Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Frozenrose

Veteran
Was googling V's dog and stumbled upon an article from October that states V's friend Lee Ui Soo passed away. Never heard about it before and in context mentioning V there I thought that it's worth to mention

Links:
https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/07/model-lee-ui-soo-passes-away-age-22/
https://www.allkpop.com/forum/threads/bts-vs-model-friend-before-fame-lee-ui-soo-passes-away.107535/
I read the news when it came out but I didn't pay attention. So we have his friend, his grandma as supposed sacrifies. Are there any other death around BTS?

kookiefromfinland

Established
Thank you for the links.
That's so crazy! So many little things like posters and inscriptions on the wall that are connected and likely fans and no one would pay attention to it or analyze it. Who are those these hints and links are referred to?
Now I'm afraid about Jin's life....

Also, it's worthy to analyze wings teasers and connect it to previous video. In the Wings teaser Jin is always separated as if he observs members life and collects pictures of their life .... And that flower, butterflies, kiss with statue............................................

Frozenrose

Veteran
The people who BTS work with are real satanists. There's sth big happening behind the scenes. Actually, as I wrote "behind the scenes" is realised that they're telling us straight in the face that they hide the truth behind the curtains...
Everything is so creepy and is interconnected. And we still don't have the whole picture cuz it's not completed.
Just take a look...... For such a long time creators of mv's were doing the same thing and now a pointing on it. Why?

Whaaat, even to the seconds? No wonder I haven't watched most of their MVs. God has always put it in my heart to stay away from them. And now BTS is everywhere.

Frozenrose

Veteran
Since we've been wondering how deep RM is in the occult do you remember Rome from C-clown?
He directed Bobby's MV Holup:
The pentagram, one eye, black and white, the of getting high, skull and bones, etc.
It speaks on itself.

kookiefromfinland

Established
Since we've been wondering how deep RM is in the occult do you remember Rome from C-clown?
He directed Bobby's MV Holup:
The pentagram, one eye, black and white, the of getting high, skull and bones, etc.
It speaks on itself.
So many symbols all at once! Could mannequins also mean something? Also at 2:25 he is lying in the glass coffin with water ........ creepy

Frozenrose

Veteran
This MV is creepy as well. Copy and paste mentions DNA.
It's all bout transhumanism and how the mark of the beast will change our DNA.
That's why BTS also had a song about it and they pointed toward their hand (we know the mark of the best will go into your right hand or on your forehead).

piamina

Rookie
I don't know how to paste a picture in this forum. (LOL)
Last night, I was watching Taemin's latest MV. The video is very symbolic, first he dances under the rain which means a renewal, a birth, a good future, his movements are kind of effeminate (don't get me wrong please), gray hair, and in some parts of the video he stands or dances in front of a wall full of posters with the phrase "The great artist of tomorrow will go underground". (minutes 0:50 - 1:12 - 2:24) What's the idea behind that phrase?

Maggieca

Veteran
Just take a look...... For such a long time creators of mv's were doing the same thing and now a pointing on it. Why?

yeah the company is calling him the 3:33 guy because he always appears during that time in their videos, we all know this number is symbolic 333 and just like BTS songs says "this is not a coincidence"
I think the company will try to promote him more or he will be the first one to have a solo career (even before Jungkook)
The elite pays a lot of attention to numerology to decide the choosen ones and Jimin was born on friday the 13th, he is also a master number (11) and those are considered special for the elite

In their latest concert they showed a video that is a clue for their next era, and you can see the other 6 members making a circle while Jimin is standing right in the center of it

Maggieca

Veteran
Last night, I was watching Taemin's latest MV. The video is very symbolic, first he dances under the rain which means a renewal, a birth, a good future, his movements are kind of effeminate (don't get me wrong please), gray hair, and in some parts of the video he stands or dances in front of a wall full of posters with the phrase "The great artist of tomorrow will go underground". (minutes 0:50 - 1:12 - 2:24) What's the idea behind that phrase?
there was a comment in the jonghyun article saying that he could be a sacrifice for Taemin
I dont really believe that is the case but its true that SM is promoting Taemin more than the other members. and he is supposed to be the solo star in shinee

kookiefromfinland

Established
yeah the company is calling him the 3:33 guy because he always appears during that time in their videos, we all know this number is symbolic 333 and just like BTS songs says "this is not a coincidence"
I think the company will try to promote him more or he will be the first one to have a solo career (even before Jungkook)
The elite pays a lot of attention to numerology to decide the choosen ones and Jimin was born on friday the 13th, he is also a master number (11) and those are considered special for the elite

In their latest concert they showed a video that is a clue for their next era, and you can see the other 6 members making a circle while Jimin is standing right in the center of it
Have to agree with Jungkook lol this is definitely not a coincidence. Such significant dates and the day of the week.. What a combination.
This scene with Jimin in the video was reminiscent to the scene of V in the Blood, Sweat and Tears video. That turnaround in the end. What does it mean?

Did you guys notice that Jimin and Taemin became good friends recently?......

kookiefromfinland

Established
This might explain something:
http://www.qjubes.com/kunstmagazin/2014/05/marcel-duchamp-kuenstler-muss-in-den-untergrund-gehen/
But that's to much to read lol
What I paid attention to is this part:

"This enormous dilution, losing in quality what it gains in quantity, is accompanied by a levelling down of present taste and its immediate result will be to shroud the near future in mediocrity.
In conclusion, I hope that this medicrity, conditioned by too many factors foreign to art per se, will this time bring a revolution on the ascetic level, of which the general public will not even be aware and which only a few initiates will develop on the fringe of a world blinded by economic fireworks.
The great artist of tomorrow will go underground.” (Marcel Duchamp. Symposium at Philadelphia Museum College of Art, March 1961. Adress to a symposium at the Philadelphia Museum College of Art, March 1961.)

Sounds like prophetic words lol - mediocrity becames something cool :(

Maggieca

Veteran
Did you guys notice that Jimin and Taemin became good friends recently?......
Yeah I already talked about Taemin and Jimin's friendship and that strange illuminati logo all the friends in their group use.
Jimin and Taemin did a performance together and Jimin passed out inmediately after leaving the stage

I dont know if he was joking or if he really just passed out. but it was creepy o_O

DarkAndWild

Established
Omg i’m so happy I found this forum i’ve Always been so suspicious of the Kpop music industry but fans all around me would just brush it off saying it’s just a concept or whatever and honestly that annoys me, how can ppl be so brainwashed anyway I wanted to say did anyone notice this weird coincidence about jonghyun’s suicide

He died on the 18 December 1 + 8 = 9
He was 27 when he died 2 + 7 = 9
Not to mention the police only “arrived” an hour later at around 18 pm 1 + 8 = 9

And plus I don’t buy the whole “they won’t allow jonghyun to have an autopsy bc he won’t be able to donate his organs”
I’m sorry but to me it sounds hella suspicious...

Last edited:

Frozenrose

Veteran
How can fans go to these shows and see a performance like this wiithout feeling like something is wrong? this is supposed to be entertainment but you have him with his shirt full of blood prending to die
Those fans will tell you this is art and music is just a way to express emotions. They're brainwashed to core of the their last brain cells...

Last edited: