Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
I’m not gonna lie. I’m a fan of BTS. They are the only kpop Group I really like. It’s weird hearing these discussions about them because I watched a few reaction videos of them either reacting to their music videos or performances. What I got from it is that they don’t plan this stuff.yea they are involved in the music but for the visual stuff, they show up and do the work. They seem to be just as surprised at these images as we are, but their surprise is in amazement.

Adding. I continued to watch these video and on part 3 of these video they mentioned the butterfly graphics that kept appearing and how they started seeing more of those images after the Blood, Sweat, and tears video. They don’t know...

Last edited:
I'm not surprise at all because Lee Soo Man is taking a photo with someone who is from Rothschild family. We're already see that here. Wake up people!

By the way lee, I've been thinking about girlgroups and boygroups in this such called "K" industry. You know, like Girls' Generation. First they're 9 but later because Jessica is out the rest of them are 8 and in these days, you could see what's their state right now.
Same like current groups such as EXO, Super Junior, SHINee, DBSK or you know it as TVXQ, f(x), 2PM, INFINITE,
AOA and et cetera if you know more. Day6 too by the way.

I'm sorry if I seems like overlooking into numbers too much but I think there's something or, there are some things hidden that maybe make this "tradition" continued until now. Their companies are also playing with numbers too much. Are they kinda playing ritual such as sacrifices with us? Well, I will not surprise if they are.

For your information :
EXO : 8 for me right now because Lay is busy with his activities at China. Do SM kinda outing him for some purposes besides rumors around? They know. Tao, Kris and Luhan are out.
Super Junior : 11. Like wow SM, 11? Add Henry and Zhou Mi and bingo, you will got 13. Minus Hang Geng and Ki Bum.
SHINee : 4. Minus Jong Hyun.
TVXQ : 2. Minus Jaejoong, Yoochun and Xia.
f(x) : 4? Yes. You know what's going on with Sulli.
2PM : 6. Minus Jaebum a.k.a Jay Park who is left to USA for some times thanks because of what happened earlier related to his MySpace.
INFINITE : 6. 6?! Well, Hoya is out.
AOA : 6 as well. Born as 8, grow up to 6. Youkyung and ChoA are not there anymore.
Day6 : 5. Well, this is my theory though. 5+6 (6 from their group name) = 11.

Maybe they reduce it in order to achieve "special number" or something else? I don't know in detail.

So, what's the next group, I think? We'll see.
I am from long time actually was thinking or suspecting whether the withdrawal of the group members are planned, we all know that they are under MK ultra, which is complete control over them, so how can they really withdrawn or complaint about the abuse?

plus I know the story of jessica is not right when she left GG, the so called her boyfriend is actually her handler, that guy is hella wrong and suspicious, even many regular non-suspecting Kpop fans are saying that, there is something wrong with this guy, according to the story, she wanted to start a business and thats why she left, but Kpop Fans knows that her boyfriend is behind her decision to start business and leave the group, and he is obviously her handler, so was it planned by SM? I highly suspecting this thing
Plus in Shinee's Sherlock she appear as ghost, I'v seen old comment somewhere someone said that could be a hint for her leaving SM.

I am thinking EXO also did give a hint for Kirs and Luhan leaving, in this video, Luhan and Kris the only one who have sign don't know what it mean, and they are pictured together with glasses, I believe it is very symbolic thing symbolizes something, I interpret it as they are leaving EXO

How they look at the end of the video with pictures looks similiar to how Jessica was pictured in SHINee'Sherlock
vlcsnap-2018-02-12-16h38m54s12.jpg

Jes

Established
I am from long time actually was thinking or suspecting whether the withdrawal of the group members are planned, we all know that they are under MK ultra, which is complete control over them, so how can they really withdrawn or complaint about the abuse?

plus I know the story of jessica is not right when she left GG, the so called her boyfriend is actually her handler, that guy is hella wrong and suspicious, even many regular non-suspecting Kpop fans are saying that, there is something wrong with this guy, according to the story, she wanted to start a business and thats why she left, but Kpop Fans knows that her boyfriend is behind her decision to start business and leave the group, and he is obviously her handler, so was it planned by SM? I highly suspecting this thing
Plus in Shinee's Sherlock she appear as ghost, I'v seen old comment somewhere someone said that could be a hint for her leaving SM.

