Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

kookiefromfinland

Established
Korean dramas, i don't know why i just being lazy to watch it, even all of my friend suggest how good is that, like Goblin, The Legend of Blue Sea (about mermaid). I think God forbid me to watch all of the garbages. I don't even want to go to cinemas. Once i get there, there's a lot of garbage movies too. I guess i'm not often watching anything.
The Legend of Blue Sea is quite innocent, I enjoyed it. The only thing that I didn't like was the way they potrayed people in church.

X-Maverick

Established
thank you for making this thread. I found a lot of interesting comments on that Jonghyun article
Like this one:

"The truth is that Jonghyun was the Illuminati sacrifice to signal the handover of the globalists’ support of KPOP from SM to BigHit. BTS released an album called LOVE YOURSELF, which is clearly about suicide. BTS’s V released a tweet about his new dog, named COAL BRIQUETTE. 4 hours later, Jonghyun committed suicide by means of COAL BRIQUETTE carbon monoxide poisoning. BTS goes to Jonghyun’s funeral, completing the ceremony"

What do you guys think??? I admit when I saw the reason from his suicide the first thing I remembered was V's tweet from the same day.
It could be a coincidence but it was still weird
Wow, this leaves me in some kind of shock. Knowing Jonghyun is now part of the 27 Club made me a little weary, but that alone wasn't anything conclusive. But now you bring this to my attention. It's chilling, and heartbreaking.

You see, I got into KPop late 2012. Shinee (the group Jonghyun is apart of) was among my all time favorites. When he died, it was the celebrity death that hit me the most. I actually cried. I'm probably among the few here who can say that. I love and respect many artists within KPop. And I gotta say, while even Korea is not safe from Illuminati control, I do find most of the songs to be more positive in general than the music churned out from American artists of today. I could post a whole host of videos of songs that are positive in tone and message, and that's just from the guy groups.

Again, Jonghyun's death is still something that bothers me. I hope the surviving members, Onew, Key, Taemin, and Minho will be safe and will not be harmed.

I will say this is fishy, very fishy. BTS recently attended the AMA's this year too. They couldn't have been back in Korea for long by the time Jonghyun died. If there was anyone involved with his death, I wish nothing but the worst for such people.

kookiefromfinland

Established
Wow, this leaves me in some kind of shock. Knowing Jonghyun is now part of the 27 Club made me a little weary, but that alone wasn't anything conclusive. But now you bring this to my attention. It's chilling, and heartbreaking.

You see, I got into KPop late 2012. Shinee (the group Jonghyun is apart of) was among my all time favorites. When he died, it was the celebrity death that hit me the most. I actually cried. I'm probably among the few here who can say that. I love and respect many artists within KPop. And I gotta say, while even Korea is not safe from Illuminati control, I do find most of the songs to be more positive in general than the music churned out from American artists of today. I could post a whole host of videos of songs that are positive in tone and message, and that's just from the guy groups.

Again, Jonghyun's death is still something that bothers me. I hope the surviving members, Onew, Key, Taemin, and Minho will be safe and will not be harmed.

I will say this is fishy, very fishy. BTS recently attended the AMA's this year too. They couldn't have been back in Korea for long by the time Jonghyun died. If there was anyone involved with his death, I wish nothing but the worst for such people.
I wasn't a fan of Shinee but I cried a lot too..

What do you mean BTS couldn't have been back to Korea?

X-Maverick

Established
I wasn't a fan of Shinee but I cried a lot too..

What do you mean BTS couldn't have been back to Korea?
I meant that they couldn't have been back anymore than barely a few weeks by the time Jonghyun passed. The AMA's were in November, was it not? It was. So, if anyone wanted Jonghyun as some sacrifice, the timing would seem to fit. I hope that isn't true though.

kookiefromfinland

Established
I meant that they couldn't have been back anymore than barely a few weeks by the time Jonghyun passed. The AMA's were in November, was it not? It was. So, if anyone wanted Jonghyun as some sacrifice, the timing would seem to fit. I hope that isn't true though.
There are actually so many things he could be sacrificed for and the perfect time for all at once. So weird and strange.

piamina

Rookie
Guys, I have an idea. Why don't we try to collect as much information as possible on kpop satanic infiltration and to make a video on it?
There are a lot of people who want to learn more about it and we can wake them up to the truth.
I like your idea a lot. Count me in!

