Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

lee_

Established
V- ALSO the Mark of the Beast?…
Another of Freeman’s ideas is that the letter “V” plays a role here, and let me take a little bit of time to explain why this is so, because it seems that there is a lot out there that supports this theory as well.

First, one must understand that the followers of this occult, left-hand path believe in a certain historical tradition that traces back to ancient Egypt (a recurring theme in conspiracy theories). They believe that the Egyptian god Set is the true “good” deity because he helped humanity by bestowing knowledge upon them (similar to the Greek tale of Prometheus).

Set and his followers were always labeled as outsiders who bucked against the social norms; possibly because Set killed Horus using magick and deception (or so the story goes). They also believed he was the great god of hunting, war, destruction, and brute force, and was the true sun god.

When Northern and Southern Egypt merged and become one territory, they embraced the followers of Set by depicting the new god of Egypt with Horus (from the North) and Set (from the South) as one single, bipolar entity. This fusion of two entities reminds me of the Baphomet/androgynous topic we covered earlier, but here is the depiction of this Egyptian mixed deity where you’ll see the white portion of the cap that represents Horus and the red represents Set:

Of course there is a lot more to all of that, including the Osirian cult that tried to destroy the followers of Set (which included torturing crocodiles since they were believed to embody Set). Speaking of crocodiles depicting Set; maybe that’s why we saw Rihanna portrayed with scales like a crocodile in her video for Where Have You Been…

Anyhow, the Setian cult was chastised and broken up into various sects and the Greek historian Plutarch even wrote about Egyptian rituals in his compilation book Moralia:

But the power of Typhon, weakened and crushed, but still fighting and struggling against extinction, they try to console and mollify by certain sacrifices; but again there are times when, fat certain festivals, they humiliate and insult him by assailing red-headed men with jeering, and by throwing an ass over the edge of a precipice, as the people of Kopto do, because Typhon had red hair and in colour resembled an ass. The people of Busiris and Lycopolis do not use trumpets at all, because these make a sound like an ass; and altogether they regard the ass as an unclean animal dominated by some higher power because of its resemblance to Typhon, and when they make cakes at their sacrifices in the month of Paÿni and of Phaophi they imprint upon them the device of an ass tied by a rope.

Moreover, in the sacrifice to the Sun they enjoin upon their worshippers not to wear any golden ornaments nor to give fodder to an ass. It is plain that the adherents of Pythagoras hold Typhon to be a daemonic power; for they say that he was born in an even factor of fifty-six; and the dominion of the triangle belongs to Hades, Dionysus, and Ares, that of the quadrilateral to Rhea, Aphroditê, Demeter, Hestia, and Hera, that of the dodecagon to Zeus, that of a polygon of fifty-six sides to Typhon, as Eudoxus has recorded
The Setian cult was broken up into smaller groups and one of these was a branch of Gnostics who claim that the world is a creation of an evil Demiurge and used to deceive us. They thought that Set was the “good” serpent god who tried to educate us of this deception and they worshipped Seth-Typhon as their true god. The Egyptians referred to this sect of Gnosticism as the “sons of Typhon” which you’ll recognize from the earlier text.

I talk a little bit about the Gnostic believers in my beginner’s guide to conspiracies: A Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory, but it should be noted that this Gnostic group spilled over into other cultures and allegedly went further underground and potentially is part of what we now refer to as the “Illuminati.”

Fast forwarding hundreds of years, we see Typhon (aka Nodens) appearing again in popular culture. For example, HP Lovecraft wrote an entire storyline called the Chtulhu Mythos. In it an “elder god” named Nodens- Lord of the Great Abyss appears as an elderly man with white hair and grey beard, yet is an expert hunter with incredible strength (recall the brute strength and hunting of Set).

Lovecraft apparently based Nodens on one of his favorite author’s work: Arthur Machen’s The Great God Pan, which describes Nodens as Pan. Surely you’ll recognize the satanic links of Pan; if not review my post on Decoding Illuminati Symbolism: Moloch, Owls, and the Horns of Satan.

