people think? I am suspecting if there is agenda to promote them and make them appear that they are more popular than the reality...what do you guys think about this?

Indeed we actually need to do something about media and the entertaiment industry.
My uncle said to me when CNY that those who are in the control of this world are those who are smart or having control in economy. Much or less he said to me like that and I'm not going to against him because some powerful families including Rothschild are known as bankers.

We are known as many humans yet our society right now is actually only being ruled by several people that you know can do anything crazy. We should destroy their plans but we know our problem is. Many were still do not want to wake up or blind.

Wake to the up people!
the truth is people are just sitting doing nothing, we are not organized, we haven't done anything about them, its very upsetting for me, I wished if there is some organization or something that counter them, I really would have joined, the problem is the vast majority are blind, it takes my father to understand this thing one year of me constantly telling him these things, even after all of this time trying to explain to him, he understand now but he doesn't believe ww3 will happen, even family member can be hard to wake them up let alone random people

jewels

Established
s
I was just scrolling around and I found that EXO has exceeded BTS in everything in voting, I found it wierd, considering that BTS supposed to be by far the most popular group?

I don't really knows much about voting, its first time I saw it, but I don't know, if these voting is genuine, could that mean that BTS aren't popular as people think? I am suspecting if there is agenda to promote them and make them appear that they are more popular than the reality...what do you guys think about this?
those votings were rigged. MNET deleted votes for BTS so that EXO could be in the lead. It’s not an accurate reflection of BTS’s popularity.

It caused a HUGE argument among the fandom because MNET claimed the votes were invalid, and then changed their statement and said that they weren’t. The votes were deleted because MAMA is rigged, the winners are already chosen despite who is more qualified to win.

tyrab

Established

yeah i was because more then 3 million votes got deleted from bts and this happened to lots of other groups like t ara who was leading and then there votes got deleted and then exo was in the lead we even trended a hashtag cause of it.

tyrab

Established
well over in the U.K the bcc dedicated a whole documentary to bts they also had a special on MTV they only played bts music videos for a whole hour on the t.v.

Dont forget how many talk shows they were invited too they were called the biggest boyband in the world in on all the shows.

Maggieca

Veteran
But BTS are attractive to the western public exactly for that reason.
BTS are korean men, raised in korea who follow korean culture. The idol system can be consider normal in korea but its not normal in america
BTS can have interviews in america but they are always going to ask them about hooking up with fans, about their crush or about something related to their privates lives because this is how the american system works

You suggested america will have groups following the idol image and I honestly think that will never happen. BTS have fans but these fans know they are a kpop group and they come from a totally different culture so they dont think it's weird they don't date or they are so "pure" but the general public will have a different opinion about that if an american group does the same

BTS is used by the ellite and this is obvious when you see their videos or read their lyrics. the symbols where posted here many times
You have a popular group with an extremely obsessive fandom of course you are going to promote them and use them to spread your message. thats exactly what they are doing and it seems to be working considering all the creepy dreams the fans are having lately

jewels

Established
BTS are korean men, raised in korea who follow korean culture. The idol system can be consider normal in korea but its not normal in america
BTS can have interviews in america but they are always going to ask them about hooking up with fans, about their crush or about something related to their privates lives because this is how the american system works

You suggested america will have groups following the idol image and I honestly think that will never happen. BTS have fans but these fans know they are a kpop group and they come from a totally different culture so they dont think it's weird they don't date or they are so "pure" but the general public will have a different opinion about that if an american group does the same

BTS is used by the ellite and this is obvious when you see their videos or read their lyrics. the symbols where posted here many times
You have a popular group with an extremely obsessive fandom of course you are going to promote them and use them to spread your message. thats exactly what they are doing and it seems to be working considering all the creepy dreams the fans are having lately
Explain this “idol image” ?

Last edited:

kriand600

Rookie
Guys! I just watched American Satan yesterday, starring Andy Black. The movie was R Rated. So it was uncomfortable to watch and for me the movie was quite 'scary' in terms of the darkness of life. I watched it bcs the movie title itself attract me as i wanna know how was this satanic thingy. But i ended up being regret as it has lots of matured content (lgbt included which make me wanna puke and felt ewwww). Btw the movie tell us the real life of being a celebrity which is pretty sad with all the killing involved (human sacrifices), drugs, sex addiction, etc. I remember a line from the movie, "less war, more sex". (there's also a scene where they mocked religion if im not mistaken lol)
Ive screenshot some quotes from the movie itself which i strongly disagree! (sorry for my bad English :))

View attachment 4123View attachment 4123View attachment 4125View attachment 4126View attachment 4127View attachment 4128View attachment 4129

I relate the human sacrifices with BTS's fame. Make sense in every way! Tbh guys when i finished watching American Satan, i found myself following Andy Black on ig and scrolling over his timeline to see his face (bcs he's kinda cute) and this morning i started to search his band (bvb) on yt. I was watching their mv (listening to rock music is totally not me) and it's 'fascinating' that bcs of the movie, i started listening to heavy metal song. But chill everyone bcs it lasts for a few hours Pray for me cos i still hv the urge listening to the music againnnn :(( and it's 1:58 am (im a Malaysian) i wanna sleep after thisss thanks guys love yaaaa. MGBY❤
This is seriously interesting, how are we just instantly drawn to that type of stuff?