Amen! I used to be dreaming about these things. Now i'm not straying from my Lord for anything. All that we can find on this planet is vanity. I'm so thankful that God has cleanse me from this mess!

I don't want to impose my opinion but since i created this topic with the purpose to expose satan's lie I have to interfere on this.
"You can't contact the dead. Any attempt to dabble in spirit contact is strictly forbidden in the Bible. It is sometimes called necromancy or sorcery or dealing with familiar spirits. Remember, demons can masquerade as the dead. They can even mimic the voices of our loved ones and give information that only the dead person would have known (for more on this subject, see Leviticus 19:26-28, Leviticus 19:31; Deuteronomy 18:9-14; Galatians 5:20). In case this isn’t clear, let me make it plain. Do not attempt to contact the dead through any means at all—séances, parlor games, crystal balls, psychic readers, channelers, or mediums. You are involving yourself in that which God forbids. Leave the dead alone."
In regards to this topic, I do agree with you. What you state is the truth. Personally I don't follow any religion, but I was raised Christian and I have my beliefs. The dead ones almost never visit their loved ones. It is an illusion created by (let's call them) 'demons'. They can embody anybody. Only the awakes can realize when they appear in (let's call them) dreams. They can cheat on people and want us to give them our will, so they take control of the humans. That's the trap.

Lolperson

Established
hey guys I've been reading the forum posts diligently im happy that all of you have seen the evil side of kpop. I'e been a fan of kpop since 2016 and my first kpop group was bts. I was aware of the illuminati and their signs and symbolisms a long time even before i discovered kpop. My first MV from them was BST and ofc i couldn' ignore those blatant symbolisms of sadomasochism, drugs, illusions, and sexual references. But the only thing that prevented me from leaving them was their "fake" personalities off-camera.

Im really glad i noticed Suga and RM reading their scripts for a bangtan bomb in a fancam. I believe their personalities are mostly scripted.

And for the discussions on Sunmi's Gashina, heres the video of her performance at a SBS stage recently, looks like a ritual to me-

Frozenrose

Veteran
I like your idea a lot. Count me in!
Thank you! We may make a separate thread these days=

In regards to this topic, I do agree with you. What you state is the truth. Personally I don't follow any religion, but I was raised Christian and I have my beliefs. The dead ones almost never visit their loved ones. It is an illusion created by (let's call them) 'demons'. They can embody anybody. Only the awakes can realize when they appear in (let's call them) dreams. They can cheat on people and want us to give them our will, so they take control of the humans. That's the trap.
My relatives are so called "Christians" but they don't know anything about the Bible. My grandma (not exactly one) has sought the dead ones through clairvoyants, constantly tells me about her dreams with dead relatives, etc. I'm sick of this and what I'm even more sick of is how she tells me she's a Christian but doesn't read the Bible and continues watching physic readers on TV. So much hypocrisy. That's why I want to expose those things since it took a long way to get rid off satan's lies through Christ.

Frozenrose

Veteran
hey guys I've been reading the forum posts diligently im happy that all of you have seen the evil side of kpop. I'e been a fan of kpop since 2016 and my first kpop group was bts. I was aware of the illuminati and their signs and symbolisms a long time even before i discovered kpop. My first MV from them was BST and ofc i couldn' ignore those blatant symbolisms of sadomasochism, drugs, illusions, and sexual references. But the only thing that prevented me from leaving them was their "fake" personalities off-camera.

Im really glad i noticed Suga and RM reading their scripts for a bangtan bomb in a fancam. I believe their personalities are mostly scripted.

And for the discussions on Sunmi's Gashina, heres the video of her performance at a SBS stage recently, looks like a ritual to me-
Hello! Glad you've joined us! :)
They even have scripts? :O I knew their personas are fake but even scripts. Their whole life is a script! This shows us what people would do for fame and money. Do you have the video by chance?
I believe most of the lives on Gayo Daejun were rituals of some sort.

