Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Beautiful

Star

minnie82

Superstar
What do you guys think about her? She kissed a fan on lips
Here also she kissed and allowed fan to touch her and she threw condom at her fans in one performance
don't know , but she's a really controversive artist

minnie82

Superstar

Beautiful

Star
Does anybody know why this has happened twice (hehe) with twice? They release first then a song with the same name comes right after.
View attachment 85416
View attachment 85417

Then again

View attachment 85418

View attachment 85419

Out of all the titles in the entire world somehow this has happened more than once?
I knew something was wrong. Like 2wice song is called set me free then Jimmy song is called set me free pt 2. So either it is a continuation song or the lyricist wrote and gave them both

Does anybody know why this has happened twice (hehe) with twice? They release first then a song with the same name comes right after.
View attachment 85416
View attachment 85417

Then again

View attachment 85418

View attachment 85419

Out of all the titles in the entire world somehow this has happened more than once?
simple, repeated patterns. it's more than just twice and jimin it's all over the place

ive been saying what the new jeans name actually means bc it was revealed to me by YAH and here we have it confirmed. hype boy = hybe(hybrid boy). this whole thing is all codes jin means gold(flesh of the "gods") him wearing that shirt is him representing a half god half human = half machine half human same meaning as half bee or as antifragile or bulletproof. having conversation about enlistment signals the military in general (think about what the military is connected to the rabbit hole is deep don't get lost there)

Last edited:

PrincessPunch

Veteran
im actually curious why this keeps happening in kpop? like it's not a coincidence anymore at this point (and i don't think these people are simply ignorant or "didn't know" like kpoop stans love to say. like get real it's 2023 and these people know exactly what they are doing :rolleyes:)

and apparently i read she owns the shirt herself and it's a difficult shirt to get. like it's really rare and costs over $200... so not one you would find at your local thrift store.

Last edited:

PrincessPunch

Veteran
I think Häêchãn joined them. He’s never done photos like this before. I wonder what really happened while he was gone.

View attachment 85447

View attachment 85448
I know most of them are confirmed in it.
View attachment 85449
View attachment 85450
View attachment 85451

View attachment 85452

there more picture but I would have to make another list
probably initiation and/ or recovering from whatever rituals. i remembered reading here he had to sit out of their tour in jan. they always use "health reasons" as an excuse

achsahcaleb_

Rookie
I think Häêchãn joined them. He’s never done photos like this before. I wonder what really happened while he was gone.

View attachment 85447

View attachment 85448
I know most of them are confirmed in it.
View attachment 85449
View attachment 85450
View attachment 85451

View attachment 85452

there more picture but I would have to make another list
His photoshoot pics were creepy with the hair being styled weirdly...
Following him, now the dŕèam members would be initiated.. Ig it would be jènò

loginine

Veteran
im actually curious why this keeps happening in kpop? like it's not a coincidence anymore at this point (and i don't think these people are simply ignorant or "didn't know" like kpoop stans love to say. like get real it's 2023 and these people know exactly what they are doing :rolleyes:)

and apparently i read she owns the shirt herself and it's a difficult shirt to get. like it's really rare and costs over $200... so not one you would find at your local thrift store.
There’s no way that this is a coincidence. There was another girl group member who wore the Q àn0n t Shirt. They are doing this on purpose and know about it.