I make it rainism the rainism
Now you completely fell in
I’m gonna be crazy now yes crazy now
Now you cannot get out of it
I make it rainism the rainism
Feel my body is cast off
I’m gonna be crazy now yes crazy now
Felt you saw my everything
I’ve learned that Rain Man is talking about the devil. Rainism is the same thing

jewels

Established
So, someone please explain it to me because I’ve been gone for quite a while...

The fans are hearing unreleased BTS songs and seeing unreleased music video in their dreams?

jewels

Established
I see it too. I clearly see another person. Black skinny jeans, white/grey shirt. Why aren’t the photos ever HD quality with these things? Here has to be a better picture
Yes. But fortunately a fan said that there were back up dancers during that performance although there were conflicting stories because many other fans claimed that there were no back up dancers. Guess we’ll see when the performance comes out. Either way, it would be really weird if it weren’t a back up dancer. Especially the strange figure that seems demonic.

Reactions: Jes

tyrab

Established
Wait you guys said that Ko Ko bop and DNA predicts a future where in the mv's or lyrics suggest this?

tyrab

Established
this had lots of the all-seeing eye imagery (specifically Jungkook)
also, RM says something about wanting a new world"

Here are the lyrics:

All the underdogs in the world
A day may come when we lose
But it is not today
Today we fight!

No not today
Some day, the flowers will wither
But no not today
But today’s not the day
No no not today
It’s too early to die
Too good day
No no not today
No no no not today

Yeah, we are extra
But still part of this world
Extra plus ordinary
That’s not even that special
Today we’ll never die
The light will pierce through the darkness
You want a new world too
Oh baby yes I want it

If you can’t fly, run
Today we will survive
If you can’t run, walk
Today we will survive
If you can’t walk, crawl
Even if you have to crawl, gear up
Point, aim, shoot!
Not not today! Not not today!
Hey crow-tits, everyone, hands up
Hey friends, hands up
Hey, if you trust me, hands up
Point, aim, shoot!

We won’t die, don’t ask
Scream, not not today
Don’t kneel, we won’t cry
Hands up, not not today
Hey not not today
Hey not not today
Hey not not today
Point, aim, shoot!
Too hot, success doublin’
Too hot, somersaulting on the charts
Too high, we on trampoline
Too high, someone stop us

We couldn’t fail
Because we believed in each other
What you say yeah (say yeah)
Not today yeah (day yeah)
We won’t die today yeah

Trust me, who is next to you
Together we won’t die
I trust you, who is next to me
Together we won’t die
We believe in the word, together
We believe that we’re Bangtan
Point, aim, shoot!

Hey friends, hands up
Point, aim, shoot!

We won’t die, don’t ask
Scream, not not today
Hands up, not not today
Hey not not today
Hey not not today
Hey not not today
Point, aim, shoot!

Throw it up! Throw it up!
Throw away the fear in your eyes
Break it up! Break it up!
Break the glass ceiling that traps you
Turn it up! (turn it up!)
Burn it up! (burn it up!)
Till the day of victory (fight!)
Don’t kneel, don’t break down
That’s (do) not today!
Hey friends, hands up
Point, aim, shoot!

We won’t die, don’t ask
Scream, not not today
Hands up, not not today
Hey not not today
Hey not not today
Hey not not today
Point, aim, shoot!

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
I always look at stage layouts, especially at concerts and award shows, pretty much any type of entertainment area because they always seem to look like things.

This is what their stage looks like. It looks like some bug creature watching them.
Screen Shot 2018-02-18 at 4.56.47 AM.png

to give another example. Last years VMA's I noticed the stage looks like the creature from stranger things. I already have my theory about that show. It's another one about the devil.

Screen Shot 2018-02-18 at 5.07.34 AM.png

Hey guys,
I had an extremely strange dream today.
I have never had a dream about bts but today. I saw jin from BTS he was in a room and sat on the floor and he prays with tears in his eyes. Around him were a lot of people, they have a bad aura. People tug at him stop praying, leave that! But he continued to pray and asked for help to God his head was lowered, his eyes full of tears. These people are then suddenly gone and he was alone in the room and still praying and crying. The room was very noble so in such a royal room.

