Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Pepsi

Veteran
Yes. They were doing an ad for Poom@ and the e collapse happened. Now, they saying they had a photo of the collapse. Something about this don’t set right with me on this. I hope they are ok.
Apparently, on of the members responded and said they are doing fine and not to worry. It’s weird. I haven’t seen any new pics of them since the incident.

this entire thing reminds me of Wendy.. these people are gonna return heavily re-programmed

arhur12

Star
lol no, the feminist movement was not funded with the intent of controlling children. Our rights have been hard won by good women and men who have fought tirelessly for our freedoms. Previously, women couldn't own property or have their own bank account. They couldn't have monetary independence so that forced them to stay in horribly abusive relationships. There were no laws against violence against women. No birth control, no access to abortion. The disgusting catholic church continues to try to subvert all efforts to give women personhood and protect their rights.

As for Kate and William, their so-called traditional style marriage is nothing but an illusion. There is infidelity and depravity taking place behind closed doors and we all know the british monarchy are a bunch of repulsive racists who have built their fortune raping other countries and stealing their resources.

Kate is being bred like an animal by the way. Why would she be having more babies when she ended up holspitalized with severe morning-sickness with her previous pregnancies?

As for the poor, they generally have a higher birth rate - once again, indoctrination by the church to keep them poor and breeding - nevermind the fact that they can barely afford to feed themselves.
First wave feminism was good but the movement has been hijacked by the elites' just like they hijacked the black rights movements and LGBTQ movements.

People in poor countries are not indoctrinated by religion to have more children. They simply cannot afford birth control pills, abortions or condoms. India is a primarily Hindu country with no or very little influence of Christianity, Judiasm or Islam in their society still they have a pretty high birth rate because a significant portion of the population is poor and cannot buy birth control pills.

Kate married into the royal family knowing what she was getting herself into. I feel no sympathy for her. She doesn't do anything except for dressing up like a princess and spending tax payers' money on herself and her children. Probably, the laziest people in the entire UK are the British royal family.

sandonthebeach

Established
it's the lack of energy for me go girl give us absolutely nothing for the 8398371971 time. kpoop fans are seriously funny i feel pretty bad that they have to force themselves to like the shit music and performances these people put out
Come on, even Jisoo, who's an average dancer and singer, is trying her best. Her fans can make all the excuses they want to justify her shoddy performance, but it's obvious at this point, the girl just lacks interest in being in the group, and doesn't even bother to do the bare minimum.
I don't really see BP renewing the contract.
like seriously imagine defending this with your whole heart and soul
Who paid to watch such a crappy performance? I've seen trainees doing a much better job than that.

minnie82

Superstar
Come on, even Jisoo, who's an average dancer and singer, is trying her best. Her fans can make all the excuses they want to justify her shoddy performance, but it's obvious at this point, the girl just lacks interest in being in the group, and doesn't even bother to do the bare minimum.
I don't really see BP renewing the contract.

Who paid to watch such a crappy performance? I've seen trainees doing a much better job than that.
The only one that put some efforts in the performance is Lisa, the others no comments

Beautiful

Star
I saw nj new song ditto firstly i think company is making them to do new content. I got those typical bullies vibes from that mv and horror vibes also. Really hype groups are somehow related to cat. In this mv cat appears and kitty word is included in lines of song. But that one eye and deer scene was crazy i really got goosebumps from fear. And i noticed BENIFITS poster in back may be it has some meaning. Waiting for your interpretation guys

arhur12

Star
Actually, India was under the british rule for a long time and christianity, while not predominant has cemented itself as a major religion. The catholic church would send missionaries to poor areas of India and indoctrinate the people that "birth control was a sin" and coerce them into having as many children has possible. This has been well documented.

I think it's insensitive to say you don't feel any sympathy for Kate. While she married into the royal family knowing she was marrying into royalty, she likely had no clue just how much depravity goes on as its hidden from the public eye. As she gradually came to know more, it would harder for her to leave. But yes, the royal family in general, are depraved, racist, elitist useless leeches of society.
Well I am technically Indian..........and no Christianity has no influence over modern Indian culture. During most of British Raj we were forced to adopt secularist values not Christian values. I will give you a proper reply once I am free.

