Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

e-Enoch

Superstar

loginine

Veteran
I noticed this pattern with EsseMm groups , like its some initiation or some indication that they have changed or something..
They have this one song in their concerts consistently which is very provocative and 18+ but it remains a constant performance in every tour ..
I noticed this with enceetee¹²⁷ recently, how they always have "lòve òn the flòòr" performance and jòhññy's stripdance kinda performance in every concert.. and now ñçt ḍrèàm also has that one performance "qùìèt dòwñ" (which btw was their sudden change of genre after their supposed còvìd attaçks on every member bfr their initial frst concert together which was canceled and it was weird and sus) .. then I checked èxò, they also had a performance "àrtìfìcìal lòvè" which was provocative..
Idk abt other šm groups bt it's kinda weird how every group has that one constant sexual performance in every concert stage..

View attachment 85185View attachment 85186
View attachment 85184
View attachment 85187
Yes!!! This is blatant. Also J3n0 got the C0v1d now.

South Korea...an alcohol-loving nation...

An "interesting correlation..."

Alcohol is rooted in the Arabic word, Al-Kuhl or kohl, the eyeliner worn around the eyes. I've read that Arabs thought the drunk were possessed. There's no connection to body eating spirit, that's not factual. If he needs to drink to be live with his fans, something is wrong. What if he is being drugged or given alcohol to be complacent? I'm worried about him.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Alcohol is rooted in the Arabic word, Al-Kuhl or kohl, the eyeliner worn around the eyes. I've read that Arabs thought the drunk were possessed. There's no connection to body eating spirit, that's not factual. If he needs to drink to be live with his fans, something is wrong. What if he is being drugged or given alcohol to be complacent? I'm worried about him.
It seems that he's being "neglected" by his company...I wonder if he is still under contract with them...apparently there's no buzz about his solo projects...The maknae appears "lost..."

achsahcaleb_

Rookie
Yeah. He gets it when this comes out. Plus, the tour.

Screenshot_20230314_130318_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20230314_130347_Instagram.jpg
Yes, also what's with the white horse ? Ik it symbolises Christ in His second coming but i dnt understand the connection with this pic

Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war.
Revelation 19:11

And the red jacket...Doesn’t red symbolise sacrifice?

Also i remember you saying abt him wearing that "86" numbered shirt in the best friend mv, is related to sacrifice or death something?

Last edited:

loginine

Veteran
View attachment 85322View attachment 85323
Yes, also what's with the white horse and red jacket? Ik it symbolises Christ in His second coming but i dnt understand the connection with this pic

Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war.
Revelation 19:11

Doesn’t red symbolise sacrifice?

Also i remember you saying abt him wearing that "86" numbered shirt in the best friend mv, is related to sacrifice or death something?
That’s interesting too.
In the picture you uploaded, the shirt has this spiral that looks like a 6.

A2EEF386-3FF3-4B06-B726-3E7A717EC008.jpeg
Just like Revelations 6 in the verse 8, it speaks about a pale horse representing dèäth. That’s why they put him in that particular shirt with the pälè horse in the background. Also, notice the red colored background too that looks like faded blöód.

“And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.” - Rev 6:8

The pälê horse + red colored clothing + “86” shirt = dêãth/s@cr!f!c3

it’s kind of blatant at this point. He needs to turn to Jesus now before it’s too late.

I hope he not the s@cr!f!c3 for Ënséëtêë

Last edited:

loginine

Veteran
It seems that he's being "neglected" by his company...I wonder if he is still under contract with them...apparently there's no buzz about his solo projects...The maknae appears "lost..."
I think he’s a loose cannon as well. They may have severed ties with him because of him either not complying to them or him not being in agreement. He seems like another Àär0n C@rt3r type of person. I wonder if he will go on live and start talking about what’s happening because he seems träumàt!zèd.

Artists only get s0l0s when they c0mply.

I noticed on one of his lives RËm came into his live stream suddenly to “watch” him. It was almost like he was instructed to keep watch on him.

Plus, he deletes his ïnst@grâm to hide away. He seems to be on edge. Something’s up with him. Most social medias are used for “sp0ns0rsh!p5”. Maybe he was approached to do something or knows about it.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
I think he’s a loose cannon as well. They may have severed ties with him because of him either not complying to them or him not being in agreement. He seems like another Àär0n C@rt3r type of person. I wonder if he will go on live and start talking about what’s happening because he seems träumàt!zèd.

I noticed on one of his lives RËm came into his live stream suddenly to “watch” him. It was almost like he was instructed to keep watch on him.

Plus, he deletes his ïnst@grâm to hide away. He seems to be on edge. Something’s up with him. Most social medias are used for “sp0ns0rsh!p5”. Maybe he was approached to do something or knows about it.
artists only get solo when they comply, that's really true

achsahcaleb_

Rookie
That’s interesting too.

View attachment 85324
Just like Revelations 6 in the verse 8, it speaks about a pale horse representing dèäth. That’s why they put him in that particular shirt with the pälè horse in the background. Also, notice the red colored background too that looks like faded blöód.

“And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.” - Rev 6:8

it’s kind of blatant at this point. He needs to turn to Jesus now before it’s too late.

o_O :rolleyes:yeah, the sudden rise in brand sponsorships, magazine covers seperately for every member, ghe awards, their japanese debut, the world tour, and all this within a span of 5-6months.. all of this means they have compromised by doing something to get all of this as return not knwing what they are getting themselves into..

achsahcaleb_

Rookie
That’s interesting too.

View attachment 85324

Screenshot_20230314_130318_Instagram.jpg
Omg, i just read the whole chapter in Revelation,
the pic with white horse and red jacket o_O ..

Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
Revelation 19:11‭, ‬13

The white horse and red jacket potrays Christ in His second coming and the second picture as you said is about the pale horse with death as its rider.. We are nearer to His coming than we think we are..

e-Enoch

Superstar

Yes, something's definitely up with him and H*be...He admitted in one of his lives that the company hasn't contacted him as of that time. Also, being drunk while doing live is not allowed by the company...but he keeps "disobeying" that instruction... He's been showing his rebellious, defiant side...I hope he doesn't end up in a worse situation...

song's lyrics are kinda creepy , what's up with the tongue at 00:08, that was kinda sexual :

i just watched this music video and YAH began explaining it to me. at first i was like “ Lord what do you mean this is related to china and america? i don’t see anyhting related to it??” and YAH let me know that the signs behind them are in chinese and english which subtly signals america and china and how the song is a message an alert to what's to come.

the whole music video is about china attacking america. it begins with the grave = the fate of mystery babylon is already sealed/decided.

karma = what you sow you will reap.

we also have a second 911 signaled. the system crashing and glitching is literally bugs/viruses in the system.
the coin thing has to do with:

• the digital global money that is on the way and will be forced upon people after the economy crashes (which has begun just like YAH said it would happen).
  • heads/ tails:
  • heads: countries that are raised up
  • tails:countries that are on the bottom of the barrel which america will turn into

we also have hint that the enemy has been in the midst of the great babylon they have been preparing to hit and it will begin from inside for the trojan horse has been planted long time ago and will begin to act

direct Word from God on the matter from 2019

“China and Russia are spying on you America in ways you cannot detect. You cannot find their trojans, highways, and viruses into your system- the ones you find are amateur toy games planted deliberately with the knowledge that you will find them. These ‘detectables’ are tricks to make you feel you are also a “top player” in the espionage game. I repeat, what you are finding is a joke compared to what you cannot detect. There are trojan horses in the system inserted BY YOUR OWN PEOPLE, giving the enemy insight and inroads into your bank accounts, medical histories, financial systems and public records. **ALL THE FACES OF AMERICA ARE TAGGED IN INTERNATIONAL SYSTEMS.** Your faces and data are logged in their systems. *THEY HAVE THEIR OWN FORM OF “INTERPOL” ON YOU.*”

here is the full Word https://the-masters-voice.com/2019/12/18/enemy-at-the-gates-december-9-2019/

Last edited: