Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Frozenrose

Veteran
I tried to watch the lives of Gayo Daejun but I feel God is stopping me (He always let me watch them after some time). The stage is really high and broad. The colours are mainly red, the cubes above the stage, the effects all create the illusion I'm in hell. My eyes and head started hurting immediately.

DarkAndWild

Established
BTS HAS THEIR OWN PERSONAL SPOTIFY PLAYLIST WHERE THEY PUT OUT THEIR FAV SONGS OUT IN PUBLIC FOR EVERONE TO SEE. WITH TAEHYUNG I FOUND IT SO SHOCKING TO DISCOVER THAT HE LISTENS TO A CHRISTIAN BAND NAMED HILSONG

Falling into you - HILSONG
[ Lyrics ]
I’ve lived my life to the limit
Well I'm at the end of myself
I see the end that I know below me
Your love is waiting to catch
I'm falling into you
Cause no one's gonna
Love me like you do (alright)
I've got nothing to lose
So I can't stop, won't stop
Falling into you (alright)
The rush I've felt in the free-fall
As I lost control of my life
Jesus, I've found that
You've always had me
Your love is never in doubt
I wanna love you like you love me
I wanna love you like you love

THIS IS SO SAD, IT’S LIKE HE’S AWARE OF ALL THE THINGS HE’S DONE AND WANTS A WAY OUT

“I’VE LOST CONTROL OF MY LIFE”

NOT TO MENTION TAE WAS ACTUALLY BORN A CHRISTIAN, EVERY MEMBER BESIDE RM WHO IS AN ATHEIST, WERE BORN IN CATHOLIC OR CHRISTIAN HOMES...

CFD2445E-56A5-4798-9553-204871EB5BD8.jpeg

Maggieca

Veteran
THIS IS SO SAD, IT’S LIKE HE’S AWARE OF ALL THE THINGS HE’S DONE AND WANTS A WAY OUT

“I’VE LOST CONTROL OF MY LIFE”

NOT TO MENTION TAE WAS ACTUALLY BORN A CHRISTIAN, EVERY MEMBER BESIDE RM WHO IS AN ATHEIST, WERE BORN IN CATHOLIC OR CHRISTIAN HOMES...
View attachment 2496
considering their songs and how in almost all of them they are crying for help. i wouldnt be surpised if they are depressed and miserable in real life.
Other user here said they went to their concert and some of the members looked sad and like they wanted to cry, Suga also talked about his depression in his mixtape

And fans also noticed that Jungkook sometimes appear with bruises on his arms.and rest of his body

I dont even know what is that 3rd picture tbh, what is going on with his hand?
He always has bruises, and one of BTS managers had to be fired in the past because fans caught him on a video hitting him

DarkAndWild

Established
considering their songs and how in almost all of them they are crying for help. i wouldnt be surpised if they are depressed and miserable in real life.
Other user here said they went to their concert and some of the members looked sad and like they wanted to cry, Suga also talked about his depression in his mixtape

And fans also noticed that Jungkook sometimes appear with bruises on his arms.and rest of his body

He always has bruises, and one of BTS managers had to be fired in the past because fans caught him on a video hitting him
That’s sad, but then again most idols do suffer from sexual and physical abuse from CEOs and staffs
http://seoulbeats.com/2017/06/the-k-pop-casting-couch-sexual-coercion-by-entertainment-suits/

kookiefromfinland

Established

This abusive manager came to mind

rainerann

Star
This is a fascinating discussion to me. You know, I had never heard of kpop before coming to this site. This discussion has been very informative for me. I did look up the history of kpop on Wikipedia and I think that Illuminati is an influence because kpop has become more profitable. Basically, they see the potential for this industry to be profitable and that is why they are interested in being involved. This seems to be unfortunate for the people in South Korea who started kpop as a way of expressing themselves.

Tisane

Rookie

She has an Adam's apple... don't get me wrong, I hope she's a girl, but I just don't see that on any girl in real life! Maybe they have health problems or whatever, who knows. Also, always check photos by Dispatch or any other news source. The fan taken pics are sooo photoshoped.

Edit: I found a video on youtube comparing Tzuyu's and Lisa's looks. Some comments even said Lisa is prettier because she looks more European. I-fans need to know that regular Thai girls don't look anything like Lisa.
Now I can't unsee!

I also showed my mom videos and pics of Lisa. She spent a couple years studying solely gross anatomy. Just with seeing this pic, she said that was a man. She mentioned her hands. Her hands are huge - too large for a woman. After seeing a that video of her posted earlier, she remarked that Lisa is a cute thing, but not born female.

Here's a few pics I found of her transformation

She's starting to look a little off here too...

credit - https://www.kpopmap.com/blackpink-rose-beauty-transformation-years/

& I agree about the whole female lib thing, right down to those stupid pink hats and women's rights are human rights. Give me a break

I remember reading an article on a korean site when a music video for F(x) came out.
The video is called "red light" and all the comments were about the illuminati, people there saying it was all dark symbolism.
so koreans also know something is going on
They left a strong connotation to "Red Light" District - slang for where the /cheap/ whores are.

The reason why idols or trainees under prostitution is probably for money. For example Gna, she was on the news. She was struggling & went on a "date" with a rich guy overseas and got paid for it. Somebody in her company set up the date. This happens in the whole industry and I think yg has a part in it. They get away with so many things in their company. They probably did a favor for someone in the government.
Jeon Ji Hyun had very strong rumors that her manager arranged prostitution dates, and it got spread around because she wasn't giving him his cut of the $$. Then she got married to her common-law husband, who had no idea of the reputation she had in the entertainment industry. (there was a list of celebs who went on prostitution outings/had "sponsors".)

Last edited:

piamina

Rookie
I'm glad I joined this thread. A lot of interesting information.
Now I can't unsee!

I also showed my mom videos and pics of Lisa. She spent a couple years studying solely gross anatomy. Just with seeing this pic, she said that was a man. She mentioned her hands. Her hands are huge - too large for a woman. After seeing a that video of her posted earlier, she remarked that Lisa is a cute thing, but not born female.

& I agree about the whole female lib thing, right down to those stupid pink hats and women's rights are human rights. Give me a break

They left a strong connotation to "Red Light" District - slang for where the /cheap/ whores are.

Jeon Ji Hyun had very strong rumors that her manager arranged prostitution dates, and it got spread around because she wasn't giving him his cut of the $$. Then she got married to her common-law husband, who had no idea of the reputation she had in the entertainment industry. (there was a list of celebs who went on prostitution outings/had "sponsors".)
I was doing my research too. 'She' has wide shoulders and big hands.

Maggieca

Veteran
Yes i want to talk about this too. If the reverse song lyric were true, then BTS members were raped for many times. It could be happen to Jin. I seen Jin's photo ini this discussion page 5, when he dress like a girl and i don't know what to say, it look gross. Plus Jin was really popular among gay community.

https://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/male-idol-rising-popularity-among-korean-gay-community/

In Knowing Brother, when Jin meet eyes with Heechul, he automaticly wink his eye. It just weird.

And the most suspicious one, why Bang Si Hyuk don't have wife already, he's old enough. Maybe he's a gay i don't know.

Oh and the Hermaprodithe design jacket, i think the Upper want to push LGBT agenda to them.
Jin seems to have a problem with his eyes, he keeps blinking and winking for no reason, it's similar to what happened to V's eye on that other video. Maybe it's a consequence of MK ultra? o_O
And its true their CEO Bang Si Hyuk has no wife, there are rumors he is gay and that's why BTS videos seem to be talking about homosexuality, some fans believe their videos are about a romantic story between the members
I notice that lately RM is giving vague answers about their sexuality so I wouldnt be surprised if they try to push the LGBT agenda in their next videos

piamina

Rookie
Jin seems to have a problem with his eyes, he keeps blinking and winking for no reason, it's similar to what happened to V's eye on that other video. Maybe it's a consequence of MK ultra? o_O
And its true their CEO Bang Si Hyuk has no wife, there are rumors he is gay and that's why BTS videos seem to be talking about homosexuality, some fans believe their videos are about a romantic story between the members
I notice that lately RM is giving vague answers about their sexuality so I wouldnt be surprised if they try to push the LGBT agenda in their next videos
IMO Asians body structure is perfect to deceive fans/people. Kpop has been gaining many western fans who are unaware of the transgender agenda and idols are perfect to carry this out. I was searching about asian transgender and they do look like women but there are male traits that cant be changed. I agree that Lisa may be a boy, but about BTS members I think they are just forced to be effeminate and are also deep involved in the occult. Just watch their MVs and their lyrics. Sudden international big success.
https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/18/bts-talks-bang-shi-hyuks-atypical-advice/ I searched about BTS PD, honestly he is so gay (dont get me wrong). It reminds me of Backstreet boys and Nsync's producer Lou Pearlman. I saw a documentary about his story. He was a homosexual and p***phile man who used music to cast/recruit teenagers/young men and took them to live in his mansion where his twisted behavior started by abusing some of them under the promise to debut in a boyband; the ones who accepted his behavior debuted of course. The entertainment world is so sick.

rRc

Rookie
IMO Asians body structure is perfect to deceive fans/people. Kpop has been gaining many western fans who are unaware of the transgender agenda and idols are perfect to carry this out. I was searching about asian transgender and they do look like women but there are male traits that cant be changed. I agree that Lisa may be a boy, but about BTS members I think they are just forced to be effeminate and are also deep involved in the occult. Just watch their MVs and their lyrics. Sudden international big success.
https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/18/bts-talks-bang-shi-hyuks-atypical-advice/ I searched about BTS PD, honestly he is so gay (dont get me wrong). It reminds me of Backstreet boys and Nsync's producer Lou Pearlman. I saw a documentary about his story. He was a homosexual and p***phile man who used music to cast/recruit teenagers/young men and took them to live in his mansion where his twisted behavior started by abusing some of them under the promise to debut in a boyband; the ones who accepted his behavior debuted of course. The entertainment world is so sick.
I find all of this so sad. I was introduced to the kpop genre when a younger friend of mine had me try to differentiate between girl and guy groups. Apparently it's a fun thing to do with those who are not fans because people have such a hard time with it. I agree this is the easiest and most effective way to introduce/push this agenda.
I was open to BTS because I had thought they were different at first and I was tired of the blatantly corrupt western music scene. I say this because when BST came out, I had ashamedly been so sucked into their little world that I chose to ignore all of the things I suspected were wrong with the MV, and lyrics as well. Suga's part is so explicit and the first thing that caught my attention:
I don’t care if it hurts, tie me up
So I can’t run away
Grab me tightly and shake me
So I can’t snap out of it
Kiss me on the lips lips,
Our own little secret
I wanna be addicted to your prison
So I can’t serve anyone that’s not you
(serve who??? like wth)
Even though I know, I drink the poisonous Holy Grail

Rapmon's part in Not Today is what actually woke me up.

- the first (only) blatant sign for me that I saw as a new fan until then. After I chose to research this it all became so obvious that now I'm just heartbroken. Seeing their behind the scenes videos (but then again, it' all on camera right? All could be lies) I grew to think that I knew them as a person. I think someone else in this forum has mentioned this ~ over exposing their "personalities" so much until people believe they actually know their 'idols' and are much more susceptible to listen to what their "friends" tell them. The phrase If your friends jumped off a cliff, would you too? comes to mind.

With regards to sexual exploitation, beta kittens, and the color pink/pink hair:

Jin has always stated that his favorite color is pink. He's the only one (that I know of) that's had pink hair (correct me if I'm wrong). The only one wearing pink at a concert (attached picture)... I don't know what to think. I'm not a fan of coincidences.
Another point on this topic ~ Jin hasn't been the only one to dress up as a girl, this from a pinterest board of the 'top 46 crossed dressed idols':

It's become something normal, accepted, and even expected somewhat within the kpop community. I have not seen anything like this in the western sphere.