Well I am technically Indian..........and no Christianity has no influence over modern Indian culture. During most of British Raj we were forced to adopt secularist values not Christian values. I will give you a proper reply once I am free.
Only Goa has an enduring Christian influences. Catholics did go to India, for example Mother Teresa, but they gave the Church a bad reputation. Her order has been accused of some awful stuff.

arhur12

Star
Only Goa has an enduring Christian influences. Catholics did go to India, for example Mother Teresa, but they gave the Church a bad reputation. Her order has been accused of some awful stuff.
Goa was colonized by the Portuguese. The local cuisine has elements of Portuguese culture for instance one of the most famous curries Vindaloo is inspired by the Portuguese dish "carne de vinha d'alhos".
India has one state Nagaland which has a separate flag and a Christian majority. Christianity had some influence over the Indian culture but it's still not as influential as Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Islam or Jainism. Indians are proud of their culture. The British weren't like the Roman Catholic Church who tried to subjugate the masses by using religion. They were secularists who tried to promote secularists values wherever they went. Still, there is a kind of slave mentality in Indians, Bengalis and Pakistanis where we feel we have to dress and act more white to be taken seriously.

Regardless, the birth rates are starting to fall in India too. There is this thing in economics called the demographic cycle. According to the demographic cycle when countries start to become rich and women become more educated in a country the birth rates start to fall. This has nothing to do with any religion.

Even if it did, I personally don't think there is anything wrong with a person being pro-life and deciding not to try birth control methods. There are some people who have more children because this is what they desire not because they are indoctrinated by a religion. The government shouldn't put restriction on the number of children a family can have. Having children is a parental right. When they introduced one-child policy in China people were forced to kill their own children. Later, people started to engage in female infanticide. The reason is because in China the laws say that a son is obligated to look after his parents when they become old. However, the daughter has no such obligations. Chinese families killed girls because they were worried they would have no one to look after them in their old age. It was wrong and many thousands of young girls died because of just one disasterous policy.

Everyone likes to scapegoat religious people but the truth is most people who everyone thinks are "religious" aren't actually religious at all. I will say as a Muslim there are families where the men and women pretend to be religious. They pray five times a day and are constantly mentioning God but then these same people take bribes, lie, cheat and engage in backbiting. Most people treat religion like culture. Just because everyone is doing something they will follow. These so called religious people are quick to leave their religion and become atheist or agnostic when there are changes in their culture that push for anti-religious narratives.

Last edited:
Goa was colonized by the Portuguese. The local cuisine has elements of Portuguese culture for instance one of the most famous curries Vindaloo is inspired by the Portuguese dish "carne de vinha d'alhos".
India has one state Nagaland which has a separate flag and a Christian majority. Christianity had some influence over the Indian culture but it's still not as influential as Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Islam or Jainism. Indians are proud of their culture. The British weren't like the Roman Catholic Church who tried to subjugate the masses by using religion. They were secularists who tried to promote secularists values wherever they went. Still, there is a kind of slave mentality in Indians, Bengalis and Pakistanis where we feel we have to dress and act more white to be taken seriously.

Regardless, the birth rates are starting to fall in India too. There is this thing in economics called the demographic cycle. According to the demographic cycle when countries start to become rich and women become more educated in a country the birth rates start to fall. This has nothing to do with any religion.

Even if it did, I personally don't think there is anything wrong with a person being pro-life and deciding not to try birth control methods. There are some people who have more children because this is what they desire not because they are indoctrinated by a religion. The government shouldn't put restriction on the number of children a family can have. Having children is a parental right. When they introduced one-child policy in China people were forced to kill their own children. Later, people started to engage in female infanticide. The reason is because in China the laws say that a son is obligated to look after his parents when they become old. However, the daughter has no such obligations. Chinese families killed girls because they were worried they would have no one to look after them in their old age. It was wrong and many thousands of young girls died because of just one disasterous policy.

