Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Actually, romania had a hideous forced-birth policy for a period of time where birth control was banned and women were carted off weekly to be "examined" to check they weren't using birth control or had an abortion.

The most repulsive violation of women's rights, health and dignity is the pro forced-birth terrorist cult that thinks they can force a woman to pump out babies against their will.

While fertility is certainly a God given right, the right to abort an unwanted pregnancy is also a God given right, regardless of what perverted religious cults may try to push on the population.
I meant it both ways, that the right to control your fertility is given by God. The elites want to control it, but it's something given by our creator. We have the ability and right to decide to carry or not carry a pregnancy. The women in Romania went through it. When Ceausescu was executed, the birth rate fell and many children were left in orphanages.

arhur12

Star
He seemed like a very devoted christian. I think he was sold by his parents to become an idol.
This guy has been in almost every subunit enseetee had , very overworked over overlooked. Also one of LSM his favorites. Hes been damaged quite a lot, i feel for him.
He looks genuine and there aren't any bad rumors about him. L5M favors him a lot. Some tea accounts said he was misteated by the staff and executives when he was young. I hope he is ok. Him and H@echan are always being overworked.

Shuna

Star
Last edited:

Beautiful

Star
His photoshoot pic are nice but those eye patch looks like some one bet him. And this man is always linked with fire all mvs. In one mv he will lit a fire for his cigerette but in next scene u will see that, fire will approach mingus like it's going to burn him. Oddly today in my dream I saw this man was sucking cough of a man and another two men sitting beside waiting for their turn.eww. i think they made mistake by joining hype

Beautiful

Star
There a thing a going on that all hype groups are only doing good and everyone is calling this year is hype group year. And i saw a rumour that all in 4 gen is already pre-planned. Even the interaction among idols is planned it seems.

arhur12

Star
Maybe they are interested in it, maybe they aren't. As long as we're seeing benefits I have no complaints.

And what makes you think the movement has been "hijacked"? What are you seeing that's not to your liking?

Also, the feminist movement being massively pushed is a good thing, not a bad thing. You seem strangely against feminism for some reason. I take it you are a female? Or if you are a male then you must have females you care about right?
Because in my country they have done some things that are detrimental to the reputation of local women. The feminist movement in my country does not represent local women. They will often ask for things that are unimportant or go against the beliefs of common women. It would be difficult for me to explain it to you because you seem to be non-religious and quite anti-religious as well based on your previous posts. There is a loud section of rich and influential feminists in my country who hold events and protests in the name of women's rights and then in those events they will use vulgar and truly misandrist language and throw very controversial statements that goes against the religious beliefs of majority of women they claim to represent. For instance, my country is predominantly Muslim and we are against premarital sex because it is against our religious beliefs. Now, some women in these events will talk about how women shouldn't be unfairly judged for sleeping around and that creates controversy in the media painting local women in bad light. The movement gets massive coverage everywhere and when something like this happens everyone starts to think that feminism isn't about women's rights and all women who support feminists just want to promote moral degeneracy in the society. Things like this shifts attention from genuine issues like sexual harassment and domestic violence and make it harder for women's rights activists being taken seriously and it's always rich and powerful women enjoying a privileged lifestyle who always do things like this so a lot of people including women have suspicions about the movement.

The most famous feminist woman in my country produced a completely foreign funded movie with a controversial storyline recently. They show all kinds of moral degeneracy in the movie while claiming that it is about the rights of sexual minorities and women. The plot is about a dysfunctional family where everyone is a cheater. They justified a relationship between a married woman and her brother in law because the woman's real husband was also a cheater who was cheating on her with a Transwoman. This is the entire plot and this movie won accolades everywhere for being so progressive. What is so feminist about a woman cheating with her husband's brother and actually becoming pregnant with his baby? They are extensively promoting this movie in a culture where premarital and extramarital sex is condemned on a societal scale and even showing a married man and a woman kissing in a drama receives backlash. Will showing women characters like this ruin the reputation of women or actually help further women's rights?.

This movie is just one instance of the feminist narrative being used in my country to push vulgar and morally degenerate content in the media that's why I say the movement was hijacked. The reason I mentioned this particular movie is because the woman who produced this movie has met with powerful people like Obama, UN chief etc. She initially became famous for talking about genuine issues like women's education and "religious indoctrination of women" at a time when feminism was not very popular in my country. Now, she is using the feminist narrative to push moral degeneracy in the media and this is making people suspicious about her and the intentions of people who run these movements like the feminist movement or the LGBTQ+ movement.

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
Okay but you said:

Now, some women in these events will talk about how women shouldn't be unfairly judged for sleeping around and that creates controversy in the media painting local women in bad light.

But why shouldn't they? You yourself said they are unfairly judged for sleeping around. Which is true. It's an unfair double standard. Why does your country judge women for sleeping around but not men? That answers your question.

You're also talking about this drama where a married man and a woman kiss. Then you say this portrayal "ruins the reputation of the woman". What about the man? He's the one who made wedding vows right? Why isn't your country judging the cheating man then? You don't even realize how you're contributing to the double standard.

I think you're showing a bit internalized misogyny by calling it "misandrist" language, when all they're doing is standing up against the muslim men who oppressed and abused them. If oppression wasn't taking place, then they wouldn't feel the need to protest.
My country judges both men and
Okay but you said:

Now, some women in these events will talk about how women shouldn't be unfairly judged for sleeping around and that creates controversy in the media painting local women in bad light.

But why shouldn't they? You yourself said they are unfairly judged for sleeping around. Which is true. It's an unfair double standard. Why does your country judge women for sleeping around but not men? That answers your question.

You're also talking about this drama where a married man and a woman kiss. Then you say this portrayal "ruins the reputation of the woman". What about the man? He's the one who made wedding vows right? Why isn't your country judging the cheating man then? You don't even realize how you're contributing to the double standard.

I think you're showing a bit internalized misogyny by calling it "misandrist" language, when all they're doing is standing up against the muslim men who oppressed and abused them. If oppression wasn't taking place, then they wouldn't feel the need to protest.
We judge both men and women for sleeping around. It is punishable under Islamic law. If they want to talk about rights in a Muslim country they shouldn't be talking about premarital sex in the first place.

My point is couldn't they find a better way to talk about women's rights?? why make controversial movies and use controversial slogans which go against the beliefs of the majority. If they rephrase their arguments and say something like we as a society should be harsher on men who sleep around and destroy women's lives by impregnating them and then refusing to marry them I guarantee you most people will support the feminists.

Actually in most Muslim countries there are 2 kinds of movements fighting for women's rights. There are the secular feminists who often ask for "rights" that are against Islamic values. Then there are the Muslim women who are fighting for women to get the legitimate rights that Islam does give to women but Muslim men deny. Most people hate the secularist feminist movement only and support the anyone taking about women's rights under the context of Islam. The secular feminist movement is the one that receives foreign funding and releases controversial movies that promote unislamic things.

The feminist movement in my country controls the media. 95% of all dramas, advertisements and movies being released in my country right now promote the secularist feminist values which often go against our religion's vlaues. This has been happening since more than a decade now. It makes sense for us to then ask where are the funds for these movements coming from?? when the locals do not support these secularist values why does the media keep shoving secualarism in our throat?? shouldn't this constitute as indoctrination??

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
Okay but you said:

Also, to be clear, I'm not anti-religious - just against the parts of religion that reek of misogyny. The reason why feminism is largely required.
Well in that movie they glorify both the cheating man and the cheating woman. The cheating man gets glorified for having extramarital affair with a transwoman and the woman gets glorified for cheating with her husband's brother both are wrong but the movie defends both of them. The backlash is against both kinds of portrayal as well.

ivyboss

Established
His photoshoot pic are nice but those eye patch looks like some one bet him. And this man is always linked with fire all mvs. In one mv he will lit a fire for his cigerette but in next scene u will see that, fire will approach mingus like it's going to burn him. Oddly today in my dream I saw this man was sucking cough of a man and another two men sitting beside waiting for their turn.eww. i think they made mistake by joining hype
As soon as i read the title i knew that it couldnt be more obvious.

