Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Hi GwenDalia,

That's how I got into it at first too thinking I was safe because I'm older and do not like pop music anyway. But I think it's not just the music, but it plus the image you see of these "idols" and the delusions that the videos/scripted broadcasts help attach to your mind. And all the fun gives you escapism and removes your motivation to live in real life. Basically, they draw you in because of your curiosity, present very fun and stimulating entertainment that invokes lots of feelings and emotions that if you watch enough you attach them to the "concept" actors the BTS members. The aim is eventually you are convinced they are inhumanly beautiful and powerful. This is due to the aesthetics and makeup they formulate along with the story and music they pair them with. You basically end up immersed in a fantasy world where these guys seem real but perfect to you. You end up having imagined rapport and admiration for them and feel as you know them so that your mind cannot tell fiction from reality anymore. You really end up thinking you know them and they care for you. Well except they are not those things and you don't know them. In a way, watching and listening to K-Pop is lik stepping out of the real world and stepping into virtual reality and living in that world instead of the real world. This will be a future trend not unlike what the movi Matrix was predicting. This is why for Christians knowing Christ who is the Truth is so important. Because Satan is always trying to deceive us to give us what is real and true and live in a lie.

I must admit I am still struggling to completely break free of my attachment that was already built because I foolishnessly fell into BTS and became very addicted to Jimin because he seems so talented and cute. It was only since I trying to cut ties the temptation to browse his news and videos became very strong. I'm schocked by how powerful this stuff is. This is also why I realize I have to resist all the more. I find the only way to counter K-Pop is having Moody radio praise music on, read God's Word to humbl myself and refuse to step into the virtual world anymore. If you check one video, you may check another. So best replace that with something positive to do. As for music, I used to listen to instrumental mainly, classic, jazz or anything else, but mostly worship songs really help keep me in the right place. Reading the New Teatament and searching to God's will helps too. Remove your devices from your house and leaving them only at work or school may also help. It I think being honest with people who can pray for you and hold you accountable helps more!

Hope you the best,
Blessings!
you made a very good analysis regarding Kpop and why fans fell for its black hole, it is same what happened to me years ago.

Kpop have many agendas and mostly we did mentioned them here, but there is one agenda may be not, its virtual reality or the matrix, the illuminati want people to live in virtual reality or fantasy rather than the real world, it is the strongest tool I ever seen in my life that pushes us out of the real world, and make us really hate our real world into this fake/fantasy world, they are expert in putting visuals in MV to make the viewers fell for it.

yes, pulling ourselves out of it is very very hard for some unclear reason for me, it was much harder than what I expected.

I will advice any one who is thinking to enter Kpop to STAY AWAY from it, its very dangerous brainwashing tool that destroy our life

Tee

Established
Oh my god yes! I actually knew a girl who was saving money to get carboxy shots in her legs to make her thighs skinner. They always leave a mark on your thighs like scars so you can tell when female idols got them done, cause I've seen many idols with the bruises on the back and side of their thighs after the procedure. A lot of these girls haven't even held a conversation with a korean whether it's american korean, korean studying in america, or native korean. I've spoken to many male koreans over language apps and I can't do it. A handful are very sweet and okay, but for the most part they all kinda have the same ideology and it's very in the box. They all ask first and foremost what do you do for a living and if you're in school before they even ask your name. It's like meeting a bunch of people who may have different personalities but they're thinking under it all is very similar. It was too much of an annoyance and headache for me. I've got plenty more examples but for me I realized that no matter what korea at the end of the day is just like every over society. you've got the glamorous cities, the run down parts, the regular everyday homes. There's good and bad. I mention the asking what you do cause it seems that your career and education or any success is your introductory and like your id card when it comes to socializing. If these little girls who are deadbeats go to korea and expect to find oppa they gonna end up very hurt and confused.

I think these girls are looking at like an instant fantasy or a dream place. it's very brainwashing. I knew a girl who was dead determined to go to korea, very sterotypical like the rest, I never understood it. but then again she had an unhealthy obsession with Suho from EXO even Jonghyun died all she did was speak of him. I wouldn't mind living in korea but I know I'd always be an outsider never one of them. Plus I'm mega tall and very ethnic looking so it wouldn't be an automatic open arms it'd take a while to adjust.

And exactly!!! Justin Bieber fad was never like this it was basic heart throb mania but even himself as a kid he was normal. Bieber admitted that they tried to get him to have sex with a boy and kill a boy at an industry party but he didn't do it and left the party.
Also it's ruining communication with foreigners and koreans. I've had so many instances where koreans would automatically put me down or assume that I knew a lot of the culture cause I was a fan girl or just assume I was a kpop fan off the bat. If I showed how knolwedgeable I was they'd make me look like I was obsessed or had a problem. So I don't even go out of my way to talk to any of them anymore. Overall the koreans are very cool and nice but this fantasy the korean entertainment is painting is brainwashing people.

Also I've met some pretty f'ucked up people through kpop who are all suffering from some sort of emotional or physical abuse and they live and breathe this genre. They've done sketchy things and crazier things than any other fanclub has.
Could you provide the source for what Justin Bieber said. Is it a legit source? Thanks.
Yes, people keep on saying all entertainment industry are the same. Yes, to a degree. But K-Pop has the government backing it and lots of money-making opportunities. It is definitely more evil.

Tee

Established
Joy was also seen wearing cross earrings on the 2nd video you mentioned. I think it's an attempt to ridicule Christianity since the song itself, I believe, is talking about Devil worship. These particular lines are especially alarming

Alternative English translation 1 (https://colorcodedlyrics.com):

Like you’re bewitched, follow me
Everyone cheers and you will too soon, ooh ooh (Oh-eh-oh-eh-oh)
You can act like you’re not, ooh ooh (Oh-eh-oh-eh-oh)
Wanna make a bet?

Alternative English translation 2 (http://kpoply.com):

They're following me and cheering in spite of themselves
You'll do like them soon
, Ooh ooh (Oh-eh-oh-eh-oh)
Even though you say you won't, Ooh ooh (Oh-eh-oh-eh-oh)
Do you want to bet?

If you read all the lyrics, you'll get the sense that all those lines were coming from no other than the Devil himself, or "herself" in this case, since they're disguising those satanic lyrics as the usual girl-in-love-with-a-boy theme. Not to mention that Lucifer is said to be a female in many literature, well yeah even Baphomet is depicted as having female breasts (duality at its worst!).

In my opinion, also considering the imagery we can see on the MV (Reference), the true story line of "Bad Boy" is about how the Devil tries to seduce a person into worshiping him/her and makes the vulnerable person a sinner. If anyone is wondering why they use those girls to spread this evil message, let's remind ourselves that "LUST" is one of the seven deadly sins. I'm not Christian but I personally believe in the seven deadly sins, at least the fundamental meanings and the dangerous outcome of those sins.

I'm not a Red Velvet fan, but I noticed that perhaps this is the first time they ever dress like sl*ts on stage? I mean, SM female artists aren't known to exposing their skin so much, compared to female artists from other agencies. Also from what I see on Red Velvet's stage performance before "Bad Boy", they had never really dressed the way they do on "Bad Boy". Not even on "Ice Cream Cake" where they blatantly refer to oral sex. If you take a look at 0:37 of the MV, Joy can be seen wearing fishing nets all over her body (sorry, Idk the term for this. I'm really lame when it comes to fashion terms). I'll just attach the images as thumbnails, in case some people find these unsettling for the eyes to see lol.

View attachment 3625View attachment 3626

The choreography, from 1:18 to 1:21 and 2:35 to 2:38, could be a reference to "As above, so below" in a suggestive manner

A reference to female genitalia, LGBT, provocative clothes and lyrics, highly suggestive choreography... all add up to the attempt of numbing the mind of the listeners/viewers. So these girls are seducing the "bad boys" from all over the world to come worship Satan. You don't even have to ask me why or how, as they clearly state it on the lyrics themselves:

Don’t come too easily
That’s no fun, stay right there, ooh ooh (Oh-eh-oh-eh-oh)
Let me play some games, ooh ooh (Oh-eh-oh-eh-oh)
I’ll start, bad boy down (Down)

I’m sure you’re confused, you can’t even imagine
You can try to escape but there’s not a single crack to go through
The answer is already there, just follow me naturally

(Just follow me)
I chose you,
[IRENE/WEN] I already chose you

The scene where Seulgi was seen pointing a gun at thin air, could mean pointing a gun at a bad boy (target) so when he gets shot, she says "One bad boy down!", just like in the lyrics.

Now that I'm convinced that these girls are made to dress like prostitutes and sing suggestive lyrics on "Bad Boy", I think it's also safe for me to assume that the bed scene and money-scattering are references to prostitution:

The suitcase may contain money for their "service", for all I know

Who needs money when you've got a "sisterhood", anyway?