X-Maverick

Established
I'm a Christian. I used to feel demonic attacks when I was little and I knew there was sth trying to protect me really hard. Then in my teens, I saw sth was wrong with the movies and the music videos. It took me a lot of time to get everything bcs most of the info out there is in English and back then I knew 10 words at most. I'm really thankful to Jesus Christ for saving me.
I've shared my view that BTS' DNA is about the mark of the beast. It will change our DNA and that's why once you accept it you won't be able to go back to Christ.
I highly doubt DNA is about the Mark. The Mark is spiritual anyway, not physical. To understand the Mark, it helps to understand who it comes from, who's associated with it.

kookiefromfinland

Established
My relatives are so called "Christians" but they don't know anything about the Bible. My grandma (not exactly one) has sought the dead ones through clairvoyants, constantly tells me about her dreams with dead relatives, etc. I'm sick of this and what I'm even more sick of is how she tells me she's a Christian but doesn't read the Bible and continues watching physic readers on TV. So much hypocrisy. That's why I want to expose those things since it took a long way to get rid off satan's lies through Christ.
True! There are so many disgusting things nowadays that are related to those clairvoyants and etc. There is even TV show in my country that is about battle between psychics and it already has more that 10 seasons. So sick! The worst part is that they use Christian prayers, the name of Jesus Christ and cross for their disgusting rituals!

Frozenrose

Veteran
I highly doubt DNA is about the Mark. The Mark is spiritual anyway, not physical. To understand the Mark, it helps to understand who it comes from, who's associated with it.
The mark of the beast is both physical and spiritual(believing in Christ). That's why you won't be able to buy or sell without it. You have to have sth (RFID chip) embedded into you that will change your DNA and that's why if you accept it there's no returning to Christ anymore. You will either choose to be included into satan's system or you'll be killed. There are many videos on this on Youtube.

Lolperson

Established
Hello! Glad you've joined us! :)
They even have scripts? :O I knew their personas are fake but even scripts. Their whole life is a script! This shows us what people would do for fame and money. Do you have the video by chance?
I believe most of the lives on Gayo Daejun were rituals of some sort.
That video was probably deleted or made private :( but im sure that 85% of the crap they do is scripted. Not even one kpop band seems to be a proper one now. Even newly debuted groups are doing the same old copy paste stuff their "sunbaes" do. And the new boy group of bighit(6ACES?!) Will also follow their "hitman bang" PDs scripted personalities. I also heard that the new groups debut maybe be next year or the year some members of bts go for military service

Frozenrose

Veteran
True! There are so many disgusting things nowadays that are related to those clairvoyants and etc. There is even TV show in my country that is about battle between psychics and it already has more that 10 seasons. So sick! The worst part is that they use Christian prayers, the name of Jesus Christ and cross for their disgusting rituals!
This filth is everywhere. What's more disgusting is that people help those demons to build the final stage of the system and push forward the agenda. They use their free will for that. That's why God told: "Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness."

kookiefromfinland

Established
The mark of the beast is both physical and spiritual(believing in Christ). That's why you won't be able to buy or sell without it. You have to have sth (RFID chip) embedded into you that will change your DNA and that's why if you accept it there's no returning to Christ anymore. You will either choose to be included into satan's system or you'll be killed. There are many videos on this on Youtube.
I wonder what ways are there to survive for those who refused the mark til the return of Jesus... Moving into a distant village?

Lolperson

Established
There is a company whose employees have a chip embedded under the epidermis of their skin. They can open doors, enter the office building, access files and computers and their salary only with the help of the chip. Scary!

kookiefromfinland

Established
That video was probably deleted or made private :( but im sure that 85% of the crap they do is scripted. Not even one kpop band seems to be a proper one now. Even newly debuted groups are doing the same old copy paste stuff their "sunbaes" do. And the new boy group of bighit(6ACES?!) Will also follow their "hitman bang" PDs scripted personalities. I also heard that the new groups debut maybe be next year or the year some members of bts go for military service
Next year? That's so early.. Considering that one of the member is 13 yrs old..

Reactions: Lin