What do you all mean? Does the dream have a meaning?
I think the dream is positive, its about problems goes away I guess, but I am not sure if its about Jin or he is just symbolizing you, it can be your problem goes away, the royal room is also positive thing not sure what it mean but may be prosperity

So, someone please explain it to me because I’ve been gone for quite a while...

The fans are hearing unreleased BTS songs and seeing unreleased music video in their dreams?
The fans are seeing similar music video and same track called look in their dreams, its not announced by BTS or some where, so thats what make it creepy

I always look at stage layouts, especially at concerts and award shows, pretty much any type of entertainment area because they always seem to look like things.

This is what their stage looks like. It looks like some bug creature watching them.
View attachment 4081

to give another example. Last years VMA's I noticed the stage looks like the creature from stranger things. I already have my theory about that show. It's another one about the devil.

View attachment 4082
If I am there in the concert, I will try to scream high or put board demand justice for jonghyun and that he has been killed, this is what we need to do, I know off topic, its just what I am thinking

as for the shadow figure, it won't be clear until we get better quality video

Jes

Established
Hey guys,
I had an extremely strange dream today.
I have never had a dream about bts but today. I saw jin from BTS he was in a room and sat on the floor and he prays with tears in his eyes. Around him were a lot of people, they have a bad aura. People tug at him stop praying, leave that! But he continued to pray and asked for help to God his head was lowered, his eyes full of tears. These people are then suddenly gone and he was alone in the room and still praying and crying. The room was very noble so in such a royal room.

What do you all mean? Does the dream have a meaning?
Maybe. Maybe he's really sad there and he want to get out from the industry. GOD knows all things that he had been through until the smallest so yeah, let's pray for him then more often than before because it's strong. It could helped him to get out from this if GOD also want to. He should be strong. Kim Seok Jin, if you see this, stay strong. Read Psalms 91.

시편 91:1-16 (TKV) 지극히 높으신 이의 품에 안기어 사는 이여, 전능하신 이의 그늘 아래서 편안히 쉬는 이여,
말하라. `여호와는 아무런 걱정 없이 이 몸이 편히 쉴 요새요. 든든히 몸을 피할 피난처이시니 나의 하나님이여, 나 주께 기대오리라.' 하고.
주께서는 그 어떤 사냥꾼이 몰래 올무를 쳐놓는다 해도 너를 지켜 주시리라. 그 어떤 괴질이 나돌아다닌다 해도 너를 지켜 주시리라. 너를 구해 주시리라.
주께서 너를 그 품으로 안아주시리니 네가 그 품안에서 아무런 걱정 없으리라. 주님의 진실함이 방패가 되고 액막이가 되리니
밤중에 그 어떤 위험이 닥쳐온다 해도 대낮에 그 누가 갑작스레 해치려 한다 해도
어둠 속에서 괴질이 들이닥친다 해도 한낮에 사람을 마구 쓰러뜨리는 재앙이 두루 퍼진다 해도 너는 아무 것도 두려워할 것 없으리라.
천 명이나 되는 사람이 네 곁에서 만명이나 되는 사람이 네 옆에서 죽어 넘어진다 해도 너는 털끝만큼도 상하지 않으리라.
저 못된 짓만 일삼는 것이 어떻게 고꾸라지는가를 너는 다만 두 눈으로 똑똑히 보게 되리라.
네가 여호와를 너의 피난처라 하며 지극히 높으신 이를 곁에 모시니
그 어떠한 불행도 너를 덮치지 못하고 그 어떠한 재앙도 네 집에 가까이 오지 못하리라.
주께서 네가 어디를 가든지 주님의 천사를 보내 보호하게 하시니
그들이 두 손으로 너를 꽉 붙잡으리라. 혹시나 돌부리에라도 채이지 않을까 노심초사하리라.
네가 사자와 독사를 짓밟으며 사나운 사자와 독사를 발로 짓누르리라.
하나님께서 말씀하신다. `나를 사랑하는 이들을 건져 주리라. 나를 알아보는 이들을 감싸주리라.
내게 부르짖을 때 응답하며 어려움에 빠져 있을 때 내가 그들 곁에 있으리라. 그들을 건지고 높여 주리라.
그들이 오래오래 이 세상에 살게 하여 그 보상을 삼으리라. 그들을 건져 주리라.'

Frozenrose

Veteran
Personally i think it's a bit difficult to fully find if there are some...."elite" influence in the Idol(Korean or japanese) world, because after all the whole idol concept is very asian.
I always thought that they were like modern Geishas, they are entertainers, they flirt with the audience, they must stay avaible and they are totally dependant on the company/house that basically train them and give them a name with a new personality.
And lets not forget how their fanbase (especially the korean fanbase) buy them presents and totally support them in money.
No wonder they feel bertrayed if a dating scandal surface.

BTW i just noticed that "Rain Man" has same initials as RM of bts.
It's important to know that the elite is just the facade of what's behind. They work with the Fallen ones who teach them what to do. Remember that the whole system was created by them. The elite has chosen them over God in order to become gods themselves. Here's a video on make-up:

Frozenrose

Veteran
A month ago I made a video on BTS with collection of the most basic symbolism. Ofc, I didn't expect to be watched but it received around 7-8 dislikes for the past few days(and only 3 likes - no surprise there). From what I saw they're mostly from Brazil. I hope they wake up soon because at this point they're denying God and choosing mere people over Him.
I also wonder if they even know where the word fan comes from. Because if they actually check and see it's an abbreviation from fanatic they won't be happy to be called like that. I often see them calling religious people like that but don't they see they actually call themselves likewise!

Jes

Established
A month ago I made a video on BTS with collection of the most basic symbolism. Ofc, I didn't expect to be watched but it received around 7-8 dislikes for the past few days(and only 3 likes - no surprise there). From what I saw they're mostly from Brazil. I hope they wake up soon because at this point they're denying God and choosing mere people over Him.
I also wonder if they even know where the word fan comes from. Because if they actually check and see it's an abbreviation from fanatic they won't be happy to be called like that. I often see them calling religious people like that but don't they see they actually call themselves likewise!
You hit that point Froze!

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
They will try to hide in their called "so safe" bunkers.
A few years ago in 2015, I had this dream I think it was about ww3:

"There was a man that came either from another world or the other side of the world. He was angry at America for the attacks in Syria and the Middle East because of the innocent people dying and he wanted revenge. he disguised himself as a company to be able to enter into this hospital but it was actually a mall the hospital was behind it and he threatened that he would kill. I was right there at the core front so I started running. I ran through the mall telling people to get out there was another exit on the other side that went into a neighborhood. People who were on the street heading to the mall I was yelling at them to run. I ended up on a house roof laying down n I could see other people hiding. This man was coming into the yard he look different but you could still tell it was him. He acted like he needed help but I was apprehensive. I tried to talk to him myself to steer him away from the others and he pressed a button that set off a bomb. The bomb was in the opposite direction so we ran there was another gated yard and a bunch of people were laying under a huge covering in that yard so we had to walk on the edge so we would step on the people. This man just comes in with a gun and start spraying everywhere we run again and jump the fence. Next door was an abandoned building we were in the yard but we could see the People in the building. the man was in that building and I'm telling people to jump down they let a couple kids jump down some some started jumping down. We ran into this area where it was all bushes we were trying to hide but apparently the U.S. Army was in there doing something and they're like you can't come in here. This space is occupied by he US Army. So she kicked us out. I look to the left and the people in the abandoned building are screaming, in front of us was the yard where the people who were laying down got shot. Trying to figure out which way to go and all of a sudden above us there were airplanes were dropping bullets. The army Sargent ran out shocked so I guess it wasn't from the U.S. But it sprayed bullets all where we were. I knew I was hit a few times but I didn't feel anything. Dream end.

Jes

Established
A few years ago in 2015, I had this dream I think it was about ww3:

"There was a man that came either from another world or the other side of the world. He was angry at America for the attacks in Syria and the Middle East because of the innocent people dying and he wanted revenge. he disguised himself as a company to be able to enter into this hospital but it was actually a mall the hospital was behind it and he threatened that he would kill. I was right there at the core front so I started running. I ran through the mall telling people to get out there was another exit on the other side that went into a neighborhood. People who were on the street heading to the mall I was yelling at them to run. I ended up on a house roof laying down n I could see other people hiding. This man was coming into the yard he look different but you could still tell it was him. He acted like he needed help but I was apprehensive. I tried to talk to him myself to steer him away from the others and he pressed a button that set off a bomb. The bomb was in the opposite direction so we ran there was another gated yard and a bunch of people were laying under a huge covering in that yard so we had to walk on the edge so we would step on the people. This man just comes in with a gun and start spraying everywhere we run again and jump the fence. Next door was an abandoned building we were in the yard but we could see the People in the building. the man was in that building and I'm telling people to jump down they let a couple kids jump down some some started jumping down. We ran into this area where it was all bushes we were trying to hide but apparently the U.S. Army was in there doing something and they're like you can't come in here. This space is occupied by he US Army. So she kicked us out. I look to the left and the people in the abandoned building are screaming, in front of us was the yard where the people who were laying down got shot. Trying to figure out which way to go and all of a sudden above us there were airplanes were dropping bullets. The army Sargent ran out shocked so I guess it wasn't from the U.S. But it sprayed bullets all where we were. I knew I was hit a few times but I didn't feel anything. Dream end.
The United States of America have been given several warnings from GOD. Many warnings were given and people in America should wake up because when nuclear or economy crisis or even more is coming like never seen before, it will be painful.

America, you should wake up! All nations should wake up! Some of you will be deceived and some of you won't.

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
Y’all might be tired of me commenting but I just remembered something.

I just started getting into Asian culture. Last year I checked out kpop and I made a post on here about the Blood sweat and tears video. That was pretty much it with kpop.

I started listening to BTS again later in the year. Then I discovered the dramas. I’ve been binge watching Korean, Japanese and Chinese dramas for a little over a month now. I also decided to learn Japanese which I study daily and i want to eventually learn Korean. So My mind has been flooded with Asia.
Anyway, this is what I remembered a couple weeks ago I was in my sleep like half way between awake and sleep and I heard a voice say “fetish” and I immediately replied “I don’t have any fetish”. The voice went away. I thought it was weird then because the word was so random and I knew that didn’t come from me. I know that there can be fetishes associated with Asian people but it was weird. When I read the dreams they were having about BTS and one person said the saw the word vixen, it made me remember that.

Frozenrose

Veteran
Y’all might be tired of me commenting but I just remembered something.

I just started getting into Asian culture. Last year I checked out kpop and I made a post on here about the Blood sweat and tears video. That was pretty much it with kpop.

I started listening to BTS again later in the year. Then I discovered the dramas. I’ve been binge watching Korean, Japanese and Chinese dramas for a little over a month now. I also decided to learn Japanese which I study daily and i want to eventually learn Korean. So My mind has been flooded with Asia.
Anyway, this is what I remembered a couple weeks ago I was in my sleep like half way between awake and sleep and I heard a voice say “fetish” and I immediately replied “I don’t have any fetish”. The voice went away. I thought it was weird then because the word was so random and I knew that didn’t come from me. I know that there can be fetishes associated with Asian people but it was weird. When I read the dreams they were having about BTS and one person said the saw the word vixen, it made me remember that.
It is. Everything can become an obsession in order to tie you to this world. I was like you 7 years ago - I bought books on Japanese language, many on Korean language and even got into a major studying Korean for a short period of time. But I stopped because things in this world are too dark for me to chase my dreams. Idk, I don't feel comfortable anymore knowing what's coming ahead. We have to be ready for the bigger events. It's so unnatural that the world is in such a comparatively peaceful state.

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
It is. Everything can become an obsession in order to tie you to this world. I was like you 7 years ago - I bought books on Japanese language, many on Korean language and even got into a major studying Korean for a short period of time. But I stopped because things in this world are too dark for me to chase my dreams. Idk, I don't feel comfortable anymore knowing what's coming ahead. We have to be ready for the bigger events. It's so unnatural that the world is in such a comparatively peaceful state.
I wouldn’t say I’m obsessed. But I have discovered a whole cultural that I knew nothing about so I’m interested. But I understand what you mean. I used to question God about revelations and how the people could be deceived when it was so obvious and now I understand completely. The reason they were deceived is because they didn’t read the Word and they didn’t believe in God. Of course they are going to fall for a peace loving miracle wielding anti christ because they never knew the real Christ and anyone that would go against the beast would look like a jerk or a rebel because who doesn’t want peace, who doesn’t want unity and an equal society? What the people won’t know is the sinister evil underneath.