Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Maggieca

Veteran
There are a lot of childhood pictures of BTS where you can clearly see they were born male, I dont think they and trans tbh.

I do believe they push the homosexual agenda with their "fanservice" and this is also part of kpop when you see these male idols pretending to kiss eachother, or touching eachother all the time

Frozenrose

Veteran
How can one know gender by the way body looks? Beside stereotypical clothing and hair styles and those things that are hidden under the clothing lol
For example, male body has a straight torso, while female curves starts from the level of the naval. Males have longer limbs and broader shoulders. There are quite more:
http://www.virtualffs.co.uk/In_a_Nutshell.html

Here's a good video on Madonna:

Last edited:

Golden_Sky

Rookie
Probably the BTS-boys are males, although you never really know.

But doesn't it seem strange, that some bands like f(x) or Nuest have extremely androgynous looking members?
Amber always played the role of the tomboy. Ren from Nuest was often dressed and made up as a girl.

They`re blurring the lines between genders and pushing their agenda.

Frozenrose

Veteran
Probably the BTS-boys are males, although you never really know.

But doesn't it seem strange, that some bands like f(x) or Nuest have extremely androgynous looking members?
Amber always played the role of the tomboy. Ren from Nuest was often dressed and made up as a girl.

Yes, they're pushing the androgynous look. I think they still haven't given us hidden trannies. But it's part of the agenda so I'll be on alert with everyone debuting from now on.

Maggieca

Veteran
its true that they try to make these boys look feminine
for example with Kang Daniel, when he first appeared in the produce 101 show he looked manly but now his company is putting make up on him making him look more feminine
Like this:

I noticed they do this with a lot of them, when they debut they look natural but then they go for the feminine look

Maggieca

Veteran
BTW, I noticed that many kpop idols have rich parents. (((They))) like to blackmail people to give up their kids to the industry. For example TOP's father is a colonel, and Umji's and Jennie's fathers own clinics or something like that.
this is true also Siwon from suju and Suho from EXO have rich parents.
I wonder why they go for the entertainment industry. Maybe their parents are involved in the occult too?

Frozenrose

Veteran
I doubt they are transgenders. Besides that, you need to acknowledge, that not all women have "curves", and not all men have broad shoulders. There are more factors to look into. I think the transgenders are only in the Hollywood industry.

BTW, I noticed that many kpop idols have rich parents. (((They))) like to blackmail people to give up their kids to the industry. For example TOP's father is a colonel, and Umji's and Jennie's fathers own clinics or something like that.
Nahh, they're not only in Hollywood. Check this:
Japanese royalty also gives me tranny vibes.
The ones on far right look pretty feminine to me. They look... odd, I can't even explain it. I looked into some of those kpop idols and my suspects are members of BlackPink. On the other hand, I'm 100% sure that Tzuyu from Twice is a girl.
Yess, I suspect BlackPink as well!

Frozenrose

Veteran
its true that they try to make these boys look feminine
for example with Kang Daniel, when he first appeared in the produce 101 show he looked manly but now his company is putting make up on him making him look more feminine
Like this:

I noticed they do this with a lot of them, when they debut they look natural but then they go for the feminine look
They look so underweight and effeminate (except Baekho). And I used to like this look in my teens... I was so brainwashed back then I have no words.

Frozenrose

Veteran
Guys, what do you think about the Thai members of certain kpop groups? I already looked into Sorn from CLC, and her body looks pretty feminine, she's not super skinny and gets hate for that.
Also ifans seem to praise female idols with sharper features, almost masculine-like. And then call ones with feminine features plain and boring. They seem to be brainwashed by Hollywood...
Personally, Idk. I have trust issues with all celebrities.
I hate the agenda of reversing gender's roles. The whole female empowerment movement drives me nuts. And the biggest part of the fans that prefers the masculine type look on women are the female ones. And they try to impose it on everyone. Don't they see what this world is becoming into?

Frozenrose

Veteran

She has an Adam's apple... don't get me wrong, I hope she's a girl, but I just don't see that on any girl in real life! Maybe they have hormonal problems, who knows. Also, always check photos by Dispatch or any other news source. The fan taken pics are sooo photoshoped.

Edit: I found a video on youtube comparing Tzuyu's and Lisa's looks. Some comments even said Lisa is prettier because she looks more European. I-fans need to know that regular Thai girls don't look anything like Lisa.
Fans are so ridiculous trying to cover every single flaw...
The first time I saw Lisa's Adam's apple was in this video. Also look at 0:26- 0:29 :O Jisoo's neck looks like a frog one. xD
I think I-fans feel threatened that their "oppas" prefer feminine looking girls. So that's why they're pushing the masculine-looking ones more and more. But little do they know they're taking part in the global agenda and speeding it up.

Last edited:

Golden_Sky

Rookie
Just how heartless must you be to continue your performance when one of your back dancer is having a seizure!!! (1:34)
We all know they're lipsynching so no one would have been shocked.
This shows the cruelty of the industry. They were trained to act like robots...
How are they able to continue, while their bandmember suffers from pain?

I`ve found some others pictures, which show Lisas manly neck:

kookiefromfinland

Established
Just how heartless must you be to continue your performance when one of your back dancer is having a seizure!!! (1:34)
We all know they're lipsynching so no one would have been shocked.
Omg that's so scary to watch...... I wonder if audience was still enjoying the perfomance..
Also their clothing for 2010 looks like from the Soviet Union. 7 years later korean idoils are fashion icons... How's that?

Frozenrose

Veteran
Omg that's so scary to watch...... I wonder if audience was still enjoying the perfomance..
Also their clothing for 2010 looks like from the Soviet Union. 7 years later korean idoils are fashion icons... How's that?
It's terrible. And they way way they took her out of the stage was disgusting...
Imagine how much money the elite invest into kpop to reach such popularity. And they succeeded in it!
Isn't it weird that almost every male Kpop-Star is forced to crossdress at a point in his carreer?
Why? What is the point of that?

Humiliation?
A gradual adjustment of the viewers to a new distorted role model?
Again blurring the line between genders, reversing the gender roles. They try to make males lust after males and vice versa. It's the milder version of trannies.
Also since it's a satanic agenda they're going against God:
"A woman shall not wear man's clothing, nor shall a man put on a woman's clothing; for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD your God."
I've always found it disgusting... And most fans enjoy it.

Frozenrose

Veteran
This shows the cruelty of the industry. They were trained to act like robots...
How are they able to continue, while their bandmember suffers from pain?

I`ve found some others pictures, which show Lisas manly neck:

I showed my mom Lisa today and she immediately noticed her broad shoulders.She told me they're too broad and high positioned for a female body. I've only shown 2 videos of transvestigation so she doesn't know much about it.