Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Frozenrose

Veteran
That drawing is scary...
& whats happening to Big Bang these days?

Did you guys know Kush (yg producer) was caught buying cocaine & all of a sudden news came up on Taeyang & Min hyo rin...
I couldn't even believe he really drew these.
Not only these days but since all of GD solo projects they have been pretty dark as well. Remember when Gd had a Bible cover for one of his albums? It's so disgusting. And he even said they had sold their souls...
Yeah, they've been normalising drugs this year with all of the scandals.
Thats not good. K-pop is okay just to enjoy here and there but some people make it their whole lives. Idols are also not who you think they are. The word idol is also terrible, because God hates idolatry. K-pop dramas are unrealistic and makes you hate your life, and are so predictable these days, which I stopped watching
It so in our face -they call themselves "idols". I have always hated this term. I've watched only a few k-dramas but recently saw a teaser for one with Song Joong Ki as well as The bride of Habaek. They are pretty saturated with satanic/demonic influence.

Maggieca

Veteran
I just can't realise why someone with 148 IQ would voluntarily get into kpop.... That made me think that he was put there to manage all the things, but it's just an assumption
I personally think he knows for sure, if you notice he is always the one explaining the songs and videos even when the others seem confused or like they dont care
i also talked in the comment section about his studio full of mickey mouse dolls

Frozenrose

Veteran
I just can't realise why someone with 148 IQ would voluntarily get into kpop.... That made me think that he was put there to manage all the things, but it's just an assumption
Probably, but he to go deeper into the occultism. And he seems willing to do it.
What makes people act that way? A lot of them even don't like any other men or women who are not Asian....... that is the weirdest part
Whaat, Ive noticed the same thing. Idk, tbh, I wonder how I used to like kpop boys before. They really do look feminine and apply to much make-up. Satan is pushing the reversing of the female and male gender. I used to get mad when people had told me they looked gay lol.

Frozenrose

Veteran
The eye twich happens here too. Watch min 3:20, and then it happens again around 3:35

I noticed this several times with him. I dont know whats happening to his eye but its creepy as hell
Holy crap, I didn't know there were other times this had happened.
I personally think he knows for sure, if you notice he is always the one explaining the songs and videos even when the others seem confused or like they dont care
i also talked in the comment section about his studio full of mickey mouse dolls
He knows. Look at the Mino drawings above. If Mino has a good knowledge on it RM has to be light years ahead.

kookiefromfinland

Established
The eye twich happens here too. Watch min 3:20, and then it happens again around 3:35

I noticed this several times with him. I dont know whats happening to his eye but its creepy as hell

Could it be a glitch? Or... His eye is living its own life lol
Those dolls are looking creepy I would throw it away omg

Maggieca

Veteran
I think rap mon knows everything and the rest of the members are clueless & are following their passions, like jimin jungook
I'm not too sure about Jimin
He is part of an exculsive group with other popular idols: Taemin from Shinee, Kai from EXO and some other idol from Wanna One.
I was surprised when I saw this group of friends have matching jackets with a very weird logo they created themselves to identify their friendship
Here is Taemin talking about the logo:

"The idol shared the six of them have designed a logo for a 'friendship outwear'. He explained the logo, "is a star made with (finger) Vs together" and added, "It was our dream to have matching uniforms."

source: https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/10/taemin-reveals-he-and-close-friends-exos-kai-bts-jimin-and-others-designed-a-friendship-outwear

as you can see its a triangle and the hand of all the (6) members are forming a star. How convenient :cool:

Frozenrose

Veteran
I'm not too sure about Jimin
He is part of an exculsive group with other popular idols: Taemin from Shinee, Kai from EXO and some other idol from Wanna One.
I was surprised when I saw this group of friends have matching jackets with a very weird logo they created themselves to identify their friendship
Here is Taemin talking about the logo:

"The idol shared the six of them have designed a logo for a 'friendship outwear'. He explained the logo, "is a star made with (finger) Vs together" and added, "It was our dream to have matching uniforms."

source: https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/10/taemin-reveals-he-and-close-friends-exos-kai-bts-jimin-and-others-designed-a-friendship-outwear

as you can see its a triangle and the hand of all the (6) members are forming a star. How convenient :cool:
What if they teach them that this symbolism is good. Satanists believe that Lucifer is the one who will set them free from the bad God who created us and hided the truth from us? They're making (most of)them into satanists without them knowing it. And they overwork them so they won't have free time to look things up.

Frozenrose

Veteran
Guys, can you explain me what is the occult meaning behind the full moon and the water?
They constantly portray them in the MVs.

piamina

Rookie
In my opinion, Kpop has been infiltrated by the occult for many years. Everything is about symbolism. Now, it is more blatant, sadly most people don't know anything about it. People don't get just famous, because they are talented, they have to sell their souls to the devil to succeed. I don't know if you agree with me, but I watched Produce 101 season 2 (It really got me) and to me it was like a ritual, starting from the "101", a symbolic number inside a pyramid, W1 has 11 members, the show is cruel from the start to the end. Actually, as much as I like N'uest during the show and the popularity they has got. I think it is because it was meant to be that way. First, the members were humilliated during the show (from idols to trainees), given low grades and everything, JR got the first place (top of the pyramid) but he didn't make it into W1; he was humilliated in the finale when he ended up in the14th place in front of the nation and worldwide. Only Minhyun made it (the chosen one), he kind of sacrifices for success. Now, the group is really famous and sells out everything under their name; if you watch their latest MV, it is so obvious, all the symbolism like they four members follow a butterfly, etc. In addition, days after the show ended, Baekho was accused of sexual assault (more public humilliation) and his dad (who was ill) suddenly died in a car accident. For me, all makes sense. I thought a lot about it because i really like them, but it makes me sad to know popularity has a high price. By the way, all the groups are under mind control. There are many books to read about this topic and understand more the world of MK ultras, they exist and there are different kinds of slaves. What is your opinion?

Thoughts

Rookie
In my opinion, Kpop has been infiltrated by the occult for many years. Everything is about symbolism. Now, it is more blatant, sadly most people don't know anything about it. People don't get just famous, because they are talented, they have to sell their souls to the devil to succeed. I don't know if you agree with me, but I watched Produce 101 season 2 (It really got me) and to me it was like a ritual, starting from the "101", a symbolic number inside a pyramid, W1 has 11 members, the show is cruel from the start to the end. Actually, as much as I like N'uest during the show and the popularity they has got. I think it is because it was meant to be that way. First, the members were humilliated during the show (from idols to trainees), given low grades and everything, JR got the first place (top of the pyramid) but he didn't make it into W1; he was humilliated in the finale when he ended up in the14th place in front of the nation and worldwide. Only Minhyun made it (the chosen one), he kind of sacrifices for success. Now, the group is really famous and sells out everything under their name; if you watch their latest MV, it is so obvious, all the symbolism like they four members follow a butterfly, etc. In addition, days after the show ended, Baekho was accused of sexual assault (more public humilliation) and his dad (who was ill) suddenly died in a car accident. For me, all makes sense. I thought a lot about it because i really like them, but it makes me sad to know popularity has a high price. By the way, all the groups are under mind control. There are many books to read about this topic and understand more the world of MK ultras, they exist and there are different kinds of slaves. What is your opinion?

I agree, produce 101 was wierd and so popular in korea. When I was there all the ads, music were about Wannaone. & what exactly is MK ulta, how does it work & how do they put it upon idols?

piamina

Rookie
I agree, produce 101 was wierd and so popular in korea. When I was there all the ads, music were about Wannaone. & what exactly is MK ulta, how does it work & how do they put it upon idols?
MK Ultra was a CIA project created to experiment on humans in order to weaken individuals. This mind control is done through torture, sexual abuse, etc., to create different alters in a person, and each alter acts in a special way. One person can have multiple personalities which carry out determined purposes. (If you google MK ultra, you can find a lot of info about it.) I don't know exactly how they would put mind control upon idols, but the way they choose to "make their dreams come true" is totally controlled. When they are chosen to debut, they lose their free will, they always do and say what they are told. There is total manipulation of their lives, exhausting schedules, lack of communication with the family, etc. (they are isolated). All that is mind control. The MK ultras (in this case the idols) are used to represent symbolism in the MVs. The lyrics and dances are all symbolic as well. Some MVs are very dark and blatant, others are very subtle, etc. Idols are puppets. For example, Hyuna is super sexy on stage, but off stage she is like a little girl. // I read a while ago about AOA's member Seolhyun had a solo act in a concert, later she said that she doesn't remember anything of it (Those are signs of MK ultra).

Maggieca

Veteran
What do you guys think about blackpink? Or twice? They are popular but I dont really see anything with them
with blackpink I dont really see much, they are a popular group but their videos dont have much symbolism
Twice on the other hand has a lot of sexual innuendos in their videos for example:

One of the members called Tzuyu was a minor when she had to film this sexy commercial

Last edited:

Maggieca

Veteran
I talked about produce101 before, it was so sad how they humilliated some of the boys on the show
Like Samuel, the kid was very talented but not popular with the public so they were always showing him when he cried because the public didnt vote for him.
The huge pyramid they have on the show is the most important sign, and only the most popular person can sit at the top.
In this case was Kang Daniel who seems to be extremely popular and the it boy of Korea

Maggieca

Veteran
Kang Daniel is sooo popular in Korea right now. I dont really understand why but girls go crazy for him.
& do you know the rapper Iron, he actually dissed GD&TOP a year ago in a song called system. He was caught in a marijuana scandal but only his name was mentioned when there were 10 others. & then TOP got caught this year..
If Kang Daniel is so popular there must be a reason. The elite choose him but I dont know why. From the very first episode he was the only one with pink hair, and they keep showing him again and again
There was other very popular kid called Jihoon but the show didnt promote him as much, he sitll won the 2nd place and debuted in Wanna One but he has no solo activities (its all about Kang Daniel)
Maybe Jihoon doesnt like to play the game and thats why his company ignores him

And the TOP incident was weird too, he tried to kill himself and failed? seems like he could be a sacrifice too