The netizens always have something "interesting" to say about this
View attachment 3638
View attachment 3637
View attachment 3636
View attachment 3631
View attachment 3635
Bonus: A video of Bad Boy stage performance on Music Bank started with this (literally at 0:00):
View attachment 3627

PS. I'm in no way trying to attack Red Velvet members personally, as I'm completely aware that they're just the elite's pawns. This isn't the first time SM made a Devil-worshiping-song either (SHINee's Lucifer, SNSD's Run Devil Run, Super Junior's Devil, etc).
I just want to point out you all might be onto something because for the long while now, everything RV show up in award shows, almost all of the members look down-trodden and sad. They rarely ever smil and tend to wear dark clothing. It is very obvious. I mean for young 20-somethings whose job is to dance and sing to lo have such lost expressions is really abnormal.
Comparing their rap of monster oppa to Jesus and calling it a joke is not something to be proud of.That’s fuqed up. Even if you don’t believe in Christianity, you should still respect other people’s beliefs and not mock them. I myself am Christian and it hurts to see someone try to ridicule Jesus. That’s offensive and distasteful even if they were “joking.” That fandom srsly need some help. Or Jesus for real
It is naturally the result of those who worship false gods (Idols, more so Satan in this case). They have become true enemies of God just like Satan. They hated God that's why they follow Satan. Here's the thing. There are two kinds of ppl in K-Pop - those who are deiceived because of sin nature and they worship idols unknowingly. The other kind is those who choose deception. We share the truth with all, but the second kind has already made their choice and probably will not turn back.

Tee

Established
I'm not Christian but this is disgusting. If someone compared him to Allah, SJWs would go wild. But since it's Christianity (the most widespread religion in US), they think it's ok. It's not like Arab/Egyptian Christians aren't oppressed enough or like there aren't any white muslims.
Lotte, yes, the Satanic (devil) culture specifically targets Jesus Christ. This is why the Bible accurately prophesied such a force by calling it "Anti-Christ." Because gospel of Jesus Christ is the message that saves lives, and Satan is dead on to counter it by smearing Jesus's name by any means. I encourage everyone to read this link. It gives more insight into the end times than any other source one can read:

http://biblehub.com/topical/a/antichrist.htm

To learn more, I recommend you read the book of John, Romans and Revelations.

But to read understand the nature of God, Satan, the human condition, Satan's tactics, understand the end times correctly and find out God's plan for salvation and how He equips us to overcome all of this evil, you need to read the whole Bible. But you could start with Genesis & Exodus, then move on to complete the New Testament. After that take your time to finish the OT. Nothing in the human history gives us a more clear depiction of the very nature of everything we need to know. If you read it all by the guidance of the Holy Spirit, and then reading the time we are in will be much easier.

Note that the word prophecy can be understood two ways:
1) Revelation of future events God foretells through prophets and writers of the Bible. This includes end time events. All of this is already completed and contained in the Bible. Nothing is to be added and taken away from the Word of God and everything contained in it will come true. Not a word will fail. However, this type of prophecy is not given in a tangible form which we can always foresee , but only in symbols so that when they happen we know the Word has come true. A good example for how the Bible does this is here (does the Bible tell us about one world government.):

https://www.gotquestions.org/one-world-government.html

2) Thw word Prophecy is also recorded in the Bible as a spiritual gift for Christians of which some may be more endowed than others. The gift of prophecy mainly has to do with forth-telling of Truth regarding a specific situation, event and more. This is an explanation:
https://www.gotquestions.org/gift-of-prophecy.html

It must be said though, that unless one is saved by Christ and then given the Holy Spirit because at their conversion from unbelief to belief, no one can claim to know the Truth of God. Because in the end times, as the Bible has already warned us some 2000 years ago, there are many of false prophets amongst us. We must find connect with Christ in order to know His Goodness and get His provisions. Otherwise, any knowledge we think we know is too weak to withstand the enemy Anti-Christ. For we are merely human and they are fallen angels. We cannot outsmart them. The good news is that God created them and He knows everything and Has every provision we need to wage war. This war is not fought in flesh nor against flesh, but by the power of faith, love and God's Truth -the Word of God correctly believed, executed and applied. Jesus has already won salvation for all who put their faith in Him. Even if we die, we shall rise like He did - hence we celebrate His resurrection. He has already paid the price for the sins of those who have or will believe. The devil has no real hold on us nor can threaten us. But unbelievers who have not taken this gift of forgiveness are still under the threat of penalty for sins, which if Satan keeps them under yoke their entire lives, cannot be forgiven because they have not believed and given up their sins nor asked for God's Son to save them. As I have said, the work of sacrifice on the cross is already been completed some 2000 years ago when God gave Jesus His Son to shed the Blood of Redemption for us. It is done. Salvation is literally a matter of changing of one's mind and turning to God in repentance and belief. In theory it does not take that much. However, Satan is waging war as hard as he can on minds at this time - it's all about misinformation and twisting of reality so no one can even tell darkness and truth anymore. Everyone's mind is being battled over. If he can keep our minds occupied as much as possible with lies and deception then who has time to think straight or repent? So this is the war amongst other things. This is also why we need to filter stuff before we read. Prioritize what to read or watch and what not too. At this point, I think studying the Bible is of primal importance to find true sanity and God's provision. Secondly, as Christians, we have to sharpen our discipline so to wage war effectively. Even though we are saved, who is gonna share the gospel with our neighbors who are stuck in the deception of lies such as K-Pop if we are also worn down by media and entertainment ourselves? Let us seek a little more the direction of the Lord's goals for us and figure out how better to serve Him.

I pray with you our efforts here are not wasted but something God is willing to use for a fruitful outcome.
Bless you all in Christ Jesus' name. Amen.

lee_

Established
I was a huge fan of BoA, now I'm more of a regular listener of her old works in the 2000s. However, when this show "Keyword #BoA" about her latest comeback came up, I couldn't help but watch and I found something interesting.

1.png

2.png
The camera moved too fast so I couldn't read the characters under, but some people must find it familiar since it's no other than the logo of Freemasonry (Masonic square and compass). If you have read my post on Lee Soo-man's connection with the Rothschild family, then you might not find this surprising at all. It's the first time I actually find such evidence at SM Entertainment's office though.

2.png
Those two pictures just match each other, right?

Jes

Established
I was a huge fan of BoA, now I'm more of a regular listener of her old works in the 2000s. However, when this show "Keyword #BoA" about her latest comeback came up, I couldn't help but watch and I found something interesting.

View attachment 3879

View attachment 3880
The camera moved too fast so I couldn't read the characters under, but some people must find it familiar since it's no other than the logo of Freemasonry (Masonic square and compass). If you have read my post on Lee Soo-man's connection with the Rothschild family, then you might not find this surprising at all. It's the first time I actually find such evidence at SM Entertainment's office though.

View attachment 3881
Those two pictures just match each other, right?
I'm not surprise at all because Lee Soo Man is taking a photo with someone who is from Rothschild family. We're already see that here. Wake up people!

By the way lee, I've been thinking about girlgroups and boygroups in this such called "K" industry. You know, like Girls' Generation. First they're 9 but later because Jessica is out the rest of them are 8 and in these days, you could see what's their state right now.
Same like current groups such as EXO, Super Junior, SHINee, DBSK or you know it as TVXQ, f(x), 2PM, INFINITE,
AOA and et cetera if you know more. Day6 too by the way.

I'm sorry if I seems like overlooking into numbers too much but I think there's something or, there are some things hidden that maybe make this "tradition" continued until now. Their companies are also playing with numbers too much. Are they kinda playing ritual such as sacrifices with us? Well, I will not surprise if they are.

For your information :
EXO : 8 for me right now because Lay is busy with his activities at China. Do SM kinda outing him for some purposes besides rumors around? They know. Tao, Kris and Luhan are out.
Super Junior : 11. Like wow SM, 11? Add Henry and Zhou Mi and bingo, you will got 13. Minus Hang Geng and Ki Bum.
SHINee : 4. Minus Jong Hyun.
TVXQ : 2. Minus Jaejoong, Yoochun and Xia.
f(x) : 4? Yes. You know what's going on with Sulli.
2PM : 6. Minus Jaebum a.k.a Jay Park who is left to USA for some times thanks because of what happened earlier related to his MySpace.
INFINITE : 6. 6?! Well, Hoya is out.
AOA : 6 as well. Born as 8, grow up to 6. Youkyung and ChoA are not there anymore.
Day6 : 5. Well, this is my theory though. 5+6 (6 from their group name) = 11.

Maybe they reduce it in order to achieve "special number" or something else? I don't know in detail.

So, what's the next group, I think? We'll see.

Jes

Established
More proof that Red Velvet members are the assigned "witches" of SM

This VCR was shown after Peek a boo and before Red Flavor

View attachment 3883
View attachment 3884
View attachment 3885
View attachment 3886
View attachment 3887
View attachment 3888
Praying to... who?!
View attachment 3889
View attachment 3890
View attachment 3891
Red flavor = poisoned apples?!
View attachment 3892
Oh no. By the way, if they're going to -1, don't surprise. Try not to surprise because that will be another bingo from SM.

lee_

Established
I'm not surprise at all because Lee Soo Man is taking a photo with someone who is from Rothschild family. We're already see that here. Wake up people!

By the way lee, I've been thinking about girlgroups and boygroups in this such called "K" industry. You know, like Girls' Generation. First they're 9 but later because Jessica is out the rest of them are 8 and in these days, you could see what's their state right now.
Same like current groups such as EXO, Super Junior, SHINee, DBSK or you know it as TVXQ, f(x), 2PM, INFINITE,
AOA and et cetera if you know more. Day6 too by the way.

I'm sorry if I seems like overlooking into numbers too much but I think there's something or, there are some things hidden that maybe make this "tradition" continued until now. Their companies are also playing with numbers too much. Are they kinda playing ritual such as sacrifices with us? Well, I will not surprise if they are.

For your information :
EXO : 8 for me right now because Lay is busy with his activities at China. Do SM kinda outing him for some purposes besides rumors around? They know. Tao, Kris and Luhan are out.
Super Junior : 11. Like wow SM, 11? Add Henry and Zhou Mi and bingo, you will got 13. Minus Hang Geng and Ki Bum.
SHINee : 4. Minus Jong Hyun.
TVXQ : 2. Minus Jaejoong, Yoochun and Xia.
f(x) : 4? Yes. You know what's going on with Sulli.
2PM : 6. Minus Jaebum a.k.a Jay Park who is left to USA for some times thanks because of what happened earlier related to his MySpace.
INFINITE : 6. 6?! Well, Hoya is out.
AOA : 6 as well. Born as 8, grow up to 6. Youkyung and ChoA are not there anymore.
Day6 : 5. Well, this is my theory though. 5+6 (6 from their group name) = 11.

Maybe they reduce it in order to achieve "special number" or something else? I don't know in detail.

So, what's the next group, I think? We'll see.
Hi Jes, that's an interesting theory. There must be something going on behind the scene that we have no idea about.

So far I only understand the reason why they added an additional member in Red Velvet:
"And the more i think, the more i understand why they added Yeri. Yeri was completed the formation of star of satan. You need five point/person to form that star sign. Fyi There are rumours that Red velvet was actually 12 members group but sm choose only 5 of them to debut."
https://www.allkpop.com/forum/threads/are-people-taking-their-red-velvet-theories-too-far.119045/

Super Junior debuted with 13 members and they were really proud of that fact, being the first group with the most members during the period. 3 members of SNSD are going to leave any time soon. I started to think that Jonghyun was "forced" to leave SHINee and also that scandal that involved Onew, those were meant to break the band. The sacrifice could be for a particular benefit (like the one of Red Velvet's) or just to create confusion and break the fandom, after all they love chaos.

I also don't understand why old groups such as Sechs Kies, G.O.D, and H.O.T were being brought up to public again after their disbandment. I mean, sure they still have fans but what bothers me is that they don't act their age, I'm talking about Sechs Kies in which one of the members was "forced" to dye his hair pink and act like he's still 20 something by YG management while he's already 36. I guess we'll just have to find out! Let's keep everyone informed when we find more information on this.

Jes

Established
Hi Jes, that's an interesting theory. There must be something going on behind the scene that we have no idea about.

So far I only understand the reason why they added an additional member in Red Velvet:
"And the more i think, the more i understand why they added Yeri. Yeri was completed the formation of star of satan. You need five point/person to form that star sign. Fyi There are rumours that Red velvet was actually 12 members group but sm choose only 5 of them to debut."
https://www.allkpop.com/forum/threads/are-people-taking-their-red-velvet-theories-too-far.119045/

Super Junior debuted with 13 members and they were really proud of that fact, being the first group with the most members during the period. 3 members of SNSD are going to leave any time soon. I started to think that Jonghyun was "forced" to leave SHINee and also that scandal that involved Onew, those were meant to break the band. The sacrifice could be for a particular benefit (like the one of Red Velvet's) or just to create confusion and break the fandom, after all they love chaos.

I also don't understand why old groups such as Sechs Kies, G.O.D, and H.O.T were being brought up to public again after their disbandment. I mean, sure they still have fans but what bothers me is that they don't act their age, I'm talking about Sechs Kies in which one of the members was "forced" to dye his hair pink and act like he's still 20 something by YG management while he's already 36. I guess we'll just have to find out! Let's keep everyone informed when we find more information on this.
Yeah lee, thanks for reminding me about Yeri. I think we will find out more about this and yeah, sudden Sechs Kies comeback by YG is something though.
Chaos everywhere!
Don't forget about Shinhwa too.

Jes

Established
After searching, maybe he is talking to J-Hope. The translation from Facebook :
"Hoseok ah, do you see this?"
Screenshot_2018-02-12-01-00-46-1.png
And then, just few seconds ago I think the hands position in the picture remind me of something.
images.jpg
There you are B. There you are.

P.S : This year is the year of the dog in Chinese calendar.

Last edited:

Tee

Established
Hi GwenDalia,

That's how I got into it at first too thinking I was safe because I'm older and do not like pop music anyway. But I think it's not just the music, but it plus the image you see of these "idols" and the delusions that the videos/scripted broadcasts help attach to your mind. And all the fun gives you escapism and removes your motivation to live in real life. Basically, they draw you in because of your curiosity, present very fun and stimulating entertainment that invokes lots of feelings and emotions that if you watch enough you attach them to the "concept" actors the BTS members. The aim is eventually you are convinced they are inhumanly beautiful and powerful. This is due to the aesthetics and makeup they formulate along with the story and music they pair them with. You basically end up immersed in a fantasy world where these guys seem real but perfect to you. You end up having imagined rapport and admiration for them and feel as you know them so that your mind cannot tell fiction from reality anymore. You really end up thinking you know them and they care for you. Well except they are not those things and you don't know them. In a way, watching and listening to K-Pop is lik stepping out of the real world and stepping into virtual reality and living in that world instead of the real world. This will be a future trend not unlike what the movi Matrix was predicting. This is why for Christians knowing Christ who is the Truth is so important. Because Satan is always trying to deceive us to give us what is real and true and live in a lie.

I must admit I am still struggling to completely break free of my attachment that was already built because I foolishnessly fell into BTS and became very addicted to Jimin because he seems so talented and cute. It was only since I trying to cut ties the temptation to browse his news and videos became very strong. I'm schocked by how powerful this stuff is. This is also why I realize I have to resist all the more. I find the only way to counter K-Pop is having Moody radio praise music on, read God's Word to humbl myself and refuse to step into the virtual world anymore. If you check one video, you may check another. So best replace that with something positive to do. As for music, I used to listen to instrumental mainly, classic, jazz or anything else, but mostly worship songs really help keep me in the right place. Reading the New Teatament and searching to God's will helps too. Remove your devices from your house and leaving them only at work or school may also help. It I think being honest with people who can pray for you and hold you accountable helps more!

Hope you the best,
Blessings!
Hi Friends,

I just found a really good blog on how to identify and overcome idolatry (idols). This can help you get out of K-Pop.
http://livingbyfaithblog.com/2015/07/27/10-clues-that-something-has-become-an-idol/

I'm gonna do it. Praise God for this timely help.

Blessings.

presenttense

Established

zooeywolfhart

Rookie
Like Jes said up there 2018 is the year of the dog in the Chinese calendar and so is 1994 and 2006.

I did a little more research and found "Cynocephaly and the mythological dog-headed human"
"Put together, cynocephaly is a disease or condition where the head is in the form of a dog."

Here is the link where I found this information. They talk about the history and different kinds of dog headed humans.

http://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/cynocephaly-and-mythological-dog-headed-human-002577

In that same site I found out about Anubis an Egyptian god. Also known as

God of the Dead, Lord of the Underworld, God of Cemeteries.

1518379086312.png 1518379234494.png

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
Let The Sharades Begin!

I don't really belong to a congregation right now, but after I got saved my mom became a very strong believer (she was veeery lukewarm), having one another's advice and counsel really helps and my brother started on the right path as well so at least I have them. After my baptism I really delved into the Bible (I started backwards with NT) and I've been watching a ton of Bible related material on youtube.
Thank you and God bless you!
That youtube video was really eye opening.
A lot of symbolism.

Cool to know you're aware

Jes

Established
1518401960178.jpg
Zoom at her earring and look. You will see.
Myoui Mina.

From what I see and know, she's Catholic. Once in Switzerland or Swiss when TWICE in there, she's praying together with Chaeyoung in a Jesuit church if I'm not mistaken.

:(

P.S : She can speak English. Sharon, if you see this thread, come back. John 3:16.

Last edited: