Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

lee_

Established
Did you watch this clip where Jooheon cries?

I was confused on what this was.
I know nothing about Monsta X tbh, but I looked into the video. Well, it seems like he was hypnosized to remember what his past life was like? Only, it's not about his past life, but an inner persona that came out of him, probably the outcome of some mind control programming. He seems tortured in that video, also it's mentioned that his past life (or inner self, in this case) is called Matthew, and he ended his life at 14. These are some notable comments from the video:

- it's not a past life but I think inner feelings that they push down. I hate to see them hurting but we all do sometimes, it's part of life. this hypnosis stuff creeps me put though. messing with someone's mind is just plain dangerous,whether you're fooling someone into believing it or not, THEY believe it at the moment which makes it real to them

- what Jooheon said made perfect sense. as a celebrity you dont have freedom hence the cage. The only happiness he could get was from sacrificing himself and freeing others from the cage they were living in. he was a tiger because he is not viewed as a human but as a performer. Jooheon has to perform although he is tired hurting deeply because it is his fate.

- I feel sorry for matthew, he died without freedom in his life just because of people finding their own entertainment. And I feel pity for the father because he wasn't ready to die at that time.

- I feel so angry seeing all of this comments. Anyone is saying nothing about how much the animals suffer on circus. He's saying how wild animals feel in a circus, all of you are ignoring the most important message of this. I know that the most people are going to ignore this comment, but it's really important: THE CIRCUSES HAVE TO STOP. We have to start respecting animals.
(not sure if what they mean by the circuses = entertainment industry and animals = celebrities or literal circuses and animals).

Whatever it is, it's a message that he's telling us that something's not right.

Last edited:

rRc

Rookie
he was having different color wing, and its not me who says that in that previous post
as we already know, Kpop is fake and everything in it scripted and planned way back, so I think the BTS success have been already planned way back
I agree. To me it is the only thing that makes sense with almost all of their comebacks mentioned/predicted in earlier MVs... it had to be A LOT of hard work to plan every sing and video from the start ~ and no way can you predict this sort of fame and success since before they even debut, which entitled a good 5-6 years of training if I heard correctly. On the other hand, maybe they planned the interconnectedness from the beginning, but had no way of truly knowing whether the group would be popular among the fans, since many groups may fail from the beginning.

rRc

Rookie
Oh well hello... it's almost 2 am in my country lol and I've been literally digging this thread for the last hour or so. I've come to a place of feeling desperate, because I never thought that since being born-again in Christ, leaving kpop behind is one of the most difficult things for me to do. I've grown so attached, and they purposely make you addicted to their personalities, making you believe that somehow you KNOW them. Coincidentially or not, the moment I was introduced to kpop, my darkest period in my life started. I got seriously depressed and anxious, having panic attacks on a daily basis. Funny enough, the only thing that would make me be kinda 'alive' was kpop! nothing else made me feel better. So if I didn't have kpop, I would have no escape for my growing mental illness.
Now I'm way better, without any depression or anxiety left, by grace of God, but now I realize the hold kpop has in me, and it's not normal. It's not something that you just simply like, it becomes your whole life. In my opinion it's even worse than western music. In kpop you have so much more things to get attached to, and constantly seeing these idols being feminized really messes with your mind. I cannot tell you how many people I met in the kpop fandom who are changing their gender identity on a daily basis. I was one of them.
Anyways sorry to ramble I just wanted to share my experience with kpop and its influences. God bless you all!!
I was in the exact same situation as you. I wanted to blame my depression and anxiety on other things around me, but after waking up and realizing the evil in the industry I've been able to step back and realize all that you've said is true. Unfortunately I feel like I've lost a lot of time and opportunities in that time period that I may never get back, but I want to expose this crap to everyone who will listen so they don't have to go through the same thing!

rRc

Rookie

This is japanese version and Jin is not really in this mv that much. He seems to be watching his members.

& that is Jin's line in Mic Drop.
These connections are considerably creepy :confused: and incredibly sad. It just reminds me of the foreshadowing present in Ladies Code's MVs abt rise and eunb, as well as Jonghyun in MVs and live performances. These poor kids, man. I also wonder what Jin's father's connection to all this is. I heard that he is a famous CEO or smt like that..?

rRc

Rookie
On Jin's potential sacrifice, has anyone mentioned this before? Seems like he got abused a lot by his own manager/company. This could be a borderline emotional abuse, they say.

Reasons why Jin should leave BTS: https://www.allkpop.com/forum/threads/jin-should-leave-bts.85599/

Another thing that came to mind - I had watched a reaction video of BTS to one of their MVs, and the thing that stood out to me was RM saying smt along the lines of "we'll always need the pretty ones like you around" to Jin. In this context it sounds creepy, but maybe he was just referring to a group's need for visuals in general. I hate to say this but everyone looks up to Jin as the kind-hearted, mothering, sweet guy in the group - much like like a previous poster above mentioned abt Jonghyun.

Lolperson

Established
Im back guysss! I read the whole discussion from where i left. Can you guys somehow tell me what is jonghyuns blood group or jins blood group? Pls i need it as i found a connection of east Asia and blood groups.

Lolperson

Established
Basically, i think that bigbang and CL and the producers at yg know of the illuminati and their influence. But they rather seem to not care. The fame has reached them as mention by someone in the older post. So they don' care as long as they have fame. They will continue to despise themselves, their band ates, and the public as long as they have the two magical belongings- FAME and FORTUNE.

Plus about kpop/pop music/movies/celebs etc bringing us away from God. Well this is very true and must have been experienced by all of us at some point of time. We lest care about ourselves and continue to be obsessed with these celebs who actually don' even know of our existence? This is very gullible tbh. And we call them "idols"! If not the word itself rings a bell. This actually shows our position as worthless humans. Cause we love our own little shell, we are not ready to show ourselves to the world confidently and continue staying in our comfort zone as cowards. This affect can be already seen in our younger generation.

Lolperson

Established
Rh positive, most likely. Like most Asians. Either way he should have made it to the news for having rhesus negative blood, but they only mentioned Shinhwa's Junjin, SEVENTEEN's Dokyeom, TWICE's Chaeyoung, and MAMAMOO's Wheein.
Ok so his sacrifice has lost one point...hmm. Rh negatives cannot be cloned so they are normally sacrificed.

Lolperson

Established
Jin with white lillie in Awake film.
Lillies again in love yourself trailer.
Rap monster writes "you must live" from prologue clip.

Google: while lilies of the valley are the 2nd wedding anniversary flower. As the flowers most often associated with funerals, lilies symbolize that the soul of the departed has received restored innocence after death.
Yes white lillies represent innocent deaths. Jin maybe the next to be sacrificed.

Does anyone here know of kpop predictions. I read one prediction written back in 2013 or so that bts will amass great international popularity (which is true as of now) and one of the members will involve themselves in a scandal with an american popstar/celebrate which will create problems in their group and affect their reputation. So who do you think is this member? I believe its RM cause he is the only one who can communicate in English?

Lolperson

Established
There some things that we have missed...
And the "Pro memoria" = In memory of is even creepier.
This video I've seen this jin was the only one wearing it in golden print! Already giving trials of him being sacrificed maybe?

kookiefromfinland

Established
Maybe spring day is a message. The song was meant for a friend.

Lyrics for Awake- Jins solo

I’m not being faithful
I’m trying to endure
The only thing I can do
Is this

I want to stay
I want to dream a little more
But still
It is time to leave

Yeah it’s my truth
It’s my truth
It’s probably covered in scars
But it’s my fate
It’s my fate
But I want to struggle

Maybe I, I can never fly
Like the flower petals over there
I can’t become like those with wings
Maybe I, I can’t touch the sky
But I want to stretch my arm
I want to run just a little bit

I am just walking and walking in this darkness
Happy times asked me
If I am really okay
Oh no
I answered, no I am very frightened
But I tightly hold six flowers
And I’m only walking
Oh no

6 flowers meaning his members?
This is so scary... What the actual..

kookiefromfinland

Established
Yes white lillies represent innocent deaths. Jin maybe the next to be sacrificed.

Does anyone here know of kpop predictions. I read one prediction written back in 2013 or so that bts will amass great international popularity (which is true as of now) and one of the members will involve themselves in a scandal with an american popstar/celebrate which will create problems in their group and affect their reputation. So who do you think is this member? I believe its RM cause he is the only one who can communicate in English?
As far as I remember, it was stated that member who was going to be involved in that dating scandal didn't speak English. That's why it would so surprising. Also I recently saw new predictions about BTS and Park Bom. As a Christian I tend not to believe into all of these but it was interesing just for keeping track of things

kookiefromfinland

Established
Also these things:

"Park Bom kills herself, leaving a scathing letter behind her in which she rages at Yang Hyun Suk, YG Entertainment and South Korean society in general."

"- EXO members will start focusing more in their solo activities, there will be some kind of internal problem because there are three members asking for a solo debut but SM will only allow one.
- One EXO member will have a collab designing clothes for a brand.
- BTS Taehyung will have a small role on a Hollywood movie, Jin on a korean drama."