Everyone likes to scapegoat religious people but the truth is most people who everyone thinks are "religious" aren't actually religious at all. I will say as a Muslim there are families where the men and women pretend to be religious. They pray five times a day and are constantly mentioning God but then these same people take bribes, lie, cheat and engage in backbiting. Most people treat religion like culture. Just because everyone is doing something they will follow. These so called religious people are quick to leave their religion and become atheist or agnostic when there are changes in their culture that push for anti-religious narratives.
I forgot to put the part about the Portuguese. Vindaloo is ok, but I prefer a spicy lamb dish that's made with green peppers. I miss home cooked Indian food. One good change the British made was to end suttee. On the rest of the changes, all I know is that India was the richest country in the world until it was colonized by Britain. They have a bad habit of transferring wealth and leaving the population poor. The colonies in Africa speak of a similar experience.

Fertility is a God given right. The situation in China didn't have to happen. The killing rooms filled with dying abandoned children in China, Romania and the Soviet Union didn't need to be. The only person who knows if she is ready for a baby is the couple, especially the woman whose life is on hold until the child is independent.

arhur12

Star
I'm Indian and I've lived there for several years. Yes, Christianity does have an influence on many parts of India and the culture. I have volunteered at organizations that actually offer free birth control and education.

Either way, the main point here is that feminism helps and protects women. It's not some evil agenda by the elite, so please don't disillusion yourself. It's literally good women and men who have fought tirelessly to have us acknowledged as humans with rights.

Some of the amazing work feminism has achieved:

- Right to vote
- Right to own a bank account
- Right to own property
- Right to education
- Securing equal pay for equal work
- Paid maternity leave
- Laws against sexual harassment in the workplace
- Right to birth control
- Abortion rights
- Laws against violence against women
- Abolishing the pink tax
- Right to feminine hygiene products regardless of income status (sadly many are below the poverty line and are forced to miss school, work etc. because they don't have access to period products)
I believe the movement was sincere in the beginning but it has been hijacked by the elites now. The feminist movement is being massively pushed everywhere except for a few countries. Where do you think all the money is coming from?? there is no way the elites aren't involved. What the people associated with the movement are doing for women in developing countries like India or poor African nations is wonderful. That does not mean the movement can't be hijacked. There could be people in the higher rankings of the movement who are secretly aligned with the elites. Do you honestly believe they wouldn't try to hijack such a massive movement??

I saw nj new song ditto firstly i think company is making them to do new content. I got those typical bullies vibes from that mv and horror vibes also. Really hype groups are somehow related to cat. In this mv cat appears and kitty word is included in lines of song. But that one eye and deer scene was crazy i really got goosebumps from fear. And i noticed BENIFITS poster in back may be it has some meaning. Waiting for your interpretation guys
At some point there was a very subtle horn sign, when they were shooting from the back and the group was raising their hands.
This sign is such a classic, I feel like an amateur mentioning it. Not that I'm not though.

sandonthebeach

Established
People in poor countries are not indoctrinated by religion to have more children. They simply cannot afford birth control pills, abortions or condoms.
People in poor countries don't have health insurance or some sort of help. They need extensive families and having many children is the only way that, at least one, stays with them when they get old (in best case scenario). When living conditions improve, the number of children couples have, reduces. As you've said, nothing to do with religion.
First wave feminism was good but the movement has been hijacked by the elites' just like they hijacked the black rights movements and LGBTQ movements.
All these movements that pretend to defend some collective's rights are a scam. They receive lots of money from Soros foundation and other foundations alike. The real aims of these movements have nothing to do with what they pretend to defend, it's just a ploy, a trojan horse to make people accept certain things (ofc, they won't know they're accepting them).

sandonthebeach

Established
The only one that put some efforts in the performance is Lisa, the others no comments
I was commenting about the first video @PrincessPunch posted. But yeah, the Tik Tok video......yeah, you're right, they should be ashamed for the horrible performance and for making their fans pay to see their concert. It's fine if they don't want to continue with the group, but at least, until the contract ends, they should put some effing effort in what they do.

ivyboss

Established
He seemed like a very devoted christian. I think he was sold by his parents to become an idol.
This guy has been in almost every subunit enseetee had , very overworked over overlooked. Also one of LSM his favorites. Hes been damaged quite a lot, i feel for him.