Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

minnie82

Superstar
i just watched this music video and YAH began explaining it to me. at first i was like “ Lord what do you mean this is related to china and america? i don’t see anyhting related to it??” and YAH let me know that the signs behind them are in chinese and english which subtly signals america and china and how the song is a message an alert to what's to come.

the whole music video is about china attacking america. it begins with the grave = the fate of mystery babylon is already sealed/decided.

karma = what you sow you will reap.

we also have a second 911 signaled. the system crashing and glitching is literally bugs/viruses in the system.
the coin thing has to do with:

• the digital global money that is on the way and will be forced upon people after the economy crashes (which has begun just like YAH said it would happen).
  • heads/ tails:
  • heads: countries that are raised up
  • tails:countries that are on the bottom of the barrel which america will turn into

we also have hint that the enemy has been in the midst of the great babylon they have been preparing to hit and it will begin from inside for the trojan horse has been planted long time ago and will begin to act

direct Word from God on the matter from 2019

“China and Russia are spying on you America in ways you cannot detect. You cannot find their trojans, highways, and viruses into your system- the ones you find are amateur toy games planted deliberately with the knowledge that you will find them. These ‘detectables’ are tricks to make you feel you are also a “top player” in the espionage game. I repeat, what you are finding is a joke compared to what you cannot detect. There are trojan horses in the system inserted BY YOUR OWN PEOPLE, giving the enemy insight and inroads into your bank accounts, medical histories, financial systems and public records. **ALL THE FACES OF AMERICA ARE TAGGED IN INTERNATIONAL SYSTEMS.** Your faces and data are logged in their systems. *THEY HAVE THEIR OWN FORM OF “INTERPOL” ON YOU.*”

here is the full Word https://the-masters-voice.com/2019/12/18/enemy-at-the-gates-december-9-2019/
Omg thanks for the explanation..

loginine

Veteran
View attachment 85326
Omg, i just read the whole chapter in Revelation,
the pic with white horse and red jacket o_O ..

Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
Revelation 19:11‭, ‬13

The white horse and red jacket potrays Christ in His second coming and the second picture as you said is about the pale horse with death as its rider.. We are nearer to His coming than we think we are..
Yes. We are getting closer day by day.

loginine

Veteran
Yes, something's definitely up with him and H*be...He admitted in one of his lives that the company hasn't contacted him as of that time. Also, being drunk while doing live is not allowed by the company...but he keeps "disobeying" that instruction... He's been showing his rebellious, defiant side...I hope he doesn't end up in a worse situation...
Yeah. I know. He definitely not on the company’s good side. I hope he will be okay because right now it doesn’t look good.

loginine

Veteran
o_O :rolleyes:yeah, the sudden rise in brand sponsorships, magazine covers seperately for every member, ghe awards, their japanese debut, the world tour, and all this within a span of 5-6months.. all of this means they have compromised by doing something to get all of this as return not knwing what they are getting themselves into..
I agree. They are involved in something and are being rewarded for their loyalty. However, I notice them throwing up hand signs and doing evil things more now than before. They have no idea how this will affect them later. Satan is a deceiver and will not stand with them at the end.

Tado

I made video in concert of j@cks0n in Paris it’s not clear but you can see the dancer like you know and like he fought with them and lose the fight… he told us he joined them clearly

minnie82

Superstar

I made video in concert of j@cks0n in Paris it’s not clear but you can see the dancer like you know and like he fought with them and lose the fight… he told us he joined them clearly
You mean he joined illuminati?

Tado

You mean he joined illuminati?
Yes the clothes of dancers made thought it’s Illumin@ti and maybe we don’t see but in first of video they made pyramide with hands…
My opinion when I was there « it’s WTF??? » because I become more conscientious with that at this moment but I did’nt think all things like I saw here…

minnie82

Superstar
Yes the clothes of dancers made thought it’s Illumin@ti and maybe we don’t see but in first of video they made pyramide with hands…
My opinion when I was there « it’s WTF??? » because I become more conscientious with that at this moment but I did’nt think all things like I saw here…
i posted a video on this thread where the dancers fomenting his drunk habits, they give me handlers vibe, i notice that these idols were sorrounded by those people, staff , bodyguards, etc ..those people controlling them ..

It seems that he's being "neglected" by his company...I wonder if he is still under contract with them...apparently there's no buzz about his solo projects...The maknae appears "lost..."
The group members aren't running after him anymore. They have their own fame and btees is disbanded in all but word. Bang said 2025 is when they come back for activities, but not necessarily as a group, although he would like them to. It's sad watching him like that but a few fans are paying attention to him. The drinking on every live is new.

achsahcaleb_

Rookie
Ñçť dŕèàm trying the same concept like šèvèntëëñ ĝòśè ego....
"Ɗŕèàm l00p", in which they are stuck inside a dŕeàm, and they have to escape but they find records of 6 similar ppl who was stuck in it prior to them .. the records show that those 6 ppl were experimented in the Simulation and the drugs which were used on them killed the frst 6 ppl.. Screenshot_20230317_000825_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230317_000839_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230317_000922_YouTube.jpgScreenshot_20230317_000856_YouTube.jpg
Sounds eerily similar to mķůltŕà.. also those clocks with different times on the wall looks odd.. i guess i read somewhere that clocks has some symbolism or something relating to it..

Last edited:

Yesnoidk

Rookie
It seems that he's being "neglected" by his company...I wonder if he is still under contract with them...apparently there's no buzz about his solo projects...The maknae appears "lost..."
February 11, 2023
The management of the biggest K-pop boyband and this controversial A-list music manager have acquired yet another US label with the money earned by said boyband but want to keep its members under slave contracts. These two best-selling boy banders have been refusing to agree to unfair contract extension so the management has halted their album recordings and stopped contacting one of them. The guys will be watching their offers be given to other people until they surrender. If that doesn't work expect hate campaigns and more information about the guys and the two-colored K-pop girl band to be leaked to the press.
Hybe / Hybe America CEO Scooter Braun / Quality Control / BTS' V, Jungkook /

loginine

Veteran
Ñçť dŕèàm trying the same concept like šèvèntëëñ ĝòśè ego....
"Ɗŕèàm l00p", in which they are stuck inside a dŕeàm, and they have to escape but they find records of 6 similar ppl who was stuck in it prior to them .. the records show that those 6 ppl were experimented in the Simulation and the drugs which were used on them killed the frst 6 ppl.. View attachment 85377
View attachment 85378
View attachment 85379View attachment 85381
Sounds eerily similar to mķůltŕà.. also those clocks with different times on the wall looks odd.. i guess i read somewhere that clocks has some symbolism or something relating to it..
Yes. It’s very dark indeed. It gave me the vibes of Rêm - joke mv. They are in their mkäy era.