I am thinking EXO also did give a hint for Kirs and Luhan leaving, in this video, Luhan and Kris the only one who have sign don't know what it mean, and they are pictured together with glasses, I believe it is very symbolic thing symbolizes something, I interpret it as they are leaving EXO

How they look at the end of the video with pictures looks similiar to how Jessica was pictured in SHINee'Sherlock
View attachment 3938
Yes, you're right about hints. In EXO 2 previous MV's called Wolf + Growl drama version(?) Fans are talking about that in the past.
Tyler is her boyfriend right now so yeah, who knows if he and SM had some deals about Jessica. He had that smart guy vibes. Besides, her sister Krystal is still in SM though.

Wow, if SM planned all the way long already, they're really such a planner. Even more than SM, we all know that elites, more than elites, the devil and his minions to be exact are behind this.

P.S : Suddenly, I remember when you're talking about ghost, fans are talking about ghost in the Growl MV.

Hi Jes, that's an interesting theory. There must be something going on behind the scene that we have no idea about.

So far I only understand the reason why they added an additional member in Red Velvet:
"And the more i think, the more i understand why they added Yeri. Yeri was completed the formation of star of satan. You need five point/person to form that star sign. Fyi There are rumours that Red velvet was actually 12 members group but sm choose only 5 of them to debut."
https://www.allkpop.com/forum/threads/are-people-taking-their-red-velvet-theories-too-far.119045/

Super Junior debuted with 13 members and they were really proud of that fact, being the first group with the most members during the period. 3 members of SNSD are going to leave any time soon. I started to think that Jonghyun was "forced" to leave SHINee and also that scandal that involved Onew, those were meant to break the band. The sacrifice could be for a particular benefit (like the one of Red Velvet's) or just to create confusion and break the fandom, after all they love chaos.

I also don't understand why old groups such as Sechs Kies, G.O.D, and H.O.T were being brought up to public again after their disbandment. I mean, sure they still have fans but what bothers me is that they don't act their age, I'm talking about Sechs Kies in which one of the members was "forced" to dye his hair pink and act like he's still 20 something by YG management while he's already 36. I guess we'll just have to find out! Let's keep everyone informed when we find more information on this.
yeah, I am sure there is a lots of mind blowing things that happen behind the scene that we have no idea behind their departure.

As for Super Junior, its interesting their number, they begin as 13, which is very important number to the illuminati and satanism, then they ended in 11 which is another important number to the illuminati, I don't know if these are coincidence but who knows

As for Shinee, yes they like to mess with the fans mind, at first I was carried away to what happened to Shinee, first with Onew so called scandal(because I didn't believe it) and was sure it was planned, but I was worried if he is going to leave the group, then with JongHyun death, all of these incident has influenced me badly, I didn't realize at first that they are doing that deliberately to create chaos with our mind, but I am now more cautious and won't let them get me. the solution, don't take Kpop and the media too seriously, they are there only to mess with our mind, something the Kpop fans need to be aware of, unless they will hurt with all of the BS that is thrown at them.

Jes

Established
yeah, I am sure there is a lots of mind blowing things that happen behind the scene that we have no idea behind their departure.

