Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Thoughts

Rookie
K-dramas are filled with symbolism.
The new k-drama with the title "I Am Not A Robot" supports transhumanism.
One that I've recently watched was filled with black magic and deals with witches. I think the name of is "Witch in the Mirror" or something like that.

But Goblin is so darn good.❤
Witch in the mirror was so scary...I stopped watching it & Goblin was really funny and cute to be honest. I remember watching Boys over flowers longg time ago, best drama Ive watched when I was young.

& Does transhumanism support mark of the beast?

Tisane

Rookie
The age difference in goblin is far too creepy for me - I couldn't get into it.

I didn't see anything particularly amazing about the boys over flowers drama - my girl, iris, Fantasy Couple, goong, secret garden, dal ja's spring etc - I've found to be better. The way the lead actress got her role (esp since she was an ulzzang "pretty face" (internet celeb) w/rich parents) seemed off to me. And then that actress who killed herself - ugh. Kim HyunJoong who had a series of rumors about him, and then a few yrs later that mess with his gf (physical assault, denying his kid, beating up a pregnant woman!?) You know that drama was crawling in filth.

Kandy Amemori

Rookie
The age difference in goblin is far too creepy for me - I couldn't get into it.

I didn't see anything particularly amazing about the boys over flowers drama - my girl, iris, Fantasy Couple, goong, secret garden, dal ja's spring etc - I've found to be better. The way the lead actress got her role (esp since she was an ulzzang "pretty face" (internet celeb) w/rich parents) seemed off to me. And then that actress who killed herself - ugh. Kim HyunJoong who had a series of rumors about him, and then a few yrs later that mess with his gf (physical assault, denying his kid, beating up a pregnant woman!?) You know that drama was crawling in filth.
Lol! I never watched Boys Over Flowers. What is it about? Is it a bunch of guys falling in love with one girl? Lmao!

Thoughts

Rookie
Lol! I never watched Boys Over Flowers. What is it about? Is it a bunch of guys falling in love with one girl? Lmao!
I was ten years old and it was the first drama Ive watched so it was fun to me haha. Its about a poor girl who goes to a rich school on accident and 2 rich guys fall in love with her.

My love from the star was fun too but of course there was an alien concept there too.

Golden_Sky

Rookie
I think K-drama has a lot of spiritual concepts these days, like Goblin. Gongyoo is a goblin, and kim goeun is the bride of the goblin. Yook sung Jae is a god and kim dong wook is the afterlife person.
I just watched a trailer of Goblin - the one-eye-symbolism couldn't be more blatant. It started with a one-eyed dragon on a sword (the other eye was covered in blood).

Goblin_one-eye.png

I stopped watching at that point. So I`ll probably never find out what this dorama is about. But this isn't a big loss ;)

Last edited:

Kandy Amemori

Rookie
I was ten years old and it was the first drama Ive watched so it was fun to me haha. Its about a poor girl who goes to a rich school on accident and 2 rich guys fall in love with her.

My love from the star was fun too but of course there was an alien concept there too.

Sounds like an romantic anime.
Hmm? I wonder if they base some k-dramas off anime?
The ones I've watched remind me of an anime. I think it's the concepts and story lines some of them have.

rRc

Rookie
Yeah, but I mean kissing one another as SUJU have done on multiple occasions. It’s weird especially when they don’t look particularly pleased about it. I wouldn’t blame them either, they’re selling their bodies and kissing one another to please others.
Forced by their companies to do these things.. it's disgusting. Reminded me of a video i saw of bts on a reality show or some type of programming where a game had them pass a piece of paper between them with their lips. I would've laughed if someone had told me this stuff actually happened on tv.
Starts around 1:10. Yoongi at least was able to save them from continuing :/
It's true that every video I've seen of them cross-dressing had them appearing incredibly uncomfortable. Except RM - I remember him seeming comfortable enough o_O

If the conditions of being an idol are so bad, I wonder why kids keep trying out by the millions to become one:confused:

Tisane

Rookie
it is amazing that the window of things to watch gets smaller and smaller. I refuse to watch anything directed by Bryan Singer (for instance).

Boys over flowers had/has amazing stream. There's been a japanese drama, anime, taiwanese drama (meteor garden) and I think a filipino remake as well. Its roughly about a hard working girl with spunk wins the heart of the richest guy around, and joins his friends, and forming an angsty triangle of sorts.

For the korean version the actress who is dead - Jang Ja-yeon, who is to say she also really took her own life. Maybe she just knew too much and was trying to blackmail her way with what she already knew. Her film, Penthouse Elephant had discussion on whether they should air it or not - esp because of the subject matter and Jang Hyuk insisted. After that, I can't really get into anything w/him in it either.

Hi everyone, I have made another account as my old account is unable to access to it, don't know why

I was very curious about the moon aqua thing that appeared in Japan, I know that Jonghyun has been killed and its not suicide.However, is the moon aqua thing is real like his soul has done that or it is also illuminati has changed the colour of the moon to symbolize his sacrifice?
I really hope that jonghyun has left some message to the world that he is in good place but I don't know if its legit o_O

Reactions: Lin

piamina

Rookie
Hi everyone, I have made another account as my old account is unable to access to it, don't know why

I was very curious about the moon aqua thing that appeared in Japan, I know that Jonghyun has been killed and its not suicide.However, is the moon aqua thing is real like his soul has done that or it is also illuminati has changed the colour of the moon to symbolize his sacrifice?
I really hope that jonghyun has left some message to the world that he is in good place but I don't know if its legit o_O
I was reading on FB comments about Jonghyun's death. A fan wrote this. (I attach the screenshot)20171227_001938.png

it is amazing that the window of things to watch gets smaller and smaller. I refuse to watch anything directed by Bryan Singer (for instance).

