Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Pepsi

Veteran
While I don't think harassing someone in their social media is ok, it's been obvious for a while, the lack of interest of Jennie in performing with BP. The others aren't doing better but in her case, it's just too obvious for anyone to ignore. Blonks always have excuses to justify her poor performance. I don't think BP will renew the contract, don't see the girls interested in performing as a group.
the excuses are insane too like she has a broken ankle, motion sickness (she's standing still and not even dancing that hard), muscle pain like GIVE UP. do you actually think her agency would have let her debut with so many health issues? no! she's not even trying to be professional about her lack of interest

e-Enoch

Superstar
the excuses are insane too like she has a broken ankle, motion sickness (she's standing still and not even dancing that hard), muscle pain like GIVE UP. do you actually think her agency would have let her debut with so many health issues? no! she's not even trying to be professional about her lack of interest
Yes, in other words, she has no work ethic...

Nobody sympathizes with white shooters
White shooters are treated like human beings. The shooter who killed people after a church service was given Burger King by the police. He was taken to the restaurant because he was hungry and then he was taken to the station.
You're absolutely correct! I should have said I wonder why they decided to push these two shootings to the forefront. Almost like they wanted to showcase them, especially around Lunar New Year. Can't trust the media and the elite, they do things so maliciously. Also I didn't see that video, did it go viral or something?
It's very suspicious. In 2020 a novel virus spread around the world because of the Lunar New Year. What do you think they're trying to show? Here's the video. Pay attention to the rabbits. The rabbit is changed.

KdKzXuk

Established
Very true, keep an eye out for the 99 liners.

View attachment 83934
this can help
https://www.reddit.com/r/kpophelp/comments/v574cx

NicolePC

Hi everyone, I’ve been reading everything in this chat lately, and I feel so angry with me because two months ago I went to an Ateez’s concert and during the concert I felt weird things, there was portals, a lot of red and black lights like rituals.The reason I feel angry with me is that I noticed something wasn’t right about them before buying the tickets and I didn’t want to look for more information cause I knew I will definitely find the true and I did but after I went. Now I regret for what I did but at the same time I’m grateful cause I learnt the true about kpop.

Sorry for my English.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Hi everyone, I’ve been reading everything in this chat lately, and I feel so angry with me because two months ago I went to an Ateez’s concert and during the concert I felt weird things, there was portals, a lot of red and black lights like rituals.The reason I feel angry with me is that I noticed something wasn’t right about them before buying the tickets and I didn’t want to look for more information cause I knew I will definitely find the true and I did but after I went. Now I regret for what I did but at the same time I’m grateful cause I learnt the true about kpop.

Sorry for my English.
Hi, Nicole! Your English is fine. Welcome to the forum! :)

glockconviction

Established

Sorry for my English.
i too used to be an @t33z fan before i found out the truth about kpop… very strong demonic energy around that group that i have rarely experienced in all my years of liking kpop. when i would watch their videos or songs i felt like i was being put intro a trance state or hypnotized to the point where i was having weird dreams about the members in the group and became obsessed. their story reminds me of the way bt5 started and the more i see the more demonic they are becoming over time

minnie82

Superstar

Sorry for my English.
Hello welcome

2thest4rs

Established
White shooters are treated like human beings. The shooter who killed people after a church service was given Burger King by the police. He was taken to the restaurant because he was hungry and then he was taken to the station.
I'm going to school for criminal justice. That is an interrogation technique. They will bring them food, let them have a smoke, bring them coffee, etc. Treat them nicely so they are more open to talk about the crime. Getting them to talk helps rule out excuses like "reason of insanity". I've seen this tactic be used in many interrogations on a variety of criminals (there's videos of them up on youtube). They look at the criminal profile not the color of their skin. Interrogations aren't like how it is in the movies and tv, it's an art and a science. If you come in hot and angry the criminal will be less likely to want to talk and ask for a lawyer. If that happens you lose out on a lot of important information that could help make sure they get put away for a long time. Hope this was informative.

Last edited:
I'm going to school for criminal justice. That is an interrogation technique. They will bring them food, let them have a smoke, bring them coffee, etc. Treat them nicely so they are more open to talk about the crime. Getting them to talk helps rule out excuses like "reason of insanity". I've seen this tactic be used in many interrogations on a variety of criminals (there's videos of them up on youtube). They look at the criminal profile not the color of their skin. Interrogations aren't like how it is in the movies and tv, it's an art and a science. If you come in hot and angry the criminal will be less likely to want to talk and ask for a lawyer. If that happens you lose out on a lot of important information that could help make sure they get put away for a long time. Hope this was informative.
This was very informative. I have one more question. Why do they assume white suspects are lone wolves? They're usually known to the FBI, and in contact with a group.

sandonthebeach

Established
Many of the excuses they give are ridiculous, just admit the girl isn't interested and let go. It's ok if she has lost interest in the idol thing or in music, but, she still is under a contract, so she should do her job until it finishes.
Yes, in other words, she has no work ethic...
And no respect for the other members either.