As for Super Junior, its interesting their number, they begin as 13, which is very important number to the illuminati and satanism, then they ended in 11 which is another important number to the illuminati, I don't know if these are coincidence but who knows

As for Shinee, yes they like to mess with the fans mind, at first I was carried away to what happened to Shinee, first with Onew so called scandal(because I didn't believe it) and was sure it was planned, but I was worried if he is going to leave the group, then with JongHyun death, all of these incident has influenced me badly, I didn't realize at first that they are doing that deliberately to create chaos with our mind, but I am now more cautious and won't let them get me. the solution, don't take Kpop and the media too seriously, they are there only to mess with our mind, something the Kpop fans need to be aware of, unless they will hurt with all of the BS that is thrown at them.
Mind blowing! Maybe they're just laughing at us when they see fanwars, rumors et cetera. Wicked.

Yes, you're right about hints. In EXO 2 previous MV's called Wolf + Growl drama version(?) Fans are talking about that in the past.
Tyler is her boyfriend right now so yeah, who knows if he and SM had some deals about Jessica. He had that smart guy vibes. Besides, her sister Krystal is still in SM though.

Wow, if SM planned all the way long already, they're really such a planner. Even more than SM, we all know that elites, more than elites, the devil and his minions to be exact are behind this.

P.S : Suddenly, I remember when you're talking about ghost, fans are talking about ghost in the Growl MV.
There is a ghost in Growl MV? can you point that out which minute? I'v seen that MV so many time and I haven't noticed it
could that mean when ghost appear, it represent member leaving? lol

yes the more I research, the more it appear every single little thing is planned, especially if its in the media, nothing just happen naturally whether its in Kpop or the media, so I think that could be also applied to the members leaving the groups, celebrities are complete puppet and have no say whatsoever

Jes

Established
There is a ghost in Growl MV? can you point that out which minute? I'v seen that MV so many time and I haven't noticed it
could that mean when ghost appear, it represent member leaving? lol

yes the more I research, the more it appear every single little thing is planned, especially if its in the media, nothing just happen naturally whether its in Kpop or the media, so I think that could be also applied to the members leaving the groups, celebrities are complete puppet and have no say whatsoever
I don't know if that's a real ghost or nah but yeah, you also can see that fans talk about that here :

https://b-reaka-way.weebly.com/k-pop/exo-growl-mv-ghost-appearance

There are some screenshots there and if you see YouTube slowmotion video, you will see in which part.

Some said that it was a staff and some doesn't believe that it was a staff so nah, hands up!

Media is always covering anything like dude, can you just be a little natural?

I don't know if that's a real ghost or nah but yeah, you also can see that fans talk about that here :

https://b-reaka-way.weebly.com/k-pop/exo-growl-mv-ghost-appearance

There are some screenshots there and if you see YouTube slowmotion video, you will see in which part.

Some said that it was a staff and some doesn't believe that it was a staff so nah, hands up!

Media is always covering anything like dude, can you just be a little natural?
Thanks for pointing it
it looks scary at first glance, but may be its staff member I don't know, but its not something that put deliberate by SM.
I didn't know that growl MV was filmed in abandoned school, it was one of my most favorite Kpop song, its interesting, and the school already have a bad history, but why SM has chooses this specific with bad history school that plagued with suicide, weird.

Jes

Established

Jes

Established
I want to correct my recent story since i don't have dictionary when my phone's tooked.

I'm in concious condition when 'that encounter' happened. I'm sorry to put 'sober' word.

I lived in Indonesia. If you guys want to, you can pray for me too. Thankyou for all of your concern guys, for Frozenrose, ShineeHeaven, Unexpected, and others <3
We're in the same country Fris. Gbu there.

Jes

Established
I'm just reading about Golden Disc Award in Wikipedia and suddenly, my attention has been caught again by H.O.T.

You know old K-Pop, you will know H.O.T.

There's an album by H.O.T titled "Wolf and Sheep".
From that title I become more curious and then bingo! I search 1 song called Wolf and Sheep too and here's the lyrics below.