Another pop culture example is from JRR Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings. In this familiar tale, the ring not only uses a concept of sympathetic magic (I lay out the concepts of magick in pop culture in my book SACRIFICE: MAGIC BEHIND THE MIC), but also has a curse on it from the King of Noden. Some may not know that this tale he derived had some factual basis…

In 1929, Tolkien researched the etymology of the name “Nodens” after archaeologist Sir Mortimer Wheeler found the connection of a cursed ring in an ancient Roman temple grounds in Lydney Park, England. The ring said “Among those who bear the name of Senicianus to none grant health until he bring back the ring to the temple of Nodens.” This ring; referred to as the “Vyne Ring” features the goddess Venus on it, which some can link into Isis (the goddess who grants those that evoke her desires and such; which surely comes at a cost…).

This ring was what inspired Tolkien to write Lord of the Rings, several years later- linking Nodens with Sauron (the All Seeing Eye of evil).

Another example comes from Edgar Rice Burroughs’ Barsoom novels. The protagonist of these books is Randolph Carter and he traverses strange worlds in an attempt to locate a visionary place he sees in his dreams. Towards the end of his journey he finds a quarry-land called Inganok where he finds Pan-like beings with horns on their heads. He also finds that entities are worshipping Nodens.

We saw a Disney rendition of this with the film John Carter, in which we saw reptilian beings and whatnot; and it should also be noted that Disney bought Marvel Comics which released the X-Men films (that’s another X-O fusion):

More examples come by way of the music industry with their obsession with naming albums after the “V” (often times the fifth album). This includes Maroon 5 who has the Vesica Pisces logo embedded into their name:

The Hierophant card in the Crowley deck of Tarot cards is the fifth card; also referred to as “V”. It is supposed to represent the authority in which a person makes confessions (as in secret society confessions where initiates reveal their most inner secrets). Freeman asserts that the card depicts the Hierophant as a hermaphrodite with male and female body parts, and I’ve also read that the name comes from the combination of hermaphrodite and elephant. You’ll also notice that he is using the “V” hand sign with the index and middle fingers:

This is the same “V” we saw the allied forces use to show “victory” after WWII, and Freeman says that Winston Churchill actually met with Aleister Crowley and learned that the “V” sign calls upon Typhon and was the only force that could battle the Nazi solar powers. Strangely true is the fact that Churchill had an entire campaign that boasted the “V for Victory” logo, and it’s also rumored that Crowley was a temporary member of the British MI5 program and he was the one that told Churchill the magick powers of the hand gesture, which would make sense because it was originally used as a sign of insult.

If you consider that the 60’s also saw a rise to prominence with Discordianism (a whole ‘other beast/subject that says that order is an illusion and chaos is king), you could see that they subscribe to the Law of Fives which states that the number 5 is of high significance. They cite the number 5 from the Roman numerals as the “V” and the letter “W” is the 23rd letter of alphabet (2+3=5) which makes it equivalent. This brings us back to the symbolism of the “VW” being of occult origin.

The pervasive use of the “V” peace sign and “X” is rampant throughout society- hippies used the “V” during the 60s and it flourished ever since with anybody and everybody using it with the intention of promoting peace (myself included). One has to wonder; are we spreading a message of peace? Or are we sending energy into the Abyss for Typhon to use for his own purposes? Are the occult groups taking advantage of this for their own rituals? These are all questions we might never find the answer to.

Here is the original article: https://illuminatiwatcher.com/decoding-illuminati-symbolism-mark-beast-x/
Wow thank you so much for the great posts. You may want to put/link this on the first page because it's really the fundamental knowledge people need to know before actually analyzing/understanding the symbolism, on Kpop specifically.

Frozenrose

Veteran
Wow thank you so much for the great posts. You may want to put/link this on the first page because it's really the fundamental knowledge people need to know before actually analyzing/understanding the symbolism, on Kpop specifically.
I'll definitely add it. We have to make a summary of all the symbols and put them on the first page. :)

Frozenrose

Veteran
ALEISTER CROWLEY, SATANISM, AND MUSIC INDUSTRY-
The following are some quotes related to Aleister Crowley (satanist) connections of music and satanism.
"What the master Satanist ends up saying is that actors and actresses, or even writers, can easily become possessed without even being aware of it. In other words, actors and actresses could knowingly or unknowingly play the part of a possessed person in their work.
This “method,” however, is in fact quite old. It has been known throughout the ages, in every culture. From philosophers to musicologists, it is understood that drama and music can be used as a direct link to demonic possession.[22] Nearly all the Greek writers and dramatists were aware of this phenomenon.
“Music, by acting as both the signal for trance and the support for dance, essentially allows the possessed person to publicly identify himself to the god possessing him or her.”

Common Masonic Hand Signs

View attachment 3406The “devil’s horn” signal signifies that satan rules. Remember that satan is called the “Horned God”, and the hand signal is formed so as to resemble horns. It is a universal hand signal used by politicians, celebrities as well as heavy metal bands,
View attachment 3407
View attachment 3408View attachment 3409View attachment 3410

Ritualistic dance moves: http://aristocratsofthesoul.com/signs-of-the-grades-in-ceremonial-magick/

The answer is that music does have harmful effects on the nervous system & is the cause of many ailments including ulcer, diabetes & madness. It creates an imbalance in human faculties, retards spiritual development, & lowers the ethical values.
"This is a highly scientific attack on the sociological systems of our nation and the neurological systems of individuals. The goal is literally to rewire the brains of children, young people and adults; the powerful satanic media images create new neurological pathways and radically alter brain chemistry in order to change beliefs and behavior.

A prominent neurological scientist has come out and said that the purpose of this media exposure on the brain is to enslave people. Satanic music videos that feature images of violent and degrading sexuality, satanic rituals, and bizarre Illuminati symbolism, along with hypnotic lyrics and beats, rewire andreprogram the human brain. The more intense the images, the more deeply they are embedded in the brain which then releases a heroin, methamphetamine, and cocaine-like rush on the central nervous system. Dopamine, epinephrine, oxytocin, serotonin, vasopressin, prolactin, enkephalins and endogenous opiods create powerful psychotropic drug highs.

The Scientific Elite are creating a revolution in consciousness that is sweeping the world through computers, drugs, television, music, film, video, and social media"
Luke 11:34 "The eye is the lamp of your body; when your eye is clear, your whole body also is full of light; but when it is bad, your body also is full of darkness.
If you scroll fast through the ritualistic dance moves it looks like a typical kpop dance.

julisummer

Rookie
Does anyone of you guys know what the mouth-covering means? It is often used by stars (korean and international). Jonghyun used it repeatetly (sometimes in combination with the one-eye symbolism).
34286468.jpgDQmNpdYjiTWnV2qqoCBhY4ZYn79WKn2TJjgmrKhJrZNkRGt.jpgCR8k6W7UkAApsOt.jpgCR8zXMmUsAAqWZY.jpg

And and as the "X" was mentioned before:
jonghyun-x-inspiration-poster.jpgJonghyun.pngf34a206bd3c4490a75d3fa7969e4dd84--shinee-jonghyun-inspiration.jpg
(Jonghyun was also chained up in his last "Let me out" live performance.)

lee_

Established
So I noticed this one particular image (0:03) from Red Velvet's Bad Boy MV

"Ceci n'est pas de la lèvre" = The picture (below) is not lips

To be honest, even before knowing what that means I already had a suspicion. Why would they put 'lips' in such a weird position? You know, SM is going too deep in this sh*t, I've seen so many weird stuff coming out from Kpop but this one is too much, even as a male I find this downright unsettling/disturbing.

This is also the reason you can see Red Velvet members posing like this on the MV

The book seems to play an important part of the story. Sorry I can't take every shot since some of the scenes are too fast. Just play the video (with the music off lol) and see it for yourself. The choreography and outfits are suggestive as well.

No explanation needed

Hexagonal tub. Hexagon = Saturn = The gates to hell? (https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/830627/Saturn-hexagon-aliens-rings-ufo-Voyager-Cassini). Satanic baptism?

When the 'V' button was pushed, Yeri's persona seems to switch

I guess, once you're in this sh*t, you're not allowed to hear the truth anymore

Even their mere shadows are creepy

WHAT?!

Unicorn, rainbow (Unicorn represents lust, rainbow represents LGBT) Reference: http://www.golden-quill.org/lust/taming_the_unicorn_1.html)

This is one suspicious bed (plus suitcase)

Is scattering money all around a trend now?

Last edited:

lee_

Established

This is one bloody cake I would never eat

They seem to be whispering something all throughout the MV

Pointing a gun at who?

She's burning something

Beta sex kitten programming detected (MEOW on Yeri's shirt). Duality? From the red bed with black outfits to this white bed with white outfits.

Does this also depict duality? Innocence vs impurity? (Compare their outfits)

Is that bloody scene really necessary?

Don't worry, I'm not the only one with dirty mind suspicion, people are already talking about this on Twitter (https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/957909892408332288). However, none of them seem to be aware that this is part of an evil agenda. I'm sure there's more to this MV than what I already mentioned, I couldn't figure out some symbolism like the suitcase, the bed, the burning thing, the whispering, the scattered money, etc. All I can say that since Bad Boy is the repackaged version of Peek-a-boo (which is satanic enough on its own), then this is the even-more-upgraded-satanic version of Peek-a-boo. Is this some kind of celebration?

Jes

Established
So I noticed this one particular image (0:03) from Red Velvet's Bad Boy MV

"Ceci n'est pas de la lèvre" = The picture (below) is not lips

To be honest, even before knowing what that means I already had a suspicion. Why would they put 'lips' in such a weird position? You know, SM is going too deep in this sh*t, I've seen so many weird stuff coming out from Kpop but this one is too much, even as a male I find this downright unsettling/disturbing.

This is also the reason you can see Red Velvet members posing like this on the MV

The book seems plays an important part of the story. Sorry I can't take every shot since some of the scenes are too fast. Just play the video (with the music off lol) and see it for yourself. The choreography and outfits are suggestive as well.

No explanation needed

Hexagon tub. Hexagon = Saturn = The gates to hell? (https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/830627/Saturn-hexagon-aliens-rings-ufo-Voyager-Cassini). Satanic baptism?

When the 'V' button was pushed, Yeri's persona seems to switch

I guess, once you're in this sh*t, you're not allowed to hear the truth anymore

Even their mere shadows are creepy

WHAT?!

Unicorn, rainbow (Unicorn represents lust, rainbow represents LGBT) Reference: http://www.golden-quill.org/lust/taming_the_unicorn_1.html)

This is one suspicious bed (plus suitcase)

Is scattering money all around a trend now?
That unicorn is exacly the same like BTS Jimin and Jungkook use right?

Jes

Established

just pay attention to the chorus of the song at 0:50

"come with me as you are possessed. All hail, all of you soon...." lol I guess that makes it clear :rolleyes:

yep, it's exactly the same

It seems like the rainbow unicorn is becoming a trend ;)
Maybe it will become more trendy in the future. '-'

Maggieca

Veteran
Maybe it will become more trendy in the future. '-'
wouldn't be surprised

like other user here said the rainbow unicorn represents lust + LGBT and that's something the elite is trying to promote

it's not a coincidence that Jimin and Jungkook used it for their "romantic" photoshoot and now Red Velvet is using it on a music video with suggestives scenes like this one:

if you watch the music video you will notice the unicorn scene was completely out of place. So the unicorn was put there on purposse to make their message clear

Frozenrose

Veteran
wouldn't be surprised

like other user here said the rainbow unicorn represents lust + LGBT and that's something the elite is trying to promote

it's not a coincidence that Jimin and Jungkook used it for their "romantic" photoshoot and now Red Velvet is using it on a music video with suggestives scenes like this one:

if you watch the music video you will notice the unicorn scene was completely out of place. So the unicorn was put there on purposse to make their message clear
Yesterday I watched a video of Wendy having a staring contest with Eunwoo (Astro) and she has such a...WOW reaction. It was as if she hasn't seen a boy in a looot of time. I could feel she was getting aroused. Imagine how much isolated they're. That's not normal and doing such lesbian acts as in the MV can make them see homosexuality as a playful escape.
No wonder when I was in my teens and earlier than that, my female friends enjoyed hugging and touching each other as if it was just girly things. Well, we were just following what we had seen in the media and how friends act with each other. Before it was a bit less intense but nowadays it's straightforward. There's no time for "innocent" game - they need programmed and dysfunctional people.

tyrab

Established

just pay attention to the chorus of the song at 0:50

"come with me as you are possessed. All hail, all of you soon...." lol I guess that makes it clear :rolleyes:

yep, it's exactly the same

It seems like the rainbow unicorn is becoming a trend ;)
same with Jin 1517267844438.png

Reactions: Jes

tyrab

Established
Have you seen Dean's new MV called "Instagram"?View attachment 3435View attachment 3447View attachment 3448View attachment 3449View attachment 3450

I just do see how someone could go from a healthy-looking, young male:View attachment 3451
To looking like a meth addict:View attachment 3461
He has to be under a heavy influence of MK-ULTRA or demonic influence because becoming like that is not normal.
it really looks like Chanyeols teaser with all that scaring skull imagery and glitches.