Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

KdKzXuk

Established
Jyp really owerworked these girls, any thoughts about this mv , the song title could be a cry for help, but i don't know for sure :

They're also overworking SK2 who are having an endless world tour, preparing yet a comeback for april (feels like theyre having comebacks every month) some of them are sick and all of them look fed up, lol. But good on them to like it that way (like the leader said) they chose this.

minnie82

Superstar
They're also overworking SK2 who are having an endless world tour, preparing yet a comeback for april (feels like theyre having comebacks every month) some of them are sick and all of them look fed up, lol. But good on them to like it that way (like the leader said) they chose this.
Yes Jyp like owerworked their artists ,but that's true they choose this life ,they should leave for good,but they remained because they like the fame

e-Enoch

Superstar
⁰0
Not related to kpop, but I hope atleast 1 person watches this and understands the seriousness of the times we are in

Thank you for posting these vids. I hope more people would watch them. I'm rewatching the first one which I've also posted before under the CERN thread. I particularly listened to Chuck Missler's teachings many times and have learned a lot from him.

We are living in the end times...and the second coming of the Lord & Savior Jesus Christ is imminent...Glory be to God Almighty!

2thest4rs

Established
Solution: Realize men and women both have it bad equally, stop being so selfish. Learn to respect each other and give each other a chance. Stop being degenerates with hookup culture. Get married with God at the center of it. You'll have a more fulfilling life, having a life partner and raising a child is one of the most rewarding things you can do and it's good for society, clearly. Doesn't help that they legalized abortion a couple years ago. Would've liked if he shared the statistics on that but apparently it's controversial to think mothers shouldn't be murdering their children.

Those suggestions he made for the government like moving some colleges and companies to other cities is a good idea. Also I agree it's too competitive over there. The mentality is so bad. People are raising kids just so they can live vicariously through them. They're not raising them to be happy and healthy like they should be.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar