Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Beautiful

Star
he said that he went to washroom to eat food, bcz when his members thaught he is on dieT and he don't look weak to members so he went there and ate. Sad really what kind of dieting is that. Host really said to his face that he should go and visit counseling
These idols look skinny thin but there pds directors ceo look very different.

Last edited:
same with 5kz there were several instances of them looking haggard/getting covid or injuries during the tour especially one of them. im sure they get weird things done to them while there
They work the fourth generation harder than the last. Second generation was worked harder than third or first.

e-Enoch

Superstar

sandonthebeach

Established
Why some Chinese fans are hating her now...

While I don't think harassing someone in their social media is ok, it's been obvious for a while, the lack of interest of Jennie in performing with BP. The others aren't doing better but in her case, it's just too obvious for anyone to ignore. Blonks always have excuses to justify her poor performance. I don't think BP will renew the contract, don't see the girls interested in performing as a group.

OrinaCano

Established
I know him from the Bollywood blockbuster movie PK. I remember watching another movie where he was the lead but do not remember the name or plot because I stopped watching Bollywood films years ago. Bollywood too is run by mafias and elite class families. There is corruption and favoritism running inside the industry. If you are from one of the elite families you are basically set for stardom. Maybe he angered one of the mafias running Bollywood. I am glad the sister spoke up.

I too find the behaviour of jj0ng's family strange. Why didn't they speak up? Maybe they were threatened at the time but they can speak up now. Sh1nee's hiatus would be the perfect time for them to speak up but nothing happened. I fear the family was also involved. They sold out for some fame.
Yes true. Sush was never accepted in Bollywood because he was not the so-called elite kid and he was always mistreated in Bollywood but still he made his own place in Bollywood with his amazing hardwork and talent and became successful. He even set an example for everyone and showed them how a TV actor can move from television to movies and become successful.

He was not only a great artist, but also a great human being.

In Sush's case, not just one person is involved, many powerful people are involved in his case, especially politicians, that's why his case could not be investigated even after being under the ambit of CBI investigation.

Even his so-called girlfriend and his flatmates are involved in his case and they are the ones who betrayed him and had told the perpetrators that he is about to reveal everything. That's why that happened to him.

I too feel that his family was threatened at the time of the incident. That's why his family was silent and his family did what they were told to do at that time. But his family could have spoken something later, could have taken some actions in his case. Not only in SHINee's hiatus but also in these five years his family could have demanded a fair probe into his case, they could have said that he did not commit suicide. Also, they had a good chance to do a lot in these five years but they didn't do anything and that always makes me sad.

Even I find the silence of the members strange. The members have never told till date how was their last meeting with him and what were his last words. The members name Jonghyun but refrain from saying anything related to the incident. Besides, they haven't shared anything about him since the incident, they barely mentions his name on special days. And I'm sure the members know what happened with him that day.

HangingThread

Established
The year of the rabbit just seems so sinister. Firstly , the giant push of Nèw Jèans and calling their fandom rabbit... all these idols have been wearing bunny ears. Like with ťxť, mónstà x, jènniè, etc... Now here in American we just had that mass shooting in the Asian community during lunar new year celebration by an asian man, and yesterday we had another mass shooter with another asian man. These just seem so sacrificial to me... especially after seeing the Chinese year of the rabbit stamp. But what do you guys think?

C7A2587A-DA99-4C6B-A5A7-955D357D552F.jpeg.jpg

The year of the rabbit just seems so sinister. Firstly , the giant push of Nèw Jèans and calling their fandom rabbit... all these idols have been wearing bunny ears. Like with ťxť, mónstà x, jènniè, etc... Now here in American we just had that mass shooting in the Asian community during lunar new year celebration by an asian man, and yesterday we had another mass shooter with another asian man. These just seem so sacrificial to me... especially after seeing the Chinese year of the rabbit stamp. But what do you guys think?

View attachment 83926
There's a lot of mass shootings by Asian men but it's pushed under the rug. Quite a few of them are half white and half Asian. We only pay attention to Black and White shootings. Black is considered deviant or gang activity, and White shooters are a mentally ill lone wolf who needs sympathy. I'm getting the same feeling as you. Did you see that video of the rabbit being attacked by the baby tiger? I don't know why they thought the baby tiger wouldn't attack the rabbit.

loginine

Veteran
he said that he went to washroom to eat food, bcz when his members thaught he is on dieT and he don't look weak to members so he went there and ate. Sad really what kind of dieting is that. Host really said to his face that he should go and visit counseling
These idols look skinny thin but there pds directors ceo look very different.
Yes. This is common. Most of them have to sneak and eat in the bathroom. I remember enseetee saying how they all had to meet in the bathroom to eat because they weren’t permitted to eat normally.

minnie82

Superstar

View attachment 83926
i think you're probably right

KdKzXuk

Established

View attachment 83926
we'll have to pay attention to rabbit-associated idols of each group, and idols born in the year of the rabbit

HangingThread

Established
There's a lot of mass shootings by Asian men but it's pushed under the rug. Quite a few of them are half white and half Asian. We only pay attention to Black and White shootings. Black is considered deviant or gang activity, and White shooters are a mentally ill lone wolf who needs sympathy. I'm getting the same feeling as you. Did you see that video of the rabbit being attacked by the baby tiger? I don't know why they thought the baby tiger wouldn't attack the rabbit.

You're absolutely correct! I should have said I wonder why they decided to push these two shootings to the forefront. Almost like they wanted to showcase them, especially around Lunar New Year. Can't trust the media and the elite, they do things so maliciously. Also I didn't see that video, did it go viral or something?

2thest4rs

Established
Nobody sympathizes with white shooters