Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Maggieca

Veteran
Strangely enough I was just playing their debut MV and I saw Lie and Stigma. This is really scary. Even if they started with hip-hop the MVs were still really dark. I still can't explain to myself how did they became so popular when we all know how difficult it is if you're not from the big 3.
Exactly. Right now they are even bigger than some of the big 3 acts.
I believe there is a price you have to pay to get that popularity and this is why we see so much symbolism in their music
But its so strange how they knew the tittle of their future songs 4 years ago? everything was planned and seems fictional

kookiefromfinland

Established
nice to meet you too!! lets hope more people from that Jonghyun article can join us here, it seemed that a lot of them were aware of whats going on in the kpop industry and its hard to find kpop fans willing to discuss this issue

BTS started with a hip hop concept completely different to the one they have now, but they became successful only after they started telling the sad and suicidal stories.
You can even find the name of their future songs in their very first music video so it seems this was planned from the beggining of their career. almost like if they are some kind of experiment o_O

And I dont understand how the fans are not paying attention to their lyrics and how dark they are
I mean how can you read the lyrics to this song and not see something is terribly wrong?
Seems like sad stories were the very first step. Strange how they got so popular after Wings with so many symbols and that afwul kissing scene. I could never imagine that it would be like that and every american/russian/norwegian and other foreign youtuber would feel obliged to tweet about them or make a reaction video of bts or just mention them. There are already 300 thousand of people in the fan group of BTS on Russian social media.

Maggieca

Veteran
and what do you guys thing about the produce101 show?
Wanna one and ioi were both groups that came out of that show and were extremely popular

the most important symbol of the show was a huge pyramid and only the most popular idol could sit at the top
this is pure symbolism on a show to pick the next popular kpop group

Frozenrose

Veteran
his eyes are shaking throughout the whole video

Yes! Also I was worrying about "Agust D" name that was shown in one of the very first videos...

If someone told me back in 2015 that BTS would be that big to go to AMA, I would never believe it.
It reminds me of when sth happened with V's eye here'
(around 3:30, sorry for the bad quality)
For real? Even August D was there? I have a feeling every single group out there was planned for many years before debut.
I also have noticed that when there certain comebacks at the same time there is always common usage of some specific words. I thought it was a coincidence but I have cought it many times.

Frozenrose

Veteran
Exactly. Right now they are even bigger than some of the big 3 acts.
I believe there is a price you have to pay to get that popularity and this is why we see so much symbolism in their music
But its so strange how they knew the tittle of their future songs 4 years ago? everything was planned and seems fictional
Your last word - fictional - describes how I've been feeling recently about everything in life. They feed us lies every day and makes us drem of things that are unreal. It only leads to more and more disappointment. That's why believe more and more in everything that's written in the Bible and in Christ. I'm just sick of this illusion.
I couldn't even make myself watch Produce 101 - they look like robots and copies of each other. And that Pick me song is bugging my brain. Even till now I can't erase it from my mind. As I get older I feel more and more how brainwashing they are. And I used to mock older people who say they only repeat 5 words and how could we even like such music? How wrong was I....

kookiefromfinland

Established
It reminds me of when sth happened with V's eye here'
(around 3:30, sorry for the bad quality)
For real? Even August D was there? I have a feeling every single group out there was planned for many years before debut.
I also have noticed that when there certain comebacks at the same time there is always common usage of some specific words. I thought it was a coincidence but I have cought it many times.
That eye twitch looks super scary. I can't even watch it again omg.

kookiefromfinland

Established
Your last word - fictional - describes how I've been feeling recently about everything in life. They feed us lies every day and makes us drem of things that are unreal. It only leads to more and more disappointment. That's why believe more and more in everything that's written in the Bible and in Christ. I'm just sick of this illusion.
I couldn't even make myself watch Produce 101 - they look like robots and copies of each other. And that Pick me song is bugging my brain. Even till now I can't erase it from my mind. As I get older I feel more and more how brainwashing they are. And I used to mock older people who say they only repeat 5 words and how could we even like such music? How wrong was I....
So true..I often mad with myself for being easily fooled by idol's beauty.. Nowadays I tend to not to watch or listen to such kind of things. Just keeping track of things that are going on there but keeping it away from the brain and the soul

Frozenrose

Veteran
That eye twitch looks super scary. I can't even watch it again omg.
It gives me nightmares but I keep re watching it to find an explanation and I can't. I gives me goosebumps.
So true..I often mad with myself for being easily fooled by idol's beauty.. Nowadays I tend to not to watch or listen to such kind of things. Just keeping track of things that are going on there but keeping it away from the brain and the soul
I used to want to be like them in my teen years really bad. I envied them that they start working on their dreams since very young and they're showing it the world. I felt like I'm not needed in this world. But now, I realise how stupid I was. I envied people who actually are puppets to someone else. The whole media wants us to believe that we're nothing and only they're the chosen ones. And the paradox is how they tell us they're the depressed ones so we can pity them. But is going to pity us, the ordinary people. Damn, the elite really sees us as a cattle.

Frozenrose

Veteran
Hi, Is Korean hip hop also bad too?

& When I first saw BTS Blood sweat tears I was so shocked because of all the symbolism & Jhope RM made the song, so arent they the bad ones?
Hi, nice to meet you!
Ofc, it's as bad. But at least they tell straithly they're there for the money, fame and girls.
One of the latest MVs that I came around to:

BST was the most alarming BTS MV. Satanic to its fullest.
Also as you mentioned rappers, have you guys seen his drawings?

He def knows about symbolism. Imagine what's in his mind if he draws stuff like this...

kookiefromfinland

Established
It gives me nightmares but I keep re watching it to find an explanation and I can't. I gives me goosebumps.

I used to want to be like them in my teen years really bad. I envied them that they start working on their dreams since very young and they're showing it the world. I felt like I'm not needed in this world. But now, I realise how stupid I was. I envied people who actually are puppets to someone else. The whole media wants us to believe that we're nothing and only they're the chosen ones. And the paradox is how they tell us they're the depressed ones so we can pity them. But is going to pity us, the ordinary people. Damn, the elite really sees us as a cattle.
Omg, I thought and felt the same, and I'm glad that we all here can see how stupid all of this. All of that stuff is basically striving for the dust that is covered in glitter

Frozenrose

Veteran
Omg, I thought and felt the same, and I'm glad that we all here can see how stupid all of this. All of that stuffing is basically striving for the dust that is covered in glitter
I was even as stupid as pushing myself to get higher grades so I can go and learn Korean at university. And I actually did it but changed major on time. Media has even a stronger hold over our minds than we realise. Everything here is temporary and here people only use you while they can squeeze sth out of you.

Thoughts

Rookie
Yea
I was even as stupid as pushing myself to get higher grades so I can go and learn Korean at university. And I actually did it but changed major on time. Media has even a stronger hold over our minds than we realise. Everything here is temporary and here people only use you while they can squeeze sth out of you.
I agree music does affect your mind and thoughts. Korean culture is good but just not K-pop these days. I am korean btw & went to Korea for the first time this summer. It is so different than America.

kookiefromfinland

Established
Do you know what is scary? That I know a lot of people from my country that got into kpop and doramas and then all of a sudden decided to left to Korea. And then marry someone thinking that marrying a random korean could connect them with their oppa...........
What a horrific influence. So scary

Thoughts

Rookie
What do you guys think on Rap Monset? Could he be a handler? If not a handler, just somebody who knows all of the things that are going on and guides those 6 members that are not aware of it. I really doubt that he is blind
I think he gets his knowledge from books. I remember he plagirized quotes from books and got in trouble before. He is probably reading a lot of Damian books? Or He knows whats really going on

Thoughts

Rookie
Do you know what is scary? That I know a lot of people from my country that got into kpop and doramas and then all of a sudden decided to left to Korea. And then marry someone thinking that marrying a random korean could connect them with their oppa...........
Thats not good. K-pop is okay just to enjoy here and there but some people make it their whole lives. Idols are also not who you think they are. The word idol is also terrible, because God hates idolatry. K-pop dramas are unrealistic and makes you hate your life, and are so predictable these days, which I stopped watching

Frozenrose

Veteran
What do you guys think on Rap Monset? Could he be a handler? If not a handler, just somebody who knows all of the things that are going on and guides those 6 members that are not aware of it. I really doubt that he is blind
I think so or the real handler is teaching him the deeper occult symbolism.
Yeah, I used to watch girl vloggers on Yt who (to me personally) went there with the main idea to lure Korean guys so they can live there and get married. I remember how wild most of my ex-colleagues went when we met a Korean boy. He couldn't even speak Korean but they were all over him. I was really embarrassed back then.

kookiefromfinland

Established
I think he gets his knowledge from books. I remember he plagirized quotes from books and got in trouble before. He is probably reading a lot of Damian books? Or He knows whats really going on
I just can't realise why someone with 148 IQ would voluntarily get into kpop.... That made me think that he was put there to manage all the things, but it's just an assumption

kookiefromfinland

Established
I think so or the real handler is teaching him the deeper occult symbolism.

Yeah, I used to watch girl vloggers on Yt who (to me personally) went there with the main idea to lure Korean guys so they can live there and get married. I remember how wild most of my ex-colleagues went when we met a Korean boy. He couldn't even speak Korean but they were all over him. I was really embarrassed back then.
What makes people act that way? A lot of them even don't like any other men or women who are not Asian....... that is the weirdest part