Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

hijabie

Rookie
Yea
I don't think that's suspicious at all. Definitely odd, but not suspicious. And don't understate the popularity of Shinee, they are very popular. Maybe not compared to BTS, or possibly EXO, but plenty of their videos have millions of views.
Yeah but its kinda odd like the president of the United states mentioned like shinee out of all its really odd

hijabie

Rookie
Im a Muslim, even in Islam we have a similar saying:
"Do not do Haram(wrong deeds) even if all are doing it, continue doing Halal(good deeds) even if you are the only one doing it."
This gave me hope the whole time when my friends kept making fun of me because i believed in god. Everyone of my age says that god does not exist. I feel dismayed every time. God does exist. If He didnt then there would be no life on earth in the first place. Carbon and hydrogen cant make life. They are a part. The living force can only be instilled by god alone.
E X A C T L Y pmg that why i almost cried when i saw that thing with jimin and 3:33 i lost my time listening to them stanning them so hard because i could have done other things than that

hijabie

Rookie
Also, adding on to Jimin being BTS's Taemin theory.. Taemin and Jimin both have master numbers of 11, so there's more similarities than I originally knew.

Kai also has a master number of 11 as well, and the other two are 3.
What is a master number!?

Ditto! I've been currently listening to this video and he explains those things:
I've said it in some of my post that I believe Jonghyun will be brought back to life by being replaced with an AI copy of him. It may cause outrage but fans will accept it. Maybe I'm wrong on this one but the possibility isn't that small.

Wow, I've never seen this before. This one couldn't be more blatantly pushed in our faces. It's even a reptile eye :D

About the alien deception video: yaaay sister I'm happy to know that this is reaching out so many of us ;; I usually get shut down by other people calling me ignorant for not believing in aliens but :rolleyes: if you want to research some more I highly recommend the channel Steven Bancarz on youtube, he's made an interview with the director of a new movie explaining his reasoning behind this theory.

Yes Jonghyun will continue to make money for SM even after this tragedy. Knowing SM it wouldn't be a surprise if they create an AI with his image and at that point they will have access to everything the fans do. This new 'merch' will function as a big brother to them ugh this is quite scary.

That NCT performance had me speechless like how can you be more blatant than that LOL I'm???

Thanks! :)

Btw guys what are your thoughts on Taeyong? He's from NCT, but he looks how to say it weird.
Some say that he had plastic surgery, others show childhood pics to disagree.
I don't what to make of it tbh.

Oh and do you guys still listen to some Kpop songs? I know its a pretty dark industry, and I tr to stay away from Idols and their buzz, but some still kind of stick with me :/
He seems pretty ok to me, I've always enjoyed his sense of humor... His face is very refined, but I tend to find Yuta's face a bit weird. I don't know how to explain it, he seems like the most beautiful human being for 3 seconds and then you stare at him a bit more and he looks lifeless, I don't know if it's make up or too much plastic surgery but he looks like a doll or even a human-AI hibrid lmao I get this feeling with Taeyong every once in a while as well.

I listen to very few songs these days, mainly BlackPink and Monsta X but I'm working on slowly getting out of it... Just know that we're here for you and we all struggle as you do <3

Frozenrose

Veteran
About the alien deception video: yaaay sister I'm happy to know that this is reaching out so many of us ;; I usually get shut down by other people calling me ignorant for not believing in aliens but :rolleyes: if you want to research some more I highly recommend the channel Steven Bancarz on youtube, he's made an interview with the director of a new movie explaining his reasoning behind this theory.

Yes Jonghyun will continue to make money for SM even after this tragedy. Knowing SM it wouldn't be a surprise if they create an AI with his image and at that point they will have access to everything the fans do. This new 'merch' will function as a big brother to them ugh this is quite scary.

That NCT performance had me speechless like how can you be more blatant than that LOL I'm???
Amen! *high five* I used to fall the deception in aliens as a kid. God's words are getting realer to with each passing day! One of the coolest thing is that I feel free and not shy on exposing satan's lies. He silenced me for so long. The truth will set you free!
Once they launch this AI demons I'll be officially out of kpop. My mind still can't process that LSM actually said it with his own mouth that he will do it. I wouldn't have believed it if it had been simply a rumor. I knew that they'd push it but not that soon.

Last edited:

presenttense

Established
Cl was spotted at an underground cloning place by Illuminati whistleblower Donald Marshall. I am on the fence about the whole cloning situation thing. The world is run by sick controlling people so I wouldn't put it past me. not entirely convinced though.

Thoughts

Rookie
Cl was spotted at an underground cloning place by Illuminati whistleblower Donald Marshall. I am on the fence about the whole cloning situation thing. The world is run by sick controlling people so I wouldn't put it past me. not entirely convinced though.
Whered you get this info from? I saw on the news a animal was cloned.

I disagree with this entirely. Kpop does not dumb anyone down; not that i've seen, anyway. This is the problem I think with becoming awake for some people. You can't learn to enjoy things anymore because you're always in analyze mode. How does one continue to enjoy life in any way if everything is seen as terribly evil?

That feels a bit weird to say, as I am not at all ignorant of the many things that could go on in the various industries, but you've gotta learn to disconnect sometimes. It won't kill anyone, or make you stupid, to just enjoy music. Even if it is pushing some "agenda."

Many within circles like this have forgotten how to just enjoy themselves. It's important to find a balance between delving into conspiracy research and just living.
I disagree that Kpop doesn't dump down, it is certainly do, I just watched exo bringing cane and dancing like they are having sex! in front of high school girls, like WTF, it is shock to me, I thought exo like some respected group out there, but nah, I don't think there is really respected Kpop group anymore, if this is not dumping down, then I don't know what is it

To be honest, most of what's going on here is total hearsay. Even GDragon being into Satanism. Unless someone can post some proof here. I know he's done symbolism, but a serious accusation like Satanism needs a bit more weight.
out of all what GD has done, he is basically screaming satanism, but I think some people just don't want to see it

[QUOTE="I think it is because it is considered a distraction for their success. Being a kpop idol takes a lot of time and effort. Fans also act like their idol is their "boyfriend", cheering for them, sending them snacks & food trucks, buying their albums, sending them gifts/cards, having posters or phone wallpapers, so if they found out their idol was dating, they would feel betrayed.

But as their idols get older, some fans want them to be in a relationship. A korean news outlet released photos of GDragon and afterschool ex member Jooyeon, they are dating[/QUOTE]

I am sure 100% GD is Gay, I know some might attack me for this, but will any way, its is the truth

What are some idols that give you bad/dangerous/evil/ vibes (meaning willingly in the Illuminati and enjoys sacrifices and other sick stuff?) this is pure speculation so if your bias appears on anyone's list don't feel sad.
GD is the first thing that popped my head, I also think Taeyang and mostly Big bang as will, this group like really they enjoy satanism
also to some extent JYJ, jaejoong give me some vibe
CL and HyunA, brown eyed girls, JYP and YG also