02. Wolf & Sheep
Translation by: Lynda
Woo Hyuk: THE YEAR 2000, JUNE 28, THEY WHO HAD BEEN FORETOLD ARRIVED. IS THERE NO PEACE FOR US NOW...
Hee Jun: A DISASTER HAS COME UPON US THAT WE, THE SHEEP, HAD BELIEVED IT TO BE SOMEONE ELSE'S STORY. DEEP PAIN IS UPON US NOW, WE WERE TRAMPLED ON AND EATEN, BUT WE COULD ASK NO ONE WHY THIS WAS HAPPENING TO US....AND EVERYTHING CAME TO AN END...
Chorus: ALL THE SHEEP'S THINGS WERE TAKEN BY THE WOLVES,
DAMN YOU WOLVES, YOU ANIMALS!
ALL THE SHEEP'S FAMILY WERE TURNED INTO THE HUNTED,
DAMN YOU WOLVES, YOU ANIMALS.
THE SHEEP'S CITIES WERE TURNED INTO BATTLEFIELDS,
DAMN YOU WOLVES, YOU ANIMALS.
ALL THAT THE SHEEP LOVED WERE USED AS TOYS,
DAMN YOU WOLVES, YOU ANIMALS!
Tony: CAN'T SEEM TO BREATH...50 YEARS OF PEACE WAS BROKEN ON THAT DAY, AND EVERYTHING WAS DESTROYED IN THEIR HANDS. I SAW THE CURSED DAYS OF TIMES GONE BY, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME? WHAT SIN DID I COMMIT TO DESERVE ALL THIS PAIN?
Jae Won: ENEMY...ENEMY..I'LL REMEMBER YOU...
Tony: WAR AND HATE IS OVER NOW...EVERYBODY WANT IT (WANT IT) IF YOU WANNA. VIOLENCE OR SOMETHING (SOMETHING) I'D SAID YOU GONNA DIE. GET ALONG WE ALL UNITE.
Kang Ta: IN THE SILENTLY FALLING RED RAIN, ARE YOU TRAMPLING ON THE SMALL SOULS AND LAUGHING? I'LL RISE UP AGAIN TO PRAY MY LAST PRAYER BEFORE ALL MY GIVEN TIME IS UP....WE'RE HERE REMEMBERING THE DAYS OF EDEN WHERE WE CAN'T RETURN..
All: EVERYTHING IS DESTROYED..THEY TOOK EVERYTHING...THE FREEDOM OF LIVING WHERE WE WANTED TO AND PEACE WAS TAKEN FROM US. WHY DO I HAVE TO LIVE IN REGRET?
CHORUS
Hee Jun: FOR A LONG TIME WE WERE OBVIOUS TO THEIR EXISTENCE AND THEIR TRICKS. DESTRUCTION AND HYPOCRITICALNESS TOOK PLACE INSIDE US WITHOUT US KNOWING...
Woo Hyuk: THEY'RE COMING...THEY'RE COMING...THE THING THAT WILL DESTROY THEM ALL IS COMING...WE'LL PUT AN END TO ALL THIS MADNESS.. AN END TO THIS WAR THAT'S BEGUN SO LONG AGO....
CHORUS
YEAH!!!

Wow. Just wow. Thank you so much for translating that. By the way, here's their album cover in this one.

images (1).jpg

Handsign on point.

images.jpg

Tony seems futuristic.

Maggieca

Veteran
I’m not gonna lie. I’m a fan of BTS. They are the only kpop Group I really like. It’s weird hearing these discussions about them because I watched a few reaction videos of them either reacting to their music videos or performances. What I got from it is that they don’t plan this stuff.yea they are involved in the music but for the visual stuff, they show up and do the work. They seem to be just as surprised at these images as we are, but their surprise is in amazement.

Adding. I continued to watch these video and on part 3 of these video they mentioned the butterfly graphics that kept appearing and how they started seeing more of those images after the Blood, Sweat, and tears video. They don’t know...

Its naive to believe they dont know, they have been in this industry for more than 5 years, their videos are heavy on sybolism and the lyrics of their songs are creepy
you are telling me grown ass men are filming those satanic videos where they have to kiss statues, commite suicide, kill people and they dont ask their company WHY?

its also hard to believe when you consider RM and how he claims to be such a smart guy
He is deeply involved in all their concepts. In the Wings album he read the "damien" book and not long ago he was seen in an "alice in wonderland" expossision because their next concept will be about this

you are telling me RM is not aware of the illuminati theories? anyone who has access to the internet knows about those symbols, and he speaks fluent english so its even easier for him to find them
Besides you should take a look at his studio and see how many mickey mouse dolls with only one eye he has there. dont think the company is forcing him to keep those creepy dolls for inspiration

I want to correct my recent story since i don't have dictionary when my phone's tooked.

I'm in concious condition when 'that encounter' happened. I'm sorry to put 'sober' word.

I lived in Indonesia. If you guys want to, you can pray for me too. Thankyou for all of your concern guys, for Frozenrose, ShineeHeaven, Unexpected, and others <3
U welcome :)...I hope your condition is good now

I am just sharing my dream I have today, I was with my brother in our older house, then my brother hear news that Chanyeol is dead(my brother don't know Chaneyoel in real nor Kpop), and it was reported that he committed suicide, then he told me, then I said its probably fake, then days later, some secret audio tape of Chanyeol got leaked in the internet, in the tape he was saying that he know his mother and his family wanted him dead(didn't say why though), then like some secret investigation of the police got leaked and it was discovered that his mother was with him when he died, then I told my brother that it is obvious that his family has sacrificed him to the industry.

I don't know why I am having this dream, I am no fan of EXO and not at all for Chanyeol, nor I thought of him, it was weird dream.

Jes

Established
I am just sharing my dream I have today, I was with my brother in our older house, then my brother hear news that Chanyeol is dead(my brother don't know Chaneyoel in real nor Kpop), and it was reported that he committed suicide, then he told me, then I said its probably fake, then days later, some secret audio tape of Chanyeol got leaked in the internet, in the tape he was saying that he know his mother and his family wanted him dead(didn't say why though), then like some secret investigation of the police got leaked and it was discovered that his mother was with him when he died, then I told my brother that it is obvious that his family has sacrificed him to the industry.

I don't know why I am having this dream, I am no fan of EXO and not at all for Chanyeol, nor I thought of him, it was weird dream.
Death could also be in mental terms too so yeah, maybe he died inside without us even know why. Either it's from his family or SM instead.

P.S : Look at his t-shirt that I've just found suddenly.

724a17f4fc812ae6bcd767c6d01eff04b9d3dd52_hq.jpg
CmU4PmhUsAAebPm.jpg

Last edited:

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
Its naive to believe they dont know, they have been in this industry for more than 5 years, their videos are heavy on sybolism and the lyrics of their songs are creepy
you are telling me grown ass men are filming those satanic videos where they have to kiss statues, commite suicide, kill people and they dont ask their company WHY?

its also hard to believe when you consider RM and how he claims to be such a smart guy
He is deeply involved in all their concepts. In the Wings album he read the "damien" book and not long ago he was seen in an "alice in wonderland" expossision because their next concept will be about this

you are telling me RM is not aware of the illuminati theories? anyone who has access to the internet knows about those symbols, and he speaks fluent english so its even easier for him to find them
Besides you should take a look at his studio and see how many mickey mouse dolls with only one eye he has there. dont think the company is forcing him to keep those creepy dolls for inspiration

They're about 21-23. Ive heard them say they've been living with each other for 7 years. So the youngest would have been about 13-14 years old when they formed. If this has been your life for 7 years, working every day to be a pop star, especially through the development years, all this can be viewed as normal. Maybe RM knows something, who knows. But i dont believe every one of them knows the full depth of what they are into.

As for the videos a lot of creepy things are passing as "artistic" expression.
Photos, paintings, movie posters, commercials, they can just shove it under "art" and it is accepted.