Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Well for the fact, the Jpop industry actually tried to feminize their artists first before their Korean counterpart did. There's this term bishounen (美少年) to refer to feminine-looking guys (literal meaning: beautiful boy) and it's widely used in the Japanese entertainment industry. It makes sense that Japan has a longer history in establishing this concept since they were influenced by the Western culture much longer than South Korea. Here's what an article says about it:

.....The Japanese were confused by Western introduction of the homosexual and of the “invert.” The idea that a man would willingly offer his bottom to other men for the pleasure of the sex act was baffling and there were no legal precedence for such occurrences. Still the Japanese strived to follow the Western ideal and in the late 19th century called for the criminalization of homosexuality. For about ten years (1873-83), consensual sex between men was punishable by imprisonment, but that reform was repealed and male-male relationships became private affairs of the now out-of-sight brothels in the red-light districts.....

.....Despite all social reforms, the subject and practice of male-male eroticism did not simply vanish with the Meiji Restoration....

.....For a while this comedic portrayal of male-male eroticism was dispersed to adjust Japan to the West’s homosexuality ideals, but by the turn of the 20th century, "same-sex fever" visited a different quarter in the Meiji Period—that of schools, military academy’s and colleges.....

.....By the 1880’s male students were divided into two classifications of masculinity: the nanpa or “smoothies”, boys interested in fashion and women, and the koha or “roughnecks”, male students who idolized military figures, liked sports and rejected women under the credo that association with females endangered one’s masculinity. These two styles of masculinity encompassed all aspects of each sector’s behavior including apparel, mannerism, past-times and speech. Smoothies tried to over win women by dandifying themselves, wearing kimonos and white socks, and personified the new intellectual elite. Roughnecks wore coarse garments, rolled up their sleeves and tended to swagger in an overt declaration of masculinity that emulated the samurai ideal… and they pursued bishounen students.....​

This bishounen thing is not really a trend nowadays, but it used to be popular during 2005-2010, Johnny & Associates was the biggest agency in the era (something like SM Entertainment in South Korea but is exclusive for male celebs only) to brought bishounens into public. Some examples:

View attachment 4029View attachment 4030View attachment 4032
View attachment 4033View attachment 4037View attachment 4038View attachment 4039
Left to right: Inoo Kei and Yamada Ryunosuke of Hey! Say! Jump!, Ueda Tatsuya and Akanishi Jin of KAT-TUN, Gackt, Seto Koji, WaT

Fans are now more interested in the feminine males of Kpop, so the Jpop industry had no choice but to take the whole concept out. Here's what that transformation looks like:
View attachment 4034View attachment 4035
Left to right: Yamashita Tomohisa (2008 and 2015).

Here, age is not what matters, but trend is. In Kpop, even a 36 year old member of Sechs Kies dyed his hair pink and act very feminine/youth-like when the group reunited. You can still see the phenomenon in the Japanese daily life although I must say that the newer bishounens are now heavily influenced by Kpop and not Jpop itself.
Thanks for the information, interesting, I didn't know that Jpop used to have feminine boys back then, but I realized that some Jpop MV are trying to mimic that of Kpop, the role has reversed, Kpop tried at first to mimic feminine boys in Jpop and now Jpop is trying to mimic feminine boys in Kpop lol

Do you think someone need to tell about illuminati in Vlive or somewhere so they could realize or if they're actually realize then at least it will knock their senses about it?
I was thinking once time before that if I could attend concert, why not bring a board that is referring to the illuminati, so Kpop celebrities could see it, but I thought may be inappropriate, because the security probably won't allow it, but its nice idea if many fans can do it.

Can we just be like ruined their agendas because indeed they're already damages this generation too much. :(
This generation is seriously lost, there is no time, because the WW3 already there to kill all :(...but I believe they will be punished some time later these so called elite, they won't get away with it

So that could mean that he is possibly in danger or suicidal he is one of the few idols Like Suga who suffer from depression.
I do agree with it a strange dream especially when u don't even a fan of his group so I have no idea that could mean.
I didn't know actually Chanyeol suffer from depression, my dreams used to tell me so many things that happened in the future, I will pray for him to be out of this

Reactions: Jes

Jes

Established
I was thinking once time before that if I could attend concert, why not bring a board that is referring to the illuminati, so Kpop celebrities could see it, but I thought may be inappropriate, because the security probably won't allow it, but its nice idea if many fans can do it.
NAH! I think about that too and I don't know. Maybe it's a good idea if we bring a board or more simple, our phones with some words on it.
If I watch a concert again later, there are probabilities that I will do that but yeah, who knows? We need right courage, right act and right time to do that. :D
The problem is, I'm broke in money and even though I got money right now thanks because of CNY, it will be better when I spend it on something else rather than just 1 or 2 or 3 hours more in a show and for idols.
For everyone who wants to do it, you guys are brave and it's true. Cheer up someone or a group or society is good but we need to do it in a right way. Rather than just chanting, taking pictures, screaming et cetera all along, it will be nice if someone could share an important message or some important messages to them. Important and useful. 2 keys! :D

More update on Pyeongchang Winter Olympics 2018

So here we got Kim Min Seok, the first Asian athlete to win a medal and this Olympic event is also said to be his first. He won a bronze medal in the 1500m race (speed skating).

Yesterday was the Lunar New Year or also known as Seollal in Korea and this news was everywhere.

There's no explanation as to why he wore a female hanbok and not a male one instead. All the captions, news, comments I saw on this particular stuff just don't explain why. Most people praise him for being friendly with his fans (those were athletes Kim Hyeon Young, Park Ji Woo, and his fans whom he took pictures with) and for looking cute in that hanbok. You can see that the female athletes behind wore male hanbok instead, like they're switching roles.

I suppose this has something to do with the initiation of the elites, like how several, if not all, Kpop male celebrities could also be seen cross dressing as females throughout their careers. I think this is the first time an athlete does this in South Korea though (correct me if I'm wrong), so it also justifies just how satanic this Winter Olympics is.
South Korea has been specifically choosen by the elite for world wide Gay agenda, the rulers are women, the shadow government, they chooses women I guess because they thought they are the best to promote Gay agenda, the rise of the megaleans right now, the Korean women who hate men, plus another coincidence is South Korea is the only country in football that used to wear Pink back in 2002 to 2010, some might think I am making too much connection, but I guess everything is connected and there is probably no coincidence

Last month or so I also had a dream about Suga. It was around 3:30 AM..And I often get sleep paralysis during these hours. It was a dark place (like an empty abandoned warehouse) and dark. Suga was rapping something and sitting in a chair with a blindfold. On a wall it said "LOOK". There was music and it was really loud & at the end it seemed like he was yelling, "Can you see me now?", which was his caption a few months ago for an twitter post. I saw Jimin's back before I woke up..when I woke up my left arm was shaking :( I ignored it but so many others had similar dreams. Also, before I even knew who BTS was I had a dream of Jimin dancing on a stage with the jacket he wore in DNA mv.....idk wtf is going on. Just don't watch that bts related anything, please. It's hard to stay away...even now. I saw the post on twitter and most of the comments are okay with it?
BTS probably would be the most dangerous group of Kpop, not because I am being anti or anything, but seriously considering their unusual Kpop fame they are receiving, I believe they are involved in magic and occult morethan any other group, these dreams are so creepy and its clearly some magic spell are done on the fans, its better for you fans to stop listening at least to their music, I think spells are through music

NAH! I think about that too and I don't know. Maybe it's a good idea if we bring a board or more simple, our phones with some words on it.
If I watch a concert again later, there are probabilities that I will do that but yeah, who knows? We need right courage, right act and right time to do that. :D
The problem is, I'm broke in money and even though I got money right now thanks because of CNY, it will be better when I spend it on something else rather than just 1 or 2 or 3 hours more in a show and for idols.
For everyone who wants to do it, you guys are brave and it's true. Cheer up someone or a group or society is good but we need to do it in a right way. Rather than just chanting, taking pictures, screaming et cetera all along, it will be nice if someone could share an important message or some important messages to them. Important and useful. 2 keys! :D
I am also broke in money, and I don't know if I ever will attend concert or not, yes its risky to do that, but I believe if group of people can do that it is very good, not only for idols but also for the fans, it might open their mind, and catch some attention specially if posted in youtube, so others could see it too, we need just group of brave enlightened people who can do it.
I think attending just a concert and not doing any useful thing is not a good idea, better not waste the money for these greedy companies to take it.

Jes

Established
And the lyrics:
:oops:

I’m gonna be a bad boy
I’m gonna be a bad boy
I’m gonna be a bad boy
I’m gonna be a bad boy
I’m gonna be a bad boy
I’m gonna be a bad boy
Feel your sight
How do you feel make some noise
Even if you avoid it still can feel my rainism
I make it rainism the rainism
Now you completely fell in
I’m gonna be crazy now yes crazy now
Now you cannot get out of it
I’m gonna be a bad boy
I’m gonna be a bad boy
I’m gonna be a bad boy
I’m gonna be a bad boy
Inside of my spinning body broadcasting my magic stick
Unable to overpass sentiment
body shake
Feel my body is cast off
Felt you saw my everything
Break down
Now you completely fell in
Now you cannot get out of it
Feel my body is cast off
Felt you saw my everything
That's Rain original song actually. '_'

Jes

Established
I am also broke in money, and I don't know if I ever will attend concert or not, yes its risky to do that, but I believe if group of people can do that it is very good, not only for idols but also for the fans, it might open their mind, and catch some attention specially if posted in youtube, so others could see it too, we need just group of brave enlightened people who can do it.
I think attending just a concert and not doing any useful thing is not a good idea, better not waste the money for these greedy companies to take it.
Yes. Same here. Even I think if it's just someone who's act differently than another and then show his/her braveness plus be genuine then he/she will bring an impact. Either it's small or big, still it's an impact to our generation.

For those who's still in this industry, they need fresh air. For real, they do so yeah, let's just pray for them because actually, even when they're in the loneliest state, they're not alone. THEIR CREATOR is still look at them. This is for you guys who's still in this industry. No matter what you're already going through, HIS eyes, not eye were looking at you right now and since the beginning.

Eyes were designed for two. Not one. Remember that and I'm sorry if there's anything wrong.

One eye is evil.

Maggieca

Veteran
I just SAW the creepiest photo from SHINee's first concert without Jonghyun.
This was LIVE and there were only four members on stage.

View attachment 4057
wow this is really creepy, those shadows look like demons
Are we sure there were no back up dancers? it looks like some evil spirits are performing with them in this picture :oops:

Last month or so I also had a dream about Suga. It was around 3:30 AM..And I often get sleep paralysis during these hours. It was a dark place (like an empty abandoned warehouse) and dark. Suga was rapping something and sitting in a chair with a blindfold. On a wall it said "LOOK". There was music and it was really loud & at the end it seemed like he was yelling, "Can you see me now?", which was his caption a few months ago for an twitter post. I saw Jimin's back before I woke up..when I woke up my left arm was shaking :( I ignored it but so many others had similar dreams. Also, before I even knew who BTS was I had a dream of Jimin dancing on a stage with the jacket he wore in DNA mv.....idk wtf is going on. Just don't watch that bts related anything, please. It's hard to stay away...even now. I saw the post on twitter and most of the comments are okay with it?
so all the dreams have Suga asking "can you see me now"? this cant be a coincidence
The black magic in their music is so powerful it affects the subconscious mind of the fans to this level

Found a twitter thread:
I don't think it's fake because I don't think an Army would go out of their way to prove the members are being controlled.

From @/Kooksoshook on Twitter:

"So I had another dream last night that actually freaked me out. It was kind of a continuation of the one I had the night before, but this one just shook me up and idk what to make of it. I really don’t know if this is just my overactive imagination or somehow weirdly connected.

I read that everyone saw the word “Look” but I kept seeing the word “Void” & references to dreams/absence of true reality. Overall, there was a weird, dreamlike feeling to the entire thing. There were a few normal scenes but something was always off..like a skewed reality.

View attachment 4058

So, basically, I saw everything like it appeared as an old VCR. The scenes I saw came in the form of different video clips. The entire vibe of everything was dark and rather eerie, although there were still pops of color as well, for example there was a lot of neon.
View attachment 4059

The opening was basically a dark screen that warped into the image of all seven of the boys kneeling in a deserted field (like the end of save me). I couldn’t make out if it was Tae or Namjoon that said it, but there was a deep voice that asked: “Can you see me now?”

View attachment 4060

Each of the guys were wearing different black outfits with a few lace details. They were also wearing black lace blindfolds as well, that were pretty long. They were doing a connected choreo, with each of them holding onto the strands of the other, surrounded by smoke/a haze.

View attachment 4061View attachment 4062

There were also a few scenes of each boy in an abandoned psych ward(?) It reminded me of lie, except more decrepit. TVs were in each room, displaying some mind control-esque clips, and they seemed to be hypnotizing the boys

View attachment 4063View attachment 4064View attachment 4065
View attachment 4066

It seemed as though the whole premise of what I was seeing was that the boys were being controlled against their will, just following what they were being ordered to do..like puppets or machines. Although to some it may look like a dream, it was their reality.

I’m still confused why my brain pieced all of this together last night but I also feel like it’s trying to tell me something? Sorry I probably sound insane."

Another thread of fans with similar dreams:
Oh man this Is creepy:/
but to be honest, I believe the fans because I imagine just such a ritual.
This deep voice was not Tae or RM, but the devil.
As we all know, nobody can see him but only when you call him and since BTS has done a dance ritual, the devil asks if BTS can see him and if they can start making a contract.

What do You think ?

pinkblob

Established
This generation is seriously lost, there is no time, because the WW3 already there to kill all :(...but I believe they will be punished some time later these so called elite, they won't get away with it
they're going to die also in ww3. so there's that.

Reactions: Jes

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
I just SAW the creepiest photo from SHINee's first concert without Jonghyun.
This was LIVE and there were only four members on stage.

View attachment 4057
I see it too. I clearly see another person. Black skinny jeans, white/grey shirt. Why aren’t the photos ever HD quality with these things? Here has to be a better picture

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
True! Ony throught Him we can be delivered from satan's lies!
I also had to teach them a history lesson on how people in my country were converted into Christianity. But I'm still so mad how in the student's book the definition for it was : Christianity began in 1st century. Its creator was Jesus Christ. He preached love, brotherhood and charity.
They make it look like as if God is only about positivism.
What's even more interesting is that one of the most famous company here publishing student's book is named Anubis. Another one is called Padagogue/Eductor 6. Just look at their blatant logo with the pyramid and number 6... View attachment 4067
Wow. Something has to be done about this. I’m even more motivated now to learn Korean and Japanese. Even to just be a translator.