Attachments

Frozenrose

Veteran
What do you guys think about Monsta-X? I actually went to their concert also because of my sister. I was at front row sitting on side so I saw them really close.
Part of the agenda as well. Look at their name Monsta and "X". There so much occult meaning behind "X". I also don't like how they have the concept with the blue flower in their MVs.
This is a fascinating discussion to me. You know, I had never heard of kpop before coming to this site. This discussion has been very informative for me. I did look up the history of kpop on Wikipedia and I think that Illuminati is an influence because kpop has become more profitable. Basically, they see the potential for this industry to be profitable and that is why they are interested in being involved. This seems to be unfortunate for the people in South Korea who started kpop as a way of expressing themselves.
Welcome here! I'm glad you can say those things as a neutral user and observer and you see the same as us. It's not a coincidence that it's got so popular.

Last edited:

Frozenrose

Veteran
Now I can't unsee!

Yesss, I knew it all along. Look at those photos!!! That's a boy on hormones and no one can change my opinion on that. I know God wouldn't put this in my heart if there wasn't sth suspicious abt it.
I know they're Japanese but Koda Kumi and her sister Misono, Utada Hikaru, Namie Amuro are trannies to me. There are others who I'm on a lort for being ones.
I'm glad I joined this thread. A lot of interesting information.

I was doing my research too. 'She' has wide shoulders and big hands.
And with this picture I'm 100% sure this is a boy. I wouldn't even think it's a girl. "She" looks a little bit like NCT's Johnny here.
It would have been weird if they had been included in the tranny plan. The elite is investing crazy amounts in kpop so it's inevitable.

Last edited:

Maggieca

Veteran
I searched about BTS PD, honestly he is so gay (dont get me wrong). It reminds me of Backstreet boys and Nsync's producer Lou Pearlman. I saw a documentary about his story. He was a homosexual and p***phile man who used music to cast/recruit teenagers/young men and took them to live in his mansion where his twisted behavior started by abusing some of them under the promise to debut in a boyband; the ones who accepted his behavior debuted of course. The entertainment world is so sick.
I agree with the Lou Pearlman similarities.
He gives me that vibe too and not long ago he said he only admits BOYS in his company. there are no female trainees there anymore. I wonder why :rolleyes:

ISeeing their behind the scenes videos (but then again, it' all on camera right? All could be lies) I grew to think that I knew them as a person. I think someone else in this forum has mentioned this ~ over exposing their "personalities" so much until people believe they actually know their 'idols' and are much more susceptible to listen to what their "friends" tell them. The phrase If your friends jumped off a cliff, would you too? comes to mind.
the behind the scenes videos are just another strategy to make the fans believe they know these idols and they are like "family"
the truth is that everything we see on camera is fake and usually scripted (escpecially in kpop everything is planned)
Bighit is pushing the fanservice a lot right now, especially with the younger members of the group and fans become obsessive thinking they are dating eachother. It's all part of their plan

Maggieca

Veteran
Another thing that I've noticed that kpop went into complete satanic moda was the moment they started incorporating this distorted "evil" sounding voice in the songs. I mean like in EXO -Electric kiss for example.
(0:14)
I remember a similar voice in an old video from SNSD "the boys" at the beggining of the song. that always creeped me out

speaking of SNSD I wonder what happened with Jessica, she left the group to open a bussiness. But i dont think is that easy to leave a powerful company like SM just like that.
Some fans were saying SM was blocking her from TV shows but now she kind of dissapeared

Frozenrose

Veteran
Here's their fave PD-nim showing us who he is working for:

PD-nim is so cute and innocent, he would never abuse their boys. He gives them freedom and let them partake in the making of music. - things their fans regularly say.
That's why the target group are teens and pre-teens. That's the moment we become fully conscious and seek the truth. IF they can pollute their minds they can control the future.
As Lenin said:

Frozenrose

Veteran
I remember a similar voice in an old video from SNSD "the boys" at the beggining of the song. that always creeped me out

speaking of SNSD I wonder what happened with Jessica, she left the group to open a bussiness. But i dont think is that easy to leave a powerful company like SM just like that.
Some fans were saying SM was blocking her from TV shows but now she kind of dissapeared
The Boys beginning with the roses petals (blood) and the releasing of the dove(innocence) was a ritual! Plus that evil voice to complete it.
SHe comes from a rich family, doesn't she?