Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Josh

Rookie
I wouldn't say it's weird. we are all influenced by what we see even in western cultures. personally im just getting into the dramas. I started learning Japanese because I was interested in the culture based on what I saw in the shows, same with Korean, I want to eventually learn the language. The shows definitely inspired me to cook more and eat healthier, because everything the cooked looked great and in every episode cooking and eating was always a thing. As for their skin regiment and appearance, they all look beautiful, their skin is amazing, no acne, no wrinkles, no blemishes, etc. Why wouldn't anyone want to do a regiment to have those effects on their appearance? As far as people becoming insecure about themselves because of what they see, that falls into personal and self confidence issues, but it doesn't hurt to see and admire.
I don't think it's weird either, I'm just saddened by all the comments how they started judging themselves based on appearance. Like half the comments were talking about how they suddenly noticed that their nose was big, or their face was too wide, or they were fat even though they weren't, all because they started getting into k-pop. I don't care about the other things, but it just seemed to have a negative effect on some people.

Hey guysssssss :)
if you knew how lucky I am to have found people who think 1 to 1 just like me.
I've had a strange feeling for months that Kpop is full of devilish things.
I've been in kpop for almost 3 years and my favorite group is Bts ... still.
Since the Bts became known in America, I have already had a feeling that they had something with the devil, because it can not be that they get so much attention and famous singers want to make a song with them.
I told my friends that BTS are dolls controlled by the Illuminati, but the only thing my friends said was:
"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard"
I wanted to make clear to all how sneaky BTS actually is and does not love the fans but exploit all.
Everybody hates me because I do not like gays and lesbians, because I know what a sin that is, and I do not think that's unnecessary.
God created man and woman and wants them to love each other, but he did not say men should love each other or the Same with women.
Guys, I do not know you personally but I still love you all❤
I wanted to tell you that English is not my native language, but I teach it myself because I do not understand it at school so please be nice to me HAHAHAH
I hope we all get along well and we can uncover everything the devil is up to.

I still have one question:
Do you think the BTS has the microchip on the right arm or in the forehead.
I hope you know what I mean, otherwise I can explain it to you.

God be with you :)

Josh

Rookie
I actually have started noticing things or changing my preferences, if you will, after I got into K-Pop. For instance, I've always been into tanning and not wanting pale skin, and now it's reversed. It's not bad in a sense that I'm taking care of my skin since too much sun is bad for you anyways. But I find I talk about skin tones ALOT and I never did before. I don't think it helped either that I lived in Vancouver and the majority of my friends were either Asian or Indian, both cultures put emphasis on having pale skin, so that's all I heard constantly.

I've changed the way I wear makeup too. But again, I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing. I just wear less of it now so my time to get ready has been cut short lol
Yeah I think it's fine that people are taking better care of themselves and doing things differently, I just have an issue when fans start becoming unhappy with their appearance and even start to consider plastic surgery as an option. There are several comments I posted that are like that.

Maggieca

Veteran
Yeah I think it's fine that people are taking better care of themselves and doing things differently, I just have an issue when fans start becoming unhappy with their appearance and even start to consider plastic surgery as an option. There are several comments I posted that are like that.
kpop promotes visuals as the most important thing
You even have the postiton of "visual" in the groups. Why is that position important?? They treat visuals as a talent

not to mention a lot of idols are forced on extreme diets and to do plasitc surgery to debut. This doesnt happen in other industries or at least is not so blatant.

Last edited:

Maggieca

Veteran
have BTS ever said they see whats going on in the internet? consider their hectic schedule, I am not sure if Kpop celebrities stay in the Internet
yes, they usually talk about the jokes the fans make about them on the internet, wich means they read their mentions.
jhope also watches reaction videos on youtube

Besides kpop idols are on their phones 24/7, I think its easy for them to keep up with the internet

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
yes, they usually tak about the jokes the fans make about them on the internet, wich means they read their mentions.
jhope also watches reaction videos on youtube

Besides kpop idols are on their phones 24/7, I think itse easy for them to keep up with the internet
Ick! Too much phone time

Reactions: Jes

Maggieca

Veteran
Yeah while I always knew some things like interviews were scripted, I always thought it was only to an extent. Even their V Lives that are meant to feel more personal as if you're just skyping with them aren't as intimate as they want you to believe. They're letting more "I said it because it's in the script" moments slip, even during times that are supposed to be "reality". And while I don't believe everything's scripted, the MAJORITY of it is.
several vlives that are supposed to be solo are not

Ive noticed V, Jimin and Jhope all looking behind the camera and following orders on their vlives even when they are pretending to be alone, there is always a person behind the camera :oops:
What they post on social media is also controled, the company has some rules about what they should post and they cant have individual accounts (twitter, instagram, facebook, etc) everything must be posted in their group account

Maggieca

Veteran

BTS now have their own Billboard category. I wonder what is going on behind the scenes and why BTS (of all groups) was selected to become famous worldwide. They know how to sing and dance, but so do other groups. When they first debuted there wasn't anything outstanding about them (btw, that's just my opinion, not insulting them by any means), they were from a small company and stuff like that. Their fans are everywhere and spam every comment section. I have a little theory about that (the spamming): their CEO said something like "they are famous thanks to social media" or something along those lines. What if they use bots to spam comments, so people will think they are super famous and lure more kids in? Sounds weird, but it is possible, imo.
I think the company used media play in the beggining to promote them but now the obsession and the fans are real

the people filling up those concerts and buying those albums are not bots, not long ago they opened a store for toys and it was sold out in hours, people all over the street waiting to buy a toy and crying because the thing was sold out o_O so yeah the "mania" is real, but it's also true they were chosen to be in this place

I notice a similar thing with the new kpop group called "loona". If you go to youtube you will see comments spamming everywhere saying "stan loona" and posting their videos. Its like their companies are pushing kpop fans (who love to follow trends) to stan the group

tyrab

Established
I think the company used media play in the beggining to promote them but now the obsession and the fans are real

the people filling up those concerts and buying those albums are not bots, not long ago they opened a store for toys and it was sold out in hours, people all over the street waiting to buy a toy and crying because the thing was sold out o_O so yeah the "mania" is real, but it's also true they were chosen to be in this place

I notice a similar thing with the new kpop group called "loona". If you go to youtube you will see comments spamming everywhere saying "stan loona" and posting their videos. Its like their companies are pushing kpop fans (who love to follow trends) to stan the group
Talking about bts and how they blew up in the US:

They always get called the KOREAN BEATLES which I still can't believe and now they are called Megastars by billboard:

1518729372406.png

hyorishthottie

Established
I am sure GD is 100% Gay, he is not confused, he just knows being discovered by the public as gay could destroy his career, especially YG are worried about this, so he keep shunning it with his so called dating with Kiko and others, he never dated any one women in fact, he was just a friend with Kiko before, they share the same interests in fashion, I read that somewhere before, also the situation now are the same with these so called dating lol, I laugh every time I see this acting
here is already confirm what I know
https://onehallyu.com/topic/241433-gdragon-is-gay-but-yg-is-trying-to-hide-it/

This guy is stuff member if I remember correctly, he knows G dragon and he laughed at the idea of him being married.

View attachment 3746

View attachment 3747

View attachment 3748

View attachment 3749

View attachment 3750

View attachment 3752

View attachment 3753

View attachment 3754

its amuses me that people can't see the obvious gay like GD. I figured him back in long time easily through his mannerism. but I guess most people aren't good at spotting them, which is something great for these celebrities.
LMFAOOO THE GUY IN THE GIFS NEEDS ALL THE AWARDS! He deadass just indirectly said GD a bitch and he not rocking with any man who put on make-up like that. The "your own lipstick" line is such salt and shade and I love it ahahaha. He know GD gay from the jump. But mmm Danny is so damn fine ugh. And yeah honestly he is 100% gay. Kiko is just his friend but aside from her face she leans on masculine side herself with her body shape and lack of curves as well as her expressions sometimes. All the dating scandals he in are never with the woman type of woman who most guys would fuck or rush to marry at a drop of a hat it's modelsuqe women who could either pass as pretty or fit into a male attraction.

Thanks for the link and lmao @ the taeyeon lesbian clocking also I get so fucking annoyed when fans always holler asking for proof on something.

hyorishthottie

Established
more about the creepy BTS new game

It's funny to see this after their CEO said BTS is not a product and the reason for their popularity is how free and authentic they are
Now you are using them for a game like SIM characters? how can you say they are NOT a product after this?
wow. usually I'd be excited for this since I love simulation games and stuff but that's too far.

why hasn't big bang, shinee, super junior or any other legendary group gotten this yet? I thought a girl group would get a dress up game before them.

aside from V and maybe J-hope I don't know the members individual style like that. At least BIGBANG had distinctive style at their peak in Alive.

top - suit & tie, sweaters, sometimes trendy street fashion, jackets and pants are unique sometimes. sunglasses. bonus: colorful hair

daesung - very normal but always wearing nice shoes, jeans are a go to. bonus: nice hairstyles

seungri - either business attire or travel attire, could easily blend into club go-er crowd bonus: stylish and chic blazer and pant outfit

gd- we don't even need to explain him. bonus: unlockable designer looks

taeyang - the urban boyfriend look. skater clothes, very supreme-ish, hip pop etc bonus - new hairstyles

I'm not into bigbang as I use to be but I'd rather play a BIGBANG game than BTS cause I feel like their personality is more disincentive than their clothes, but thats just me as a casual fan view. what do I know honey...what do I know *rich luxe voice*

Also I am surprised there isn't a BTS official emoji app yet or emoji keyboard. Like how kim k has kimoji and every celeb has had a copy of that. If BTS had an emoji app it'd be #1 on google play and apple store within a week or few days especially if it was only $0.99 - free maybe

Jes

Established
several vlives that are supposed to be solo are not

Ive noticed V, Jimin and Jhope all looking behind the camera and following orders on their vlives even when they are pretending to be alone, there is always a person behind the camera :oops:
What they post on social media is also controled, the company has some rules about what they should post and they cant have individual accounts (twitter, instagram, facebook, etc) everything must be posted in their group account
Nah! If they're really prentending to be alone in the end then me be like "hands up".
Maybe they do really alone but still there are some things which they cannot do in front of camera. Either have been warned by someone or nah!

hyorishthottie

Established
whats with this too much promotion of BTS, they are everywhere, and lol legends, I am just tired of their faces being forced on us, people are sheep and they just eat up any shit the media feeding us, media tells them BTS are the best then fans eat it up, they can't go against the media, but whatever, I will never eat this shit up and hope people will do so and ignore these boys
http://instagr.am/p/BfLyStTgkpl/
bitch what the hell even John Cena posted about BTS>!?!?! NOW YOU KNOW THERE IS AN AGENDA WHEN EVERY SECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT IS CLAIMING TO LOVE THESE BOYS LORD!!! but John cena I will give hima pass cause as a former stan of him growing up I know he loves hip pop and music, I could see him really liking them and possibly liking mic drop that would be his fave. But wow this is jsut so damn random. still an agenda but he may be geninune and not doing it for clickbait and leeching like most stars.

Jes

Established
Hey guysssssss :)
if you knew how lucky I am to have found people who think 1 to 1 just like me.
I've had a strange feeling for months that Kpop is full of devilish things.
I've been in kpop for almost 3 years and my favorite group is Bts ... still.
Since the Bts became known in America, I have already had a feeling that they had something with the devil, because it can not be that they get so much attention and famous singers want to make a song with them.
I told my friends that BTS are dolls controlled by the Illuminati, but the only thing my friends said was:
"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard"
I wanted to make clear to all how sneaky BTS actually is and does not love the fans but exploit all.
Everybody hates me because I do not like gays and lesbians, because I know what a sin that is, and I do not think that's unnecessary.
God created man and woman and wants them to love each other, but he did not say men should love each other or the Same with women.
Guys, I do not know you personally but I still love you all❤
I wanted to tell you that English is not my native language, but I teach it myself because I do not understand it at school so please be nice to me HAHAHAH
I hope we all get along well and we can uncover everything the devil is up to.

I still have one question:
Do you think the BTS has the microchip on the right arm or in the forehead.
I hope you know what I mean, otherwise I can explain it to you.

God be with you :)
Hey youcanthackme. Nice to see you here and welcome. :):)
I don't know to be exact whether they're already inserted a chip on their bodies or not yet. I hope they don't do that yet because if they do it then that's it.
Maybe the majority of people in industry have this already. I don't know. We can only pray so pray for them.

One thing about them who's working behind the scene. They want to make good becomes bad and bad becomes good. Good seems like bad and bad seems like good and I can't unsee after I know about them. So the another.

If they're know that we know about them then they could make us look like the crazy people here when in fact we don't and some people just don't want to realize or admit it and in the end, they don't want to see the worst truth about mankind.

They could make us looks crazy. Why? Because they controlled the media, the leader and mass.

Jes

Established
http://instagr.am/p/BfLyStTgkpl/
bitch what the hell even John Cena posted about BTS>!?!?! NOW YOU KNOW THERE IS AN AGENDA WHEN EVERY SECTOR OF ENTERTAINMENT IS CLAIMING TO LOVE THESE BOYS LORD!!! but John cena I will give hima pass cause as a former stan of him growing up I know he loves hip pop and music, I could see him really liking them and possibly liking mic drop that would be his fave. But wow this is jsut so damn random. still an agenda but he may be geninune and not doing it for clickbait and leeching like most stars.
BTS be like everywhere.

hyorishthottie

Established

Am I the only one who finds this scene between Jimin and the staff weird? Ever since I seen it, it's always struck me as a little off and made me feel uneasy. I noticed this even before I started wondering about their use of the occult. Just his body language in general and the whole "what are you going to do for us" not to mention their tones. That statement is usually used by 'groomers'. And him offering himself didn't help either even if it sounds like he's joking. Funny how they cut the scene so you don't know whether he's going towards them or if he's getting ready to stand up.
I know it's a joke but if I was jimin I would have been pissed with them.

Jimin tried to hide his expression but I could tell his heart was skipping and he was inf ear of the phone being missing.

korea and these hidden cams are annoying and sad.

hyorishthottie

Established
BTS be like everywhere.
right? I know cena posted it cause he thought it was funny but god.

they better be doing a world stadium tour but I know tickets would sellout before I could buy.

IDK if I'm willing to throw away $300+ to see anyone in concert. they would sorta be worth it but the fans would kill it. I'd be throwing the money away to hear numerous screaming and get trampled on. not an enjoyable experience.

Jes

Established
right? I know cena posted it cause he thought it was funny but god.

they better be doing a world stadium tour but I know tickets would sellout before I could buy.

IDK if I'm willing to throw away $300+ to see anyone in concert. they would sorta be worth it but the fans would kill it. I'd be throwing the money away to hear numerous screaming and get trampled on. not an enjoyable experience.
I already went to a concert before and yeah, expect them to be screaming, chanting et cetera.
Don't forget about cameras. Fans right now will be more tend to take pictures of their idols and yeah, back then I know nothing but right now I know that some people were uncomfortable about that like man, they just want to enjoy the music peacefully.

About BTS, I will not surprise if their tickets were gone in seconds or, should I surprise? ._.