Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

tyrab

Established
I am not sure but I am start suspecting that Baekhyun could be sacrificed, I have seen that video titled sacrifice with only Baekhyun died with red light on him, and I am for first time have watched K drama and his name was mentioned randomly, though mentioning his name could not mean anything but I am suspecting that he could be some where later on
well he did die in his drama scarlet heart ryeo

JimiJymy

Established
I am suspecting this thing! some might think I am crazy may be for saying that, but I suspect that there is spell binding me with SHINee, especially Key, I haven't forget that dream till today, I found it odd
You're not crazy. They are really putting spells on us when we are listening to their music....It really shows how important it is to be close to our God. If we could see what is really going on in the spiritual world, especially when we are listening to the wrong kind of music, we would faint straight away.

Through Jesus-Christ we are free. Free from the lies and the demonic oppression of the devils and we even have authority over them in Jesus' name.

"Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases." Luke 9:1 (KJV)

"The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgement to be punished" 2 Peter 2:9 (KJV)

"So if the Son sets you free,you will be free indeed." John 8:26 (NIV)

I am praying for you.
"So do not fear, for I am with you do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand" Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)

JimiJymy

Established
I realized that there is not many Mk ultra glitches in Kpop like in USA, I haven't seen one except that of V, I am not sure, is Kpop does not really have or may be I didn't pay enough attention? if it doesn't have, then what could be the reason?
I think I might have found another one but I am not really sure if it is a Mk ultra glitch, a problem with the earplugs or just a bug attacking him.
It is from 1:02 min to 1:15, The behaviour of Taemin from the group Shinee.... I found it really scary

Frozenrose

Veteran
What do you think is the hidden meaning behind RV's Red Flavour? It's a really unusual concept and all I cant think of is blood or in a sexual context. This song has been bothering since its release.

JimiJymy

Established
In the BTS Album called LOVE YOURSELF 承 `Her`, there are 2 hidden tracks : 1.Sea & 2.Skit: Hesitation and fear.
The skit might show that they are aware of what they are doing in the music industry and the effect that it can have on people.
It becomes really interesting around 7:15 min, but unfortunately, it is at the moment when you could run to take some popcorn that they decide to end the skit......

JimiJymy

Established
What do you think is the hidden meaning behind RV's Red Flavour? It's a really unusual concept and all I cant think of is blood or in a sexual context. This song has been bothering since its release.
Also Monarch programming & Witchcraft ?
One of their lyrics says : "Open the seven colour, the rainbow door"

For some reasons girls groups just freak me out... boys groups not really but girl groups...I feel like my body is reacting as if there is a danger ahead. I never had that problem with western & J-pop/rock music.

tyrab

Established
This is more in-depth information on BTS Fire performance from 2016 MAMA :
Credit to owner: https://www.allkpop.com/forum/threads/the-underlying-dark-side-of-bts.92530/

Ok this performance was the most satanic thing I've seen. Clearly a sacrificial ritual

That's not all, whats up with the symbolism???!
Like really bts? Skull & Bones? Black Robes? Snakes? Goat Heads? Owl? Snakes?

Oh yeah and lets put a Giant Cross in the middle of our ceremony! Maybe it will blow up all the demonic
energy that was created from the ritualistic chants!

Head trauma? Delusions? Epilepsy?!!? J-hopes being tortured my god.

Lightening bolts and checkerboards, what is this lady gaga meets free masons?

You're not crazy. They are really putting spells on us when we are listening to their music....It really shows how important it is to be close to our God. If we could see what is really going on in the spiritual world, especially when we are listening to the wrong kind of music, we would faint straight away.

Through Jesus-Christ we are free. Free from the lies and the demonic oppression of the devils and we even have authority over them in Jesus' name.

"Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases." Luke 9:1 (KJV)

"The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgement to be punished" 2 Peter 2:9 (KJV)

"So if the Son sets you free,you will be free indeed." John 8:26 (NIV)

I am praying for you.
"So do not fear, for I am with you do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand" Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)
yeah I agree, we couldn't see the spiritual world, and if we did, we will certainly stayed away from these satanic music
Thank you very much for your message, and Thanks for praying for me :)
I will pray for you, may all of us be free and found salvation

I think I might have found another one but I am not really sure if it is a Mk ultra glitch, a problem with the earplugs or just a bug attacking him.
It is from 1:02 min to 1:15, The behaviour of Taemin from the group Shinee.... I found it really scary

his behavior is strange, like he have ringing in his ear which something is common among MK ultra victims, and then the next video titled 'he have lost his mind', they are probably sending message to the insider at what point he is under mind control

lee_

Established
This is some theory i read about Red Flavor:

TRIGGER WARNING
*There is no gore or unsettling visuals in this thread, however, I do go over stuff like kidnapping and abuse so you should avoid this if you have triggers.

*side note: I am not RV trash, I barely know all the members' names, this is a half-baked theory I threw together because I was bored.

I am proposing that RV went to a party, were drugged, kidnapped, beaten and possibly murdered.

So basically, I decided to look into RV's new comeback after I saw people curious about the teasers and the music video being different.
The name of the concert is the Red Room and that is where my theory had started.

• Red Room, the name of the concert seemed familiar to me. I immediately thought of the urban legend of the "Red Room". If you aren't aware, the urban legend basically is that the Red Room is associated with the deep web. It is a live stream of the torture and murder of someone for the entertainment of others.
  • Now, I decided to check the lyrics and re-watch the music video. Starting with the M/V. We see that there is some sort of news thing happening at certain points in the video (it also states who are which fruits but I have no idea where that fits in). We also see that the girls are at some sort of party at (1:31) in the video, we also see that some people are drinking. We also see down at the bottom of the screen the text "Do you know Lime? Lime and I are really good friends!". Who is Lime? What I am proposing to you is that RV's drinks were drugged by Lime. We can see that at (2:00) a normal human turns into a fruit. Is this the drugs in place?
  • Now, let's say Lime did drug them. We later see in the video (2:42) , now that all the fruits are collected, they are taken away. This could symbolize the members being gathered up and taken away. Kidnapped.
  • Now that they are in the "Red Room" the live stream has started, as we see at (2:46) that someone is holding a microphone. This could be the sound for the live stream. At (3:21) we see the members look up to the sky. What's up in the sky though? Are they dead and looking up to the heavens?
""My ears are ringing and my nose is numb
This feeling is more than what I imagined Up and bang RED""

Okay, so let's break these lyrics down, I did some intense Googling to find that a head injury could cause ears to ring. This "RED" that RV is referring to could be the blood from the injury. When it is said that the feeling is more than they imagined it is because they went to a party expecting to have fun, but ended up drugged, kidnapped and beaten.

""With your colors
Dye me, darker and more strikingly""

This part of the lyrics is referring to the blood and bruising, the colors of purple, blue and red.

""What I like the most is you in the summer""

This line could be saying that RV were kidnapped in the summer. I did some digging and found that the Summer months are when kids are at the most risk of kidnapping. (https://www.kidguard.com/prevent-ch...-months-see-higher-rates-of-kidnapping-cases/)

I'm copying that article from this website:
https://www.allkpop.com/forum/threads/red-velvet-red-flavor-theory.85932/
If you compare the MV and the teaser images for The Red Summer (in which the song 'Red Flavor' is included), you can see that there is no seemingly relation between them. Hence, the teaser images look disturbing and out of place. This may be related to their concert 'Red Room' but I still do not get why they have to use this concept for their teaser images.

It's as if they are looking for someone or something.

Again, it looks too Wonderlandly (?). So they entered the red room through the red door and found a magical world?

Only Irene and Yeri were seen carrying a flashlight (for no obvious reason) in the individual member teaser

Last edited:

Frozenrose

Veteran
Also Monarch programming & Witchcraft ?
One of their lyrics says : "Open the seven colour, the rainbow door"

For some reasons girls groups just freak me out... boys groups not really but girl groups...I feel like my body is reacting as if there is a danger ahead. I never had that problem with western & J-pop/rock music.
Ughh, I hate it when they mock Christ using the rainbow and the number 7...
Rainbow Bridge The rainbow has become the symbol of the New Age movement symbolizing the building of a bridge between Lucifer and mankind. This rips-off God’s powerful sign in the rainbow that no flood would occur again. Look for reverse color order or just 3- 6 colors only.

Frozenrose

Veteran
If you compare the MV and the teaser images for The Red Summer (in which the song 'Red Flavor' is included), you can see that there is no seemingly relation between them. Hence, the teaser images look disturbing and out of place. This may be related to their concert 'Red Room' but I still do not get why they have to use this concept for their teaser images.

It's as if they are looking for someone or something.

Again, it looks too Wonderlandly (?). So they entered the red room through the red door and found a magical world?

Only Irene and Yeri were seen carrying a flashlight (for no obvious reason) in the individual member teaser

I found an article where it states the following:
1. In Rookies teaser image the members are looking for something.

2. Red Flavor's teaser picture - they are holding torches and have found the thing they were looking for.
3. Peak-a-boo - they are at the wanted destination and doing what they wanted to do?

It's from here:
http://news.joins.com/article/22113314

tyrab

Established
Another thing is in Suga's main song of his mixtape released in 2016 sings about next to billboard and going to Brazil and New York
(The wings tour) which later happens a year later in May 2017 (billboard music awards) which is strange but us fans just joke about it and said he can predict the future so e say can rap about a Grammy next time and hopefully it can happen lol

tyrab

Established
his eyes are shaking throughout the whole video

Yes! Also I was worrying about "Agust D" name that was shown in one of the very first videos...

If someone told me back in 2015 that BTS would be that big to go to AMA, I would never believe it.
Well the eye thing is because he wears glasses and he has to wear contacts when on camera which dry out and can be irritating

tyrab

Established
Not all these are questionable but pay attention to the performances
I don't get what you mean they are just sick while they are on stage they get sick just like everyone else and tired is because they don't get enough sleep sometimes cause of their schedules also they get injured and will get cuts and will have bandages like everyone else
so I don't get your point whats wrong with the performances?

tyrab

Established
this is more research into BTS especially Jin wear they believe he could be BTS's sacrifice and that V could be an apprentice of the Freemasons:
PART 1 :

We all know that the biggest theory of the HYYH trilogy was that Jin was dead. There's many connections to Sacrifices especially regarding Jin.

Jin has always stood apart in some manner from rest of the group. From clothing to the dance moves in both Run & INU where he moves apart from group. He also is the 1 member whose passion isn't music, but acting, & who was approached on the street to become a trainee based on visuals.

The following are connections between BTS & rumored Illuminati sacrifices.

In No More Dreams, there is a drawing of Albert Einstein on chalkboard.

Albert Einstein broke off ties with Goverment refusing to work with the United Nations to maintain nuclear weapons as a deterrent to conflict. Making him an enemy of the Illuminati. He died on April 18 1955 at age 76. Now the illuminati believes highly in numerology. The numbers 3, 7, 9,11,13, 33, 39. Any multiple of these numbers have special meaning to the Illuminati. 4+1+8=13 7+6=13.

BTS wore shirts featuring The Rolling Stones. Brian Jones founder, leader, & guitarist of The Stones was found dead in his swimming pool around midnight of July 3rd 1969 less than a month after departing from band citing he did not see eye to eye with type of music they were making anymore.

He is believed to have been The Stones sacrifice. Also the Stones have an album called Decembers Child, the first song on album is called Route 66. A sign we have seen in War of Hormones & on their jacket of Youth album. Swimming pool is featured in both Prologue & Fire.

Jin we all know favors the color pink, and likes to be called Pink Princess. I believe this links to Princess Diana, another rumored sacrifice for being against the Royal Family, who is allegdely the power behind the illuminati. Princess Diana died after her black car struck a pole in the Alma tunnel in Paris. The Alma tunnel is quite similar to the Tunnel in Run. Also BTS is using a blanket with the United Kingdom flag on it in Youth album jacket. Which is odd since they are Korean. Also a reference to The Queen in INU.

Again BTS wears shirts featuring another band Nirvana. Kurt Cobain is another rumored sacrifice due to him speaking out against the Illuminati. There's several links to Nirvana, including BTS announcing comeback of Most Beautiful Moments in Life pt 1 on April 5th, same day Kurt Cobain died. Kurt's death has always been thought to have been a murder, Courtney Love even implicated the Illuminati in his death.

Then there are the songs Nevermind, In Bloom, Come as you are, & Smells like Teen Spirit seen in 3 BTS videos. The white glasses Kurt wore is also seen in Run & Fire.