FA213D40-71C8-439F-B5AF-EAEE876A7929.jpeg6A6293C6-73F7-4505-B86B-0068E1D9B7D0.jpeg6A6293C6-73F7-4505-B86B-0068E1D9B7D0.jpeg

KdKzXuk

Established
There a thing a going on that all hype groups are only doing good and everyone is calling this year is hype group year. And i saw a rumour that all in 4 gen is already pre-planned. Even the interaction among idols is planned it seems.
A thing that bugs me regarding how things went with skez is that in 2019, they were receiving tons of hate and were absolute flops. Then in 2020, they came back as a new group (no w00jin), new identity and new music (flexing on "noise music"), members who visibly went through surgery/programmation and were incredibly pushed forward as much as becoming like the infamous makna3 line from btees in terms of carrying the groups image and having the most toxic fans (hyunj1n f3lix)
Also the fact that their fans are literally @rmys, i see so many st@ys saying theyre new (like 2022 new) and theyre already severely addicted and go as much as considering songs they released in 2021 as old lol. theyre clearly dont kn0w anything about the groups story

Beautiful

Star
A thing that bugs me regarding how things went with skez is that in 2019, they were receiving tons of hate and were absolute flops. Then in 2020, they came back as a new group (no w00jin), new identity and new music (flexing on "noise music"), members who visibly went through surgery/programmation and were incredibly pushed forward as much as becoming like the infamous makna3 line from btees in terms of carrying the groups image and having the most toxic fans (hyunj1n f3lix)
Also the fact that their fans are literally @rmys, i see so many st@ys saying theyre new (like 2022 new) and theyre already severely addicted and go as much as considering songs they released in 2021 as old lol. theyre clearly dont kn0w anything about the groups story
If you talk about this group they bug me with their bgm normally u see people should get attracted to lyrics but this group is different, if I hear their music all i can say is it sounds like snake music used for hypnosis. And that Hyun transformation is crazy dude went looking like normal human to real life anime character with that surgery and creep makeup and lenses. In that group i worry about their leader and maknea. Both smiles as if they are always high and for me it look like maniac smile. Maknea is more in trouble by seeing his character it look his brain stopped growing it's like he is stuck in his teenage era only. I can definitely say he is going trough trauma.

Last edited:

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Yes, and the song is called New World. What's cool though is that in this comeback, that they're talking about government oppression - lies, hatred, repression etc. They say these actual words in the album intro 'Propaganda'. And so the New World being ushered in will be free from oppression and corruption because they're standing up against it. That's how I take it.
it's all lies sis they're still puppets being made to push agendas. bt5 did a similar thing. nothing new

KdKzXuk

Established
If you talk about this group they bug me with their bgm normally u see people should get attracted to lyrics but this group is different, if I hear their music all i can say is it sounds like snake music used for hypnosis. And that Hyun transformation is crazy dude went looking like normal human to real life anime character with that surgery and creep makeup and lenses. In that group i worry about their leader and maknea. Both smiles as if they are always high and for me it look like maniac smile. Maknea is more in trouble by seeing his character it look his brain stopped growing it's like he is stuck in his teenage era only. I can definitely say he is going trough trauma.
" if I hear their music all i can say is it sounds like snake music used for hypnosis." You're exactly right, in 2022 particularly I thought that their image changed to be even more addictive. They released a lot of songs about them bewitching us, being stuck in a persons charm like a spider web, or being in a sickly love obsession. Some members said it directly (quotes from articles) :
B@ng Ch@n: When we first heard the track, the flute made us think about the Pied Piper. So with that in mind we expressed, "We are going to charm you" in our lyrics.
Hyunj1n wanted to share through this song: "Please don’t turn your eyes to anybody else," he says with a winsome eye smile, "keep loving us."
They also played up the sexy image with suggestive choreo movements and you see the fans being crazy for it. When you look at fans ranking up their songs, they always put these sexy songs at the top even if theyre not great musically. Even when they release cute songs, either the fans dont care or they come back to their hit/sexy songs quickly themselves. Its often the dancers line (again the most populars), who get the sexiest and most bewitching moves and positions in the videos and choreos. And yes as you said, some members with weak mentals are clearly going through traumas, the leader yes definitely you can how sick he makes himself

Vision

Veteran
BTS have fizzled away with relevance. Some may consider them to be old school. So despite 2022 being the year for girl groups, SKZ has filled that gap for teens and young adults who want to stan a boy group.

Lots of horns in their choreography.

loginine

Veteran
This is so creepy. It’s clearly a message too for help. He knows a lot about what goes on behind closed doors and can’t reveal it. I pray that he can escape. I definitely think he was s01d by his parents into the industry. There’s no way he willingly wanted to go. He even mentioned that he wanted to attend college and didn’t want to be doing this.

loginine

Veteran
Looks like he joined the bl@ck 3ye r!tu@l.