Boys over flowers had/has amazing stream. There's been a japanese drama, anime, taiwanese drama (meteor garden) and I think a filipino remake as well. Its roughly about a hard working girl with spunk wins the heart of the richest guy around, and joins his friends, and forming an angsty triangle of sorts.

For the korean version the actress who is dead - Jang Ja-yeon, who is to say she also really took her own life. Maybe she just knew too much and was trying to blackmail her way with what she already knew. Her film, Penthouse Elephant had discussion on whether they should air it or not - esp because of the subject matter and Jang Hyuk insisted. After that, I can't really get into anything w/him in it either.
I dislike Bryan Singer as well. After I watch the documentary 'An open secret' I cant really stand watching series/movies with kids or teenagers.

Frozenrose

Veteran
Korean dramas, i don't know why i just being lazy to watch it, even all of my friend suggest how good is that, like Goblin, The Legend of Blue Sea (about mermaid). I think God forbid me to watch all of the garbages. I don't even want to go to cinemas. Once i get there, there's a lot of garbage movies too. I guess i'm not often watching anything.
RM seems want to do anything to become famous, since it's his ambition from the start. He's the one who ALWAYS make the one eye sign.

When i was young and stupid, i want to become one of these celebrities too. It's fun to thinking how much money i will made, i will show it to them who once disrespect me how good my fame was like Jessie J's song - Who's Laughing Now. And of course i'm imagining to have handsome man to be my mate. And there was a time after that, i'm accepting Jesus as my God and Savior and Father and Bestfriend. And suddenly i don't need and i don't want all of the crap about being celebrities.
Amen! I used to be dreaming about these things. Now i'm not straying from my Lord for anything. All that we can find on this planet is vanity. I'm so thankful that God has cleanse me from this mess!
I was reading on FB comments about Jonghyun's death. A fan wrote this. (I attach the screenshot)View attachment 2582
If it makes you feel better, I captured a photo with an orb. I had been on my way to his vigil when I stopped in a cafe, and captured an orb. Later that night I was in a subway alone as it was last at night and the trains were running far apart. I felt a peaceful presence with me, and suddenly I had felt so many good thoughts regarding his death.

I contacted a medium and showed her a photo, she told me it was a male spirit I captured. She was introduced to Jonghyun and saw a photo of him and then she said it was indeed him.

Funny thing is that the orb was a turquoise color- the color that symbolizes peace, strength and courage.

I didn’t share the photo online because I felt it was too unbelievable and I didn’t want to be ridiculed by fans. However I wanted to share this just Incase someone shares the same beliefs as me. (I am big in spirituality, do a lot of meditation and have heightened my senses. Aka, I can sense a lot of things. I’ve even predicted a few small events that have happened in kpop, like a member having a scandal, but I still consider them as coincidences.)

But if it was really him that I captured, he’s at peace wherever he is.
I don't want to impose my opinion but since i created this topic with the purpose to expose satan's lie I have to interfere on this.
"You can't contact the dead. Any attempt to dabble in spirit contact is strictly forbidden in the Bible. It is sometimes called necromancy or sorcery or dealing with familiar spirits. Remember, demons can masquerade as the dead. They can even mimic the voices of our loved ones and give information that only the dead person would have known (for more on this subject, see Leviticus 19:26-28, Leviticus 19:31; Deuteronomy 18:9-14; Galatians 5:20). In case this isn’t clear, let me make it plain. Do not attempt to contact the dead through any means at all—séances, parlor games, crystal balls, psychic readers, channelers, or mediums. You are involving yourself in that which God forbids. Leave the dead alone."

Kandy Amemori

Rookie
Amen! I used to be dreaming about these things. Now i'm not straying from my Lord for anything. All that we can find on this planet is vanity. I'm so thankful that God has cleanse me from this mess!

I don't want to impose my opinion but since i created this topic with the purpose to expose satan's lie I have to interfere on this.
"You can't contact the dead. Any attempt to dabble in spirit contact is strictly forbidden in the Bible. It is sometimes called necromancy or sorcery or dealing with familiar spirits. Remember, demons can masquerade as the dead. They can even mimic the voices of our loved ones and give information that only the dead person would have known (for more on this subject, see Leviticus 19:26-28, Leviticus 19:31; Deuteronomy 18:9-14; Galatians 5:20). In case this isn’t clear, let me make it plain. Do not attempt to contact the dead through any means at all—séances, parlor games, crystal balls, psychic readers, channelers, or mediums. You are involving yourself in that which God forbids. Leave the dead alone."

Amen to that! The devil fools many by thinking they are talking to a deceased loved one when in all actuality you're talking to a demon. Next time anyone thinks they're talking to the dead tell Satan, "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus!"

Frozenrose

Veteran
Amen to that! The devil fools many by thinking they are talking to a deceased loved one when in all actuality you're talking to a demon. Next time anyone thinks they're talking to the dead tell Satan, "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus!"
Maybe, maybe not. I think it would depend on the situation and how he was “killed”. But I would assume so?

i don’t know how to delete the other things I was going to reply to but didn’t lmao! Sorry that it’s there.

But I wasn’t trying to contact the dead, I was just interested in whether or not it was a mistake or actually a spirit lol. I would never try to contact the dead and wouldn’t have taken it any further than asking a medium whether or not it was a dust particle Lolll
Amen! It's never bad to mention this here if there are people who don't know about it!
I also had a dream with Jonghyun three days after his death. I know satan tried me because I was a big SHINee fan and he was my fave. But this doesn't work on me. xD

kookiefromfinland

Established
I also remember that Pony Canyons had band signed that was named "Lucifer". But I saw it a year ago and I can't find this name in the artists list. But it's still on band's page:

But this info is absent on the english version of this page..